Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (51546 Views)

One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
nothing sweet my belle like having that your number all over nairaland for scam grin
You are
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
you are trending on crime section
Oyaaaaaa ope oooooo...lol
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

You are such an idiot..that is not my number[/b], it has never being my number.
youdonmeanit cheesy
masterplan303:
✒✒✒
Learn to create an animation character and videos with almost a free price

�Training holds on whatsapp 08158340390

�Training class holds for four days but the groups remains open for question till everyone learns�

� *Benefits* �
�1.You can create animation videos for your personal business

�2. You can create videos for others for a fee

�3. You can organize your own class to teach others how to create an animation video with an affordable price .Etc

cool
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Oyaaaaaa ope oooooo...lol
so you even scammed another guy
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
youdonmeanit cheesy
cool
You can be soo daft...does that now mean that its my number..pele tie o oponu.
So i would now be as stupid as you and put my number on nl.
I dont do graphic designing apoda. Na person use my account on my lappie create the topic.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
so you even scammed another guy
Walahi am enjoying this cruise... grin grin
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

You can be soo daft...does that now mean that its my number..pele tie o oponu.
So i would now be as stupid as you and put my number on nl.
I dont do graphic designing apoda. Na person use my account on my lappie create the topic.

Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Walahi am enjoying this cruise... grin grin
masterplan303:
A 2000 capacity deep litter pen with good source of water on a four plots of land is available for sale @ Erin osun (very close to osogbo) in osun state. If you are Interested contact tope on 08064824294 or 08180993825
is this part of your syndicate?
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
is this part of your syndicate?
oya add am grin grin grin
You can call the owner.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:
oya add am grin grin grin
You can call the owner.
those ones are old na the current one i dey interested in
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
those ones are old na the current one i dey interested in
use all abeg...
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
08158340390 is the active one. your damage control no go work cool
masterplan303:
use all abeg...
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
08158340390 is the active one. your damage control no go work cool
Do you realize that i type plenty yext more than you, i no they tire.i get your time this night.i wont let you update your clients this night. I get your time.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Do you realize that i type plenty yext more than you, i no they tire.i get your time this night.i wont let you update your clients this night. I get your time.
i can type just 1 word if i like. my goal s to make u type. and e dey work
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
i can type just 1 word if i like. my goal s to make u type. and e dey work
And typing na my hobby...i dont need your persuasion to type.i love doing it.oya open another acct now asiwere
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

And typing na my hobby...i dont need your persuasion to type.i love doing it.oya open another acct now asiwere
i have one and only one account. i like how the guy u scammed called u out. if you like change number. u will scam no one in this forum again
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
i have one and only one account. i like how the guy u scammed called u out. if you like change number. u will scam no one in this forum again
Lol grin grin grin grin you daft gan o...na why you never make am for this your yahoo work.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

Lol grin grin grin grin you daft gan o...na why you never make am for this your yahoo work.
na only bastards like you and your mama dey do yahoo when more reasonable things dey to make money
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
na only bastards like you and your mama dey do yahoo when more reasonable things dey to make money
See this mumu o
You wan they form..we both know thats what you do for a living. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You are not even proud of your work.
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by SATANlST: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
masterplan303:

See this mumu o
You wan they form..we both know thats what you do for a living. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You are not even proud of your work.
na your type wey still feel say yahoo dey pay wella. no worry, na your mama toto dey go use next
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by masterplan303(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
na your type wey still feel say yahoo dey pay wella. no worry, na your mama toto dey go use next
Na your
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by 1984Tym(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
wallrichy:
Yes, very possible to use the same car you are using for bolt for uber. It's even perfect cos it makes you to be mindful always of the maintenance cos Uber doesn't joke with their standard unlike Bolt. Happy ride my brother and please be careful and be safe out there....

Can I use a Mercedes Benz for Uber or bolt. Can I make gain after maintanance?
Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by wallrichy: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
No no no, it's damn expensive to maintain and fuel consumption will be so high.....use any of the Korea automobile like Kia, Hyundai or better Japanese automobile like Nissan, Toyota etc....
Sorry for the late reply

1984Tym:

Can I use a Mercedes Benz for Uber or bolt. Can I make gain after maintanance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.