Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (66886 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2022
My muslim friend

We connected last night... All guard your reputation with your life...

Was wondering why she has been avoiding me. Last night I summoned courage to talk to her. Guess what she told me.. "you are bad person who shouldn't be trusted, i was told what got you into this your current state was because you are a cultist and you had to run away from abuja. Even your family had to disown you because they couldn't put you in check"

Who told her all this?

If heaven is up there na few of us to make am..

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2022
Everybody's gotta learn some time

Na time go tell.. Please time say something good about me, when I am gone

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:03am On May 24, 2022
Most angels ain't created with wings ... fvck yeah most angels ain't even white..

Mrs dorcas and gokoyero you guys are angels.

Always check up on your love ones. Your voice is enough to lighten their mood.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:11am On May 24, 2022
Heal Me Lord

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:12am On May 24, 2022
Jackie

Your dad would never be like his dad. Your dad would be way better

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:15am On May 24, 2022
Under the sky staring at the stars. . If it rains tonight my ribs will definitely suffer.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:19am On May 24, 2022
I just wanna be free.. caging a bird is a punishment

The trenches will be a stepping stone to my pedestal

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 24, 2022
The pain and the blood

The pain in my chest could be as a a result of too much thinking. Thoughts that I should trash but the heart is like an ancient archive. . Some things you can't delete. All you have to do is suppress it..

The body pain.. sleeping on a cold ground. Your shoulder hurts your back goes through worst. Awake while been asleep.

The blood
J bn tpqqz
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2022
A new quest. Bless this traveller and favour him on this cruel journey of life.

light his path when it is all dark. Be his compass when he feels lost. Be his armour to shield him from the forces of darkness.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
Things are rally happening

A kid just got kid here. Lil girl was killed and placed in a pot. How can one be so wicked. I just heard a jerk now about another that was killed and placed in a cooler

God protect my love ones and my enemies too
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2022
The universe only reward the faithful
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2022
“True wealth is having your health, and knowledge of self.” ...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 25, 2022
Fake friends are those who are gonna burn bridges when they feel they have arrived but they still be the first to holla for boat when the other side is longer working fine for them
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
I sacrificed alot of time for the success that Ive gained
And missed alot of life lessons and changes along the way.
Cause I ignored the normal cycle of living and building bonds
That could one day evolve into one solid and strong.
You know the cliche! Girlfriend and kids house with a picket fence
Accomplished over time though my hope wonders what's next.
Is their much more to expect? Or does the trip stop there?
Happiness seems to follow the same path in the end.
Maybe I'm too optimistic determined to search for more
Just to find my every choice will eventually make me bored.
Hated strongly for it maybe cause I share a different view
Damn adult life sucks from whatever angle i choose.
Or maybe I just wanna have my cake and eat it too
Yeah that sounds about right! Insatiable with pursuits.
Cause I'd rather the whole pie than a slice or two
Ecomm
My appetite for a real life's like mine for food!!!
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
I am just like you. Although we got millions of people in this world but always know you ain't alone

Because you got people like you

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 25, 2022
I wanna be free. Free from the bondage. Free from the insults. Free from the insults. Free from fake humans. Free from the fake hustle. Free from the pains. Free from the curse

Free from the demons holding me back. Free from the gods enforcing beliefs on me.

No man is perfect. We fall but we need to learn to get up.

Free me from the spirit making me do things that I would later regret

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 25, 2022
I wanna be free from the judgements.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by judatech: 6:43pm On May 25, 2022
Are u hallucinating?
Are u ok?
You need help?

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 25, 2022
judatech:
Are u hallucinating?
Are u ok?
You need help?

Good evening

Who doesn't need help?

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2022
I still can't fathom the fact that there are people out there going through worst than what I am facing.

Hang me on the cross to give the disturbed peace of mind that they deserve

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by MORIERA: 11:27am On May 27, 2022
Happy children's day

Don't know how to go about this.. You are the greatest gift a parent could ever have. Please don't see my absence as a weakness

You currently might not understand but I know as the clock clicks you gonna ask of me. Whatever you are told kindly swallow with a pinch of salt

Your dad ain't lazy neither is he irresponsible. But atimes you got to make some crucial sacrifice and decision just to make someone happy

Dad is fine as at the time he is writing this. Dad will never forget you

Your first day on earth you cried so loud until you were placed in my arms somehow you stopped and a smile that I can never forget

You might never see this but I do have a confession . I and your mum tried everything within our power to get rid of you(please don't get pissed, we were naive with the mindset of not raising a kid in a toxic relationship)

I don't wanna be like my dad.... You are heaven sent although we tried all our plans but somehow our plans never panned out

Please know I love you... Know I'd give everything just to have you by my side. Life threw us apart. But never separated you from my heart

I just hope I get the redemption to my sins. Dad was a drunk mum on the other hand couldn't do without the drugs and skunk.. We were careless. Lot of things I have done just to make sure you have a better life

I refuse to be like your granddad who happens to my dad.. Sweetie you might end up calling your mum aunty because I am dead sure they would wanna hide the truth from you

It pains me that I am currently powerless.. If only I could change back the hands of time I'd do give all just to take everything back

Dads is an introvert who had more conversation with himself than with humans..

You have my grams. She talks and ask about you all the time. You got an uncle and auntie who I believe care so much about you.. Best believe my aunties to tried to have you with them

Please dearie don't judge me, because I have condemned myself enough. You are the best that have ever happened to me

I gave up the properties just so you'd have a better life. There are real people out there but honey please be careful

I made the wrong choices that till date.. Your granddad was never there for me. Just wish your granddad from your maternal side does better

Baby dad gave up on life couple of times.. When pop lost all he felt the best way to escape the shame was to leave the earth

Your dad is an introvet who got friends and pal with his virtue..

When all acted they don't care your dad found solace on this platform..

Dad made couple of unknown sweet friends

Budaatum is one being who is complicated to decipher, dad can't place a gender on buda. But buda is wise and annoying at the same time

Pattymike was one sweet individual who had been through a lot but chose to help clothe Dada and feed him. He down to earth

Nemadatquod, david470, telim, and petyprincess are beings who you should refer to as an angel... Not all angels got wings sweetie

Gokoyero believed in my tales when others doubted

Dayleke vikkypee never knew me from Adam but chose to reach out.. Pie let me keep this short because so many souls on here helped Dada stay strong and firm through the stormy weather
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by MORIERA: 11:36am On May 27, 2022
Happy children's day to all the mothers out there even the father's too.

May your kids always bring you joy and happiness. May their existence never end in regrets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by MORIERA: 11:45am On May 27, 2022
God gives his toughest soldier Some of the roughest battles but I live to tell you I'm a vessel

Every hard time is a lesson just to test you We ain't have a silver spoon in our utensils

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2022
Got a long note to write. My account just got outta jail
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2022
Pay your tithes, but your tithes wouldn't save from the evil of life. I want to get to heaven cos he already paid the price. But if i am hellbound I rather go there in a Mercedes rife

Knowledge is power and that power is the only one that can bring life back.

Truth is I don't know it all but I am just giving you life hacks.

Religion is a prison and ignorance is the synonym. He saves but he didn't see the ceiling failing, he didn't hear them screaming and calling.

It is not favour over labour but it should be favour for those who labours. They keep pushing us to the wall like they daring us to do our worst. I think I need some kinda ventilation I need some kinda space. I should a vacation from this whole craze.

I find myself losing my mind. The demons don't ever fight fair, the only keeping me together is the few angels in my life. most times I burn the bush just so the smoke could take me to a high place where I could relate with zeus and put hades behind me.

Crazy world we always at war.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 27, 2022
Bossman I would really appreciate love and help
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday bossman(men)

Happy sunday to all those who today will thing favour to them. Happy sunday to those on the street thinking of how to survive the day. Happy sunday to all the fatherless and motherless. Happy sunday to those that got cheated. Happy sunday to those Lil kids on the street begging

A helpless man helping

Life is deeper than it seems
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 29, 2022
Pastor try suck your dick. Pastor try play some reverse psychology on you. When you don't adhere same pastor go still castigate you give the whole neighborhood

jaheel keep it low. . Eyes have seen what the mouth can't say.

Heavenly race na scam
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2022
Are you better than me? Please cast the first stone
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2022
Trying to do wrongs in the right way
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 29, 2022
Happiness is priceless

When I had all. I saw the homeless happy and then I was sad I thought to myself. I have all and he had none but what was giving him joy?

I envied his "current" state of mind

Have you ever seen the homeless happy. Seen a starved soul smiling.

Now I am in their shoes. Always stay faithful and keep your integrity in check
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2022
The pain

Having a rich folks who doesn't give a sh!T about you. What you could easily get from a family you busy begging strangers.

Blood is thicker than water!!! God kill whosoever said that

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply)

From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.