Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (10650 Views)

Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by RichDad1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
I think the tittle should be "Is It A CURSE TO BE UGLY"? someone FART in a Bus all attention turns to the UGLIEST Person on the Bus , Yuck
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Rich Dad:

I think the tittle should be "Is It A CURSE TO BE UGLY"? someone FART in a Bus all attention turns to the UGLIEST Person on the Bus , Yuck

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by osifred(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Rich Dad:

I think the tittle should be "Is It A CURSE TO BE UGLY"?      someone FART in a Bus all attention turns to the UGLIEST Person on the Bus , Yuck
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin such is life.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by osifred(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
maybe is not a crime in the books but definitely is a crime in our mindset
otherwise tell me why ugly people are mostly victimized only simply because they are ugly.

sum ugly people get attitude sha.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by alexola20(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Forget it ,  i dont like ugly people at all, 80% of ugly mucheches are dangerous, they have no good character, all they want to do is bring people around them down.
before i used to feel pity towards them cos lots of peeps discriminate against them, but i tell people that its not their fault that they are ugly. they dint ask to be this way, lets show them love.
but with time and my association with them, they have proved to me that they are useless, thieves, e-diot, not-so-smart person, nyashhole, husband-snatcher, back-bitters, all bad traits in this world rolled into one is in them.
If you see any ugly pesin, run for your dear life, cos they have no life already and they no mind to make others life ugly like theirs. no show them any silly love at all
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Gbenge77(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
What a topic!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by lanrubi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
are u ugly?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
mydreamz:

Forget it ,  i dont like ugly people at all, 80% of ugly mucheches are dangerous, they have no good character, all they want to do is bring people around them down.
before i used to feel pity towards them cos lots of peeps discriminate against them, but i tell people that its not their fault that they are ugly. they dint ask to be this way, lets show them love.
but with time and my association with them, they have proved to me that they are useless, thieves, e-diot, not-so-smart person, nyashhole, husband-snatcher, back-bitters, all bad traits in this world rolled into one is in them.
If you see any ugly pesin, run for your dear life, cos they have no life already and they no mind to make others life ugly like theirs. no show them any silly love at all

[size=15pt]huh abeg this was uncalled for good looking people do all these you mentioned so don't talk as if its only not so good looking people who do them again what you said was so uncalled for undecided[/size]
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Davidosh: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
come to think of it, I havent seen any ugly person lately,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by daroz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
Anyone who can afford to be wowo, should be able to afford the price too.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by sconsults: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
You see my people,ugly people de suffer.everybody here thinks say im fine abi na only fine people dey niraland.abeg ugly people make una no vex.one day thins go better.in heaven nobody go ugly like una.

Uglyness shld not set u back,it should be a reason for u to struggle and make it.remember ugly people alway win elections.see mr ibu for example im de make am wit im looks.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by redsun(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Uglinesss is stack ignorance,not appearance.D beauty of anything lies in d thing's ability to define and reign.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MissyB3(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Gbenge 77:

What a topic!
That is ehn! Even more shocking and absurd are the replies. You'd think there are no worgly people on NL.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by binhozie(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2011
mydreamz:

I was actually taking you seriously until you mentioned husband snatching
Olodo
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2011
i know i have been ugly all my life, but after some time u just stop giving a phuck! More power to my ugly peeps out there!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by henryben: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2011
its nt a crime but life is nt fair so dats y pple insult dem and mak jest of dem ugly pple
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by tunnytox(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2011
Rich Dad:

Loool grin grin grin grin people wey ugly don suffer
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
is true my girl friend she so pretty like Alicia keys when she went for an interview she said the woman in the desk looks like Chris  Ubank FORMER BOXER and my girl had a hard time in the place cus of that ugly woman angry angry angry i was so mad i told her next time ask for a man to interview her ugly women when they see a fine woman it becomes a problem.
(question to fine girls) i have notice this thing about beautiful  women which i think is not fair.Why is it that when you see a group of girls in the bar or anywhere check the group out undecided one girl will be finer than the rest of the group others will look like her house maid around her embarassed embarassed and the fine one among them will be shining standing out and she will be getting the most attention and you can tell she enjoying it grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=15pt]its true why do pweety ladies move with ugly ones

why not pweety 4 pweety

worwor 4 worwor
[/size]
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by drgica74: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
Very Big Crime Punishable by Ladies' Snub.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by kokorodudu(f): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
It is not a crime but to be fair to others and not kill us with revulsion and nausea, kindly wear a mask,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2011
mydreamz:

Forget it ,  i dont like ugly people at all, 80% of ugly mucheches are dangerous, they have no good character, all they want to do is bring people around them down.

Mydreamz tell me you wont agree to date a very ugly man if he had millions of dollars and euros stacked up in his  bedroom.No be today e dey happen.Very beautiful women run after very ugly men who are worth a lot of money cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by oladayo042: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2011
upendo 98:

What a crazy world this is.No wonder it aint boring. Best way to encourage smbody that suffers from inferiority complex just cz they hve bn labeled 'ugly' and therefor walk around carrying that tag in their minds is this: Work extra hard and excel in other areas of your life.That way your 'ugliness'will somehow fade and pple may see your achievements more then your physique. Do some charity work after all you cant be a model in Paris or NYC. In summary wht I mean is 'WHY ALLOW SOMEBODY TO PUT THAT 'UGLY RUBBERSTAMP' ON YOU and therefore let it affect everything you do? Physical beauty is a plus BUT short lasting while inner beauty lasts forever and helps you cope with real life' issues.I am sure we all know this but we choose not to accept.
Seconded. This works alot. You should not be ugly and dull; its a no-no.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Zahnda(f): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2011
No one is really ugly, just that people don't really look at people anymore, they just scan.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
Zahnda:

No one is really ugly, just that people don't really look at people anymore, they just scan.

scan like you do in your pix tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Koikoi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
only witches and wizards are ugly
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2011
Koikoi:

only witches and wizards are ugly
cheesy But mammy water girls(mermaids) fine sha cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by obongtunji: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
We were all wonderfully made nobody is ugly.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by KrioBoy: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
No. Let's take a look at the police officers pictures eh? Guess it'll be the pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by wrecksfurd(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2011
Hell No!! Ugliness ain't a crime. Sometimes, it's an advantage wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2011
ugliness is a federal offence in nigeria angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009 / Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.