Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30857 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by aniesylves(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Mattin:
I used to lament bitterly about my finances until a take a plunge in Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing in 2021.

With learning, patient and consistency, I see myself self earning almost my my annual income in one month.

Earning money online is now so easy. All you need is just your Phone & an Internet connection.

If you can browse the internet for just 1hr daily then you should earn nothing less than 100k monthly.

Help a brother
Carry me along biko
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bakerdav: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Ay92:

Can you put me through please?
abeg I dy here too
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kapich: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2021
It's really tough....i mean it takes self control and discipline to be able to overcome temptations. I have been jobless for a while. I have three boys. Though I do mental jobs to sustain the family once a while but it's not enough. I had to pay school fees, feeding, transportation etc. I thank God for his protection and Mercy over my family.

Anyone out there, if you can help, please do...I know we all have our challenges but as we are some people are blessed. May the lord bless our country, turn things around for good and hear our prayers. Good morning folks!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by PSVITA(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere in Abuja.

Am Emeka Rafael a 2:1 graduate of Social Studies,.. EBSU
I have certificate with the following bodies

* HSSE certification 1-3 ( Health Safety Security and Environment)
*Certificate of Proficiency in Administrative Support
*Institute of Chartered Economic of Nigeria
*Certificate of Proficiency in Human Management

Am also a member of the following professional bodies

*Member, Institute of Charted Economic of Nigeria
*Member, Institute Of Safety and Risk Management ( IIRSM)
Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR)
*Member Industrial Institute of Safety and Security of Nigeria (ISSN)

Note: Am through with NYSC

Am 28 yrs old.

I want to learn programming but no money, I don't even have a laptop.

Kindly contact me with this: 08082214944
Even if it's am advised I will appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kennyansome: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
How can I contact you ?post=106645097]Country hard, don't wait for no one or the government.

Na when I commot for school I truly understand the meaning of 'so help me God'...

My guys dey run street that final year, but i no gree Join...based on say i get one small angel for my head wey deceive me say I go see job of 500k...I still dey laugh till today...omo, no job for naija ooo!!!

Better you go learn digital skills or handwork..then use Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland push your craft make Sapa no gum you like bowtie for neck..

Well...I'm into Gadget importation and sales, affiliate marketing, Mini importation, SEO (remote), Dropshipping, Google ads and Google analytics !!!... I Sha dey rough am dey go make small $$ fall out..

Buy low from Yankee and sell here in Naija for profit...

Na wetin dey keep me sane be that...I for don dey ask for RT for twitter...my employer may be on your TL..

Just get something doing man, don't be a lazy punk...

Contact me for the gadget importation manual via number in signature...it's free ooooo before you talk say I wan collect money from you...[/quote]
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kennyansome: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Pls reach me this=106645241]I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market. [/quote]
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2021
bsalawu:

Send me your number and the network let me do you data. All will be well
07012213603 Airtel. Thanks and God bless
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bazooka4jesus: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously

Are in lagos?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2021
bazooka4jesus:

Are in lagos?
Yes sir
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Draggun(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Mattin:
I used to lament bitterly about my finances until a take a plunge in Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing in 2021.

With learning, patient and consistency, I see myself self earning almost my my annual income in one month.

Earning money online is now so easy. All you need is just your Phone & an Internet connection.

If you can browse the internet for just 1hr daily then you should earn nothing less than 100k monthly.

Pls I'd like to know more about Affiliate and Digital Marketing. How can I contact you?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bsalawu: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
VTJN:
07012213603 Airtel. Thanks and God bless

Ok. U will be credited
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2021
ecomalchemist:

It's okay..while at it I'd support you with a token.

Reach me privately...

Every morning listen to Kendrick Lamar & Schoolboy Q - blessed....remain positive at all times...keep your head up.
Thanks for the advice. May God bless you sir

I've sent you a message on WhatsApp sir!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Generalwoodz:
could you pls drop the remedy for ulcer?
Even if u get the treatment for ulcer, their are stuffs u hv to avoid bcs ulcer is simply internal wound.
When I had it, I remember my lifestyle and eating habit changed drastically.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
SarutobiEky:
for someone who finds it hard to goo to toilet and stresses with just little coming out nko
U can talk to a pharmacist on that, then u can come for his herbal drugs or English drugs
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
bsalawu:

Ok. U will be credited
Seen. Thanks and God bless
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by GboyegaD(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wen I de grave

The pride with which you write is irritating. Why take pride in evil doing? You borrow money with no intent to pay back and you think it is the right thing to do? Don't you know that is cheating?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bazooka4jesus: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
VTJN:
Yes sir

Contact me on telegram: @clergyman21

I.e https://t. me/clergyman21
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Swipa: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
gfad2001:
can you share how to go about it
like teach you?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Swipa: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
SarutobiEky:
bro, shey e dey capital intensive? I need something to help me put body and soul together
not exactly. It depends on your skill. I've turned $0.36 to $12 in less than one hour.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Swipa: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
ILuvMerije:

Please, can you help with a strategy caps I have been losing trades and I have even atoppee trading synthetic indices for a while now.
you need to learn price action. Although I also use one indicator. It's really effective
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by swot200: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
kennyansome:
How can I contact you ?post=106645097]Country hard, don't wait for no one or the government.

Na when I commot for school I truly understand the meaning of 'so help me God'...

My guys dey run street that final year, but i no gree Join...based on say i get one small angel for my head wey deceive me say I go see job of 500k...I still dey laugh till today...omo, no job for naija ooo!!!

Better you go learn digital skills or handwork..then use Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland push your craft make Sapa no gum you like bowtie for neck..

Well...I'm into Gadget importation and sales, affiliate marketing, Mini importation, SEO (remote), Dropshipping, Google ads and Google analytics !!!... I Sha dey rough am dey go make small $$ fall out..

Buy low from Yankee and sell here in Naija for profit...

Na wetin dey keep me sane be that...I for don dey ask for RT for twitter...my employer may be on your TL..

Just get something doing man, don't be a lazy punk...

Contact me for the gadget importation manual via number in signature...it's free ooooo before you talk say I wan collect money from you...

How do i connect with you sir
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by swot200: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
kennyansome:
Pls reach me this=106645241]I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.

Help a brother sir
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by swot200: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Naijagetskills:
Wooooow nigerian graduates are really going through a lot

Please if you can learn skills and add to your hustle.
Will anyone like to take a marketing/ sales remote job ? I can refer you

If God has blessed you please help someone too.

Please for God sake sir, i am also interested sir pls , how do i connect with you sir
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by swot200: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Denvacandy:

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan

Pls sir information is the key, how will you help a fellow bro like me sir pls
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by marksleek2584(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Denvacandy:

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan
I'd like to learn please...Sapa too much
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gbaskiboy: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
JayPeeOham:

Saw this comment yesterday and I woke up this morning with this message for you!

Bro we are almost in the same shoes, got married last year December, pregnant wife, house rent hospital bills and all you mentioned above so I can say for a fact that I do understand what you are passing through.

Though what I'm currently earning is 32K but God has been faithful every step of the way through friends and family and by his grace I've been able to pay 80% of my rent. As for the hospital bills, you won't believe the Doctor who is also the owner of the private hospital said God told him not to collect any delivery money from us! This is someone I don't know!!!
Is it not a miracle....

I want to say to you that the same God who is handling my case is still able and capable to do yours if only you can just call on him!!

I wish you all the best man. It will all end in praise at last. Amen
Sincerely I appreciate your message, Thanks a lot Bro, Thanks for giving me courage and my regards to your lovely family..

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by adec234: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Job opportunity @ Volume Systems
Ikeja, Lagos State.

Qualification: B.sc, Hnd, Ond in Computer Engineering & Electrical Electronics Engineering

send your CV to
info@chipssystem.net
08029050311, 08031337264
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
GboyegaD:

The pride with which you write is irritating. Why take pride in evil doing? You borrow money with no intent to pay back and you think it is the right thing to do? Don't you know that is cheating?
Na craze the worry u.

If na by watin u de reason. I for get over 500k for account. People way de owe me watin I do Dem. Aabeg shift go one side
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by swot200: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good afternoon everyone on this trend, trust our day has been good so far, please everyone i sincerely believe that there are so many people on this trend that has some life changing information on thier disposal , please i implore us all lets do well to be of help to one another, please.

I feel so useless anytime i have data on my phone and even connected to my laptop at times but not been productive. I am graduate of Accounting with 2:1 but i couldnot secure any reasonable job with it.

Please everyone all i am seeking is a life changing information, i.e how to turn my wasted data, phone and laptop to something worth living . Please i so much belive in information and i know that there are some people on the this trend has as many as possible. I am 28years and now losing my value in my parents house already as i have nothing to contribute to the table.

Information on any remote job would be gladly welcome or any other means of surviving as a man because i am already due to move out of my parents house.

Thank you so much in anticipation as i believe there are many willing to help out.

09033851150 my whatsapp
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by JayPeeOham: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Sincerely I appreciate your message, Thanks a lot Bro, Thanks for giving me courage and my regards to your lovely family..

You are welcome Bro. We will surely conquer!!!!!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously
This break me to pieces seriously. Despite your financial situation, you never give in for cyber crime that most youths of today in Nigeria does. I'm glad we still have sane mind like yours in the country

Be strong, God would send your helper to you bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
orikoku:
[s]Go and learn okada work or maruwa. I'm also a graduate, as npower discharge me I quickly go buy fairly used okada, that's what I'm using to get my daily meal now. Graduates, don't wait for anybody for get you job.

Get bike or maruwa even at higher purchase.[/s]

Jah bless.

I have once went through this route In life before, I will never advice any reasonable learned person to Venture Into such business as an Operator. "I know I'm saying this due to my current exposure, level of reasoning and Intelligence" Even back then when I was engaged In the hustle, I never liked It because of the environment and factors that were associated with It. I will advice "learned reasonable people" to sit down read, think, meditate and see the magic. To amass wealth, You need the knowledge and wisdom on how to make use of the masses and manipulate them. Forget all those nonsense you were taught In the four walls of the Classroom.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Employable Qualities For Nigerian Graduates / Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Why Are Chinese Companies In Nigeria Maltreating Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.