Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (50236 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Trogge: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pick up few cloths and leave the house, and gain your sanity. If you die today she would still live her life and Bleep another niggar. Your daughter will understand..... Make investment for your daughter not your girl friend, which is not your wife.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by OBTOREPA(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hmm marriage wahala here and there. Una com dey mk us fear.

Baba God abeg mk we no fall into the hands of wrong and devilish women wen we finally wan setle down,Amen
But single life sweet abeg

Who told you that she's the fault/the devil, listen to this man his entirely the cause of his problems in marriage

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by OBTOREPA(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.

You must be born again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:
Oga, let me tell you the bitter truth, Its a long read and full of typos.
The marriage will not last if you continue exchanging words with her, but from my own standpoint, let me give you candid advice.
1. Don't you ever think of resigning!!! Never it cross your mind
2. Get a second phone or better still change the contact of the number of the lady you love, but make sure you tell her that you are married oh, so don't start sending useless love messages back and front.
I got married too to someone I was pressured to get married to, but believe you me, she can never think of touching my phone or suspectign her, I give her all the money or attention she needs, in fact, my salary immediately I am paid, I send it to her including the last kobo, na she dey pay tithe(I still have a relationship with God), but she is in control of it, even when I lack money, I try never to ask her.
3. Get a smallie, probably one of those little decent girls from a well-to-do home as a side chick, go through my profile, you will see one of my posts and learn how to get such a girl. When you do, make it clear from the onset that you are married but you don't love the lady. Right now sef we have broken up because Our Accounts Officer and I have found a way to make ourselves happy irrespective of our marriages.
4. Don't you ever lay your hands on your wife, biko, just avoid her, I even look for ways to make my wife go on trips, in her mind this man loves me, whereas it's just to make me have peace of mind either with the smallie or our Accounts Officer who is also wishing same thing for her husband. The funny thing is that both my smallie and our Accounts Officer visits our home(But I never ever take them to our room to do the thing).
5. Make peace with yourself that your ex can never come back,

The devil’s advocate.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

She's not his baby mama.

She is his wife, by his own admission but gold digging won't let him rest. Wayward deek looking for soft ground that he can't work for to lay his bed.

Ooh i forgot he called her wife, i got so carried away with his narration ... even tho there is chances 7figures his pushing OP wan kind, i don't think he is a real gold digger why waste 1st chance undecided i think OP is just a man living in delusion, women are night market until you marry that angel before you know are true color grin
I can't judge a man looking for peace of mind
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nephilim: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:
okay listen to what i have to say...

its not advisable to stay in a marriage that you are not happy in, you thinking your marriage with your wife is over, is a decision only you and you alone can take...

if you think you can get in touch with your ex and there is a chance of marrying her, give it a trial... but if she has been taken or she is no longer interested abeg japa, make she no go eliminate you

as for your parents, they have lived their lives, and should not be the one to be interfering in every decision you gonna take, some times dont listen to them about issues only you will live and deal with for the rest of your live

think about your live man, no woman out there should make you die before your time, pick up from where u have fallen and soon you will be back to your best...

it is well
Marriage is instituted by God and not by any man on earth, hence it has its principles and precepts into it.

You don't just marry because you feel like! It's a forever thing. So you have to be very careful about who you get married to. It's a Process that takes adequate prayers and conviction before venturing into it.

Now, Getting divorced and marrying someone else will complicate the matter and puts you in danger of your eternity, simply because divorce and remarriage is only tenable in the situation of demise of one of the partner, which in this case your spouse. If things are not done appropriately then you stand in danger of God's judgment for breaching His laid down principles on marriage.

Endeavor to find solace and happiness in your marriage.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Mystery9(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Problem number 1. Yo did not keep your manhood in one place.
Problem number 2. You let yourself to be forced into marrying her.
Reality number 1. You are in marriage, and according to God's law in the Bible, you must remain married to her. Bro, God hate divorce. Divorce may only happen in the case of adultery. And one must remain single after divorce, so long as the previous partner is alive.
Reality number 2. If you love God keep His commandment.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Zorn: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
Mugu

Your wife did this , your wife did that

Your wife is giving your troubles because you don’t appreciate her.

You know she’s not good for you and you had sex with her raw.

Oga go back and love your wife

And peace you shall receive
grin grin grin oga go back and love your wife got me
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by senator3636(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Marriage wahala here and there. My people I no come understand again oooooooo
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Godbless3(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mummy boy. Your mum be dey pressurize you to marry who you don't find attractive/interested in and you oblidge to the marraige without seeking our opinion on the matter and after a year plus, you are here seeking our opinion so you can end your marriage abi,

Mummy boy, since mummy like her alot, go and complain to her jare...
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by kevinexit(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
Mugu

Your wife did this , your wife did that

Your wife is giving your troubles because you don’t appreciate her.

You know she’s not good for you and you had sex with her raw.

Oga go back and love your wife

And peace you shall receive

guy u b winch ooooo. see talk.... u nor get joy at all
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
and he is kinda selfish, does the think the ex will have a good time married to him with is baggage. Infact i hope the ex does not come back and both have a fulfilled life. Op please free your ex wish her the best of the best as i dont think you are for her, you are drawn to her for some selfish reasons and not genuine love. Wish you the best sir.

Exactly. His "love" for her is so fake and based off material things and personal gains.
Op saw challenges and wants out instead of solving it like a man.

One thing he should know is that every marriage has its challenges hence he should learn to manage and summount his. I wonder what makes him think marriage with his ex Will not have challenges.

I hope the ex blocks him on every angle.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by okewumi: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
I know if ur wife is now earning 7 figures and your ex is not earning anything, your story will change.
You need to work on yourself. To me you are just an opportunist and gold digger. You ex is not coming back, she has put herself in a position of your wife. She has seen a lot of you weekness.
Love is reciprocal, if you show love to your wife, she will revert back. How will you not sleep with your wife since August. She will show you beast in her. You have displayed that you hate her from pit of hell. I pity you wahalai. I have someone that spent his life, thinking one woman is better than the other. 15 years has passed now. Today, he is regretting.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

I need your candid advise on these matters that touch the heart. I got married last year to the mother of my beautiful daughter sometime in August last year during the COVID lock down. The marriage was against my wishes and due to parental pressure. Prior to marrying my wife, I was doing a good job by making sure I take good care of my daughter and the mom. My daughter just turned 2 in July and has already started going to school. My wife and I met online and started dating immediately after our first sexual encounter. Along the line she got pregnant and we started having misunderstandings. We both decided we will keep the baby because I made a vow with God not to abort any child with any woman I impregnate.

However, to cut the story short we both agreed we won't get married and her parents were cool with it as long as I take care of their daughter and my child. Then came COVID and during the events of the lockdown, I entered into a relationship with a Chemical Engineer that earns a 7 figure monthly salary. The relationship lasted for months but my mom never supported the relationship and did everything to make sure I break up with this lovely lady in a bid to marry my baby mama. I was against it knowing fully well that she is very quarrelsome and dramatic. I had inner peace with my lockdown girlfriend. Till now I still miss her and want to be with her despite being married to my wife who is always looking for ways to suspect me for one thing or the other. She has even threatened that if she catch me cheating, she will cheat back.

My marriage for the past 1 year has been full of problems, drama, and even attempted violence. My wife just graduated from Uni and is about to go in for her NYSC. I am even praying she gets posted out of Lagos preferably the North. This marriage has drained me of all my resources and has taken away a lot from me. My wife doesn't appreciate the good I do for her and my daughter. She is always quick to judge me and criticize for every small mistake I make. She nags all the time and always want to pick a fight for bullshit reasons. I don't find my wife attractive anymore and I have lost every desire to have sex with her from the first day we married in August last year.

She gets upset when female colleagues at work call me. I had considered resigning because we had an issue over my boss at work who always calls me for work related stuff. I am not on good terms with my mom because she engineered this marriage against my own wishes. My wife and I don't have a good relationship. It has gotten so bad that we don't sleep in the same room anymore. I had to leave the house for some time to stay in an accommodation provided by my work place so I can have inner peace and regain my sanity.

I am so pained because of my relationship that ended abruptly. I tried getting back with my Ex whom I still love but now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me despite how much I still love her. My question is, should I still try to win my ex over or find another woman? As for my marriage, I consider it dead and over. I don't care what my parents particularly my mom will do. I don't bleeping care anymore. All I want is my love to come back to my life and end this toxic marriage.
You are not matured enough to get married. How can a grown ass man allow his mother dictate who you spend your life with?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Babandia27: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
My brother, you are in already and there is absolutely nothing you can do.
The problem you are having is that you are contented with your wife. You feel that chemical Engineer has what it takes to make you happy.
Let go your ego, sit down with your wife and reason with her. Let no one confuse or come in-between you guys.
You should be happy you have a child. Do you know how many persons are looking for this blessings?
Be humbled, please.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Mcslize: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
tyup:
When I tell people bout the bitter truth in marriage, I'm most times called a drunkard. same way I remembered a particular day I tried helping my female neighbor out with something and after we were done all she could offer me is "I could marry you" till now I still can't believe why you do something nice for someone and they threaten to ruin ur life in return.

tyup advises young guys to flee from every appearances of marriage

Have you ever noticed that people still get married every damn passing Saturday?

There is an event center close to where I live. What surprises me most is that every Saturday, a marriage must hold in the event center.

That tells you that people still troop into marriages right now without proper compatibility.

Who are these people per se? I ask!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Tushmanny123: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:
The marriage will not last if you continue exchanging words with her, but from my own standpoint, let me give you candid advice.
2. Get a second phone or better still change the contact of the number of the lady you love, but make sure you tell her that you are married oh, so don't start sending useless love messages back and front.
I got married too to someone I was pressured to get married to, but believe you me, she can never think of touching my phone or suspectign her, I give her all the money or attention she needs, in fact, my salary immediately I am paid, I send it to her including the last kobo, na she dey pay tithe(I still have a relationship with God), but she is in control of it, even when I lack money, I try never to ask her.
3. Get a smallie, probably one of those little decent girls from a well-to-do home as a side chick, go through my profile, you will see one of my posts and learn how to get such a girl. When you do, make it clear from the onset that you are married but you don't love the lady. Right now sef we have broken up because Our Accounts Officer and I have found a way to make ourselves happy irrespective of our marriages.
4. Don't you ever lay your hands on your wife, biko, just avoid her, I even look for ways to make my wife go on trips, in her mind this man loves me, whereas it's just to make me have peace of mind either with the smallie or our Accounts Officer who is also wishing same thing for her husband. The funny thing is that both my smallie and our Accounts Officer visits our home(But I never ever take them to our room to do the thing).

So you wasted precious time typing all these rubbish.....
Senseless advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Godstime234: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Goldiness:

You better repent and take the case to God in prayers, you and your wife need God's help and Deliverance I tell you. Everything is in your hands.

Deliverance from? From ger mum I guess. Cos the mum is thr one controlling her n ny home
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by RepentToday: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Can we talk?
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Kyrestas: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
My problem is similar to yours, MY ADVISE HERE IS . ask her this question , do you want to live with me? and listing to her answer, befor taking any decision,
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by ben2rhymes: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
U be slowpoke
I have a question for u

Do you bring out saliva from your mouth unconsciously?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Revelation4(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Goldiness:

You guys don't read at all or what, was it the mother that went into the internet to find him a wife...? angry
The guy made his choice he should sort his family out as a matured man.
She influenced him to marry her. They only had a sexual relationship not Marriage. I read everything from A to Z. Well I can't say it's the mum's fault. He was easily convinced because he was thinking of doing it too
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Shezzman: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
You don't really have to take a drastic decision for now... Why not make enquiry about your wife's state of health. Cos according to what you have written here, bipolar patient's theoretically are more prone to exhibits all these features. Maybe you should sit her down and ask her about her mental health. Talking from experience. Once dated a girl who exhibit these aforementioned features a d it was EXHAUSTING.
MyOleSolksjaer:
Dear All,

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Arabiandude: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
How far?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by bepositive11: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:

You are OK with living like this?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Arabiandude post=106482116][/quote]

You still de naija?
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by kelmicheal: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's good for one to marry his/her best friend avoid quickie marriages from the internet give it some time or months all these palaver you are passing through started from the foundation of it.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by topiiiiiiii(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Exactly. His "love" for her is so fake and based off material things and personal gains.
Op saw challenges and wants out instead of solving it like a man.

One thing he should know is that every marriage has its challenges hence he should learn to manage and summount his. I wonder what makes him think marriage with his ex Will not have challenges.

I hope the ex blocks him on every angle.
very correct, not even thinking of what the woman will go through, it is not always easy to deal with a man with a child from another mother Op might still be going to ex wife to chop chop cookie in the name of my child is with her lolz, see tuface wahala. Make the ex no open her eye make fly enter o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Starz825(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Administration1:
To say 10 unwise people already liked your comment is more baffling than your contribution...
Trash!!
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by alexola20(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
It’s a big red flag and a turn off for me if my mother will want to force me to marry a particular woman.
Something might be hidden in-between.

I have seen,heard and experienced many terrible things mothers do their children especially the male children.
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by Arabiandude: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:

You still de naija?
Hahaha, how enjoyment na?
Actually I nor they
Re: I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. by babapressy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Remove your eyes and passion from other women and focus on the good of your wife. No woman is perfect even you too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.