Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed (47305 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by jojothaiv(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Samakus:
Jesus :DJesus. Nairalanders sha lolz. The kain finishing una don give people wey use their church mind come invite una for their wedding eh. Lolz.

On a serious note, I hope that it's not the lady that oga groom wrote about in one of his threads. If it is, may God help him
Amen but thread deleted.

Me I wan read am so that I can Behind up my writings too

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Mobog(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ekejoestar:
It's not from my mouth that u people will hear that if the bride bite OP na death be dat.

OP abeg make you no let her mouth reach you if una wan fight
Werehhh

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Bigshoe2028: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
If ur friend song no sweet tell them make them no go dey waste money for studio and also wasting ur data

U guys can roast me now

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Octopusssy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
Let me say it and rest for good.....for the sake of your unborn kids marry man wey fine even if he no get money

Now I have said it..... bye
Madam if your husband doesn't look like Ramsey Nouah then you no get right to poke fun at anybody's husband.

16 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by greymiles: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ugly couple

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Lanretoye(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Op you tol cometo my wedding, the venue is NG.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by cybriz82(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chaiii nairaland u cnt never satisfy them.op came to impress them n now na them dey impress d op...

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by delzbaba(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
I see true luv in there eyes.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Oluf3mi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
greymiles:
Ugly couple
Create a living human first...oga

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by nick50(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy married life..this one u dey invite the whole nairalanders hope say u can provide shayo for men..no come scope us say sharia law prohibit us from taking alcohol oo

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Bamzyriches451: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021

This couple no need fear anything cheating

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by mamaafrik(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
If I say what's on my mind concerning the groom,i know am gonna be lashed at.
My fingers wants to type it,But my switch box is warning me to mind my business.
The last pics tho....who remember Ninja turtles movie?

I wish you guys happy Marital life together.wow the bride is pretty and blessed with good height.
walaitalai,you don wcraize finish.
Get away,dont you know that beauty is in the eye of the beholding beholder grin grin

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Herbephe1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Samakus:
Jesus :DJesus. Nairalanders sha lolz. The kain finishing una don give people wey use their church mind come invite una for their wedding eh. Lolz.

On a serious note, I hope that it's not the lady that oga groom wrote about in one of his threads. If it is, may God help him

He don delete am...he no happen again

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Harrynight(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
Let me say it and rest for good.....for the sake of your unborn kids marry man wey fine even if he no get money

Now I have said it..... bye

WETIN everybody dey fear to say u no fear
U jus sumon courage and sag it, na WA for u oo

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by liver123(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kai, see as una just dey finish this guy, Happy married life guy

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Ginaz(f): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations, may your home be blessed. O.p your wife is beautiful.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Donjack: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Lukaku95: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Beauty and the..............

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Trimjos: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Owain:

How did you do the spacing bro??

So u quoted the whole thing just to ask this??

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by elisho: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
OK na continue

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nephilim: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
How una so much resemble like this? cool

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
HML in advance. Godbless. Congrats

In this day and age were gals are confused and boys are scared. I must commend u both.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by tunashg: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook as been restored cool

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by enemyofprogress: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Boat of them are fokn ugly, I pity their unburn childrens.

Very soon my pre wedding pictures with Dominique will be out and they are going to bring the internet down.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by enemyofprogress: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
tunashg:
Facebook as been restored cool
Na who ask you? Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Agugbadin: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Una try, Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by dapolaw(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
But you have an ugly heart.

They don't need your opinion in asmuch as they love each other.

greymiles:
Ugly couple

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Na who ask you? Mtcheeeeeeeeew
you're truly an enemy of progress

Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies