Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64642 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by barnyamclee: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
this guy, shebi you have money? because this one is certified gold digger
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Godbless3:
You be mumu, woman dey control you like urine and you still go ahead with marraige. She want pack commot for house because you no want court marraige and you beg her and go ahead.
Sha the only thing that you got is that she keep the secret of her 3 children untill ur wedding day and in that aspect, you got a good purpose of filling for divorce in the court and if you didn't appear during the court wedding and her junior brother sign the register then sent her away and let her take it to court herself.
Then the truth will be reveal.
k
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ninobraw:
The deal has been done so there's no problem what you should do, be calm and relax your mind.
if there's any property she is aware of, do a change of ownership or a transfer of ownership, don't divorce her separate yourself from her let her take you to court and tell the court that she deceive you into the marriage very simple. just that in life sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
k
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
alphaNomega:
Truly she is remorseful and you should accept her apology.

However, do not proceed with that marriage, there is no way on earth you would enjoy true love with this lady. Her past will continue to haunt you till death do you part if you choose to marry her.

You deserve peace of mind, as for the child she is claims to be yours, tell her to give the child up for adoption as she would not be able to care for it.

She was never going to tell you about her past if you did not find out. You even asked her and she denied. Where is the trust?
Holy marry
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
MightySparrow:

Miracle children! On the wedding day your wife told you she had three children already. You are expecting the fourth one.

Congrats.

Joke apart, you were not bold enough to call off the wedding. Do the needful now. The whole thing is based on lies and deception. Why live the rest of your life in regret?

chaii
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by GetMeRight: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

You guys may be wondering how I enter this problem
I wasn't into girls at all
I don't anything about girl cuz am a very shy type
For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.
I broke up with my sugar momy immediately I met this girl

I don't know anything about women at all
That's how I landed into this problem
Make una help abeg

Take her to court and seek divorce based on marriage by deception. Simple as ABC. You're not losing any part of your properties or money, just certain amount of money for her on a monthly basis.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Anything 'love' in that message, use cleaner to wipe it off and now press control delete on ur phone.... then go to recycle bin to delete it permanently......
Chinedu ....there are many gals out there who can like u same way and more. If u fall for this cheap emotional baggage and manipulation. that's the beginning of ur end in life. Her tears is meaningless. Ur life is more important.
It's either u make her happy and lose ur own happiness for life, or u run to make urself happy from afar,,,,she will find her way out...
If u believe one sentence of this story...then you are an irredeemable big fooool. Even if the story is real....are u her savior? Did u come to die for her sin and carry all her life problem? U better wake up....
This woman can charm u for her own selfish end..she can tie u forever, and she will still justifying it.
Run away from a desperate bittch.. a better woman will tell u the truth...a better woman won't maltreat u and turn u to houseboy...u better thank your God that the secret got leaked out.. if not ur life will have been like hell in that marriage cos she will use everything she has to control u, ur family member, and make life miserable for u...run o...run o...
Don't even reply her messages.. don't...run o, if u like ur life
nairaland thanks

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
walozanga:

Guy.. that woman hitting that sensitive stuff from the beginning is wrong. Forcing or working on ur brain for u to do court marriage with her is mischievous, having his brother stand for u without any of ur people is crazy.
That woman or should I say ur new is wicked bt the did is done.
1)SEARCH YOUSELF , IF U CAN HANDLE IT AND MOVE ON WITH HER BUT IF U CANT, RUN AS FAR AS YOUR LEGS CAN CARRY U BUT DONT FORGET YOUR CHILD.
2) ARE U SURE ITS YOUR CHILD
thanks nairaland
Everything is in hand of God
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
HolyStriker:
Chai, if I am your parents, I will disown you. Go to court as fast as possible now that your evidence is still fresh.

You Dey vex me I swear
but I miss her
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Instant family! God is good! grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by HolyStriker(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
but I miss her

You're not serious grin grin grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by emmyN(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?

I have nothing to say to you but insults and vile vituperations, so I chose to keep mute. Please thank me angry.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by calabardick(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

I doubt if it's not the said lady that is accommodating him.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Abdogood(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oga save urself before it is too late.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by jimmynauty: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chineduchinedu

You are rogo maza
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Greenfusion: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funny you, if this story is true.

Firstly, you need community koboko.

Secondly, u need good deliverance from any spell or juju.

Thirdly, 1 more kokobo to straighten your head.

Fourthly, if you are to seek divorce, i do not think it would lead you to pay any alimony of any kind. You have to stand on the ground that you were deceived and not told she had 3 kids ( it would be taken as a case of deceit, you can discuss with a legal professional on this...my advice is based on common sense).
If na me sha, i know say i nor go do again...because the real intention of the woman is not clear.

If you eventually succeed to divorce, i would advice you go for another "koboko", to refactor and reprogram your brain cells.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by calabardick(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

Please what do I do ?

Sincerely speaking you don't behave like an igbo man, I need your DNA for some research, you behave like those animals from sambisa.

Just 5 months of relationship you're already filing for court marriage? In this lagos?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Steelsupplier: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Please what do I do ?

Here's what you can do brah!
Locate 3MB, right at the middle, disembark from your vehicle, climb over the guardrails, take a deep breath and jump off the damn bridge.
That ought to solve your problems!

Nonsense story angry
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by okhaiii(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
YOU ARE A MUMU MAN!!!
ChineduChinedu:

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by alphaNomega: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
davillian:
Lmao
Good boys won't know if a woman has given birth to one child or even three...
But the bad boys just one round of sex they can print your data and millage... grin....
Breast, Tommy and pussssy lips would tell you if a woman has given birth....
My oga for work cheesy
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by alphaNomega: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
please I can't show those this u asked for for security reasons

As for this story is real
Is my store
I met this girl in Lagos
For 30 years I have been a Virgin

If I knew life will be like this to me
I for start wen I was 10 years self
Sadly, this is your biggest problem, like my oga for work said and I quote "Good boys won't know if a woman has given birth to one child or even three"

Shot out to davillian cheesy

I can bet my last kobo you don't even know her age
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Newbielearner(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

This story can't be a real life story. No one can be this stupid.

As in, I'm doubting the story sef. Is this possible?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by rhames(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Even the court wedding will not be legally binding as some of these things need to be revealed to each other before such union.

You can cancel that marriage in a court.

Get an intelligent lawyer to do your work.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by EndRape2(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
There is nothing wrong in marrying a woman with children ,notji g is wrong, she might not tell you because she felt if she should tell you you will leave her ,

Now the decision is just to make , can you stay with her, and the children ? If yes forgive her and go ahead with the marriage
If you can not forgive her and stay with the children then end the marriage
Period

But the truth is she might be a better and perfect wife ,than a lady without a child .

Just sit down and think if you can cope ,

Thanks

quote author=ChineduChinedu post=106575742]She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

You guys may be wondering how I enter this problem
I wasn't into girls at all
I don't anything about girl cuz am a very shy type
For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.
I broke up with my sugar momy immediately I met this girl

I don't know anything about women at all
That's how I landed into this problem
Make una help abeg[/quote]
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
LadyExcellency:
Let me help you relapse your mind. Without the Church wedding that marriage will not be recognized in Nigeria Court.

The Church wedding was a condition to consummate the registry.

Go your way, there was no marriage. Marriage by deception is null and void.

God bless nairaland
Thanks everyone
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Das1mama:
Bro the good thing is that you have discovered the truth which is half solved, all u need to do is pack ur remains and get ready for TRANSFORMATION. I want u to know some important fact, everyone u see around with smiles on there faces have his or her challenges is facing meaning no one is 100% perfect. Relocate urself with the Almighty God the very FOUNDATION of all creation and his creatures which include this very pain and disappointment u are facing now. God loves u, DISCOVER ur PURPOSE of EXISTENCE. Shalom
shalom
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
chris51:
Bros you have no problem. That court marriage is null and void, because she deceived you.

Go to the Registry make official report and file papers. Null and void will be granted. You should sue her for the deception.

Why is she not married to the man she has three children for?

If you love yourself, annul the union and take off. You can be sending her upkeep for your child when she delivers. What's the guarantee the pregnancy is yours?
God bless nairaland
Thanks everyone
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
kizbad:
I didn't want to Comment but alas i think you need help..This is what you will do cos las las, you will never be happy with her EVER and also if you don't die young, all the children she will bore for you henceforth wont be yours,, SHE NEVER LOVED YOU AND WILL NEVER LOVE YOU..YOU ARE JUST HER ATM

SOLUTIONS

1, DIVORCE HER: get a lawyer (any licensed barrister will do) review your wedding proceeding cos since your union was marred with lies, she will not get anything and also claimed that you were hypnotized and threatened, that's y u didn't involved ur parents..DO THESE ASAP

2. INVOLVE YOUR FAMILY: IF YOU HAVE PAID ANY DOWRY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, DEMAND A REFUND,

3. Stop fucking her asap cos that's where she hold you ransom..and UR MUMU DON DO

4, if you are ready as at now.. chase her out of ur house..this is how u gon do that, wait till she leave ur house , then change all the key lock or better still pack ur loads and leave that area

5. bro you are in a very long thing if you don't divorce here

i only advice you cos u said u wia inexperience if not..u are a BIG FOOL

ignore this and face what ever music she will play for you..there are alot of women ..u can knack for free..any woman with 3 kids from one man is RED FLAG..she will definitely go back to him and she must have killed you
Aaah
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by KINGS100(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

You F... up but it's not the end of life.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

1) Nullify the marriage (this will means that the court marriage never happen) get a lawyer to advice you on how to go about this...

2) Divorce her immediately. Marriage build on the foundation of deceit is bound to fail.
Don't worry about the money it will cost you, otherwise you will regret for the rest of your life.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
OKOATA:
Nigga men don't cry for women, forget all those zee world nonsense movies. Kick that woman out of your home or she will kill you ajeh. Same thing happened to someone close I know. He was told but didn't listen until the wife poisoned him, that woman will poison you, stop eating her food and send her away immediately. To be for wArned is to be harmed.
God bless nairaland
Thanks everyone
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Babatojide:
MY BROTHER all i can say in
JIDE KOSOKO’s voice is...
”Hello My dear”
NKAN ENI O NÍ DI MÉJÌ KIÍ INÚ O BÍ ENI grin...
Life is too short for regrets...
Plenty people haff put mind on your wedding beer and food
Don’t let them down...
Like Nike JUST DO IT grin grin grin

lol
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Billyddude:
..chai..sorry brother..wah part of lag u in+?
ajah

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.