Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63866 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
From arigbanjo to ifo then ifo down to kpakpa. Sole of shoe don chop finish
Israelite mmt
arrogantbro

Man sha see akara chow. When hunger hit you bad and you free akara chop. You'd be grateful that someone died. Coz that akara for no show

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2022
Remember that church now got a security guard.

Mapped him real good. He drinks and smokes matter of fact I know what can get him high to a point of amnesia.

What if I try to get him wasted then run the packaged I want to run on the church to get my revenge. Get my tools and even get extra packages out of the auditorium.

But wickedness is not the route to peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2022
If God no fight you. Leave the matter for the universe. But most times the universe wants you to take matters in your hands

Will that give me the peace of mind that I seek. Or give me the sense of fulfilment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Remember that church now got a security guard.

Mapped him real good. He drinks and smokes matter of fact I know what can get him high to a point of amnesia.

What if I try to get him wasted then run the packaged I want to run on the church to get my revenge. Get my tools and even get extra packages out of the auditorium.

But wickedness is not the route to peace of mind.
Chairman, I want to understand something?

You said your things are still in the Church including your clothes.

Can't you politely tell them to allow you to carry it. Of what use it to them?

If you open the thread, I go support with a token.

Please I don't want to believe wears is the reason why you've not taken the driver job

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Chairman, I want to understand something?

You said your things are still in the Church including your clothes.

yes

Can't you politely tell them to allow you to carry it. Of what use it to them?

Really wish it was that easy. Posted something on here about something missing in the church. Engine block and battery of a sienna. Some things got missing in the church too.

Heaven knows I am innocent but I was tagged the criminal.

The place is an open ground for prayers so anyone could have ran that package.

Unknown to me pastor was gathering members preaching lies about me even saying that I bring girls to church to straff. Imagine!! Bro I no wan talk.

God go judge but me I go don take my revenge. First

If you open the thread, I go support with a token.

Opening a thread I don't even know what to say. I just confuse because enough people dey go through a lot during this recessed period of the economy.

Please I don't want to believe wears is the reason why you've not taken the driver job

The wears that I have were given to me by pattymike. The hm of the school told me I needed some kinda dress to work. Even told him if I could get upfront say I go drop my internationalPassport. That at the end of the month they should deduct from my salary

Moreover na only two clothes join my body like this because like I said most of stuffs are in the church

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2022
Today was fun. Was in a studio, thanks to an individual they call Maley (Malaysia).

Met a lady there recording and the instrumental was dope. I had already had some az in my system (difference between bunk and a bar is, even if you got no money you go still smoke for bunk but bar na except you know person).

Her flows were more of yoruba. Maley who has seen me freestyling at the bunk said I should bust16.

Life could really teach you a lot. You become friends with those you never thought you could associate with(no be matter of pride). Those who were there for you when you were at bottom of the sea na them be person.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
I seen things that the eyes couldn't comprehend. I have been to places that my legs got shaky..this ears too have heard so many things that my soul couldnt dance to the ear drums. The hands is still trying to get over some things it touched and felt. Eaten things that the mouth wouldn't let the digestive system stomach

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2022
azraeljaheel:

yes

Really wish it was that easy. Posted something on here about something missing in the church. Engine block and battery of a sienna. Some things got missing in the church too.

Heaven knows I am innocent but I was tagged the criminal.

The place is an open ground for prayers so anyone could have ran that package.

Unknown to me pastor was gathering members preaching lies about me even saying that I bring girls to church to straff. Imagine!! Bro I no wan talk.

God go judge but me I go don take my revenge. First

Opening a thread I don't even know what to say. I just confuse because enough people dey go through a lot during this recessed period of the economy.

The wears that I have were given to me by pattymike. The hm of the school told me I needed some kinda dress to work. Even told him if I could get upfront say I go drop my internationalPassport. That at the end of the month they should deduct from my salary

Moreover na only two clothes join my body like this because like I said most of stuffs are in the church

How much do you think you need to start the job?
Plus where are you sleeping now.

I can help you with 3k. I don't have much. Thats why I said you should solicit for funds in one way or the other

Guy you need to do something

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

How much do you think you need to start the job?

Real! if I see Like 10k

Plus where are you sleeping now.

I sleep in a shop extention now. There is this lady I help with water. Na her shop I dey crash. But sometimes if I have a job I will pass the night at the site

I can help you with 3k. I don't have much. Thats why I said you should solicit for funds in one way or the other

Guy you need to do something

soliciting for funds no easy I swear. But I go try. Thanks so much for your help. And about me doing something? Elder i dey try.

Today now, na farm I work almost through out. Na there I chow morning and evening meal. Body pain wan finish me. But we move

thanks again for the funds.. my aza is breathing on my siggy

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Real! if I see Like 10k

I sleep in a shop extention now. There is this lady I help with water. Na her shop I dey crash. But sometimes if I have a job I will pass the night at the site

soliciting for funds no easy I swear. But I go try. Thanks so much for your help. And about me doing something? Elder i dey try.

Today now, na farm I work almost through out. Na there I chow morning and evening meal. Body pain wan finish me. But we move

thanks again for the funds.. my aza is breathing on my siggy

Guy you need to plan yourself.
You need to get a house even if it's face me I face you so you can have a place of your own. I want to believe that rent is cheap over there and you can pay monthly, any how any how.

I go send the 3k tomorrow. Find way complete am start your job.

Hope say the salary come up small.

Guy stay safe.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2022
I guess the thread made front page sometime ago. You for use that opportunity align people.

Why this thread dey career section sef. No much viewers

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 17, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
I guess the thread made front page sometime ago. You for use that opportunity align people.

Why this thread dey career section sef. No much viewers

Good morning

Yeah it made FP. Gotten help on this platform although during the time it made FP I no reason to align anyone about matters.

Moreover on God I never created this diary to dey ask for help na just condition just mad.

If you go through the thread wella you go understand. I started engine oil business and even pop corn machine. The machine dey that church. Make pastor dey reason where I see money buy the machine and the engine oil. (Anytime I reason that manchie matter my blood dey hot). Like you said I need to plan myself.

And truth na say I bin no want make e even enter FP.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
What a day.

Working on the farm is one of the easiest way to get free meal even after been paid. Made 6 beds for ugu (pumpkin) seeds

the rain really helped

Body pain
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:55am On May 18, 2022
Can't sleep body ache. Weird dreams I am having sef ain't helping matters
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:06am On May 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy you need to plan yourself.
You need to get a house even if it's face me I face you so you can have a place of your own. I want to believe that rent is cheap over there and you can pay monthly, any how any how.

I go send the 3k tomorrow. Find way complete am start your job.

Hope say the salary come up small.

Guy stay safe.

Good morning elder
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:19am On May 18, 2022
My toilet routine is totally weird. I take a dump just once in a day at times for two days nothing to dump..

I try as much as possible to be mindful of the kinda things that goes into my system. Vegetables no go area.

Remember in secondary schools then went for a leadership training course SEA SCHOOL. Through out our stay there I didn't use the toilet. Ah the toilet there was BAD than WORST

Then deeper life retreat highest was to pee. I think I do know how to make my system stay on hold when it comes to taking a dump. I could even choke my bladder for almost a day although I was told it is unhealthy.

You leave the house around 5am drive down to mushine shotinloye from there to idumota, you push like 5 trips then head out to ikorodu agric bus stop back to mushine again.

From there to lagos ibadan express way somewhere after mowe. Timing is everything. No time to pee or take a dump. Food sef I won't eat. Just my Pepsi, a bottle of night train and a pack of Benson switch.

Mehn I missed driving

Got a very short story about my movement from sokoto to lagos

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 18, 2022
When things get tough, only the tough gets going. Would stay down and cry for the rest of your life? Or you will fight it on right now to be what you want to be?

Who are you ? And what do you want to be?

A text a got from an anonymous person. Seems NLders got a specific way of writing
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2022
Maley saw me walking, asked I followed him.. of cause I did.. he took me a place where they sell food.. an open place where they sell rice and beans. . Asked what I wanted.. I am light eater.. you need see what he ordered. Anyways he got the money (I think). He one of the chairman of "owomida" ..

Advice to people who smokes all these substances... you no get money you smoke loud and az. I know what that does to the stomach. .

A married lady came to eat there too with her kid... and I am busy pondering how can a married woman be buying food outside this early hour of the day. .

Trust me and my questionnaire brain...

Although I had to first to ask her "hope what I am about to you won't be offensive? "

She said no problem

Then I dropped ye bombshell. .

Me: ask a married lady why are you eating out this early. I want to believe you prepared meal for your husband before he left for wire?

Her response (after a long smile and unexpected look)

Her: my husband hasn't been in the house for like two days. He left without leaving anything for I and my daughter.

I had to cut in

Me: why

her: I don't want to talk about that. .

I had to change the topic to something else real quick by asking what is the name of her daughter... the name of the her daughter gave out the tribe of her husband.

I have a daughter I wish I could give her the world but here we someone with a pretty woman a lovely daughter who is ready to put up with all his madness (obviously the man is giving her a tough time)
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2022
Got her daughter zobo. Really wish I could do more..

The irony of life is when the helpeless is helping.

Like that woman told me..

What is keeping you alive is all the good deeds you have done in the past
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 18, 2022
This Maley reminds me of my godfather BATOLA. .

This particular man we connected on a crazy level. He old enough to be my dad... I and his firstborn we February kids (7 months although I am 6 months).

During the lock down I never lacked anything thanks to this man. My company was still paying us our basic salary.

When my ride was faulty he would ring his driver to come take me to work. Call up his mechanic to come help fix my mob.

Is premature hereditary?

When he had his last kid. The girl was premature too and the girl needed blood. Luckily for him, I am a universal donor(O-) . That made our connection deeper.

Maley sees something different in me. Someone once told me I am her rabbit foot
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good morning elder
Guy I gave a POS guy to send am for you. Just did it few minutes ago. You should receive by now.

Na 3K i do.

Keep struggling and planning out. I'll like to see you come out of this very soon

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy I gave a POS guy to send am for you. Just did it few minutes ago. You should receive by now.

Na 3K i do.

Keep struggling and planning out. I'll like to see you come out of this very soon

Thanks blood. Just saw it now. Can't thank you enough.

I'd come out of the trenches soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
Change

The only thing that is constant. Two way door.. from good to bad or from bad to good.
Nothing remains the same. Everything will eventually change.

There are those that change happens to.. there are those kinda change that happens around us.. and there are those that initiate change

We got three types of people
Those that watch things happen
Those that make things happen
Those who ask "what happened"?

You can resit change.. you can prepare for change.. one can even despise or ignore change. . While we got those that will accept or adjust to change.. Some are change makers

Lost opportunity is the sacrifice of one's destiny
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
When the pace of change outside an organisation or person becomes greater than the pace of change inside the organisation or a person. . The end is near

JOHN WALTER
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
Nothing splendid had ever been achieved except by those who dared believed that something inside them was superior to the circumstance around them
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2022
Someone said
"Bobo yi to fresh ti giron"

Whatever that they means
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2022
My existence define in one word SURVIVE
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 21, 2022
Hustle is dynamic

I was a care taker for three days. Be willing to do whatever as far it is legit.. and your reputation you should guard with your life

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 22, 2022
Happy Sunday

Do you want a crown made outta clay, gold, bronze, diamond or sand

Speak up and if you can't please reach out. It is really unhealthy having conversations with yourself

Internal bleeding no one knows what you are going through. You smiling on the outside but you crying on the inside

How will I know when you don't tell me. I am no psychic. I can't read mind. If you don't tell me where it hurt how can I help massage the painful part
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2022
got big plans but none of them feel like mine And I miss days where I used to feel like me Cause I've been trapped in this cell.. I take another drink so I can kill the voice of reason..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 22, 2022
I am fighting my demons but they ain't fighting fair... But I keep saying that everything will be all right..

I swear I am All alone in a dark space, ain't no light in there What's fvcked up is I might actually like it there...

As the first kid of the family I am the one they all depending on, To do it though I need these drugs I've become dependent on...

They can't reach the pedestal that my head is on But truthfully I've been breaking down.. crowded space but I feel alone...

Eyes on me at all times in a judgement zone Somewhere on the road fvcked up but I'm missing home.. No rest for the wicked, work cut out, put a pillow on Anywhere just to rest my head...

they try to patronize. .. They judging my ways, but won't empathize... You couldn't walk in my shoes, I'm not telling lies.. I can't jeopardize But I've been breaking in half to two separate lives. .

I am becoming somebody I can't recognize

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2022
I need someone to tell me this will be over soon... on the fast lane but I am driving a vehicle that can't go pass gear 2..

They complaining that I am moving too slow.. but they still be telling me to be patient... like bad hospitals I am losing patients. .

I need strength to hold on

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period? / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.