Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (28544 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by effort1: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not looking for God fearing anything. You are a pretender
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Rozzy24: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2021
As for me, I only want a guy with vision, he may not have money now but he is ready to work hard cause I am a full time hardworking girl,I don't need any guy to feel intimidated with my achievement, and he must be caring, intelligent and smart, with a sense of humanity, cause to me my boyfriend is my best friend, mentor, playmate and lover, I don't keep male friends or even friends aside him, I hate smokers and those who themselves to stupid, Am happy I have met my kind of man
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Valuc: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Smartb0y:
quote and send an invitation mail.
thank me later.
brain box
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2021
2ndchildhood:
.. shey you get the same quality?? Before your fellow vaginarians come drop their own lies,, first collect dis one.. no vex.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Makaveli217:

Fear those calm, cool headed and introvert type of guys, the day you'll Bleep up, you'll have a story to tell.
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland females saying one thing but doing another thing in reality, I see them claiming to choose good character over money, I see them ready to get married to Boko Haram members and bandits provided they have money to spend on them.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha please my stomach!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2021
cpu2006:
They are only after big cucumber shocked shocked shocked
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Amumaigwe: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sound like one that will cheat in marriage. One set of values for dating and another for marriage.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Sokari29: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.
Hmmm just admit you are talking about me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by BigJoe19: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Another thread for males to pour into. Anything to do with females always brings the worst of them out.
The guys on this thread are here catching cruise, but you are here pained, talking about males every time, you are a female but didn't respond to the thread topic. All in your head is males. You go just kill yourself with thinking soon, your last lover did a good one on you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Damian10(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Just hoping you have same in your reservoir
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Damian10(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
You love watching movies don't you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Oyindamolah: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Have money
Be loyal
Then be very very good on bed
Women, we want what we cannot give
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by KarinaLove(f): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2021
JBoss25:
U dis stupid oloshoo u no wan get sense abi, Just because u didn't see customer today doesn't mean you should take ur frustration on Nairaland men, you product of a leaked condom.

I'm laughing so hard. Your people's usual "Olosho" format here to all women has not still changed. I feel sad for you honestly. I feel more sad for the person who gave birth to you.
What can I say....the Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Ask your MOTHER. She will tell you.

If a simple comment can Pain you this bad then you truly have personality issues you need to work upon which brings me to the question "Are U Really A Man grin
And this shows you are a reflection of my comment you this stupid, smelling, poverty stricken, low self esteemed, ignorant fool.

And News Flash darling....Real Men, don't attack Women on Social Media. They attack their fellow Men.
Hello Woman, come and borrow my bra and pant. You need it.
grin ;
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by LordRaiden1: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
I just hope y'all are examples of your desires
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Dagger111(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

Kuku say military officer. We go link you. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Tall handsome rich, they don't care whether he is someone's husband, father or son, whether he is as old as their great grandfather or a ritualist.
They just want his money, not his love.
Ladies nowadays don't care about commitment, dem wan enjoy.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:

You go need to go heaven sha to find the man.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Rozzy24:
As for me, I only want a guy with vision, he may not have money now but he is ready to work hard cause I am a full time hardworking girl,I don't need any guy to feel intimidated with my achievement, and he must be caring, intelligent and smart, with a sense of humanity, cause to me my boyfriend is my best friend, mentor, playmate and lover, I don't keep male friends or even friends aside him, I hate smokers and those who themselves to stupid, Am happy I have met my kind of man

Keep deceiving yourself, miss television.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2021
KarinaLove:

I'm laughing so hard. Your people's usual "Olosho" format here to all women has not still changed. I feel sad for you honestly. I feel more sad for the person who gave birth to you.
What can I say....the Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Ask your MOTHER. She will tell you.

If a simple comment can Pain you this bad then you truly have personality issues you need to work upon which brings me to the question "Are U Really A Man grin
And this shows you are a reflection of my comment you this stupid, smelling, poverty stricken, low self esteemed, ignorant fool.

And News Flash darling....Real Men, don't attack Women on Social Media. They attack their fellow Men.
Hello Woman, come and borrow my bra and pant. You need it.
grin ;

You failed a simple exam, dude was testing you. Self control and verbal decorum are the attributes a real lady should have, you don't have any of these , your utterances show there is nothing upstairs.
You should have something tangible to present to your man other than pusseyy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by AdesewaAde(f): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Women, we want what we cannot give
What we can’t give?
And what’s special in you helping your man with money as well,Stay loyal to one man,And be able to ride him very well on bed?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by AdesewaAde(f): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
ehinmowo:

I don type insults b4. But I don dey old pass dt level.

You expect somebody to go and make his money and come and submit to you. And be killing himself to satisfy your broke ass puna?

Death to every simp!!
You people always find it difficult to read and understand,then you end up saying trash

The question is what are the qualities I want a man to have before dating him? And I stated mine,or is there any one of them pointing to the fact that I am broke?
Many of you are just too miserable in life that you divert your aggressions on people who aren’t the causes of your misfortunes.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by AdesewaAde(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
lereinter:

What of that your ex bf girl that want to kill you
Thank you
She was made to sign an undertaking at the police station that she will never disturb me again
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by petitoni(f): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why conclude so fast? You don't even know me.

larryking540:

u never reach 30years yet,by the time u reach review this your list
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Omoluabiii(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
emmyluizzz:

which peace bro you don scatter table ooo
lolz lolz grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by emmyluizzz: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Omoluabiii:

lolz lolz grin grin
is like buhari is your role model and mentor
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by larryking540: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
petitoni:
Why conclude so fast? You don't even know me.

my apologies, sincerely for concluding quickly

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by spiceadole: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Even if he's a 1 minute man grin

It doesn't matter.
I am not a "sex person"
I stayed celibate for at least 8 years after my first break up,then I got married.
I'm struggling to have sex with my husband.

If he can be done in one minute,I will be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by bjprodint1: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by BRATISLAVA: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
BigJoe19:
The guys on this thread are here catching cruise, but you are here pained, talking about males every time, you are a female but didn't respond to the thread topic. All in your head is males. You go just kill yourself with thinking soon, your last lover did a good one on you.

If misogyny is "catching cruise", why are you so pained and copying my posts? All in your head is lovers and females.

It seems you're the one who will just kill yourself with thinking very soon. Seems I've done a good one on you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by BigJoe19: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If misogyny is "catching cruise", why are you so pained and copying my posts? All in your head is lovers and females.

It seems you're the one who will just kill yourself with thinking very soon. Seems I've done a good one on you.
Lol where is the misogyny? In your little mind you know all they say here is the truth, all in my head is lovers and females? grin grin Funny you. You are too low to have any impact in my life. Enjoy your time of relevance.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by petitoni(f): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's ok, apologies accepted.

larryking540:

my apologies, sincerely for concluding quickly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.