Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64643 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by OKOATA(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
am not happy with her
She shout at me like a house boy
It makes me to shade secrets tears
Nigga men don't cry for women, forget all those zee world nonsense movies. Kick that woman out of your home or she will kill you ajeh. Same thing happened to someone close I know. He was told but didn't listen until the wife poisoned him, that woman will poison you, stop eating her food and send her away immediately. To be for wArned is to be harmed.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
sleekman:
Get a lawyer and apply for nullification of the marriage. You have no problem here. You are not applying for a divorce but rather a nullification.

https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/divorce/1009324/the-process-and-grounds-for-annulment-of-marriage-in-nigeria

thanks for being a brother
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by kingsceedon(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?

Hopeless man, which local government are you from in Enugu?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Myhusband(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
with this your foolishness Op, I don't think you owned the pregnancy self

just read this your post again, even slowpoke won't cooked this gibberish
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Truvelisback(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
U don enter one chance motor wey no get window and door. 1. She is likely older than u. 2. She outsmarted u. 3. U just hanged urself to death by doing the court wedding.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Babatojide: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
MY BROTHER all i can say in
JIDE KOSOKO’s voice is...
”Hello My dear”
NKAN ENI O NÍ DI MÉJÌ KIÍ INÚ O BÍ ENI grin...
Life is too short for regrets...
Plenty people haff put mind on your wedding beer and food
Don’t let them down...
Like Nike JUST DO IT grin grin grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Gfskw: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by lomprico(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

She Don use kpekus cage u.

Church wedding or not, you are legally married to her!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Theama(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
if I knew it will be like this to me, I would have started to date

Wetin you wan come do now?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead

Divorce her! That is the only thing you can do.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by brainhgeek(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
I have two advices,
1. Stop seeing babalawos and ask God to help you restore your brain
2. Sit back and enjoy the mess you earned yourself.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
See brother(song) angry
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by don4real18(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Where are you based?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by alizma: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
Divorce and take half.
Accept the loss for your foolishness.
Its the only way you can ever get sense.
He is not going to loose anything even if he divorce her. He was deceived into the marriage therefore the marriage is void. There was no marriage in the eyes of the law.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Billyddude: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

At the age of thirty? angry grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Billyddude: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
I be jjc
I just com lagos last year
..chai..sorry brother..wah part of lag u in+?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Charly68: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
You have made a mistake ,only you can reverse your mistakes. So if you didn't marry her because of her money...walk out of the stupid arrangement very fast before she has twins for you ...men should be bold enough to right their wrongs. No sentiment..Don't sentence your life to pain and regrets
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by prophetfire: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
And mumu like you is bearing the same name as me!!! Olodo mumu ewu mmeeehhh. The thunder wey go fire you for your mumu still dey factory for Afghanistan. Nonsense and Olodo. Go and divorce that ashawo and go and fix your life. Divorce won't be hard to get since she procured the marriage through deception. The court won't award her anything.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by purples25(f): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Can't support this wicked action from a mother of three. Why should she deceive you into marriage? I won't judge but I feel it is wickedness, including how she treats you. I feel you should get a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Billyddude: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
u mean fight go dey
grin grin

If it's fight alone ur lucky, , but she will come at u wit all...including poisoning ,stabbing...so no loose Guard at all oo
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Bennylicious(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

Honestly,your case is serious,are you sure you are a Man,what kind of simp are you?

You are asking what you should do,Ogbeni face the music..... mtchewwwww.�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Caseless: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey you reach the adage.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe.

In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.
grin grin

Chinefuchinedu deserves some ass-whooping...

What a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Lindner: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
I can't believe I just read this.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Anabosee(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
From today,
I want the red pill.
I don't want to end up like this guy.
Please o
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Janosky: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Nemesis is visiting you in small small doses.
This guy just bow your head in prayer for God's forgiveness & deliver you from your self made mess.

Galatians 6:7.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by IamAsiri: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Flier:
Fake story! You lived together for 8 years but she has 8 years old child and another 6 years old for another man without you knowing about it
Nonsense
It could Be someone is trying to blackmail her

8 months
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Anabosee:
From today,
I want the red pill.
I don't want to end up like this guy.
Please o

Since all this time we've been telling you ..anyway....Redpill don finish..

It's only blue and white that's left...

grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Tmlivesport(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

1. Since you have done court wedding, what age did she put in the certificate?

2. You sound like someone with low self esteem

3. Do you have friends at all?

4. How on earth did you do court wedding without informing family?

5. There is no way you will be sleeping with someone that already has 3 kids that you will not know

THERE IS SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TELLING US

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by tommy20: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
God forbid ooo, but its the begining of your nemesis.... The foundation is absolutely faculty...... 3 children!!! boss don't even go there. Forget the court marriage!

That's the only thing you have discovered so far. Don't forget the truth doesn't even come from her but a pastor abi prophet you call ham.

Sir, the journey is far, Wise up bro... All the best
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Caseless: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

grin grin grin grin

This chineduchinedu guy is a comedian. He really got me laughing here.

I can imagine the look on his face while saying this and I can also see how he'd announce to everyone that his supposed bride-to-be has 3 kids like a village town crier while holding bell.

Are you sure that woman is not an Ex prostitute who stayed in a brothel? No responsible woman will keep such information away from her man. It even took your uncle to consult a babalawo to unravel the mystery and reveal the secrets grin

Chineduchinedu, that woman isn't done with you yet. She could hire assassin to come and kill you. She could launch spiritual attacks too. Hold that your uncle tight and close - he seems to know the way.

Why do I find this funny?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeIgboho: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=Legalservices post=106585092][/quote]

File for annulment? Easier said than done

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.