Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (51509 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by seguno2: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Trevor012:

When a guy comes to your house to toast your own girl, offer him refreshments with drinks too because like you said toasting is free. So you have nobody around to tell you how stupid and foolish you are cause damn cheesy cheesy

See finishing cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
You are an idiot....

Reasons : she is your girl and not your wife .

In as much as she is just your girlfriend then she is not sleeping with only you ..

She is a community puss,,y

Real men don't behave the way you do...if you are insecured of her then marry her

lord god!
make i Y the day i bring my relationship issues come this forum!

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Oyin2212(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Why should you be the only one fùcking her? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Fr33born(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Appearance doesn't matter sh.itt. Stupid men like you will always look for excuse to justify their stupidity.

You are actually the stupid person if you think appearance doesn't matter.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:
Can I report Uber and Bolt Drivers?
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

I am busy most times and don't have the time to pick her up or drop her off.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.

Guy!!!man no suppose carry women matter for head like buy gala,i just tire for you when you begin rubbish your fellow man because of woman....E b like say woman never do you something.she fit fine die,but if them tell you say na vulcanizer for her area she love pass,wetin you go do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SmartPolician: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
You are an idiot....

In as much as she is just your girlfriend then she is not sleeping with only you ..

Real men don't behave the way you do...if you are insecured of her then marry her

shortgun

This is the right message for you.

There's nothing else to add.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by aBrokeRichDude: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oga buy motor for her nah….. so dat she nr go dey harass the drivers cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by BigYash: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:
They keep harassing my girlfriend whenever I book a ride for her to come to my place, meet up with me or go back to her house.

She keep telling me of the harrasments and how she will prefer I pick her than book a ride.
I always overlook her complaints until yesterday a bolt driver who told her he's married came back to her house to look for her after a ride yesterday!!

The randy man picked her from my house, I spoke with him on the phone and she told him she's in a relationship but he still carry his poverty stricken blokkos to my girls house?

I tot guys that do uber are trying to make ends meet? I always tip them cos I tot they need help but this have shown me that they are just a bunch of unserious people.
How old are you? If you are more than 20,just know say you be mumu. Wise up streetwise,no let girl dey manipulate you my gee. A word is enough.. She sees you as a fool.. That's the fact.. No umber harras nobody, she just want you to be using ur car to show up. Go dey carry her na. Na you love pass..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nairaland the wrong place to seek advice... 99% of them brain still in developing stage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Oomonla(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
So becos he drives bolt mean he’s lifeless uhmmmm, mr yahoo yahoo that has money
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Cikoloko(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Post that your girlfriend pictures let's see something
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Justbehave(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

Not placing her on any level she's not used to, not all girls are broke. There are over 5 cars in one of her father's house. I won't let her do public transport for obvious reasons.
And she can't drive?

4 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by linearity: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

The bitter truth is, your girlfriend is only telling you about the Uber/Bolt drivers who approached that she does not like or fancy.

She is most likely digging someone on the side and decides to tell you about these, so as to keep you busy and not suspect her and to also sell you a false flag of her 'faithfulness' to you, and her plan appears to be working great!

On average most ladies get tossed or approached by some guys about twice a day at the least, but the majority of them just ignore it and do not make it a topic of conversation with their husbands or boyfriends.

If your girlfriend or wife starts telling you about the guys tossing her, it means you may be doing something very wrong or she is tired of the relationship and just want to remind you of her ‘worth’ outside….or she is up to something.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Thesaint141(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dis one nor be talk abeg.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Kingpin1000: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Starz825:

Guy...
You are seeing things as if they just gave birth to you yesterday....
Ok now...
I was at the eatery with one pretty girl I just met early last month on a Sunday at berger...
So I told the girl I will like to use the rest room....so she said ok...so I went ... coming back to my seat I saw a guy with her talking to her ....so I was like guy this my seat... So he quickly said oh you are the guy she is talking about...I said yeah...so he shook my hands and left...so I asked the girl about the guy...so she was Like she doesn't know him that he came from no where when I left for the rest room ..so she now said she already told the guy she was with someone who went to use the rest room....
So may be the guy saw me before I left for the rest room or not...I wouldn't know...
So what do you expect me to do there... fight him or punch on the face because he wooed the girl when i left for the rest room.....

The other day too...I was alone in the eatery...I dey dey chop chicken...a pretty girl came nad sat in my front...I sense she was waiting for someone , so I immediately talked to her, so I can get her number to chat later ...she didn't give me...she was like she's waiting for someone....she was all smiling ...and I was fine...
So talking to her that moment was just a free world for me ...

So toasting a banny in front of her guy...as silly as this is...do you know that some unscrupulous people still do it...just to intimidate the actual boyfriend....

Insulting one another on an argument isn't the way out...grab the person's message then tender yours.... we don't need to be using offensive words...that's why we are here....

Oga you get mind they want educate person wey no want education.
No go carry woman matter for head.
I have seen girls dating rich guys but are in love with someone who doesn't have money to give to her.
Most times she uses the rich boyfriend's money to get gift for this broke guy.
The O.P is poor in mind.

8 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by iph0neb0t: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
idk of bolt but uber na to downvote the driver sharply
also na streetz we all dey, its easy for her to stop the chit chat immediately
do not allow woman matter to put you for wahala
if drivers are talking to her , it might just be for chit chat , uber drivers are supposed to be nice , my guy na their livelihood, you know how many babes dem dey pick on a regular , e nor matter the state way you dey, but if na lagos forget matter, uber drivers are supposed to be nice
if you enter uber as a guyman you will understand, they want to talk
so dont allow woman, pretty or not deceive you

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

She's not carrying body anyhow. Na fine she fine. I don't have a problem with men hitting on her cos am already used to it cos she's very beautiful. Na me go use my money for date where another man go meet my girl?

If you trust her and you both love each other, I don't see what's stopping you giving her a ring or something.

Marry her or at least propose to her.

That way if the man keeps coming to her place you can have him arrested for harassment.

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by tyeenigga(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
2 Uber or bolt driver's approach your "gf" and it means thousands of bolt driver's aren't serious, you need therapy. You need to learn about marriage some men prepare married woman. Oga go pick your "gf" keep your tip, they didn't beg you

4 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
You are an idiot....

You sound verry much like the idiot to me. You get comprehension problem!

4 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by prophetfire: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

You no get work. Na I'm be your problem. Go fight for woman make them break your head and kick your sorry ass.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

Do I need to tell you that your babe really wants you to be picking her up, where her friends will know that you are a big fish

A lady must be toasted by a man, do you want her to tell you the number of guys she gave her contact to

Don't just bother harassing any man because of her, unless you met her as a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by sisisioge: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Haha! She must be one heck of a hotie hotievfor them to be chasing her like that. I'm not sure if I should congratulate or sympathise with you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by sammirano: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by byteem: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Favfables:
Trevor012 honestly dude you're being very immature (no offense)...

You can't stop anyone from "toasting" your girlfriend... Guys from all works of life can and will toast your girlfriend in your presence or absence, it's up to your girlfriend to either accept their offer or turn it down...

As long as the guy is not a threat to the safety of your girlfriend, if you make the mistake of harming someone all because he toasted your girlfriend, guy you will pay dearly for it, you may even go to prison sef and that girl you went to prison for will move on with her life (probably with the same guy who sent you to prison)...

Instead of waiting time fighting with all the "toasters" in town, why not focus that time and energy on building trust (and a future) with your babe...

Stay smart awk...

Thunder fire u.. if you uver driver drop my sis in her house and now feel that's a ticket to show up tomorrow in the name of toasting.. u will get locked up for stalking and harrasment.. na so kidnapping things dey start. Arrest that shithole

5 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by thatigboman1: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
You are an idiot....

Sense is very far away from u

5 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by DukeNija(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

You are the idiot here to think that a rich man will be driving other people all over the town from dawn to dust....poverty have messed you up real bad.
Problem with most of you is you think any girl you see is within your reach..

Actually not necessarily rich but comfortable people join the platform to build their network. I once had a trip to the Airport in Abuja and my driver was a rich Fulani guy. He told me he joined Bolt simply for networking and it’s been very successful. Some join to meet babes like your gf too. Lol.
It’s only in this part of the world we assume that self employed drivers are broke low lives. In other parts of the world, people drive to cover fuel cost and vehicle maintenance especially with high end cars.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by horpe132(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

There's no connection with what you typed and my post.
I don't have any problem with guys hitting on my girl, we even make jokes about it sometimes and laugh.
What I have issues with is paying someone to render a service only for the person to invade your space with other intentions, this bolt guy is stalking my girl, why will he go to her house? This is wrong...I will protect anyone close to me from people like that.
There are ethics to everything one does to make a living.... riding in bolt platform should be on a transactional interaction basis and not a social meeting.

Just like Stories we read here how home tutors that are paid to teach minors will use the opportunity to defile minors placed under their care....
I support you o jàre, you can report these drivers on the apps, just look for thier feedback button on the App
If that one no work, arrest these stalkers, Police dey like dat kyn case..

3 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by TenQ: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

How does she dress?
Enticing?

I can bet this with you
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by OB7Foreva(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
My man you no wise ohh lipsrsealed taking care of ya bitch is nothing you should brag about the all big question is whether she's returning the same energy not only sexing u nd calling you fake sweet names...
Na ur type dey disturb admins of FB groups with post for me and hide my id I caught my girlfriend cheating despite everything I've done for her and it's hard to move on kinda epistles....We watching d cab man fit mend you anyhow n you go come back here and lie to us mxxxm
shortgun:

See this poor idiot that the richest man in his village is a bolt driver grin grin grin grin grin
My girl is not your disease infested 3k 2nuts & BJ kind of girl, I know what I have and I will protect her from broke brainless dirty hoodlums like you.
Your colleague said he won't give up that he will visit her again tomorrow, we dey wait to carry am go swim....Una dey like better thing but to comot 10k give girl to make her hair and look good you idiots will say you don't want to be a simp but when you see girl wey money don set up you will be chasing her up and down with your craw craw infested blokkos. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by gbemishile: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
shortgun:

So I should be the one to pay for him to meet my girlfriend abi. that's why you lots are wallowing in poverty... misplaced priority.

With this your comments I don update men and told my girl to lure him...you fit hear scores for front page... brainless idiot
So,what will now happen if u lure him?
U will disgrace him or naked him for harassing ur GIRLFRIEND.
E still dey shack u for body say u get fine girlfriend.God no go make u comit suicide when she lash another person

2 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by Midas01: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why are you wasting your time talking to fools on NL? They feel every girl is an olosho that's poverty stricken and hopping from d!ck to d!ck in search of a paycheck so just leave them to their warped cursed minds. The redpill has eaten deep.

I'm not even wealthy yet and I go everywhere with bolt.

To them taking bolt or Uber is flexing her above her standard, Lmao grin
shortgun:

Not placing her on any level she's not used to, not all girls are broke. There are over 5 cars in one of her father's house. I won't let her do public transport for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by byteem: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
BigYash:
How old are you? If you are more than 20,just know say you be mumu. Wise up streetwise,no let girl dey manipulate you my gee. A word is enough.. She sees you as a fool.. That's the fact.. No umber harras nobody, she just want you to be using ur car to show up. Go dey carry her na. Na you love pass..

U dnt see the harrasment in what he is saying.. I can relate.. taxi man drop chick .. now turn harrasser not toaster.. him go chop .. some of these Uber or bolt guys are actually touts and criminals disguised as normal people.. not all of them are decent people . Some are very crewd beings

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.