Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (34837 Views)

Over 70% Of Africa Nations More Peaceful Than US, Says Peacepro / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by DonJuan13: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2021
OneTemplate:

Haba. Na fight dear loveth?? cool cool

Na Amazon be this loveth360, sorry 'Ambazon'. Abi?
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Correct... I m just reading through their FOOLISH comments as they unite with their common denominator as the hatred for igbos... Funny enough they ll still have to pay their rents to an igbo man no matter how hard they hate... a

Is that the lies they tell you when they go back to the east from the west? That they own all the buildings in Lagos?

Lol.

These people are so so deluded.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Daboomb: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Guestlander:
He is right, unfortunately.

But at his Age and as a "Southerner", he supposed to have more sense than amplify the differences amongst Southerners!

Wisdom demands that it is not everything that is Correct, that one must Vomit PUBLICLY.

For example, if one of your Twin Children is dull while the other is brilliant, does Wisdom not require that you do not say it to their face, but rather use "words of wisdom" to encourage the dull one to do better?

Reno Omokri is just looking for attention, he wants to remain relevant till 2023, maybe Jonathan will be foolish enough to say he wants to contest again. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Mjpem23(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2021
loveth360:
Yoruba muslim learn to mind your business,i didn't mention you first.

I don't know why yoruba muslims are always aggressive,hateful and wicked,unlike yoruba christians.

Yoruba Christians worst than Fulani herdsmen and ESN terrorist… typing from experience Aswr
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Daboomb: 1:14am On Oct 12, 2021
loveth360:
I have nothing to do with yorubas talk more of hateful yoruba muslims.

WesternOligarch:

Ok

You are a FRAUDSTER!
Caught Pants-Down by @WesternOligarch grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Ojady(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2021
BSsniffer:
Many Nigerians think Fulani are clannish. Some are. But there are other ethnic nations that are MORE tribalistic. It is not apparent because they are not in power. Give them power and it will become obvious. The least tribalistic nationality in Nigeria are Yoruba.

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1447538520801882114

And Yorubas are the most unreliable, the most sellouts, the most likely to throw their brother under the bus and, most untrustworthy of ethnic groups in Nigeria...
#BewareYeTheYorubaMan
#LotAbrahamsNephewMayHaveBeenTheirAncestor

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by DenreleDave(m): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2021
obynzo:

It was actually in Unilag. I also experienced it in my secondary school, it was also so bad then that a teacher told me to my face that i am made for the market place like my brothers she didn't bother to look at my work just because she saw my name. The bad path was then i didn't understand Yoruba and this woman would use this as an opportunity to rain insults on me in Yoruba. She would use derogatory words like omo igbo.

Is Omo igbó a derogatory word?

Son of igbo.. Is it DerogatorY?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by DenreleDave(m): 1:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Mjpem23:

Yoruba Christians worst than Fulani herdsmen and ESN terrorist… typing from experience Aswr

Useless experience grin
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 1:26am On Oct 12, 2021
loveth360:
The mumu button is really work wellgrin grin

reno Omokri is now a truthful mangrin grin
Your grammar is something else. Omase o.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Safyqueen: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Just wondering how people are too daft in this forum. This man is actually saying Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe even more than the Fulanis.

Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by CUMIN: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2021
theTranscriber:
eboe

correct

aswear angry undecided grin

Stop being an ibocrites grin
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Onepeople:
This one na cruise, the goal post have been shifted, steadily attacking the igbos, one wonders what his reasons are,igbos are not denying you anything.but for share hatred you must drag them into your madness.

No tribe or region will suffer half of what an average igboman have suffered in Nigeria without having hatred for the country, but you expect a man that claimed to be educated to understand this .catching cruise is more important to him.
What do the igbos experienced?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by elmodee7(m): 1:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 1:50am On Oct 12, 2021
obynzo:

You said cross river and my argument was in support of igbo land. saying that they have ties to Yoruba is a big fat lie. just don't make naive statement that are subjective there are so many Yorubas that are first class tribalist so your statement i repeat is subjective at best.
You too dey lie abeg. Keep shut. You don't even know how to frame lies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by UnabashedIPOB: 1:53am On Oct 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

That's a big lie.

As a matter of fact, the minister of finance during the war, Chief Obafemi Awolowo kept all the allocations due to the Eastern region to be given back to them after the war besides the 20 pounds sterling that was given to every Igbo at the time.

The[b] reason why Igbos have a lot of population outside their enclave[/b] is because

1. They love making money a lot (who doesn't?) and there seems to be greener pastures in other parts of the country where it must be noted that the major attraction of these places to the Igbo is because they don't have the same Shylock attitude to business that the average Igbo trader has. The dog-eat-dog attitude when it comes to business and money.

2. The Eastern region which is Igbo enclave is so small

3. Their land is badly ravaged with terrible gully erosions which seem to be eating away at the region. Which is quite unfortunate.

First off, what in my piece according to your response is a big lie? Please, do NOT tell me anything about Awolowo giving Igbos more money than the 20 Nigerian pounds...not pound sterling because that's a bold face lie and very insulting to the intelligence of every Igbo family that went through that ordeal. We are all aware what roles people from different ethnic groups played during and after the war against Igbos, Okay! Who coined the phrase "The weapon of war is starvation" and it became a government policy that was used to starve and kill millions of Biafran children? So, please spare me the agony and let's deal with facts here and not make beliefs and innuendos. That aside, one of the reasons why Igbos have a greater population outside of Igbo land according to you is because, "Their land is badly ravaged with terrible gully erosions which seem to be eating away at the region." That reasoning is far from the truth. Before the war and the erosion problems now ravaging some parts of Igbo land, a large number of Igbos were living in different parts of the country outside the Eastern region (southeast and south-south). However, a greater number still resided in the Eastern part of the country not until after the war and the introduction of the scorched earth economic policies of the Federal Government of LIEGERIA. It's in the nature of Igbo people to travel and it has absolutely nothing to do with their land mass. Let me remind you that the State of New York which has a land mass of 47,224 sq. miles, has a population of 19,378,102 while Montana, with a land mass of 145,556 sq. miles has a population of 989,415. So, land mass has absolutely nothing to do with Igbos migrating to other parts of the country, rather it has everything to do with the economic policies of successive governments of the country instituted to destroy the economy of the southeast. Have you ever asked yourself, "Why were all the seaports in the Eastern zone (Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri and Calabar) closed?" If you would take time to answer that question, then all your reasons why Igbos migrate to other places would simply fall like a deck of cards.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 2:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Uguruzik:
TOO MUCH HATRED FOR IGBO, IF ONLY GOD SEES THE IGBO THE YORUBA AND SOME OTHER NIGERIAN TRIBES SEE THEM, IGBO WOULD HAVE GONE INSTINCT, BUT GOD'S LOVE KEEPS NDIGBO AFLOAT, EVEN OVER THEIR HATERS.
WE HAD THREE MEN WHO REPRESENTED THE 3 MAJOR TRIBES OF NIGERIA; ZIK, AWOLOWO AND BELO, AMONGST THESE 3 THE ONLY MAN THAT WASN'T TRIBALISTIC WAS ZIK OF AFRICA; THE IGBO MAN. BUT YOUR STORY TODAY IS DIFFERENT, BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY. SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT IGBO CAN SURVIVE AFTER THE WAR, SO THEY'RE SO DISAPPOINTED. EVEN THE PEOPLE THAT OWNS NIGERIAN POLITICAL AND MILITARY POWERS ARE FAR BEHIND THE IGBO. GOD MAY YOUR NAME BE PRAISED.
Repeat yourself zik is not what?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 2:09am On Oct 12, 2021
djon78:

The funny thing is that against all odds, the igbo man is still thriving

Go to anywhere he is residing
He still thrives there

Irrespective of what you may say about the northerners
They are the ones more open to the Igbo Man than even Southerners

All this one they are talking about Southern unity
Our people must be very careful

Anywhere we are in the world
We are still thriving

Abeg leave matter

Igbo Man must be wiser
They may claim to be fellow Southerners
But they no dey use eye see anything Igbo

And as God will have it
We are still an enigma to them
We like doing our thing amongst ourselves
Marry amongst ourselves
Na then go dey look for Igbo Man wey dey on him own

This Reno too make noise
And I don't even know what he is really relevant about self
What is his contribution to the society
Only coming to be making noise on social media
Omo, the truth from Reno really pain and hit you to bone marrow o.

Enigma ko, emergency ni.

You marry yourselves, who no come dey marry themselves. You for no marry yourselves na, you for marry stone or tree.

If they don't want to see anything igbo, your father will not be in yoruba land, he would have been long gone or rot in your village.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2021
djon78:

Most of them talk from past dealings, maybe dey no gree am marry an Igbo woman
So the hatred comes

Abeg leave matter

All these hatred shows that the Igbo Man stands out
It's not a must we must be same thing with others

We have our own distinct way of life
So we can't necessarily be like others

So that's what breeds all these tribalistic talks
That difference
Lol, distinct way of life like discrimination among yourself.

Reno knows you people well a x started the fact.

He does not even need to talk much further.

The issue of OSU and Diala among yourself gave you people out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 2:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Onepeople:
brother let me ask you a simple question, which major tribe in Nigeria is yet to produce the president? Is over 60years of our independent ,which among all the tribe do think can tolerate this and remain silent?There is no federal presence in the entire eastern region, aside federal school and hospital what else shows that eastern region is part of Nigeria?

You consciously marginalised the people economically and expect them to love the country.
I used to tell people that no region or tribe can develop it's self without the presence of people from other works of life. Oga the list are numerous to mention. Treat people fairly and equally and see them proclaim unconditional love to one another.
So, the federal roads were built by your family, the niger bridge na your uncle's properties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Only the way Yorubas attacked this thread and gave Igbos names will show you the tribe Reno mentioned is tribalistic.....

To clear your minds, Reno didn't mention any tribe but why are Yorubas pointing fingers at Igbos always??

Igbos are tribalistic but I have a Yoruba tailor, I have a Yoruba carpenter, I have a yoruba Mason, I have a Yoruba iron fitters all doing good in their various fields and services , I think majority of Yorubas here are WAEC graduates and teenagers ....who are yet to start struggling for their survivals

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Jonathan92: 2:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Some fellows wil sit at d comfort of their region and b assuming what doesn't exist . What concerns Igbo man wit ur tribe wen selling his property ? D only tin hindering non Igbo from investing in Igbo land is d fear of competition. Someone who travels to ur region and outcompete u in almost all facet , wat den gives u courage dat u can compete wit him in his own land . That's just d fear but those who had defiled d odd to come hav never seen any reason to tag igbos as not welcoming . Igbos are extremely peace loving and accommodating .

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Gotze1:
Lol, distinct way of life like discrimination among yourself.

Reno knows you people well a x started the fact.

He does not even need to talk much further.

The issue of OSU and Diala among yourself gave you people out.

So Yorubas are at peace with each other ?.....
.So there is no discrimination between a Yoruba Alfa Muslim who used the head of a Yoruba girl brought to him to do rituals in Ogun State and you who will support him because you all are Yoruba people

You can't cover evil all in the name of being at peace with your brother
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gotze1: 2:28am On Oct 12, 2021
djon78:

Story
And how many of the so called men you talk does igbos marry?

Or you want to talk of chioma, a girl that was not even raised in the East

If that chioma was raised in the East
Her family would have disowned her
Las Las see how her story ended

It's even a pointer to warn future girls never to try such nonsense or end up as baby mama
A terrible ordeal for a woman
That is the tribalism they talk about.

Your people are barbaric in nature.

That is why those raised outside the east are well refined and think differently from you people.

Shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Jonathan92: 2:41am On Oct 12, 2021
If we should go back to history , we know who first played ethnic card and eventually infused ethnic politics in Nigeria . I just regard d treated metted on Igbos as Fear of d unknown. But wen u talk of d most detribalised ethnic group in Nigeria, it is d Igbos no doubt. Take it or leave it , any govt dat chooses to relegate Igbos to d background wil always experience a colosal failure . I can bet u , an Igbo man stands to change d narrative of dis country if given d opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Kinobi: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2021
obynzo:

So name calling is now being tribalistic the Ijaw or Efik are they as widely travelled as the igbo to live in other areas? bros take a chill pill and stop being naive and dense.

Yoruba and fulani can't know the difference between Ijaw and Igbo (or other southern tribes). In their mind, all na Igbo. Don't waste your time to argue with them abeg

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by UncommonLogic: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2021
djon78:

The Igbo Man has his own way of life distinct from others

We can't really be like others

We are way different
Even culture wise

That's what you people term tribalistic

Till today
Many Igbo Men will never fancy there daughter's marrying from different tribe's
Because the cultures are way different

Just like you rearly see fulanis marrying from different tribes

But people now turn it to tribalism

To me it's more about differences simple

Going by your logic, even a racist Oyinbo man who doesn't like Black people can also claim that he's not racist just that his own way is distinct from others...Yeah right try selling that to the rest of the world and see if they will buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Kinobi: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2021
dapolaw:
The few times they were in power, they caused the nation her first civil war.

That's because they could not tolerate the same Buhari nonsense that's going on. Anyway, that's back when men were men. Not the cowards running around flexing fake muscle while dying in poverty that Buhari orchestrated. You think you're wise because you're a coward. The thing about Igbos is they don't like nonsense. That's why most of the EndSars protesters in Lagos we're Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by UncommonLogic: 2:52am On Oct 12, 2021
djon78:

The Igbo Man has his own way of life distinct from others

We can't really be like others

We are way different
Even culture wise

That's what you people term tribalistic

Till today
Many Igbo Men will never fancy there daughter's marrying from different tribe's
Because the cultures are way different

Just like you rearly see fulanis marrying from different tribes

But people now turn it to tribalism

To me it's more about differences simple

When the first thing you see about others is their tribe before anything else like most Igbos, then you are nothing but a TRIBALIST.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.