Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (28515 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by FikkyolaE(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ladies my advice for you is to stop talking lipsrsealed about quality and characters you want in a man cos i can see u guys are selfish and u are not satisfy :-P
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Omoluabiii(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just in case you dont know.
IF SHE LIKES A HARDWORKING GUY,
SHES LAZY.

IF SHE LIKES A FUNNY GUY,
SHEZ BORING.

IF SHE LIKES A RESPECTFUL GUY,
SHE FIT DISRECSPECT DIE.

IF SHE LIKES FAIR GUY,
SHE BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL.

IF SHE LIKES A GOD FEARING GUY,
NA DEMON BE THAT.
grin grin grin grin

IF SHE LIKES A RICH GUY,
NA THEM EBELE JONATHAN PEOPLE BE THAT.

IF SHE LIKES A STRAIGHT FORWARD GUY,
NA CUNNY CUNNY BE THAT...

If you know you know
grin grin
I CUM IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
You are also from the north?
lol, I'm a south- southerner
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by wizi4tyn: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

Madam I get laterite in different colors. Come collect color wey you like, go create your own man. I go give you the laterite for free.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by debbydams(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?
first of all peace of mind, if I'm not getting it..the rest are useless abeg

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Smartb0y: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
debbydams:
first of all peace of mind, if I'm not getting it..the rest are useless abeg
women are notorious for the "peace of mind " problem ,js

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
introverted and bold... Lolgrin thank God you say na dating cus you May be wasting your time with great expectations.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

Your jealousy no be here. Chai

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by KayCee92(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
2ndchildhood:
.. shey you get the same quality?? Before your fellow vaginarians come drop their own lies,, first collect dis one.. no vex.

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by KayCee92(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haa, bold and also an introvert in one sentence. grin grin
What do women really want grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by KayCee92(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Weak before you.....Delilah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by AnchorageHC: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Quite amazing

AdesewaAde:
Have money
Be loyal
Then be very very good on bed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by AnchorageHC: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Reflectable

Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

U only added the parents and siblings to avoid being bashed.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Badguy77(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
emmnprince:

Chameleon & leopard in the making! Learn well o

Issokay i must learn grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by DAMN99: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Only few nigerian ladies don't date because of funds
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by BigDolph(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

You’re looking for Jesus Christ in a guy. Just be patient. He’s coming your way soon
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by emmyluizzz: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Who does that one help,sex no be food after all.
Na only a woman with wide towtow no dey satisfy dey look for womb shifter with oversized cassava. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you are a typical comedian

I know your type...you think you can fool us abi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by emmyluizzz: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omoluabiii:
Just in case you dont know. IF SHE LIKES A HARDWORKING GUY, SHES LAZY.
IF SHE LIKES A FUNNY GUY, SHEZ BORING.
IF SHE LIKES A RESPECTFUL GUY, SHE FIT DISRECSPECT DIE.
IF SHE LIKES FAIR GUY, SHE BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL.
IF SHE LIKES A GOD FEARING GUY, NA DEMON BE THAT. grin grin grin grin
IF SHE LIKES A RICH GUY, NA THEM EBELE JONATHAN PEOPLE BE THAT.
IF SHE LIKES A STRAIGHT FORWARD GUY, NA CUNNY CUNNY BE THAT...
If you know you know grin grin I CUM IN PEACE

which peace bro you don scatter table ooo
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Toktee(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
The irony of the whole thing is all these girls are tokumbo ahbi roughly used sef.. grin chair, this life no balance.

After you don wowo finished you come one settle with one innocent guy with good Qualities?

May you remain single forever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by petitoni(f): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
A man that loves God.
A man that is humane.
A selfless and heaven oriented man who is not greedy or materialist.
It doesn't matter the size of our pockets, it doesn't matter if you are a dwarf, once you are all that, i will love and respect you like you are the only man on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Bodmasnr: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why all of una no mention RICH DUDE
or you want to marry a POOR DUDE
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by spartan117(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
KayCee92:

Haa, bold and also an introvert in one sentence. grin grin
What do women really want grin
What are you talking about. Being introverted doesn't translate to shyness or cowardice, so it's possible to be an introvert and bold. I'm a living example wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Glycolite:
The funny about this thread is that when they are done listing whatever qualities they want in a man,men won't pick offence in whatever absurd qualities they list,even when they got no reasonable qualities about themselves.
But when men list theirs,maybe Virginity and she should be a good cook,they will all get angry and start attacking the guy,calling him all unprintable names.

Crazy world !
You obviously didn't read the comments because men are twisting everything they said and it goes both ways, if the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by larryking540: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
pls don't ask for what you don't have or can't give to the man either
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by larryking540: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
petitoni:
A man that loves God.
A man that is humane.
A selfless and heaven oriented man who is not greedy or materialist.
It doesn't matter the size of our pockets, it doesn't matter if you are a dwarf, once you are all that, i will love and respect you like you are the only man on earth.
u never reach 30years yet,by the time u reach review this your list

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by dlordy100: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Shebi nah federal job he dy apply for
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by dlordy100: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Rule of law has been amended kindly apply to urs immediately
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Kachi4christ(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
I've got all the qualities hahaha, you just described Me here
virginprincess:
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Lamas2012(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

oya take your own mud go mold your own man grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by womenareapess: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Reading comments from female baboons, and I must say!
I'm not quite disappointed undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Bewiseedet(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
My spec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.