Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed (47318 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Exodora: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
A very wicked Nairlander is all I see here.
Nairlander should stop pouring sand sand on peoples' garri ooo .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by izubext007: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's well
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
spirul77:
Wahala
Dis wan don pass wahala grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Zizim: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations guys,
This union is already blessed.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by tunashg: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Na who ask you? Mtcheeeeeeeeew

No time to water dead plant like you cool
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Atikulated: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oh, no. So they can remove or hide threads here?
SportsHD:
Congrats.

If it's this lady - https://www.nairaland.com/5403537/please-just-discovered-she-been

Once debe, ex always debe.

Cc. Chatinent , ahnie.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Ghanaman101: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
You get mind ohh Kia see talk
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by 24brains(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
Congrats oo.

Fine man. smiley

You were just hiding your face down o
na him conscience dey judge am say he don snatch one of our fine babe.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by jomarick(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:

Lolz grin cheesy grin grin

Mi yon rin osha're.
biko fo mi yemeh grin
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by greymiles: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:
But you have an ugly heart.

They don't need your opinion in asmuch as they love each other.

Thwy would post it if my opinion isn’t needed
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by neyoohhh: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
They both look like models.

Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
manz:
In 2014 I was going for my service, her mum met me when she learned that I've never been to the state I was posted to, should in case I'll need her help.
Till I finished my service we could not even see, I remember going to her school then for RCCF program yet we couldn't meet cause I was busy. She finished her school two years later before we finally met.

We become very good friends for another two years.
From friendship to lovers...
Here we've found ourselves to journey together till death do us part.
Pls lovely NAIRALANDERS pray along with us.

30th October, 2021
Venue is KD.
Note: All Nairalanders are invited.
Mod: Thanks in advance
chaiiiii I'm @ school if not I for con Chop rice .!!!!! Where in kaduna??
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
If I say what's on my mind concerning the groom,i know am gonna be lashed at.
My fingers wants to type it,But my switch box is warning me to mind my business.
The last pics tho....who remember Ninja turtles movie?

I wish you guys happy Marital life together.wow the bride is pretty and blessed with good height.
Please ma... We know you lack manners and a sprinkle of lack of control of when not to say unnecessary things!!

Congratulations for ruining a beautiful thing!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by chocboi78(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Exodora:
A very wicked Nairlander is all I see here.
Nairlander should stop pouring sand sand on peoples' garri ooo .
who be this one again grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by bluefilm: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:
Congrats oo.

Fine man. smiley

You were just hiding your face down o

Fine wetin? angry

E be like say apolo hol you for eyes?

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by phorget(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Why is the dude looking down in his banny nah?
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Ruthymoon(f): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2021
spirul77:
Wahala
for your side , but seriously wahala cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2021
manz:
In 2014 I was going for my service, her mum met me when she learned that I've never been to the state I was posted to, should in case I'll need her help.
Till I finished my service we could not even see, I remember going to her school then for RCCF program yet we couldn't meet cause I was busy. She finished her school two years later before we finally met.

30th October, 2021
Venue is KD.
happy married life sir, conjugal bliss. First pix perfect others please give ths photographer back and warn him on how best to correct una pose, i wish you blessings upon blessings.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by mayor1814: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2021
I wish the couple the best. Happy married life to the couple. But my advice is that you don't bring everything to showcase in social media. keeping things in private will do no harm.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Lekmanz87(m): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2021
ahnie:
My fingers wants to type it,But my switch box is warning me to mind my business.
You sure say you go make heaven like this…lol

I wish you guys happy Marital life together.wow the bride is pretty and blessed with good height.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by enemyofprogress: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2021
tunashg:

No time to water dead plant like you cool
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by enemyofprogress: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you're truly an enemy of progress
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Goldenheart:
awon werey full here o angry
Walahi

Even you

Even Us
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by InHeaven(m): 1:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations op. May God bless your new home.

Never mind those Ill mannered kids with their yapping
manz:

30th October, 2021
Venue is KD.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by danchefs(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2021
oh there! Congratulations.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by zicoraads: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations to you both. Wishing you a happy married life.

PS: ignore the dolts on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by mercyland93(m): 2:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Beautiful couple.
God blesses ur union.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by kelvinovie25(m): 2:30am On Oct 05, 2021
ahnie:

Guy you wan just kill me with laugh, I just dey laugh.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by femiasaolu2014: 2:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Is this groom an old man or a young person?

The filters and photo editing is making it seem as if I cant see properly
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by komodapson(m): 2:35am On Oct 05, 2021
ahnie:
The last pics tho.... who remember Ninja turtles movie?

Yes I do, watched it on DBN in mid 90s... Michael Angelo, Raphael....and Ahh..can't remember the names of remaining 2 ó...So wetin do the groom with dem, dem relate?
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:42am On Oct 05, 2021
The guy is ugly .. why handsome guys like us no dey get luck with pretty ladies embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by coscj(m): 2:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations. May your home be blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.