Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (28541 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by coolhumble(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okay. Money isn't involved?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Shaev7(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Are you really in california cheesy cheesy cheesy
No.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by t2luv1: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shaev7:

No.

wonder why she's so fixated about California.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by KarinaLove(f): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stupid Question By A Stupid Man.

Stupid Question For Low Self Esteem Men.

Stupid Thread Viewed By Low Self Esteem Men.

Stupid Men Will Start Commenting.

Stupid Men Viewing This Thread Till The Very End.

Stupid Low Self Esteem Men Viewing This Thread To See What Women Will Comment.

Foolish Men Viewing To Just Read Comments And Go.

Foolishness Is Truly A Man.

Stupidity Is Nairaland Men

This Thread Is Already Smelling Of Men And Their Dirty Shit Body Odour.

I Wish You Men The Picture Below

**Spits**

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Shaev7(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
t2luv1:

wonder why she's so fixated about California.
I also do
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by t2luv1: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Are you really in california cheesy cheesy cheesy

Woman ain't nothing in California. If the quakes don't get you the smog will. Come down to South Beach Florida
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by t2luv1: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

Wow see a woman actually telling people what she wants in a man. Over here in USA, all a woman wants is man with a good credit score. I mean a score of over 720 yeah that will do it. A good credit score can do wonders for the soul.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?

I'm a working class lady, and I pay my bills. What I want is a man that has it very endowed. That's my spec. smiley

For the future responsibilities, we can forge ahead together.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by ThickSharon123(f): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
KarinaLove:

**Spits**

Spit your venom somewhere else, jeez. undecided. If paranoid people are saying all the genuine female monikers are males, I wonder if any woman ever uses Nairaland. Gush!!!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by ScrillyGOAT: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whazar:

hehe
hope you are Oprah Winfrey in a Nicki Minaj's body?

Chai chai!!!! Na mouthED people full this nairaland.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by JBoss25(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.
Na craze dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by computersoft: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Do you have all those qualities I just mentioned?
Yes l have,but not fair Shaw...what do u think.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by uthlaw: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Have money
Be loyal
Then be very very good on bed
I have money and good on bed,how on Earth will I be loyal to one pussy!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by JBoss25(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
KarinaLove:

**Spits**

U dis stupid oloshoo u no wan get sense abi, Just because u didn't see customer today doesn't mean you should take ur frustration on Nairaland men, you product of a leaked condom.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by kizyalex10(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Believe me,most of the comments u re seeing here are lies or perhaps true but only if he has money is added to it,believe me 95 percent of women knws dis as the basic criteria their man must have before they begin to access other areas.african women are known for dese all over the world nt jst in naija.any african woman u meet even outside our continent will still want to burg u with financial needs even as she is earning hers.maybe as entitlement for dating you.lolz
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Have money
Be loyal
Then be very very good on bed

What is your zodiac sign?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by GreenDee(f): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2021
A man that has a good communication skill,and we understand each other well.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by FODA(m): 1:51am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Calm, introvert,bold ,I don't understand
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by obavilla: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2021
For INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE

1. CCTV camera,
2. Intercom system
3. Electric fencing
4. Hotel card locks
5. Networking
6. General ICT consultation
Call us +2348070816409
Or
http:///+2348070816409
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Whazar:
see lies up there

we all know the major quality is money
after money its still money
And more money
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by micxwell(m): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Babe's looking out for her own mental health cheesy angry. You love peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by micxwell(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates being friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.
Babe's looking out for her own mental health cheesy angry. You love peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by yemimylover(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
No I'm not. besides I meant every word I typed there.
Did you have any or you are just talking about me cozI have all that qualities
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by MoIbrahim: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Thank you o, God bless you.

Vinnie2000:

Nice one From you!! smiley

Our Nigerian Ladies Should Never Lack a Man@all..
I always tell my Female friends, Once you see a Guy with 2 or 3 Qualities you like and he asks you out, Quickly move in and Start a Relationship!!..
We Men/guys are very easy to Manage!

But Shawarma, 1Phone,Urgent 2k and Human Hair will not Allow our ladies to make gud decisions.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by arcahmad(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
come and carry your husband oo. Lol
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by MoIbrahim: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Whazar:

hehe

Thank you o, God bless you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by ufotty2001: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?
I hope your father also gave the same quality... You need hardworking man so that u can bill him without putty
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by micxwell(m): 6:00am On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
No way, he must be a true christian.
I'm sure you're talking about a regular church going guy. One who is involved in all of em church activities and speaks in tongues right cheesy grin.
A Christian is a Christian. You don't need to add True.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Greystone: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Whazar:

hehe

If I hear grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Omoluabiii:
Just in case you dont know.
IF SHE LIKES A HARDWORKING GUY,
SHES LAZY.

IF SHE LIKES A FUNNY GUY,
SHEZ BORING.

IF SHE LIKES A RESPECTFUL GUY,
SHE FIT DISRECSPECT DIE.

IF SHE LIKES FAIR GUY,
SHE BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL.

IF SHE LIKES A GOD FEARING GUY,
NA DEMON BE THAT.
grin grin grin grin

IF SHE LIKES A RICH GUY,
NA THEM EBELE JONATHAN PEOPLE BE THAT.

IF SHE LIKES A STRAIGHT FORWARD GUY,
NA CUNNY CUNNY BE THAT...

If you know you know
grin grin
I CUM IN PEACE
I GO SPANKED U NOW, BUT NAH TRUE U TALK SHA, DON'T FOLLOW WOMEN BY THEIR WORDS.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Vaiki(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
You want a kind-hearted man who won't be friendly with others? Dumbest requirement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.