Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How to overcome a broken heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to overcome a broken heart? (6206 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Ways On How To Overcome A Heartbreak(come In) / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 30, 2011
sista-jay:

@ Poster. . . . . . please listen to Mr Vegas song 'I am Blessed' go to youtube, your heartache will be a ting of the past.

really? that would put me in deeper depression!! LOL just kidding sis!
it really is an uplifitng song.

@thread:

I remember when a guy i[b] thought[/b] was my first true love broke my heart back in 2007!
The first two months of 2008 were HELL!!!

I didn't sleep on my bed! Instead, i slept on my comfy sleeping bag,  grin I refused to eat anything but "soup water"
(SERIOUSLY!!) and i lost soooo mush weight. I went from 135 to 120 easily!!!! My mom couldn't even look at me
to how bad it was. But after a while I learned first hand that time heals wounds. I found myself thinking "really? over that n.gga?!
WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!" and before I knew it, I was not only sleeping on my bed but eating REAL good!  smiley Ended up
meeting one of the best guys I have ever dated, there after.  smiley and guess who came trying to win me back? he had SOME nerve!  grin
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by sexylogan(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@thread:

I remember when a guy i[b] thought[/b] was my first true love broke my heart back in 2007!

I didn't sleep on my bed! Instead, i slept on my comfy sleeping bag,  grin I refused to eat anything but "soup water"
(SERIOUSLY!!) and i lost soooo mush weight. I went from 135 to 120 easily!!!! My mom couldn't even look at me
to how bad it was. But after a while I learned first hand that time heals wounds. I found myself thinking "really? over that n.gga?!
WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!" and before I knew it, I was not only sleeping on my bed but eating REAL good!  smiley Ended up
meeting one of the best guys I have ever dated, there after.  smiley and guess who came trying to win me back? he had SOME nerve!  grin

^^^he didnt realise he loved you til he had lost you. you shud have taken him bak wit

open arms. lol. . . . .im just kidding. . .
grin
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2011
sexylogan:

^^^he didnt realise he loved you til he had lost you. you shud have taken him bak wit

open arms. lol. . . . .im just kidding. . .
  grin

LOL!!! I know you are kidding bro lol! Not in a million years will I take a fo0l back that took me for granted.
Esp. if I put forth 150% into the relationship! No way! Had his backside singing like Miguel (All I want is you now! Now that you're gone!!) grin grin
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Nekai(f): 1:46am On May 31, 2011
sad
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by 190: 2:30am On May 31, 2011
Nekai:

sad
angry angry
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 2:54am On May 31, 2011
iice:

That's because your breakup is still fresh for you. You have to get through it before you can start concentrating on the things you want to do

Yes and not only its fresh but its the first one I ever had in my life. cry

anishe:

i had this GF on mine when we were in Unilag and when she said she's not interested anymore, i felt so disturbed not because of my Love for her (cos i never loved her for once but for the goody goody i enjoyed from her in bed-she's good to stupor). But when i confided in a very clkose friend of mine in the same class who happened to know her very well, he told to forget about her cos she's not a wife material that she's already preggy for another man.

The moent my friend said that, i forgot about her immediately. Thank God i confided in my friend.

Unfortunately thats not the case for me. cry

snowdrops:

reading between the lines, you are conteplating going back to him. remember if it were not meant to be, then its not meant to be. there is nothing worse than a double heart break. he may well be in a new relationship.

My advise;

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND MOVE ON.

I wish I could. . . . . . He msg me that if I needed sumone to talk to i can just call him or msg him and he will be there for me. last night was my most braking point.I have already had a bad day and my sister (thatround fat hippo angry) still get the nerve to piss me off! angry so I left the house and slept at my work place. I msg him he told me he was driving and will call me back. I waited till 12am and than he msg me saying Really sorry he couldnt msg me and that he promised to call me the next day.based on that, I already knew that he didnt care about me and all this while he might be just playing around with my feelings.I just have this feeling that he has already moved on and forggoten about me. I msg him telling him that oh Its ok, I forggoten we broke up. We should just not see or call each other anymore. Thats my final message and I shut down my hp and refuse to swtich it on till now. Soon Im going to the phone shop to get a new phone number. I think Im done.

dkings101:

Ms Potato,

Just read your recent comments on "Black Men Makes Me Hot", but the fact is, even u r no longer wit your bf, u would still bump into another black dude. So I would just advice u 2 just reconcile with him and ENJOY THE RELATIONSHIP WHILE IT LAST. Just have this at the back of your mind. Since there are many factor that can't make u 2 to be together for like, just enjoy the relationship while it last. Believe me or not, U would still end up with another black dude, who knws if it is me wink grin

So reconcile with him, enjoy the fizzy.

Im sorry but being with a black men is what had caused me to be hear broken today. If Im with an Asian men, i wouldnt have this problem because at least we share the same skin colour. But having said that,black, white, brown, yellow, I dont intend to find another guy ever again. All of this is such a waste of my time and having to think that 2 guys have slept with me is kinda disgusting. Im sorry. lipsrsealed

lashontae:

@Ms. Potato
Yeah, av been heartbroken. I wish I could find the magical recipe that I could recommend to wipe your hurt, but sadly, you have to go through the withdrawal symptoms. For now, i'd say just do the things that make you happy. . . .

Its ok, Im still really sad within me but I have no more tears left to spare. Thinking that he loves me was the most stupidest thing Ive ever thought and it shall never happen again.

Nekai:

Love; giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.

undecided cry undecided
I guess u are right about that.I will remember that for the rest of my life. My father always tells me that it is worth it to get married back in his days but its never worth it to marry in this centurry and one should just consider being single for the rest of their life and focus more on building the economy. I think he is most definitely right

busygirl:

Time heals. But most of us hate the process. I went down that line few months ago. For two weeks, I cried every night and couldn't focus at uni. After two weeks, the tears stopped. Anyway, I want you to know it is not wrong to grieve. It is a way of letting things out. Although, occasionally I still feel depressed and beat myself on what could have been. But most times, I try as much as possible to snap out of that mood by either praying, listening to music or sleeping. You will definitely heal, it might just take some time.

Since I know that he moves on so quickly after the break up (who knows, he might actually have another gf already but seriously I dont care if he does) that makes it more easier for me to perhaps move on within 3 days. Just wish I could move on sooner!

Ekpoma1:

With time u overcome heartbreak bt if u cant wait 4 time. Get hooked up with someone.

Get hooked with someone and get your heart broken once again? No way am I going down that road undecided

sista-jay:

@ Poster. . . . . . please listen to Mr Vegas song 'I am Blessed' go to youtube, your heartache will be a ting of the past.

Ok I will listen to it. Hopefully it will work embarassed

Mrs, Chima:

Ms. Potato

Aww. Keep your head up and you will be okay. kiss kiss

Thank you sis. cry

sexylogan:

Ms. Potato, sumtyms a long relationship, whether good or bad, becums like

a drug addiction- we just can't let go. Someone will come along that will

make you realise why this one didnt work. Take heart and be strong, the

best is yet to come.
smiley

I dont think Ill ever want tofind love again. Im sorry. ive made up my mind to focus on my career and hire giggollo's when Im h0rny. I dont want to start all over again and I dont want to go down that road anymore.

MzDarkSkin:

@thread:

Im glad you found another guy as for me, Im stiking to my single life. i feel more happier that way. Nobody can replace the love I actually had for him and nobody will.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Nekai(f): 3:26am On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Its ok, Im still really sad within me but I have no more tears left to spare. Thinking that he loves me was the most stupidest thing Ive ever thought and it shall never happen again.

cry

((HUGS))

It will be better everyday. One day you will wake up and be sooo over it. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Nobody: 3:57am On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im glad you found another guy as for me, Im stiking to my single life. i feel more happier that way. Nobody can replace the love I actually had for him and nobody will.

For me it wasn't all about finding the next guy as not even that relationship lasted because we found that we meshed together more as brother and sister than 'lovers' (still VEEERY close today smiley) but rather that my then 'new guy' entering my life, just showed me that life goes on. There are more guys out there for me so there is no need for me to be depressed over that one who never appreciated me to begin with. The fact that I moved on is what is all about.

I am glad you chose to be single and I respect your strength sis. smiley
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by HaveSense1(m): 4:18am On May 31, 2011
Another poster said it but I'll say it again.

Time heals.

It's really devastating if you was in a committed relationship, especially if you put in everything in the relationship. It took me a LONG time to overcome my last relationship, but it's like I always say;

Get up, wipe your ass, and move on. Time waits for no man or woman. It's rather time SPENT bettering yourself than time WASTED doing nothing, sulking in sadness.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2011
we are back together shocked shocked shocked
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by tutuwater(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

dont hurt yourself with the fear of losing him and fight for the love while you can.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Dsense(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2011
OP.

No experience yet cheesy
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by limnd(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2011
Never felt one b4, but have given a few out.note, am not proud of that fact(some things JUST happen). But i knw it feels terrible to d receiving party,since i witnessd a few. My advice, when in a relationship don't expect too much, so that way, u ve noffin to lose.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by livedit(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I am happy for you and I truly hope you two are able to work out the "differences" this time around.  Because we all would truly hate to hear that it didn't work out once again and you are back to square one.  Whatever the "issue(s) were, please deal with those now before trying to proceed ahead in this relationship. Because whatever "it" is, the problems are still there and the last thing you want to hit another "road block" ahead.    

Before your message above, my comment was to stop ALL contact with him.  Anybody dealing with a break-up (broken-heart) the last thing you need is to keep contact with that person.  All you're doing is pro-longing the inevitable and the longer you hang-on, the worse it's going to get.  It's better to just cut ALL ties completely.  No texting, phone calls, letters nothing.  If it is over, then it is over.  Allow yourself time to mourn this person first.  You can't put a time frame on when someone will be "over" that person.  It's impossible! Not if you had genuine feelings for that person.  Everyone is different and deal with their pain differently.  All we could offer anyone who is experiencing a broken-heart is to allow TIME.  How much time?  As much as it takes.  You can't rush anything like that.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MMM2(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2011
am not d luv type and am emotional.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 2:42am On Jun 01, 2011
tutuwater:

dont hurt yourself with the fear of losing him and fight for the love while you can.
livedit:

I am happy for you and I truly hope you two are able to work out the "differences" this time around.  Because we all would truly hate to hear that it didn't work out once again and you are back to square one.  Whatever the "issue(s) were, please deal with those now before trying to proceed ahead in this relationship. Because whatever "it" is, the problems are still there and the last thing you want to hit another "road block" ahead.    

Before your message above, my comment was to stop ALL contact with him.  Anybody dealing with a break-up (broken-heart) the last thing you need is to keep contact with that person.  All you're doing is pro-longing the inevitable and the longer you hang-on, the worse it's going to get.  It's better to just cut ALL ties completely.  No texting, phone calls, letters nothing.  If it is over, then it is over.  Allow yourself time to mourn this person first.  You can't put a time frame on when someone will be "over" that person.  It's impossible! Not if you had genuine feelings for that person.  Everyone is different and deal with their pain differently.  All we could offer anyone who is experiencing a broken-heart is to allow TIME.  How much time?  As much as it takes.  You can't rush anything like that.  

We have made certain agreements but it requires alot of sacrificing from both parties. I was thinking if he was gonna sacrifice for me and I was gonna sacrifice for him and also I dont intend to have another relationship after him so why not? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by asas(f): 3:28am On Jun 01, 2011
hang out with friends celebrate and av fun, grin cool
occupy urself,
av ur friends around or family
movies and music not love songs,
if u need to cry to dont hold on to it cry ur heart out (let d tears out)
shudnt be too hard anyway
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by 2blunt: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2011
can i ask u wat u love doing most?, den engage in it n u will be surprise dat ur mind will be off it
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Nekai(f): 5:42am On Jun 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by bensky: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
@poster i know how you feel because ive been that road before. but my advise is look at it on the positive side because its better to have a broken relationship than a broken home.

you have to trust God on this because he knows what is best for you. you have to take ur mind off him completely and move on with your life , if he is trully yours then he will come back.

have you heard the saying that if you love something somthing you shuld let go if its yours it will comeback. you can send me a mail and i will send you my no. so we can tlk more.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by DaDoctor: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
I SAID IT,

THAT THEY WOULD BREAK MS. POTATOS HEART SOME DAY!

TAKE HEART O.

JUST MOVE IN, THATS THE CURE, TIME WILL HEAL THE SORE
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
asas:

hang out with friends celebrate and av fun, grin cool
occupy urself,
av your friends around or family
movies and music not love songs,
if u need to cry to dont hold on to it cry your heart out (let d tears out)
shudnt be too hard anyway

2blunt:

can i ask u wat u love doing most?, den engage in it n u will be surprise dat your mind will be off it
bensky:

@poster i know how you feel because ive been that road before. but my advise is look at it on the positive side because its better to have a broken relationship than a broken home.

you have to trust God on this because he knows what is best for you. you have to take your mind off him completely and move on with your life , if he is trully yours then he will come back.

have you heard the saying that if you love something somthing you shuld let go if its yours it will comeback. you can send me a mail and i will send you my no. so we can tlk more.

Guys, Im no more in a breakup and Im back in the relationship embarassed lipsrsealed

Da Doctor:

I SAID IT,

THAT THEY WOULD BREAK MS. POTATOS HEART SOME DAY!

TAKE HEART O.

JUST MOVE IN, THATS THE CURE, TIME WILL HEAL THE SORE

huh? When did u say it? and why would u say that? are all Nigerian men evil or sumthin? shocked
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by 190: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
How can 190 over come a broken heart cry cry cry
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2011
By mopping his face with a mop tongue
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by DaDoctor: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
ms.potato, watch it and make the best decision.

i cant say you pleaded with him to come back but all i will say is this,

if he came back at some mercy point of stand, HE WILL SURELY COS YOU A GREATER PAIN IN THE FUTURE WHEN WHAT HE INTENDS TO ACHIEVE CLICKS WELL.(No be curse oh, na experience i use dey tell you.)

So its better you watch well and take a leap forward and funny enough ,i am gone else i would have given you TRUE LOVE.

lolllll
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by SouthChi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2011
deal with a broken heart the same way you should deal with any emotional pain, Head on!

its okay to face the facts of what happened and KNOW that it wasn't meant to be,

its okay to admit what you loved the most and miss the most and its okay to be hurt about it at the same time,

just KNOW that you guys had your time and now that time has passed, another chapter to log in the journey, keep it moving,

Never Ever ever, let a failed relationship tear you down, Do whatever it takes, if need be, to remind yourself of your value and true beauty and you'll feel much better!
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by hunkyjohn(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2011
Ms Potato, I could have sworn that you were not the one involved. It must have really hurt. Anyways, good thing you guys are back together. The thing is love requires a lot of sacrifice and compromise. If you both can wade through everything together, it's better and more exciting.  wink

[size=4pt]I heard breakup-makeup sex is the sweetest. So, enjoy yourself[/size]  lipsrsealed
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
Da Doctor:

ms.potato, watch it and make the best decision.

i cant say you pleaded with him to come back but all i will say is this,

if he came back at some mercy point of stand, HE WILL SURELY COS YOU A GREATER PAIN IN THE FUTURE WHEN WHAT HE INTENDS TO ACHIEVE CLICKS WELL.(No be curse oh, na experience i use dey tell you.)

So its better you watch well and take a leap forward and funny enough ,i am gone else i would have given you TRUE LOVE.

lolllll

LMAO at the ones in red! grin grin grin

He didnt beg with mercy and I didnt beg with mercy either. No one did. We just had a conversation and we both started sobbing and than we started smooching and suddenly we are back together without saying it.

SouthChi:

deal with a broken heart the same way you should deal with any emotional pain, Head on!

its okay to face the facts of what happened and KNOW that it wasn't meant to be,

its okay to admit what you loved the most and miss the most and its okay to be hurt about it at the same time,

just KNOW that you guys had your time and now that time has passed, another chapter to log in the journey, keep it moving,

Never Ever ever, let a failed relationship tear you down, Do whatever it takes, if need be, to remind yourself of your value and true beauty and you'll feel much better!

Thanks but we are back together wink

hunkyjohn:

Ms Potato, I could have sworn that you were not the one involved. It must have really hurt. Anyways, good thing you guys are back together. The thing is love requires a lot of sacrifice and compromise. If you both can wade through everything together, it's better and more exciting.  wink

[size=4pt]I heard breakup-makeup sex is the sweetest. So, enjoy yourself[/size]  lipsrsealed

Why would u think that its not me that is involve? yes it really does hurt especially for me cause it was my first breakup ever so imagine. Im too old and I dont think I can take anoher of that other you will see Mama Ngozi die of a sroke oo shocked shocked shocked

Yes, you are right and I dont know how we manage em. sad
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Olaisrich(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
it never happened before! maybe you are imagining it. when you said both of you give yourselves
6 months to one years i already knew it wasn't a break up!
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by enyojo(f): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2011
[size=14pt][b]HOW TO OVERCOME HEARTBREAK:
1. DO NOT ENTRUST YOUR HEART TO ANY HUMAN BEING. SIMPLY LOVE THE CHOSEN PERSON. I.E DO NOT TRUST A HUMAN BEING. IT IS ONE THING TO LOVE, IT IS ANOTHER TO TRUST. LOVE BELIEVES ALL THINGS (Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor 13v7) When you Love a Person, you MUST believe the person but when you begin to trust a mortal failable man, then you are ascribing what is the excusive reserve of God to the person. You will be rewarded by a heartbreak!
"Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD. He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes. He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives. Jer 17v5 and 6

2. ALWAYS HAVE AN ALLOWANCE IN YOUR HEART FOR BREAKAGE (ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO LEAD TO MARRIAGE).
In as much as both of you are not yet legitimately married, you MUST always expect the unexpected, have an allowance for breakage. By so doing, you will have a 'shock-absorber' and not suffer severe damage IF it eventually happen. The reason is that you don't marry who you desire but who you deserve. If you are a cheat, don't expect the God of Justice to reward you with one of His faithful children. And if you are a man of Integrity, don't think your courtship with a daughter of Jezebel will lead to marriage, it will surely break EXCEPT you are a stubborn rebellious type.

3. FINALLY FOR NOW, ALWAYS SEE ANY HEARTBREAK AS THE SACRIFICE YOU HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE A BETTER FUTURE LOVER.
If you dwell on the past, you will pass away with the past. But if you forget the things that are behind, you will see seven better doors opened in place of just one that shut itself against your face. So don't drink Cement to die. You are tooooo configured to be disfigured![/b][/size]  cool cool cool
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
Olaisrich:

it never happened before! maybe you are imagining it. when you said both of you give yourselves
6 months to one years i already knew it wasn't a break up!

What made u say that? Havent you heard of seperation? shocked

Enyojo, thats some nice pointers there but its so hard to follow them embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by lastpage: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
We are just trying out splitting for 6 months to a year and see how it goes.

However I would appreciate other feedback as this your suggestions. , I have tried them and I dont seem to be getting over him.

Im sorry but being with a black men is what had caused me to be hear broken today. If Im with an Asian men, i wouldnt have this problem because at least we share the same skin colour. But having said that,black, white, brown, yellow, I dont intend to find another guy ever again. All of this is such a waste of my time and having to think that 2 guys have slept with me is kinda disgusting

Why would u think that its not me that is involve? yes it really does hurt especially for me cause it was my first breakup ever so imagine. Im too old and I dont think I can take anoher of that other you will see Mama Ngozi die of a sroke oo

My father always tells me that it is worth it to get married back in his days but its never worth it to marry in this centurry and one should just consider being single for the rest of their life and focus more on building the economy. I think he is most definitely right
Get hooked with someone and get your heart broken once again? No way am I going down that road

I dont think Ill ever want to find love again. Im sorry. ive made up my mind to focus on my career and hire giggollo's when Im h0rny
. I dont want to start all over again and I dont want to go down that road anymore.

He didnt beg with mercy and I didnt beg with mercy either. No one did. We just had a conversation and we both started sobbing and than we started smooching and suddenly we are back together without saying it.
I like this part best, if you had listened to some vexed women on NL and their hatred for men, this would NEVER had happened!

So this breakup was only for 5days?! So much for a breakup!

Everyone has been dumped at one stage or another so l have no advice for anyone on that front, just deal with it!

What caught my attention was the “Progression of thought” as Ms. Potato went through the “motions”!

Everyone should go through some of her responses that l have compiled below, and see if you will see, what l am seeing.

The part l did not fancy is when you ridiculed blackmen, by saying “if she was with an Asian man or someone with a “white skin” like herself, she would not be heart-broken, bla-bla-bla! Maybe the “comeback lover” needs to read this part and know exactly where he stands? Ms. Potato prefers a “white-skin” and you’re Just a “blackman”

You speak so much like a Nigerian and you once refered to your “GarndMa/GrandDad as a Nigerian! Are you by any means suffering from a case of “identity crisis”! You know, like “white-outside” and “black-inside”? Take it easy o and discover yourself!
Cheers and goodluck with your “blackman” sweetheart!

At least, you’re one person who knows the value of a “Nigerian Man” unlike some “die-hard, heartbroken, men-haters”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet / Its His Birthday!!! / Nigerian Adult Film Actress Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.