Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body (7932 Views)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
The biology of male and female humans is different and our bodies and strengths are mostly shaped by hormones. But the fact is there is too much black and white thinking... Male and female aren't that extreme. The human body aren't as different as you put it. And the hormone levels also aren't the same for everyone- some females have a lot of testeroene- some males have a lower level of testeroene- the problem here is how close-minded some people are. We shouldn't make a difference between male and female.
Nowadays there are so many ways to become stronger and there are aren't limited to males...and you can also take hormones to achieve that, if you really want to
The problem is how people don't see each other as other people but as male or female. Our expectations vary depending on the sex of a person. And that is the core problem here. Females don't exist to be protected male don't exist to protect

People are usually born male or female but not with gender roles. Sex and gender are not the same thing-- you cannot change what you are born with entirely and that's okay but it is LUDICROUS when society expects you to behave a certain way based on what you are born with grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Luckylife(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
In as much as I recognize your opinion and ideas concerning issues of gender. Most of those with your opinion forget to recognize the facts that the environment is one for the basic factor that can mislead a vulnerable innocent ignorant person to conceive he or she is living in an opposite gender body . Physical and tangible organs are factors that prove ones gender even without
Interaction with that person. But behavioral factors can be temporary or acted . If you don't mind ,tell me that permanent physical organs or characters that made you believe you are trapped in opposite gender body?

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Luckylife:
In as much as I recognize your opinion and ideas concerning issues of gender. Most of those with your opinion forget to recognize the facts that the environment is one for the basic factor that can mislead a vulnerable innocent ignorant person to conceive he or she is living in an opposite gender body . Physical and tangible organs are factors that prove ones gender even without
Interaction with that person. But behavioral factors can be temporary or acted . If you don't mind ,tell me that permanent physical organs or characters that made you believe you are trapped in opposite gender body?
Being a transgender is not something you just choose or being influenced by environmental factor it entails on nature not nurture

There is no physical bodies or organs involved in thinking one is being trapped in the wrong body but it has to do with the hormones, spirit and personality of the person involved

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by advanceDNA: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
Being a transgender is not something you just choose or being influenced by environmental factor it entails on nature not nurture

There is no physical bodies or organs involved in thinking one is being trapped in the wrong body but it has to do with the hormones, spirit and personality of the person involved

So what makes you think you are man trapped in a womans body....??

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Y
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by VeryWickedMan: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
OP go straight to the point

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

So what makes you think you are man trapped in a womans body....??

I am a transgender, I don't conform to the STEREOTYPICAL feminine roles or feminity.
Societal normality is messed up
this so called STEREOTYPICAL masculine or feminine behavior based on genitals is fücked up
Are this standard of feminine roles really what you want as an unfortunate man who finds himself trapped in the wrong body
Are they fair, to expect me to behave feminine just because I have a vagina
Would you come up with the same standard if it haven't be there before you were born
I don't agree with the society sterotypes on feminine roles to people born with pussy/vagina

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Boomboost(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
The biology of male and female humans is different and our bodies and strengths are mostly shaped by hormones. But the fact is there is too much black and white thinking... Male and female aren't that extreme. The human body aren't as different as you put it. And the hormone levels also aren't the same for everyone- some females have a lot of testeroene- some males have a lower level of testeroene- the problem here is how close-minded some people are. We shouldn't make a difference between male and female.
Nowadays there are so many ways to become stronger and there are aren't limited to males...and you can also take hormones to achieve that, if you really want to
The problem is how people don't see each other as other people but as male or female. Our expectations vary depending on the sex of a person. And that is the core problem here. Females don't exist to be protected male don't exist to protect

People are usually born male or female but not with gender roles. Sex and gender are not the same thing-- you cannot change what you are born with entirely and that's okay but it is LUDICROUS when society expects you to behave a certain way based on what you are born with grin cheesy

This is very general, if you can be specific, we can be understanding...

Do you think you have a solid conviction that you're meant to be male?

How certain are you that this is not a mental influence of the LGBT community?

Are there specifics of the male gender you envy and aspire to become? Can you become that and even more as a female?

You state how people don't see each other as other people but male and female, yet somehow, you imply you want to be gendered male...this is confusing.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by InfinityFabric: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
There are no gender roles but when is the last time women went to war ?
Last time we saw them building Sky Scrapper ? Oil rigs ?

The only time they do anything is when it's been diluted to a useless state.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Boomboost:

This is very general, if you can be specific, we can be understanding...

Do you think you have a solid conviction that you're meant to be male?

How certain are you that this is not a mental influence of the LGBT community?

Are there specifics of the male gender you envy and aspire to become? Can you become that and even more as a female?

You state how people don't see each other as other people but male and female, yet somehow, you imply you want to be gendered male...this is confusing.

you don't expect me to go straight to the point read my thread, unravel the puzzle and you will find some hidden gems

Yes I have that solid conviction that I was born with the wrong body
I always indulge in masculine roles and I loathe feminine roles

It is not a mental influence by the LGBT community but it has to do with nature.

What I was isunerating is that humans should look beyond physical biological makeup and see within the individuals spirit, mind and personality.... We shouldn't be identified male or female just because one has a dick or a pussy

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
I am a transgender, I don't conform to the STEREOTYPICAL feminine roles or feminity.
this so called STEREOTYPICAL masculine or feminine behavior based on genitals is fücked up
Are this standard of feminine roles really what you want as an unfortunate man who finds himself trapped in the wrong body
Would you come up with the same standard if it haven't be there before you were born
I don't agree with the society sterotypes on feminine roles to people born with pussy/vagina

Simple question u ddnt answer but u are just rambling ....u cant even describe u...

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by EIeyigidigan: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
your brain is damaged and you are not aware of it cheesy
You are so mentally inept and unsound to go into critical thinking with me, you still have the brain of an underdeveloped fetus cheesy

Gender is a construct and sex organ is biological.
It seems your underdeveloped mindset is being trapped, trampled and sat upon based on what your old teacher, your wack parents and society taught you grin
are you ladymissile aka Morrigan08 fiona004 the Notorious lesbian?
I've been looking for you.
I came to lekki phase one but you cowardly ran off

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
are you ladymissile aka Morrigan08 fiona004 the Notorious lesbian?
I've been looking for you.
I came to lekki phase one but you cowardly ran off
it seems I am not the only one noticing your blatant Stupidity grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Kantebets(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Post your picture make we check something’s
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Prettygirl200(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP go straight to the point
No mind am leave am make e dey beat around bush. Instead of an to tell us say e na gay e dey here dey talk rubbish

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Prettygirl200(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
oga pls take your stupid thread out of this place nd stop trying force gayism down our throat. Ur kind disgust me, Godforbid u ND your generation that's if u will have any.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No mind am leave am make e dey beat around bush. Instead of an to tell us say e na gay e dey here dey talk rubbish
your head is not correct grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Ola5TP: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
So what are the clause in this writeup?
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Prettygirl200(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
I think you are suffering from brain tumor cheesy
see this mumu wey dem dey burst him yansh still get mouth dey insult pple!! If I have my way ur kind deserves to die, so disgusting, spits!!!
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oga pls take your stupid thread out of this place nd stop trying force gayism down our throat. Ur kind disgust me, Godforbid u ND your generation that's if u will have any.
your Stupidity is on another level cheesy
Who is forcing gayism down your throat, it is obvious you are not mentally balanced
Your homophobic foolishness needs bludgeoning to be honest to beat a little sanity into you

Ps: one thing I know is that people like you are always insecured with little to no self esteem and actually are afraid of being converted grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
see this mumu wey dem dey burst him yansh still get mouth dey insult pple!! If I have my way ur kind deserves to die, so disgusting, spits!!!
you are the "almighty mugu" now I know that comprension is not your forte and it will never be your forte
Read the topic of the thread and correct your Stupidity cheesy
If I have my way I will burn you alive mark my words I don't mind sending homophoic cretins like you to hell were you belong

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Slmgirldippussy: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Are you a virgin ?
Have you not had sex with a man before ?

Pls answer this questions

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by advanceDNA: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
too bad you are not smart enough to detect the answer cheesy

You don't expect me to give you a straight forward answer slowpoke
Crack your brain and you will see the answer deep down in a discerning mindset numbskull cheesy

..so u opened a thread just to insult people... Enjoy your day man..

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Prettygirl200(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
your Stupidity is in another level cheesy
Who is forcing gayism down your throat, it is obvious you are not mentally balanced
Your homophobic foolishness needs bludgeoning to be honest to beat a little sanity into you

Ps: one thing I know is that people like you are always insecured with little to no self esteem and actually are afraid of being converted grin cheesy
Keep quiet abeg, leaking yansh!!! I have already reported your thread!!! Useless gay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? / A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.