Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (10637 Views)

Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

But guys what is the difference between WOWO and UGLY?

Ugly is when someone is not pleasing to the eyes. Wowo, on the other hand, is total, absolute, irreversible, categorically, fantastically, divinely, unfixable(either through surgery or makeup), stunning, mind-boggling, guiness-book-of-record worthy, crowd scattering, pristine, unthinkable, and suicide-inclined ugliness---the type of ugliness that you see and you instantly say to yourself, "Chei, Mba, God does not exist." Because if He did, how is this possible?

The first six people are what I'd like to think as ugly folks while the second are fantastically wowo folks.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MsPotato(f): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2011
Kelly Osbourne was never ugly. I think only her makeup made her look that way.

If you seen her recent pictures, you will get shock

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by No1Taboo: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2011
@all saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder abeg make we hear word boh! some ppl dnt have eyes chikina!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by llemisy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
as for me i dnt see anyone as ugly human=beign because GOD create us in his own image nd offcourse my GOD is pretty,handsome,beautiful,,evrything so,,,,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by CrudeOil1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
llemisy:

as for me i dnt see anyone as ugly human=beign because GOD create us in his own image nd offcourse my GOD is pretty,handsome,beautiful,,evrything so,,,,

You're lying.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MMM2(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
i dont know angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
llemisy:

Then how come even in the Bible, some people(Sarah, Joseph, King David, Uriah's wife etc.) were called beautiful or handsome. If everyone were beautiful or handsome, it doesn't make sense to say these people were beautiful because, according to you, everyone is. Omo, shine your eyes o.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MissyB3(f): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2011
We didn't create ourselves, why can't you lot just accept us the way we are?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by sexylogan(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
being ugly is as big a crime as being poor undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MissyB3(f): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
A crime punishable by? undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by sexylogan(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
Missy ★ B:

A crime punishable by? undecided

this. . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
Missy ★ B:

We didn't create ourselves, why can't you lot just accept us the way we are?  
You are absolutely right! However, humans beings are especially judgmental and critical of physical characteristics: for the most part, women want tall, dark, and handsome guys while men want unrealistically beautiful women. Of course, it does not make sense since these folks did not create themselves, but hey, it is what it is.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Ekpoma1: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
Being ugly a crime? Not at all. Wait, it only becomes a crime when the ''ugly person'' snub me. Thats d part i dnt like at all. I will release my venom n remind the person how beautiful s/he look.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Honda29: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
A man can never be ugly, as long as he has money, owo, ego, Naira, plenty plenty.
If you do not believe me, ask Nigerian girls/women!!!!
If you still do not believe me, go ahead and ask OBJ grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by annita19(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
We all beautiful in our own ways. So no one is or should be considered as ugly, that would be an insult to the creator.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
poster
yesoooo is a big crime to be ugly in these day and age some nigerian women still carry muscle with meat face more than their men angry angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
annita19:

We all beautiful in our own ways. So no one is or should be considered as ugly, that would be an insult to the creator.

But when someone as beautiful as yourself comes up

it leaves a sigh with others

u are beautiful  embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
ak47mann:

poster
yesoooo is a big crime to be ugly in these day and age some nigerian women still carry muscle with meat face more than their men angry angry angry

ROTFLMFAOOO
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^
she is bleeping hot tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Fimmy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
its no crime to be Ugly,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^
she is bleeping hot tongue tongue tongue

Dont even think bout it

thats the woman i wanna marry angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

Dont even think bout it

thats the woman i wanna marry angry angry

ok sir grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
Thank you bro

finallly shes the one, i wanna settle down with angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
You had better have Einstein level intelligence and/or Dangote level money if you are ugly. Being ugly, dim-witted, and broke all at once is far worse than a crime. You're a waste of space and an unwanted depleter of the earth's limited resources; you're better off dead in that situation.

P.S @ Poster I'm not refering to you oh, so please don't despair (unless you possess the 3 ills mentioned above). My use of 'you' above is purely generic.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by doctimi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
Some were wonderfully made
Some were FEARFULLY made!
But
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
d Lord God made dem all!
So if it's a crime 2b ugly den D One who created dem is d Criminal!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2011
OP it does not matter whether u are ugly or handsome but what really matters is if u have money.I mean whats the use of good looks if you are broke.Even if u look like an ape as long as u got the cash u can still get the most beautiful girl in the world and i think that should serve as a sort of consolation 4 you.And about the issue of the nige rian police harrasing and arresting ugly ppl i never hear that one b4 o because the only one i know is that they arrest and call u a criminal if you sag your trousers and go about looking like a BLACK american rapper.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by lonelydude: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
No matter what, never call or even perceive who God has created as ugly because you never know if your face could be bathe with Hydrofluoric Acid the next minutes or any form of accident could disfigure your face.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

Thank you bro

finallly shes the one, i wanna settle down with  angry angry

she all yours but if you divorce her by any chance pls let me no. i will marry her tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
ak47mann:

she all yours but if you divorce her by any chance pls let me no. i will marry her tongue tongue tongue

never,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
Oh!! Thank God sey i fine, i even over fine, i for dey think right naw after reading this post
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2011
hollandis:

upendo,nigeria girls are ugly ,,it is a gene disorder
Like the ones from your home village because the women frm my home town are very beautiful.Take the late Stella Obasanjo for example who is frm my state and Daisy Danjunma as well.Dont use the ugly women in your village to judge all nigerian women.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
Why is omo tu dun posting pictures of ugly looking whites.Why not post pictures of ugly looking nigerians or are u saying there are no ugly ppl in nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.