Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How to overcome a broken heart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to overcome a broken heart? (6205 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Ways On How To Overcome A Heartbreak(come In) / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Tedyk(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
Jus chillout
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Tedyk(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
Jus chillout
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
lastpage:

We are just trying out splitting for 6 months to a year and see how it goes.

So this breakup was only for 5days?! So much for a breakup!

Not 5 days. Its for 1 day.  embarassed lipsrsealed

lastpage:

Everyone has been dumped at one stage or another so l have no advice for anyone on that front, just deal with it!

U must understand now. this is the first time Im being dumped ooo. . . ok its me that dumped him embarassed lipsrsealed  But still its my first breakup. U gotta understand me sha  sad

lastpage:

We are just trying out splitting for 6 months to a year and see how it goes.
The part l did not fancy is when you  ridiculed blackmen, by saying “if she was with an Asian man or someone with a “white skin” like herself, she would not be heart-broken, bla-bla-bla! Maybe the “comeback lover” needs to read this part and know exactly where he stands? Ms. Potato prefers a “white-skin” and you’re Just a “blackman”  

hey! Thats nnot true!!! The reason why I said that its because in my society, A mixed marriage especially with a black is not accepted here. Thats the only reason.  sad

lastpage:

You speak so much like a Nigerian and you once refered to your “GarndMa/GrandDad as a Nigerian!  Are you by any means suffering from a case of “identity crisis”! You know, like “white-outside” and “black-inside”? Take it easy o and discover yourself!
Cheers and goodluck with your “blackman” sweetheart!

At least, you’re one person who knows the value of a “Nigerian Man” unlike some “die-hard, heartbroken, men-haters”

Yes u are right. I do have an Identity crisis. If you have ever heard me rap in reality, an you dont see my face, you would think Im black. In malaysia here, people calls me a pirated Nigga so u can imagine that. Its not like I wanna be like them or anything I just feel that Im probably born in the wrong country I guess  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Olaisrich(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2011
I guess u are right about that.I will remember that for the rest of my life. My father always tells me that it is worth it to get married back in his days but its never worth it to marry in this centurry and one should just consider being single for the rest of their life and focus more on building the economy. I think he is most definitely right
which Father will give this kind of advice?
smbody cooked topic for whatever reasons and you are all falling for it with a much pity
and just within 5 days they re-united again,life is more technical than that,there are many
questions begging for an answer here,abegiiii!

i don sleep jor!
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by lastpage: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
smbody cooked topic for whatever reasons and you are all falling for it with a much pity
and just within 5 days they re-united again,life is more technical than that,there are many

You're probably Right!
I don want to be the person that spoils someone's fun, if that is their own way of "letting-off steam" grin
Its common nowadays on NL, especially if its a topic like "Nigerian men are brutes" or "Nigerian men are not sexy" grin wink

You know, that kind of topic that is usually started/manufactured by a woman whose life is devoid of Love, due to her attitude, in most cases! wink lipsrsealed
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by mansmith(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
life is all about moving on
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by Koolking(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
is not as if you are losing this guy for life. why should you be heartbroken. you said there is no love lost between you two. both of agreed mutually to stay apart for 6 - 12 months. picture the relationship as a distant one, where communication is still open irrespective of the psychological differences.

you are luck gf,
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by mavtrevor(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2011
can a heart be broken? i was thought in secondary school that the heart is a muscle and can only contract and expand, so how come everyone is talking about heartbreaks? lol
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2011
Olaisrich:

which Father will give this kind of advice?

i don sleep jor!

how dare u say that? angry angry angry Me making up stories? U got a long way to go BF! angry

Its not 5 days. Its 1 day now. angry

man smith:

life is all about moving on

I heard but it aint easy

Koolking:

is not as if you are losing this guy for life. why should you be heartbroken. you said there is no love lost between you two. both of agreed mutually to stay apart for 6 - 12 months. picture the relationship as a distant one, where communication is still open irrespective of the psychological differences.

you are luck gf,

No we are back together sha. embarassed lipsrsealed

mavtrevor:

can a heart be broken? i was thought in secondary school that the heart is a muscle and can only contract and expand, so how come everyone is talking about heartbreaks? lol

U are not serious I swear!
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by rubi(f): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2011
This might sound strange but the bible says that david encouraged himself in the lord. Tell your self that the beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 4:13am On Jun 06, 2011
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by mkpologwu(m): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2011
I have enof glue ms pot.a.(to)^2
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MrsChima1(f): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2011
rubi:

This might sound strange but the bible says that david encouraged himself in the lord. Tell your self that the beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2011
mkpologwu:

I have enof glue ms pot.a.(to)^2

What do u mean
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by victorazy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
why do want me to repeat myself cant you read whats on my text bellow?
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by TeeJay6(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
@op
Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE
"Unbreak my Heart"-Toni Braxton
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
victorazy:

why do want me to repeat myself cant you read whats on my text bellow?

Who be you sef? I dont remember seeing you posting shocked shocked shocked

Tee_Jay:

@op
Try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE
"Unbreak my Heart"-Toni Braxton

Ehen! I dont ned to watch it. I sing that all the time on the karaoke machine. They dont call me Asian for nothin mehnn grin
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by ronkebp(f): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
There is nothing you can do to heal, time will heal ur heart, just be strong and remain focused, you will get someone that worths the love without stress.
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2011
ronkebp:

There is nothing you can do to heal, time will heal your heart, just be strong and remain focused, you will get someone that worths the love without stress.

Thank you kiss
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by DaDoctor: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2011
MS POTATO , CAN I FILL THE VACANCY FOR REAL

I SERIOUS O!

U MUST BE RICH AND RESIDENT IN LAGOS OR HAVE A HOUSE IN THE WESTERN STATE TO QUALIFY
Re: How to overcome a broken heart? by kpolli(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2011
months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Attractive To You? / Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.