Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (10646 Views)

Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
Why do ugly people always angry and mad even on the internet? Hahah
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Njgirl1: 3:03am On Jul 29, 2011
let me advice you because you need it the outer beauty is expensive(as make up plastic surgery face lifts etc) and so any one can afford it if they have the money or do you think these celebrities were as fine as they are now before they made it and it takes one silly accident eg hot water for it to fade though some are born with it anyone can acquire it .the inner beauty on the other hand is priceless and never fades. grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Jenifa1: 3:07am On Jul 29, 2011
a lot of ugly people I know have the strongest self confidence i've come across in anyone.
with the self-confidence and sociability, they become more attractive.

so you just need to work on your swagger as some ppl call it.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2011
Ie the one above u
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Njgirl1: 3:36am On Jul 29, 2011
abi u mean the one directly below her tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 29, 2011
Ma'am are you liking me? Haha
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Njgirl1: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2011
hahahahaha lol lwkmd dude you have just proven it you have first class honours in flattering yourself
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by http(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i refuse to be ugly, its a crime against humanity angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Please Answer This Question / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.