Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay (1725 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Jeremani: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
wumi2017:
Nadia buhari
I can testify to that.
I know u wanted to say buhari tongue
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Igbankpa(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kizz Daniel

Back then in school, I was Nick named kizz Daniel because of the striking resemblance.

From height, voice, facial structure as well

My current boss keeps calling me kizz Daniel.
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by sageb: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
golor:

Where u de for ph
woji
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by sageb: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Igbankpa:
Kizz Daniel

Back then in school, I was Nick named kizz Daniel because of the striking resemblance.

From height, voice, facial structure as well

My current boss keeps calling me kizz Daniel.

your photos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Give Your Ex Money? / Should We Call This Fashion? / How To I Handle Myself In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.