Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42953 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by queengift(f): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Religion had caused more harm than good in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
mrdharkchild:
So much naiive people here..

There are alot of things happening in our world. But Nigerians and their copy copy lifestyle go de always one behave like people from the western world..
Not until this same reality hits at them..

Let's not be naive about the world of the spirits..
Me self Don get my experiences.
I know what this man says is true.
He is in a spiritual bond age and needs real life Suggestions..

I pray no one here learns the hard ways because the keep ignoring their ignorance

What was your own experience like boss... Share so that we too can learn from you
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

Ok so u married a witch had sex and had a baby with a witch and survived?

And ur pastors have the power to confirm they are witches bt don’t have the power to deliver them?? Any Pastor who can identify a witch should be able to deliver them I wud like to believe.

U call them witches simply because u have business failures/challenges and health issues? Don’t normal people have such issues and address them financially or medically? I don’t doubt spiritual aspects bt how do u know they are to blame and are witches? undecided

U have to provide hard evidence for what u say. Ur problems may not be from them and if they are from them as ur pastors say? Why haven’t they delivered them and u?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by khalids: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
This is how these false men of god, go about destroying peoples lives

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by maxist2020(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .

You are not ok at all and you will one day regret your action and then their will be no pastor to run to.
If you don't know what to do with the child take her to her mother's people am sure they will surely know where their daughter is to link the child to her mother.
But believe you will surely regret ever doing this you better look for your wife and ask for forgiveness before it too late, what will happen will happen if you are meant to be poor you will be poor if you like kill everyone in your wife's linage you will not still make as far as you still focus ur thaught on the fake pastors that are everywhere.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Gabbybush(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?
Did any of those three pastors asked you to get rid of your daughter?
If yes, then they are wicked but if No, what did they do to help?
We once had an issue like that in my family, the woman that revealed it to us organised a prayer session and our sibling was delivered. So instead of discarding the child I will advice you take her for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by micflo28(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Sorry OP but you and you pastor are idiots. There is nothing God cannot do. Just as God restored your health after prayers, he can restore your child and mother through deliverance. Telling you that your child is a witch do they want you to kill your own child? If your church can't change you, change your church. Get a more helping church. Stop the lunacy

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

This is what you get when poverty mixes with strong religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MNTS0(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?

Aren't you being stereotypical? What's the connection between CRS/AKS with this individual's behaviour (witchcraft accusation)?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by houseontherock: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2021
The pastors are using your head abeg. You gave them the impression that your ex wife is a witch, naturally they tell you her daughter is also a witch. Like someone suggested, kindly take that innocent girl to ab orphanage so she can be adopted by someone who will care for her. As for your sickness and ill fortune, first free yourself from mental slavery, clear your mind and get the necessary help. You need to be in the right frame of mind to do business successfully!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Hillarie(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Like so many others must have told you, OP, you seriously need help. Psychological one, precisely. In this age, if still you think (not even believe now) that your less than 2-year-old daughter or anyone else is the cause of your misfortune, then you're a really really disturbed fellow. You do not deserve the title of a father, and that innocent little girl needs to be taken away from you by the government or other humanitarian agencies ASAP!
Religion has eroded every jot of common sense in you. SMH!!!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MorningStar233: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2021
SporaD8:

You are a disgrace to fatherhood!
Your blood flow in that young girl body first before any witchcraft enters - you have a legal and spiritual claim to that child than any witchcraft coven could ever have!
If three pastors cannot successfully conduct deliverance for a one-year-old, but rather suggested you go dump her somewhere(witchcraft operations transcend geolocation), then the real witchcraft is in you and they are only trying to rescue the kid from you!

God bless you
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by deleo16(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I understand life is spiritual lots of spirtual mystery most are ignorant of thank God you took a spiritual help too to fight back through prayer and fasting , but at the end u need to apply wisdom,Fine if they discover these they should be able to sepearte your wife from the evil strong hold its called "DELIVERANCE" cutting of the head is not the medicine of headache. PLEASE stop accusing individual WITCH they might be possed fine but we wrestle not against flesh and blood seek help from a pastor with higher spiritual gift to pray and break any bond of evil strong holds run to MFM or ELOMIN ministries sending them away will not solve the issue trust me,the part youmention your problem still despite sending them away in the spiritual realm there is no border "IF" truely the spiritual issue is from her and if from her help her get delivered from that evil strong hold. www.christstandard.tv
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by benzine: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I beg to differ on your suggestion that you are not a wicked person
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AvalonSpace(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2021
She's a witch? And she didn't swallow your daughter while she was in the womb.. You be nyash!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by 77star: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Micheal3238: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
I don't even know what to tell you because witchcracy dey ur linage
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MorningStar233: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I am not willing to give her away to a stranger outside the country. I will rather send her to a motherless home until her mother will be available to pick her up because her mother is alive she is just nowhere to be found and I can't make the decision on her behalf. Also my family has nothing to do with my downfall because I was doing well for 7 years before I got married everything was fine and if truly the bad luck was from my family then my business would have not been successful for that long.

Oga if truly she's a witch u wouldn't mind giving her to satan himself so give that person the child

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by house10s: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

my mum can do same, if pastor tell her d kid is a witch forget it d kid is a witch.

and also shows ur level of thinking n that of my mum are d same.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TAglobe(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Don't believe this pastors parading themselves as men of God.we are in the end time you have to be very careful.Your daughter is not a witch may be someone impersonate her using her face to cause havoc. how i wish am close to where you are to take custody of the innocent child

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Lewisdinho(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
You're sick and need immediate attention
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Bankyshinani(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When they tell people to TAKE TIME before choosing a spouse, they will not listen. It is too late for you to accuse your family, you made your choice, your child remains your child. I just saw the thread you opened last year and the calamity that engulfed your life after you got married. I do not know if your wife/child is a witch or not, but I want you to know that if the church you visited is a true church, they should have been able to pray and set your baby free. Deliverance is possible. Save the child and continue to cater for her, keep your baby.
I love this

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Flyingngel(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel post:

You're paranoid.

Come , don't allow me descend on you oooo. Why mention Akwa Ibom? Is it the headquarter of witchcraft or it is where men behave abnormal? I don't why some of you can't give response to threads without being tribalistic?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by femicyrus(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .

If you like take her to orphanage and relocate to China or Brazil, as long as you are still alive, you are still within 10 cm reach of your fears (witches)
The more irrational behavior you put up against them (mother and child) if truly they are witches, the more witch enemies you attract to yourself.

Solution:
1. Give your life to Christ
2. Take them for genuine deliverance
3. Nurture them to also be in Christ

Do this and have rest of mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Alhajiemeritus: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Your pastor is a mad man.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Lavisha(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.
He's From Imo or Abia
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nweike190(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Don't fall for it... GOD will not forgive you if abandon that Child now. Stand up Defend that Baby and see yourself grow... In all areas of Life....

[qquote author=ThankYouGod post=106465004]Your wife no get family? Take her to them, and if that fails, take her to motherless home.

[/quote]
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Chiffy: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
You are a BASTARDIZED FOOLISH IDIOT.
You better take the baby baby to an orphanage rather than treat her unfairly.
Instead of putting more efforts into your hustle, you are blaming a little child that knows nothing for your downfall. You are a FOOL. Infact you may never rise again with your type of mentality. IDIOTIC BASTARD. .
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Some people no just get sense for Nigeria
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by frowland(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don’t swear here but today I can say you are an idiot. I don’t need to see you but those two pastors. They both need serious punches from me.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Gandollaar(f): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Handsomejok:

Suppose you are right and her mum passed the witchcraft to her, why can't your pastors deliver her?

Why treat a baby so poorly and judge her so harshly? A tot for that matter!
Where's your fatherly protective spirit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.