Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (34836 Views)

Over 70% Of Africa Nations More Peaceful Than US, Says Peacepro / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by herich(m): 4:30am On Oct 12, 2021
I've always known Reno to be half smart.
What is his essence of this baseless message now.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Reno should shut up,we the children of hate are children of shuku alabama.

To be sincere,Igbos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria.Come to east and see for yourself.
Where have you stayed in the east?
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by numericalguy(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2021
In my experience, Yeebos are extremely wicked and tribalistic when in power.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by McDoe(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Somehow true, They are still tribalistic tho. But the Urhobos are the least tribalistic. However, the tribal thing is embedded in the blood of Nigerians. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 5:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Sergio101:

Big fool, can you mind closing your toilet??

Your yolloba people ain't match to the great igbos for sure in success economically
According to your shallow mind.

Not to the outside world. Ofcourse, you have to praise yourself cos no one can praise you.

What is great in you people.

Stop abusing that word.

Economically, we see how your states are economically better than yoruba states when it comes to what they bring to the table now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 5:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Idiko1:
The hatred for Igbo in Nigeria does not have boundaries. This is food for thought to those delusional Igbo peeps who beg for the silly one-Nigeria. If Igbo are most tribally disposed in Nigeria, why do you not support their bid to leave the union called Nigeria? It is not funny anymore your forbearers fought war of attrition to keep these despicable souls as part of Nigeria. I know the root of hatred toward Ndigbo in Nigeria yet the reason most Nigerians will fight to keep them as part of the shithole called Nigeria.
Shut up, we already championing the division. What are the igbos doing in other peoples land, why do they not go back and join you in fighting it.

If an inhuman in west refused to join the fight, wetin come concern average yoruba man.

Abi yoruba man will force your politicians to determine for you.

Yes, you people are tribalistic.

If you like call it hatred or whatever, it is your headache.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 12, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Reno wan use teeth enter Tinubu camp...Join and Get Boli and Pomo unhindered

LOL Politicians Eh... Reno and FFK collabo back again, I give Reno 5weeks he'll be back in APC

Actually he's right. Igbo corpers at Iseyin (where I served) in 1999 tried forming an association of Igbo corpers. In NYSC. Imagine that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Reno should shut up,we the children of hate are children of shuku alabama.

To be sincere,Igbos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria.Come to east and see for yourself.

You don't need to go to the east. They show it everywhere. Now, I'm not against igbos being tribalistic. What gets me triggered is when they scream that others are tribalistic the moment you don't allow them to have their way with you or your group.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by numericalguy(m): 5:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Idiko1:
The hatred for Igbo in Nigeria does not have boundaries. This is food for thought to those delusional Igbo peeps who beg for the silly one-Nigeria. If Igbo are most tribally disposed in Nigeria, why do you not support their bid to leave the union called Nigeria? It is not funny anymore your forbearers fought war of attrition to keep these despicable souls as part of Nigeria. I know the root of hatred toward Ndigbo in Nigeria yet the reason most Nigerians will fight to keep them as part of the shithole called Nigeria.

Stop being stuupeed. It was your ancestors called Ironsi and Azikiwe that criminalized secessionist. Ironsi and Azikiwe made it a crime against the state to secede from Nigeria. If not we would only be too happy to kick out you bitter and hate filled criminal yeeboos.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Arabaincubus: 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Who says the Fulani are tribalistic? They are only power mongers. The Igbo are money mongers while the Yoruba are office mongers.

Reno is inconsistent and like FFK, don't take what he says to the bank - it depends on his mood.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Seun360(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Igbos are the most tribalistic set of people I have ever met in my life.
I have met Igbos even in the US, and the only and first thing they think about is your tribe.
They are simply incapable of seeing you for you without bringing in your tribe or religion.
Let Igbos rule Nigeria, then you will know how bad they are.
Even in other people's land like Lagos, they will still try to fence out others. Just imagine if they own Lagos, no other people will be allowed there.
I'm sure Reno is talking about them.

I had a friend back then in 2010, she was an actress. She relocated to Asaba just to grow her acting career. She told me that a producer collected script from her the moment he realize she not an Igbo girl. I was dumbfounded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Arabaincubus: 5:50am On Oct 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You don't need to go to the east. They show it everywhere. Now, I'm not against igbos being tribalistic. What gets me triggered is when they scream that others are tribalistic the moment you don't allow them to have their way with you or your group.

It is natural to label the two ethnic groups Fulani and Igbo as tribalistic because they both venture into remote territories.

They are both nomadic in nature - while the Fulani are Bush nomads, the Igbo are Town nomads. This means that they encroach into other territories and to survive in those territories, they must cluster together.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by dapolaw(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Yes, we all agreed Buhari is a failure but his failure has actually exposed you people.

Kinobi:

That's because they could not tolerate the same Buhari nonsense that's going on. Anyway, that's back when men were men. Not the cowards running around flexing fake muscle while dying in poverty that Buhari orchestrated. You think you're wise because you're a coward. The thing about Igbos is they don't like nonsense. That's why most of the EndSars protesters in Lagos we're Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by numericalguy(m): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Onepeople:
brother let me ask you a simple question, which major tribe in Nigeria is yet to produce the president? Is over 60years of our independent ,which among all the tribe do think can tolerate this and remain silent?There is no federal presence in the entire eastern region, aside federal school and hospital what else shows that eastern region is part of Nigeria?

You consciously marginalised the people economically and expect them to love the country.
I used to tell people that no region or tribe can develop it's self without the presence of people from other works of life. Oga the list are numerous to mention. Treat people fairly and equally and see them proclaim unconditional love to one another.

You yeebos exibit extreme hatred and wickedness to other Nigerians even went as far as slaughtering other ethnic groups in your land and you expect those same Nigerians to vote for you as president?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Arabaincubus: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2021
numericalguy:
In my experience, Yeebos are extremely wicked and tribalistic when in power.

Recently, the Southern Nigerians started working for unity, but the demented Reno O'Mockery is now working for the Fulani by trying to pit the Igbo against the Yoruba - this way, the southern solidarity will be destroyed.

It is surprising that many southerners have small minds and can't read in-between the lines.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Arabaincubus:

Recently, the Southern Nigerians started working for unity, but the demented Reno O'Mockery is now working for the Fulani by trying to pit the Igbo against the Yoruba - this way, the southern solidarity will be destroyed.

It is surprising that many southerners have small minds and can't read in-between the lines.

Thrash your southern unity in the garbage bin.....it never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by onez: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2021
I doubt know how Reno got his statistics but a particular region put us in this Buhari mess because they want their son to be vice president.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Arabaincubus:

It is natural to label the two ethnic groups Fulani and Igbo as tribalistic because they both venture into remote territories.

They are both nomadic in nature - while the Fulani are Bush nomads, the Igbo are Town nomads. This means that they encroach into other territories and to survive in those territories, they must cluster together.

Somebody just posted above how they are like that in the east also. Is the east "other territories" to them also?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by numericalguy(m): 6:02am On Oct 12, 2021
obynzo:

It was actually in Unilag. I also experienced it in my secondary school, it was also so bad then that a teacher told me to my face that i am made for the market place like my brothers she didn't bother to look at my work just because she saw my name. The bad path was then i didn't understand Yoruba and this woman would use this as an opportunity to rain insults on me in Yoruba. She would use derogatory words like omo igbo.

You are too daaaaaft and bitttter. What exactly is derogatory about saying someone is Igbo boy.

It is your hate and bitterness that is controlling you.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by DonMekino(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2021
I'm igbo, but thank God he said "because they're not in power"....that shows the detribalised tribes that have been managing nigeria wonderfully well and doing very good job of it. History will judge all of us according to our actions. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Navalsadiq(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's been pressing ipob's mumu botton now he is slapping ojukwu's blad head.
slap am well.those people are serious tribalist but they have met more than their match the hausa fulani

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Ten06(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2021
jneutron4000:
Igbos are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria. People that will migrate into your land and still be showing their tribalism against you their host. They call Yoruba Ofe nmanu in Yoruba land, they call those from Niger Delta lazy, Ogogoro drinkers people that you allow into your land and they excel. In Nigeria you will find Igbo's quarters or areas dominated by Igbos in every other region and people land BUT you can never find Yoruba or Ijaw, Effik or Edo or Tiv etc quarters or dominated area, they would not even sell their land for you, the only quarter you will find in Igbo land is only Hausa Fulani quarter that is because those ones too are barbaric and they have same terrible behaviour as the Igbos.

Who does not know that the igbo are the most tribalistic in this nation is still a teenager or a hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Onepeople: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Gotze1:
So, the federal roads were built by your family, the niger bridge na your uncle's properties.
when one lack the ability to comprehend a simple message, insult and abuse becomes an option.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by numericalguy(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Arabaincubus:

I am not a southerner and I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in you southern gang up.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Elvisgolden: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2021
BigSarah:

I never for once supported Kanu...
I never for once supported IPOB...

I only supported Agitation for Biafra(and I still do, but not the IPOB model)
I only supported ESN (when they weren't terrorists)
u

Forget all this posture, you are just a low budget Nnamdi Kanu...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.