Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (28552 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Walex124(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?
This generation killed the values of friendships, relationship's, morals and loyalty...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by drdeath: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
revived:
E No go pass money

Ogun Kee qualities

Qualities without raba is a flop
Dangbana man

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Crochet: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Watch and subscribe , we have got a lot of interesting and educating videos to keep you glued to your device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYjI_cbuNAc
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by davywillis: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

And he must not have side-chiken abi?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by redcliff: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

if you want to talk to me talk to me and stop going through the corners!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Shaev7(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
I don't need to see or know you before I say I love you.
This is the most transparent comment here. So truthful and real.
Definitely, you will make a good and sincere wife.
God bless.

If anybody wants to know the reason for my comment, just read her lines carefully you wil see it.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by emmnprince(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:

grin

He must be calm and coolheaded . . . be bold and an introvert

So that you go sit on top head con dey take style oppress the coolheaded man abi! Issokay. Make Slawormiir catch this your comment!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by cpu2006(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
They are only after big cucumber shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by emmnprince(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

No be small thing o. I like . . . I like . . . no dey ever finish to talk! Just work on yourself and the imperfect man will locate you with all his imperfections and perfections.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Silentmoni(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
biko which qualities u get 2deserve a man with all these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Shaev7(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.
"Should only be weak before me , his parents and siblings."

Fantastic.
I am just not a weak man, but slow to anger and abiding in mercy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Boogyman557: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WOMEN N CHOICE BE LIKE 5N6. DE ALL COMIN 4 UR MONEY MAN.. SAME REASON I DNT HVE A GF. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by computersoft: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
your last line cracked my ribbs.l can't stop laughing dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shaev7:

I don't need to see or know you before I say I love you.
This is the most transparent comment here. So truthful and real.
Definitely, you will make a good and sincere wife.
God bless.

If anybody wants to know the reason for my comment, just read her lines carefully you wil see it.
Are you really in california cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by femi4: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What of you?
And what are you bringing to the table?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by BRATISLAVA: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Another thread for males to pour into. Anything to do with females always brings the worst of them out.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Bolarineliza202 post=106646648]
Who does that one help,sex no be food after all.
Na only a woman with wide towtow no dey satisfy dey look for womb shifter with oversized cassava. lipsrsealed See as you body shame a woman like you. If she is wide down there and need a man of her size nah bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Mcslize: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Yes, I am

Are you independent or dependent?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
redcliff:

if you want to talk to me talk to me and stop going through the corners!!
Do you have all those qualities I just mentioned?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Mcslize: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
No I'm not. besides I meant every word I typed there.

Are you materialistic?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Silentmoni(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Abeg who know any fine girl 4dis nairaland wey i fit take on a date dis weekend?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by emmnprince(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badguy77:
Let me learn and change

Chameleon & leopard in the making! Learn well o
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by femi4: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Just say that you need a SIMP

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by redcliff: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Do you have all those qualities I just mentioned?

you want to find out?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mcslize:

Are you materialistic?
Why do you ask?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by computersoft: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Beb this your demand no be her oo, try amend am small a beg oo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by SmartPolician: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
2ndchildhood:
.. shey you get the same quality?? Before your fellow vaginarians come drop their own lies,, first collect dis one.. no vex.

You people should stop attacking and intimidating girls on this forum. It seems you want to make it a boys-only forum. This thread should be about them. Allow them to speak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Olayetan(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:

What's the qualities for marriage?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by sabreal: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
They don't know what they really need.

Once they see cash, then they will respond with their pussy

Bolarineliza202:
What of you?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
redcliff:

you want to find out?
Yes na, I need to know because such men are very rare to come by.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

wink wink
I'm not in a relationship

Forget, you be guy with balls. I hope the guy you quoted no wan try his luck sha. E go shock am. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Olayetan(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

See me here o but that relationship with animal, I no get.

Tho, planning to have a pet dog soon to understand animal nature.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.