Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (28527 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Big banana

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by allanphash7(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gather
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?
Are you hard working ?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by solidmyk(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
icebird25:
Simp will see this as an avenue to simp more...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What of you?

Yet you don’t want to date a bricklayer

29 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by sammirano: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Metwwwh
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by keiyna(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
having money is one of the qualities
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Corroro: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oya ladies, come and confess let us hear
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Lugianostar(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What of you?

Hardworking is not a surefoot to success but sense of direction and having a future with outstanding fear of God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by dododawa1: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What of you?

Does your current bf have the features you stated?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by wunmi590(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by HeadNigga: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
if it's just for dating why does he have to be well to do? To take care of you? As your papa or you as his pikin? See wahala o

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Badguy77(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let me learn and change
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by tonyshine01: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy
Bolarineliza202:

Who does that one help,sex no be food after all.
Na only a woman with wide towtow no dey satisfy dey look for womb shifter with oversized cassava. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by hopexter(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What of you?

He doesn’t need to work so hard tho undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by LiegeMan(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.
Greedy woman grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Bolarineliza202: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Does your current bf have the features you stated?
wink wink
I'm not in a relationship
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Lamasta(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

So that You can be controlling him to and fro ba

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Twoclans(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Money

Every other thing will sort itself out lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by cooooooks(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Those are two very good fundamental qualities.

Bolarineliza202:
What of you?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Story. By the time you see the main requirements ehn, you go japa.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Philip4564(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Have money
Be loyal
Then be very very good on bed
now you're talking grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by asapants: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
here to read btw lines and lies
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Playermayweda(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

U really mean am?? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Bolarineliza202: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Futureyahooboi:

Yet,I can't date a yahooboi tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Lugianostar(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Many ladies who don't know what they really want will go for money and fame but remain redundant and archaic to developed themselves so as to reposition them accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Minjim: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whazar:
see lies up there

we all know the major quality is money
after money its still money

What they meant was, if he doesn't have money.
At least he must have something else
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Pataricatering(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
2ndchildhood:
.. shey you get the same quality?? Before your fellow vaginarians come drop their own lies,, first collect dis one.. no vex.
ofcourse as expected busybody, gbeborun men will flood the comment section.. lol
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Bolarineliza202: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Futureyahooboi:

Yet I can't date a yahooboi wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by wallrichy: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omg! I can view an overstretched mouth over there....that's too much for comfort Bolarineliza. Please try to be calming down a little...

Bolarineliza202:

Who does that one help,sex no be food after all.
Na only a woman with wide towtow no dey satisfy dey look for womb shifter with oversized cassava. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Women Manipulate Men / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.