Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (52318 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by drealaz24(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back

This is how irresponsible people think, never taking responsibility for their actions.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Chydo63(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
I've (I'm) experienced (ing) this kind of scenario, Infact wife would be talking with pastor as if he's her bestie and they'll analyse all their activities like they mean the world to each other. But OP, don't worry it will pass. Pretend like you don't care, do whatever you can to make yourself happy outside. If possible, take a trip away and let her miss you. Before you know it, 2yrs would have expired and the pastor would be transfered.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
KiNg0G:

Sîmp move

wetting u sabi macho?

na your type dey complete mission even before game start
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by eguarojeona: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
I like this.Are you single?I am.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
drealaz24:

This is how irresponsible people think, never taking responsibility for their actions.

you sure say you no miss road?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
eguarojeona:
I like this.Are you single?I am.

lol...i like that
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
I am not advising you here, but will state the right and legal ways according to our laws. That it is legal doesnt mean it is the best alternative but it is right within the law.

1. Law and life (moral lessons) do not require you to be in marriage to take good care of Kids.

2. Did you marry cos of your kids? Or cos of your emotional and sexual needs? Which comes first? One must come first sir. The two cannot be on the same level. One must be more important to you.

3. You must divorce before you start another relationship. Getting a side chick is a No.

Reflect on these three points above, and you can start making good decisions.

Blessings.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

I really pity bro.. focus on the bold and make it beautiful with her. It should be ur priority to make her experience the beauty everytime u make love. She's ur fkn wife man. Don't let the fake Jerry curled hair pastor take charge. U been sleeping for two long. Wife ur wife before it's too late.. I just hope that useless pastor hasn't overtaken u undecided
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
what are u waitin for pick up ur phone and call that pastor. Tell him to stay d fvck away from ur wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Mccullum: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, are they having sexual affair or not? Don't coman confuse ppl.

Which one is emotional affair?

grin shocked
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by xfinance: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Ads

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by chris51(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Please do not have a side chick, it will do more harm than.

My advice is for you to tell the mother.
Tell your wife that you would report the matter to the pastor's wife, but do not tell the pastor's wife yet, unless she doesn't change. I bet you, this will put the fear of God into your wife.

What business does a married have a her pastor for them to be having regular communication?

Good luck.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by chris51(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
chris51:
Please do not have a side chick, it will do more harm than.

My advice is for you to tell the mother.
Tell your wife that you would report the matter to the pastor's wife, but do not tell the pastor's wife yet, unless she doesn't change. I bet you, this will put the fear of God into your wife.

What business does a married have a her pastor for them to be having regular communication?

Good luck.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Salis2020: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Sorry man just start looking for another wife
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Thought marrying a virgin is the ultimate?

We need to hear from her side of the story. Some men just want sex and have no personal connection to their wives.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Mumu
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by eguarojeona: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:

lol...i like that
Lol,good morning.I Love the way you broke things down.Made sense.But in things like these,its not always clear cut.I pray they sort things out.It hurts.

Back to us,i am trying to shoot my shot.I love smart people.And you are.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Chydo63(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Xixtie:
One lazy moderator is somewhere creating very useless and disjointed stories to keep the frontpage lit and to earn his pay.
Awon werey
you are very wrong, these things happen on a daily everywhere. I don't know if it's because women feel pastors are next to God. (Which is erroneous, btw)
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Niorte: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
How did you know she is having an emotional affair?

What is the implicating message on their chats

You kind of feel insecure....otherwise, why should a pastor talking about his marital problem be construed as a marital affair.
Sometimes, you tell your challenges to help others feel they are not the only one facing such challenge.

Be meticulous about it before concluding it is an emotional affair.

Confronting the pastor may not be the best option. seek wisdom.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by MrBanner(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
@justnumb

Listen sir, I've been married long enough to know that when a woman starts seeking emotional fulfilment elsewhere, be it with a pastor or an iman, the husband is neglecting that aspect of courtship. It doesn't even matter who your wife is doing it with, what matters is that it's happening. What I advise you to do is to reinvent yourself, be an enigma. Women love that sort of thing and it will keep her on her toes because she won't be sure if you're seeing someone else or not. In simpler words: no let am see you finish. While doing this, also make sure to reintroduce romantic gestures and romantic moments with her. She will always look forward to what you'll do next. If I may ask, do you have kids yet?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Rexymania(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Na wetin help me end relationship of 6 years be this. Boss, report her to her family and break up with her. Keep the children. Life goes on. Please can you help me with cash? Any amount will do. For feeding. Please boss

GTB

Thanks and God bless.

My spirit actually directed me to you
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Captaincool1(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years ago, my then girlfriend called me that she's traveling from the state she's working just to spend her birthday with me, i was so surprised, this girl that is stingy will spend such amount for transportation just to come and enjoy her birthday with me and called some dick_tation? The day she came, she was supposed to sleep in my house that night, called her several times, but she didn't take her call, then she came the next day (her birthday), we had sex till the next morning, i looked her locked pattern, i opened the phone when she's not around, i noticed one of her pastor paid for her transport down to my current state, she spend the previous night servicing him, but he doesn't want to pay for the servicing fee, because he thought the money she gave her for transport covered everything, this pastor is married with a pregnant wife o.

Pastors are very manipulative with their words, most ladies will open legs for their pastors cause they believe so much in them and respect them a lot. That's why i don't believe any word coming out from the mouth of those men, they don't practice what they preach, they only know how to convince people with words

So youngman, is left for you to decide what to do with your woman, if her pastor preek is giving her joy and happiness, I'm sorry bros, even your prayers or words can't stop her from collecting his preek. Just focus on your life and the way forward.

The Bible said and i quote "if your hand is making you to sin cut it off", as for me i value my peace of mind more than any fvcking thing, i don't mind if we have been married for years or months, if you as a wife disturb my mental health, i will leave the house for you and your fvcking sef. I value my sanity more than anything.

So oga, find a way to sought out yourself, the day you die, you die alone, life is too short for someone to be making you sad in this short time you have on eat.

Enjoy yourself. #Gratitude sir

Na so i leave my wife ooo. Though I didn't caught her cheating but man I left me I no like wahala. I run away right now I don Japa no body knows.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by FemmyOlu77: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

I don't have her number. I would have called her to be sure she knows what her husband is doing.

Check the man up on FB, from there you will see the wife. If her number is not there, chat her up.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Tomahawk99(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Tell her family... preparatory school to dumping her.
Let her go have the pastor. Don't tolerate BS in any form.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by GodisFirst: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Find out what her need is. was she forced into marriage with you? Communicate effectively with her and let her know how this will ruin her marriage. Change her phone line and delete the Pastors number from her phone.
Tell her for the last time to cut off all communications with the pastor and tell her that you will call out the pastor in public and shame both of them if she doesn't stop.
But reassure her and let her know that you love her.
Never make the mistake of taking a side chick, it is never a solution but will worsen the matter for you.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Niorte:
How did you know she is having an emotional affair?

What is the implicating message on their chats

You kind of feel insecure....otherwise, why should a pastor talking about his marital problem be construed as a marital affair.
Sometimes, you tell your challenges to help others feel they are not the only one facing such challenge.

Be meticulous about it before concluding it is an emotional affair.

Confronting the pastor may not be the best option. seek wisdom.

Trust me, any pastor that cannot confide in his wife, and is confiding in another woman, he wants to have sex with the woman he is confiding in, that man is a bastard ready to rape any other woman if he can.

The worst kind of men are pastors. Evil men who hide under the title of pastor.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by AutoChick4U(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Captaincool1:

Na so i leave my wife ooo. Though I didn't caught her cheating but man I left me I no like wahala. I run away right now I don Japa no body knows.
isn't that wickedness?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Streetdreamx(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
get the number of the pastor, give him a warning to stay clear from your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Kajaard: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

I don't have her number. I would have called her to be sure she knows what her husband is doing.

Look for her
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by skydancer: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

I no go lie this your comment really vexed me. No matter what he did that those not give her the right to have emotional affairs because she's a married woman. Please stop justifying and giving excuses for nonsense. Which one come be did you get busy with work afterwards and start catering only for financial needs?
Chairman, I understand your vex but once you don marry, na cross you dey carry, no carry that kain mind enter marriage. It's not about rights but about doing the best you can. He sounded sincerely like their marriage lacks some kind of emotional lubrication that is meant between husband and wife and that it's also suggest that his wife finds him a bit unreachable. we've to see ourselves as brothers and sisters in life, even in business, try to understand why things are the way they are, if it's because the other person is wicked, it's a whole different ball game, otherwise, the situation can be salvaged.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by crowther15(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Xixtie:
One lazy moderator is somewhere creating very useless and disjointed stories to keep the frontpage lit and to earn his pay.
Awon werey
Don't doubt what the OP is saying, I know a lady planning marriage with her fiance still disturbing her pastor to pray if the pastor is meant to be her husband. This lady is also a virgin. In fact, after being caught, she said it was a game. She already told the fiance that God told her the guy is her husband yet discussing future marriage with her single pastor.
Women sometimes are confused even our spiritual church girls claiming virgins.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
eguarojeona:
Lol,good morning.I Love the way you broke things down.Made sense.But in things like these,its not always clear cut.I pray they sort things out.It hurts.

Back to us,i am trying to shoot my shot.I love smart people.And you are.

Thanks for the compliment.

I am open only to a confidential sexual, no-strings attached relationship with a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.