Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I'm Losing My Only Sister - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Losing My Only Sister (41973 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by frozen70(f): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
The man did confirm the bolded though

Thanks for your input

Thanks too
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
Weird.

First off, how was your family able to send you to school but not your sister?

Second, how did you know that the man attended his own family functions if you've been out of touch with your sister?

Third, you can't force your sister to do whatever she doesn't want to do. But you can look for her and make sure she isn't being held against her will by the man.

Dazall.
We all see ourselves through school, though wasn't easy.

Whenever my mum tried reaching her through him. at times, he's not always around. He'd claimed he travelled home for either burial, marriage or whataview
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
We all see ourselves through school, though wasn't easy.

Whenever my mum tried reaching her through him. at times, he's not always around. He'd claimed he travelled home for either burial, marriage or whataview

Oh, I see.

Well, you need to locate your sister and ascertain that she's ok and not being held against her will.

As long as she's still in Nigeria, that shouldn't be difficult to do.

Family will always be family.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2021
xangerar:
You erred when you heaped the blame on the man. About your "going to treat his Bleep up", just hope he is not aware of his legal rights and also pray he doesn't have brothers too who love him as you love your sister, who will come to pay back as you did.

There is no law against living with a woman who is an adult without paying bride pride. Those are cultural and religious only, so I will advice you to prevail on him rather subtly until you succeed. Your sister being an adult makes it difficult for you to go hard on the man without being at fault. I have witnessed personally scenarios like this overtime and can tell you, you will lose if you try. Just follow peace with them and see if you make a headway and if not, let it. You cannot win here. Water crossed the bridge from the moment the young woman went into financial difficulties and succumbed to the man. You can't blame her, you cannot blame your parents and you cannot blame anybody. Life just happened, and too bad!
I never said i intend beating up the man or something. Someone only suggested that. It's a mere suggestion which doesn't implies sticking to it or not
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2021
placeofallure:

Don't mind all these people here insinuating and being conclusive over an issue they don't know the real details.

Which father will be happy to keep his daughter, and a man from nowhere would bring his phallus to impregnate her? As if that's not enough woe to befall a man, your sister decided to shut off the family. When you said your parents needed her, I know it wasn't for financial anything but to feel her, to hear her talk to them, touch them. Ara lo n ta won!

I've been married for a decade so I'm not a small girl but I'm still my parents' lil girl. My dad especially calls me averagely three times a week. Every of my birthdays till tomorrow, he's always the one to first send birthday wishes and prayers. When I graduated from the university, he had a gift waiting for me. He gave me out in marriage bearing about 80% of the cost. That is every father's dream. Not you having a daughter rudely snatched from you and the ingrate of a daughter not caring about her parents, her siblings, Haba!

Why isn't she with a phone? As poor as her husband is, he has a phone! Why can't she? Why not her with the phone? Is she alive? If yes, what condition is she in? Is she still sane?

See OP, I don't suffer fools gladly. In your present financial condition, you won't have money for 3 to go look for her. But for humanity sake, let 1 person go look for her, it might mean all of you contributing Tfare for that 1 person. Not to go and cause trouble but to just check on her if she's ok. Once you have ascertained that she's fine, leave her alone. That's the life she has chosen for herself. Forget diabolism, she gave up herself to be hypnotised.

Then, you and your other siblings, concentrate on your lives and make your parents happy. Imagine her dead in your life so you can move on. To her, you've all been dead a long time ago. Good luck trying.
Thanks alot for this. I do appreciate your input
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by sylve11: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Trojan8:

D.u.l.l.a.r.d.i.n.h.o

See senseless generalisation

grin grin cool
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Chinny024(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Trace her location first..

Am sure she is suffering in the hand of the wicked man..She doesn't know how to face you people because she was before warmed....
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2021
Mom007:
Hum... I didnt hear one mention of the child she bore out of the pregnancy. Bia, you people are sitting down there with your entitlement mentality instead of sending a delegate consisting of at least 2 or 3 peaceful members of your family to go and look for your sister and make sure she is alive and OK. Do this asap first then come back for advice.
Please kindly pinpoint the entitled mentality in my writeup?

Oh you meant where i said the man didn't pay her bride price or something

Maybe you also meant where i said when her immediate brother died and grandparents she never showed up

or where i said throughout my days in school she never called to check up on me for once

Please do showcase our entitlement syndrome here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Trojan8(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Please kindly pinpoint the entitled mentality in my writeup?

Oh you meant where i said the man didn't pay her bride price or something

Maybe you also meant where i said when her immediate brother died and grandparents she never showed up

or where i said throughout my days in school she never called to check up on me for once

Please do showcase our entitlement syndrome here. Thanks

She didn't call you when you were in school. Why didn't you call her being the younger sibling?
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by TheGreatOne90: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Good morning house

The only sister i and my other siblings had met a Man around 2008. He's from Imo state, a deportee from Germany who was in his late 40s when they met. My sister was just out of high school then and struggling to secure admission into any of the tertiary institutions. Luckily, she got admission to study law at Unilag after her second attempt. Sadly, there was no money to process the admission, she lost it. She was the first and only daughter of our parents. My parents were incapacitated financially to support her dream

My father never wanted her to work then, for guys not to take advantage of her or something. Having lost the admission, she insisted to work inorder to raise money for her studies. My dad got no option than to obliged

She met this man barely a year she started working. She was in her early 20s and full of dreams. Lest I forget, she was staying with our grand mother due to distance. This man got my sister pregnant and we got to hear about it. My dad got the man arrested and beat the hell out of my sister. He wept bitterly claiming this isn't the life he envisioned for his only daughter

He beseeched her and talk sense into her but she insisted, claiming she loved the man. This man was deported after spending almost half of his productive years outside the shores of Nigeria. He came back home with nothing and the next thing he could do was to got my sister pregnant claiming he loves her beyond words

My sister moved in with him and they started living together. We lost our grand parents (paternal and maternal) Yet, this man and my sister never stepped their foot in our house to commesorate. I lost my eldest brother, same thing happened. They never showed up. I was the 4th child of five children. Though, only four left now. She hardly call our parents nor we her siblings. To cap it all, my sister had stopped using phone ever since she moved to pourtharcourt with this man

This same man always attend his family function and very much into his family but isolated my sister away from her family. My sister never called throughout my days in the university just to know how I'm fairing, despite knowing our family condition. A very close friend of mine noticed this while in school and i did explained everything to him. He felt so bittered. He asserted the man might be diabolic, he's from the same town with the man in imo state

My parents are in their early/late 60s respectively and aging gradually. They couldn't felt the presence of their only daughter. Interestingly, family members got suspicious and they kept asking after her but my parents are bent on covering up, claiming she's fine. Yet, they goes to their closets to cry bitterly for the life of their daughter. I asked my dad why covering up, he claimed to have known his family pretty well, that they would do nothing

I'm just a young graduate, still job haunting. While my elder brother is gainfully employed with 50k as his monthly take home. He's being supportive with day to day running of the house and that of our last born studies. A friend suggested myself and elder brother with any of our uncle should go and treat the man's fvckup for eloping with someone's daughter without paying her bride price nor any other marital rite. I told him that isn't feasible for now due to our poor finances.

Nonetheless, we can't continue folding our hands and watch this man get away with this. She is the only daughter of our parents. Her presence is highly needed in their life, especially my mother

Please what can we do to make things work for my family back? I can't imagine having a sister who's more like a living dead

Any help, input or suggestions from anyone!
My brother is quite a pity. Your sister might have taken a decision by herself, to move on with her life, probably because of what has transpired between her and your parents. The only thing you can do, is to try and investigate and see if she is hale and hearty and in her right senses. If she is, then you guys have to move on. Learn to move on, when people stop caring. Is not easy, but you just have to do it. Strive very hard, to make it in life.

Bend down and learn a very valuable skill. Invest in crypro(invest don't trade) and hope for the best.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2021
NoToPile:

Which elders ?which village? Do they even know the village he is from apart from the state IMO
Do they even know the elders? At least if he came for bride price payment sebi people would have followed him and they will be able to point to some people that these are his people
Have they gone for any of their family functions?

That is the main issue from my own perspective, its the woman that knows the mans people ( thats even if she goes to his village) and can tell them who and who to meet.
I would want to be anonymous with regards to the man hometown as some Nigerians could be tribal biggot taking everything too personal you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by greatness77: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Good morning house

The only sister i and my other siblings had met a Man around 2008. He's from Imo state, a deportee from Germany who was in his late 40s when they met. My sister was just out of high school then and struggling to secure admission into any of the tertiary institutions. Luckily, she got admission to study law at Unilag after her second attempt. Sadly, there was no money to process the admission, she lost it. She was the first and only daughter of our parents. My parents were incapacitated financially to support her dream

My father never wanted her to work then, for guys not to take advantage of her or something. Having lost the admission, she insisted to work inorder to raise money for her studies. My dad got no option than to obliged

She met this man barely a year she started working. She was in her early 20s and full of dreams. Lest I forget, she was staying with our grand mother due to distance. This man got my sister pregnant and we got to hear about it. My dad got the man arrested and beat the hell out of my sister. He wept bitterly claiming this isn't the life he envisioned for his only daughter

He beseeched her and talk sense into her but she insisted, claiming she loved the man. This man was deported after spending almost half of his productive years outside the shores of Nigeria. He came back home with nothing and the next thing he could do was to got my sister pregnant claiming he loves her beyond words

My sister moved in with him and they started living together. We lost our grand parents (paternal and maternal) Yet, this man and my sister never stepped their foot in our house to commesorate. I lost my eldest brother, same thing happened. They never showed up. I was the 4th child of five children. Though, only four left now. She hardly call our parents nor we her siblings. To cap it all, my sister had stopped using phone ever since she moved to pourtharcourt with this man

This same man always attend his family function and very much into his family but isolated my sister away from her family. My sister never called throughout my days in the university just to know how I'm fairing, despite knowing our family condition. A very close friend of mine noticed this while in school and i did explained everything to him. He felt so bittered. He asserted the man might be diabolic, he's from the same town with the man in imo state

My parents are in their early/late 60s respectively and aging gradually. They couldn't felt the presence of their only daughter. Interestingly, family members got suspicious and they kept asking after her but my parents are bent on covering up, claiming she's fine. Yet, they goes to their closets to cry bitterly for the life of their daughter. I asked my dad why covering up, he claimed to have known his family pretty well, that they would do nothing

I'm just a young graduate, still job haunting. While my elder brother is gainfully employed with 50k as his monthly take home. He's being supportive with day to day running of the house and that of our last born studies. A friend suggested myself and elder brother with any of our uncle should go and treat the man's fvckup for eloping with someone's daughter without paying her bride price nor any other marital rite. I told him that isn't feasible for now due to our poor finances.

Nonetheless, we can't continue folding our hands and watch this man get away with this. She is the only daughter of our parents. Her presence is highly needed in their life, especially my mother

Please what can we do to make things work for my family back? I can't imagine having a sister who's more like a living dead

, drop his address let's go and knack him wheelbarrow mending, two months he will remain on wheelchair and within dat period he will remember all his responsibilities, he is mad gan!
No bride price haba!! Dats kidnapping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by paulgabrielz: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Person do giveaway

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by sisisioge: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
please do you mind elucidating how our parents failed her?

Your input also implies that all poor parents failed their wards and as such they can't get a good life for themselves in a legal means?

Moreso, you meant our parents also failed the rest of us because they couldn't see us through school to the brim?

Maybe you should tell me what i don't know then

It's ok for you to generalize as you deem fit....you are solely responsible for your own understanding.

Back to this case, education isnt only formal. When they couldn't afford the university education and it was agreed that she worked, they shouldn't have allowed her to leave home as that would surely expose her even more.

Since she left home, they should have continued with the parental guidance.

Since she managed to get pregnant, they shouldnt have become violent to the extent that she ran off to live with the guy. Now it's been several years, they havent attempted to reach our to her, share with other family members that could, etc. They accepted her abandonment without a struggle. Babe didnt call after the grand parents she lived with died and that was ok with them? These people are estranged and we've only heard a side of the story!

Although she was an adult when the matter bursted, how come the others were able to go to school or stayed at home until they were fully formed before launching? Also, when a girl child gets to the boyfriend seeking age and she gets herself a much older bf, who do you think shes trying to replicate in her life? Her father.

Essentially, girls with daddies problems are usually the ones looking for daddy figures in bf. This is ofcourse different for runs girls
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Trojan8:

She didn't call you when you were in school. Why didn't you call her being the younger sibling?
Ofcourse i attempted that thrice. Luckily the man was around once and i did talked with her and her kids

I stopped calling ever since the man stopped picking my calls after several attempts. I wouldn't want him to start nurturing the thought in his head that I'm expecting or stylishly begging him for money having known that I'm in school
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by TheGreatOne90: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
You need to trace her and have a word with her to know how she's faring and also know the next step to take..
I agree with this. Speak to her and be sure she is ok. If she has decided to move on, please you guys have to do the same

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2021
sisisioge:

It's ok for you to generalize as you deem fit....you are solely responsible for your own understanding.

Back to this case, education isnt only formal. When they couldn't afford the university education and it was agreed that she worked, they shouldn't have allowed her to leave home as that would surely expose her even more.

Since she left home, they should have continued with the parental guidance.

Since she managed to get pregnant, they shouldnt have become violent to the extent that she ran off to live with the guy. Now it's been several years, they havent attempted to teach our to her, share with other family members that could, etc. They took accepted her abandonment without a struggle. Babe didnt call after the grand parents she lived with died and that was ok with them? They people are estranged and you've only heard a side of the story!

Although she was an adult when the matter bursted, how come the others were able to go to school or stayed at home until they were fully formed before launching? Also, when a girl child gets to the boyfriend seeking age and she gets herself a much older bf, who do you think shes trying to replicate in her life? Her father.

Essentially, girls with daddies problems are usually the ones looking for daddy figures in bf. This is ofcourse different for runs girls
My dad did kicked against that to be sincere. But the distance was much. Moreso, my mum said what if there was money to process her admission then, would she still remain under my parents roof or something

Thanks for your input

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by TheGreatOne90: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Acidosis:
She moved in with the love of her life because your dad handled the issue carelessly.

You can't order the maltreatment of your sister's 40 year old man and expect her to respect or remember y'all. Remember that your sister now has children. She's a grown woman now and a mother with family responsibilities.

You guys have to locate that family and make amends. Your parents must have done terrible things to that man beyond what you mentioned here.
Yeah, is common for people living in us to have children out of wedlock. The man could be wondering, why the father was so mad at him

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

My brother is quite a pity. Your sister might have taken a decision by herself, to move on with her life, probably because of what has transpired between her and your parents. The only thing you can do, is to try and investigate and see if she is hale and hearty and in her right senses. If she is, then you guys have to move on. Learn to move on, when people stop caring. Is not easy, but you just have to do it. Strive very hard, to make it in life.

Bend down and learn a very valuable skill. Invest in crypro(invest don't trade) and hope for the best.
Thanks for the advice
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Omoluabiii(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Leave her let her be,
what do you need her presence for?
She has dreams which died because the family cant sponsor her.
She has to fend for herself, in the process got stucked with pregnancy.
And eventuall marriage.
What do you want from her again?
Please leave her and let her be with her man,
let the family go and settle whatever they had within themselves.
The reason she is not happy to do anything with the family now, is because the family didnt support her dreams when she needed them, and her admission got away again.
She has seen enough from the family, Let her be please,
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Trojan8(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Ofcourse i attempted that thrice. Luckily the man was around once and i did talked with her and her kids

I stopped calling ever since the man stopped picking my calls after several attempts. I wouldn't want him to start nurturing the thought in his head that I'm expecting or stylishly begging him for money having known that I'm in school
Then you are not "losing your sister", she chose this life. Just find means and be closer to your nephews and nieces.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Your sister refused to visit you while she was in the university, and now you expect her to visit you. Was it the man who stopped her from visiting you then?

You are angry and want to beat the man cos he eloped with her and didnt pay her bride price. How much were you expecting will reach your pocket from the bride price? You head dey pain you.

Your papa arrested the man and beat him up cos your sister opened her legs willingly. Ok ooo. Do you think he still stupid to still pay you millions you tslk as if you sell your daughters? And do you think your sister doesnt want joy for herself too? Ibo and culture. Hmmmm. So, you plan on your sister getting married to sponsor you and your family. Mainwhile the girl lost the opportunity cos your parents could not do what they were to do. The next plan is to sell the in ocent girl and use the cash for uplifting your family. You boys are useless ooooo. She is the only girl, and you are the fourth or so. What about your other brothers? She has no right in your fathers house according to the ibo culture, and you people are shameless for trying to sell her. Very useless family.

All your worry is about your pocket. Lol. Your papa do gragra and arrested him, and even paid the police to beat him up, and you expect him to still come and give you broda price. You are a shameless goat for even saying it confidently. If I slap you, you will understand you are a man who should hustle. You are depending on the bride brice of your sister. Are you OK? Are you well?

Shameless goat.

So, igs only your sister who should carry the responsibility og your parents. You are ma.d. You arent thinking of getting job to help and make yourself useful to your parents, but it's your sister who must do it.

I am sure you all used her like the rag when you were small. The girl ran away from you all. She cooked and did everything all cooked, wash plates, clean the house for you lazy goats who called yourselves boys.

Your papa has boys na which is what he is proud of. Go and take care of your father and mother. Shameless goat. Just imagine the boldness to say her sister is the one who should take care of them. So, you are not to. The girl is meant to do the housekeeping till she dies while you go out and live a fulfilled life. On top expecting to use her bride price. You are an idioota. Confirmed
Please kindly pinpoint where we are begging her to come shoulder our family responsibility?

Or you meant where i said when she lost her immediate younger brother and grandparents she never showed up? Please how is that a yardstick to claimed we are bestowing it on her to shoulder our family responsibility?

Please where did i affirmed that I'm going to beat the man up?

Thanks anyway for your input

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by RodgersAkpafu: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
According to my dad, he claimed he got him arrested to write a statement never to see him closer to his daughter. He wasn't dehumanized nor beaten to pulp
And you see nothing wrong with this action?
This right here is the genesis of the problem
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by sleek82(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Good morning house

There is nothing diabolical here, two adults had sex and got pregnant...your dad arrested the guy and beat the girl. What if she truly love the guy? Because he was deported from Germany doesn't make him useless or hopeless but from all you wrote here, you and your family had already written the guy off (this is enough reason for the girl to stay away from you guys). That you are still thinking of treating the guy's f*ck up tells me you have not learnt anything yet. Show your sister love and support, she will return

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2021
grandstar:

My thoughts exactly.

She's being isolated which gives the abuser control. I urge them to get in contact with her any means possible. The first contact may open her eyes to things the way they are not just from the abusers lens. A meeting will rekindle hope. The more she sees them, the greater the hope. She would realize that her situation isn't hopeless and she'll start seeking freedom.

That's my 2cents.i hope I'm right
Thanks for your advice bro
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by RodgersAkpafu: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Think9ja:

I was patiently scrolling down to see rubbish like this. This is the normal stale excuse useless female children give. So, so, unfortunate that we still have girls that think like this in 2021. So unfortunate!
The person you quoted is right
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2021
madjune:
Sad. I can tell your family is Ibo. I can relate on that.
The man is supposed to perform the necessary marriage rites before taking your sister.
This is particularly sensitive, with your sister's place as the only girl and first daughter of her mother.
She's supposed to be close to your mother into her grey years, or else your mom will be heartbroken sooner or later.

Now, the man isn't diabolical.
I'm sure he's irresponsible. A well bred man would be in touch with your family, broke or not.
He will face his karma soon.
He only took advantage of your sister's economic status. She's poor.
Equally, he's taking advantage of your family, knowing you guys are poor and can't do nothing.
He won't try this rubbish with a well to do family. No.

The way forward is, your father and his kins should trace this man's roots. Go there and summon his village elders to a meeting. Table the matter.

I'm sure his village elders would intervene.
Exactly what my brother said at bolded

Thanks for your input
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by RodgersAkpafu: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
My dad never expected her to fall such victim. I guess he was really angry. That was her first relationship too according to her which probably makes it impossible for my dad to convince her or something.
Is this your other account
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by King2305: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=Franklyspeakin post=106595817]My own sef is the angle u are coming from. Are u sure its not financial gains you people want from your sis?? Because a right thinking family would have been more interested in knowing if she is fine... That is pay a visit to see her, talk to ker and know if she is OK then probably remind her that her parents are worried about her. Which one is her presence is greatly needed?? Do you even know if your sister is still alive?? When last did you see her with your eyes?? See talk ooo. Go and check on her abeg. It could even be shame thats stopping her from coming back. Shame of you guys laughing at her. Go and show love to her before you start giving her responsibilities.

A family that can't find money to go and see their sister/daughter to be certain she is fine, to know if she is alive, to know if she is sane, but is more interested in her being present most definitely to pick up some responsibilities or to help look after the aged parents who killed her dreams and still didnt show her love when she needed it the most says a lot to buttress my point. See because a man is a deportee dosent mean he wont be able to stand on his feet and cater for his family. afterall they have been surviving all this years. Even the man knows he has un serious inlaws so he can take them for granted. Imagine if the girls family where more involved and concerned with their number one priority being the well being of their daughter, they won't have been complaining of losing their daughter.The annoying part is the dad is still ashamed of her and is yet to come to terms with reality as he continues to lie about the well being of his daughter. How will he make heaven sef If he dies and does he think his village people don't already know something is up as to no bride price collected yet she is married.?
My brother Hustle oooo make them no use you or your family do yeye[/s]

[/quote]

guy, do you even know what it means for a family to watch there only daughter being led away by a man. I can't even imaging what d old MAN is passing through right now not to mention d MOTHER. 99% of the the time, any man that isolates a girl from his family severely maltreats them. The evidence is clear. How can u not give someones daughter u claimed go love with ur life ordinary phone to communicate wit his family. THAT IS PURE WICKEDNESS FROM PIT OF HELL. To the writer, my prayers are with ur family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2021
TWoods:

I'm confused... Genesis 2:24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

What part of the above is unclear? I don't see anywhere in that verse where a brother has a right to "see his sister" if neither she nor the husband are interested.
A man who doesn't marry a woman in the right way or what?

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
The first thing I noticed is that, you people don't like the guy because of the angle he came from and you have already have a plan of responsibility your sister will carry anytime she get engaged, printing the man blue and black shoes bitterness in your family towards the man
Nothing like diabolic, trace her and behave yourself very well when you get there
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Levels1(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Your family pushed her away. Your family keeps making same mistakes that made her go without looking back. Your family still intend going over to fight your claimed beloved sister husband either legally or illegally. Your family lack proper orientation and as such they have lost your sister to her husband who's much more responsible as if not,she will have moved out way back. You keep saying he's a deportee so what? Everyone has right to.... Now been a graduate, you are telling me that you have no wisdom to sit your family down and make them see the wrong steps they have made in the past that pushed her away? NOTE; if you truly love your claimed sister then you will because of her make peace with her husband and see if things won't change. Your family is more interested in how financially capable the man is and as such you keep saying he has used almost half of is useful life outside without bringing anything, so? Oh, your family is much more interested in his wealth and as such you make that to blindfolded your eyes and pushed your acclaimed sister away. My dear brother, face your life, mind your business, if you are important to her, certainly she will always find a way to reconcile but you never loved her for oneo if not, you said your Dad was covering for her why you fought with him for doing so... Etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.