Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed (47348 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by torqque7(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na wa o,some people get mind sha,so OP delete thread wey he don first cast him babe of collecting gbola from away and still.get mind to marry her? shocked wow...premium tears loading
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by rosalieene(f): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
ibo beauty I miss u a lot
Wawuuuuu, you're still on this space.
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by house10s: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
torqque7:
Na wa o,some people get mind sha,so OP delete thread wey he don first cast him babe of collecting gbola from away and still.get mind to marry her? shocked wow...premium tears loading
premium gbola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.