Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (50241 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Boatswain: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.

I can relate that you are still mama's boy and that's why she forced you to get married against your wish and you allowed that to happen as the mama's boy that are. I take it it that all decisions are made for you by your mama, O boy enjoy the show that you agree to.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's not interested in doing any work.

He is one of those men who stick in their deek, once they feel a little problem comes up, they are sticking it in a new place for peace of mind. He has issues.

All he has is a catalogue of blame and how she deprived him of being with his fantasy.

I wonder when people will realize that that person you see out there that is putting fire in your home because you think they are perfect, is another person you haven't lived with to get to know the[sup][/sup]m the way you have your spouse.

i wonder why you are hyperventilating over a story you opine is not true.

one favour, can you tone down on the deek mentions, like kilode grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by tantan: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

The above statement you made is the real issue. no man will stand a NAGGING wife. This can make you loose interest in her
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by EaglePredict(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
If you have been betting for a long time and you find out you are struggling even if you have the best techniques, its time to check your habits

In this video i took my time to share with you 5 Successful Sports Betting Habits Every Punter Should Know

Click below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kmCubyq5Q
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Somblaq: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
The first mistake you made was bowed down to the pressure mounted on you by your family. Now, you've lost a prospective wife and ended up with an ungrateful nagging machine.

Well, if you can't cope anymore with her, I'd urge you to divorce her and focus on yourself. I'm sure you are a mature man and I'm disappointed but not suprised that you couldn't make decisions about your life and future yourself. Where's your mom now when you're feeling the heat in your matrimonial home?

As long as no family or parents is feeding you, they don't have any final say on your life. They can only make suggestion and give advice.

Divorce your woman if you can't cope anymore! Peace of mind is underrated!

The way u people opt for divorce is something I don't understand. Just try and understand the woman, try your best and fix things. It's with time.... U don't even know what awaits u after divorce. Manage ur wahala and live with it. Oga man up.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by MufasaLion: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Somblaq:

The way u people opt for divorce is something I don't understand. Just try and understand the woman, try your best and fix things. It's with time.... U don't even know what awaits u after divorce. Manage ur wahala and live with it. Oga man up.

Can you even hear yourself? You expect a man to stay in a marriage that is choking him? He has tried to fix things and it's not working out.

Whatever will happen after divorce is known already. Marriage ìs more of psychological and emotional. Those two are no more in his marriage and you want him to still stay? Till it result into frustration and they start having physical fight?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by poik(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.

One of the first and most grievous mistakes you made was sleeping with a woman who isn't your wife. You may see it as nothing, but look at the complications it has landed you into now. You are in a marriage you regret, your mom breathing down your neck, and this wouldn't have happened had you not gotten that girl pregnant, a girl who is almost turning inimical to your life.

That being said,

If you are a Christian, divorce is not part of the equation. I will advise you to put your foot down and stamp your authority in that house. I usually hate men coming to talk of 'peace'. that singular word gives the woman too much power over you. She wants war, give it to her-not by physical altercation, but by complete withdrawal of attention. Deal with her in ways she would never have imagined, whilst doing your duties as a man. You dated her, so you know the buttons to press. Na she go mellow.

Forget that seven-figure engineer. You are not sure what will happen with her. You are only lured by heartbreak and money. Deal with the bird you have at hand.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by victons(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
You guys started dating just immediately after sex.

That is it.
Sex-induced marriage.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by victons(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hmm marriage wahala here and there. Una com dey mk us fear.

Baba God abeg mk we no fall into the hands of wrong and devilish women wen we finally wan setle down,Amen
But single life sweet abeg
This guy will suffer.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by DAVE5(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
We plenty wey don tire for this useless parasitic relationship between man and woman abeg, op carry ur cross, my own sef heavy me for head
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Feranmi1212(f): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Story of my life��if you need someone that can make you happy am interested because am tired of this life...so let’s have fun if u r interested

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.[/quote]
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Giftcardwork(f): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
~~Hi, I have a gift card business, come to me!~~
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
I am interested baby girl. Kindly inbox me your phone no. Lets have mad fun esp in za oza room.

Feranmi1212:
Story of my life��if you need someone that can make you happy am interested because am tired of this life...so let’s have fun if u r interested

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Godstime234: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Goldiness:

You better repent and take the case to God in prayers, you and your wife need God's help and Deliverance I tell you. Everything is in your hands.

Repent from what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.