Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42959 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.
One chilled beer for you
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by debetmx(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Handsomejok post=106464378]
After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

/quote]

You're a joke even Buhari is not that silly.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by flyingdutchman(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2021
You are evil. You and your native doctor called pastor.
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by OyinO: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Xixtie:
Africa and the idiotic plus backward lots it has as citizens.
Shame on the fact that you can read and write.
You are a perfect disgrace to literacy and a complete fool.

Africans? It is you and people like the child abusers who are mentally backward. How dare you categorise all Africans under one umbrella of backwardness for the sins of one backward man? Are you aware of Europeans that were doing similar and worst things to their people in time past?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by merits(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
Mumu man wait for your time.

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Amatarasha(f): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me
I swear if only I can get u , I WL scratch ur face to pieces with my iron nail ,
Hai! If only I can get hold of u , if only I catch u
I will beat u that u will beg me to kill u but I will say no ! Nnamdiosu nutella shame on u people

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Judybash93(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2021
I don't usually go this low but you should be ashamed of yourself and I'm ashamed of you as a human. You should even take this nonsense down. How can you point at a kid and shamelessly call her a witch. What evidence do you have to ascertain this kinda crap?I don't even feel anything for you. I feel for the poor child who came out of a man that cannot reason rationally. It should be illegal for people like you to have kids. WTF
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by rhythyson: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2021
My guy walahi you be idiot period.

My advise for is that you need a doctor urgently.

Thank me later
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ubanz: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
See me see this lazy and unproductive man, trying to lay blames of his failures on people around him.
Are u buhari's brother?
Ur so called prophet told you exactly what your kind of person wants to hear.mtchewwww
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by malvisguy212: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Do that and that is when your tribulations will truly begin!
You ain't seen nothing yet. I ka n'e bido.
sometimes things aren't the way we see things....... indeed, let God be Truth and every man a liar.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by meritadavize1(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I honestly believe and understand what you are passing 2ru... Make a wide consultation on what to do spiritually... Forget the fools insulting you
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Eteka1(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
You are a disgrace. One year and six months baby? Please let kind hearted Nigerians take the child from this lunatic. The child's life is in danger.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by queenfav(f): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
No be your fault.I blame the woman who isn't fit to be a mother that left her child with you.No be you carry am for 9 months na? It's easy to call the child names.I don't even know why a woman will leave her child with anyone.For me,as long as i have life,you see my child ..Na life contract o! Even if everything goes,my child is MINE.I can't leave her under any circumstances,if na garri we go soak, let's soak together.Maybe i feel this way because i know what my eyes saw before i gave birth to her.Women,if you are leaving your marriage, carry your child with you!What kind of court even gave custody of a child that young to her father?Abeg i don't even want to get upset.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by IMASTEX: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:

Exactly.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by emmajoshua1975(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
first of all nobody s a witch the person is been possessed by demon....d pastors that suggested witchcraft......were very wrong....if their supposed claimed seems to be true they would ve prayed or delivered the child......the child is been possess he or she needs to be delivered sending him or her out woult really do any good... look for a bible believing church...let him or her be oprayed for.....
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jayice(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Op,if you believe in witches and wizards,you should always believe in Deliverance.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
I can't believe I share the same country space with nincompoops like this.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nwibii: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:

This comment got me laughing when read it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by absolute77: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Handsomejok post=106464917]

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me [/quote
And they cannot provide a solution. Think mannn
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by queenfav(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:

bros pls what do u drink?Lemme buy you a bottle.You said it all!My pain is that people that have sense are looking for a baby, wheras some mad ones got a child free of charge.Why won't they treat her as they like?Mama kuku waka leave pikin, papa say she be witch.It's not their fault.If you don do like 10 scans,sit in a government hospital all day for two days just to see a gynaecologist and the struggles many go thru before they have a child,value will come.Nobody will tell you to cherish that child.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You are big fool. Shameless man
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AkaraAndBread: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:

grin grin grin
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please, let some well meaning individuals rescue this baby from this man. Please this is an urgent situation. This baby has to be rescued before something serious happens
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by lorenzoinsi: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
My advice to the paranoia the OP has deluded Himself in is a question......what happens when you get rid of the girl or give her to her mother or sell her or whatever floats your boat....and your business keeps going down...who will you blame or accuse next....... Africa is always getting everything wrong...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by themanderon: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take that child to the Lords chosen. All powers bow to the supreme God of the universe in that church. Do not kill or harm that child whatever the situation you are experiencing. Why couldn't those pastors cast that devil out of her if indeed she had any?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Elvis778(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .
Oh God, never knew people are still this ignorant...
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by shegoon: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Because they knew "that's what you want to hear from them" and that will keep you coming to them. I'm sure those ones that told u otherwise, u dont visit again. Use your brain, call ur wife and apologize, live is full of ups and downs, even dangote has challenges in his business with losses and he has never picked anyone for being responsible.
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by anoziechi(f): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
And some women are praying for God to give dem one........such a backward mentality
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by obigold1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

You better seek psychiatric Help otherwise you will commit suicide
Depression is eating you up.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by akanke79: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I will take care of the witch ,if you can bring her to Osogbo.contact me on cocolacec@gmail.com
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Xixtie:
Africa and the idiotic plus backward lots it has as citizens.
Shame on the fact that you can read and write.
You are a perfect disgrace to literacy and a complete fool.

I'd like to presume you're African and you're part of its people. There wasn't need for you to insult Africans honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.