Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,427 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (34791 Views)

Over 70% Of Africa Nations More Peaceful Than US, Says Peacepro / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Lumig: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
For example ;... Igbos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by PAWG(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

I never for once supported Kanu...
I never for once supported IPOB...

I only supported Agitation for Biafra(and I still do, but not the IPOB model)
I only supported ESN (when they weren't terrorists)

Disguise angry

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Example yoruba of Tinubu extraction
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by egbabiekperemo1: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]:
The god of swines and idiots don throw stones for dem heads,
And anybody wey d stone meat na him know!!

If d stone nack u for head, quote this post.

We Rise. [/s]

The chief Boko Haram of Nairaland's. Always talking rubbish. Tueh spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
With over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria, this idiot be sounding like he's had dealings with all tribes to make silly conclusions. On what basis is he drawing this yeye conclusion? Because he's yoruba? Or in his coconut head there, Nigeria only consists of Igbo, hausa, yoruba and fulani?!

Mtscheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by ezechi24(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

who can you point that esn has terrorised...u na statements at times ehn

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Commentor: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

Did you read and comprehend before attacking Omokri?
Below is what he wrote. Read again and focus on the word least to note Omokri is saying same as you.

What are you getting at exactly? Least is least. Least is the infinitesimal form of little. You expect him to say the most? Anyways tge tribal card won't get us anywhere. We should play it down and talk about ideas not people not tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Sirjamo: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Reno wan use teeth enter Tinubu camp...Join and Get Boli and Pomo unhindered

LOL Politicians Eh... Reno and FFK collabo back again, I give Reno 5weeks he'll be back in APC
Boli and Pomo is better than 10cl of kerosene

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Actually they are the most clannish
Yoruba that hate to hear other people speak their language but enjoy speaking theirs...
Yoruba in office space is hell of a space with their clannish lifestyle...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Tmb78(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
With this statement from reno Omokri,We yorubas now believe reno Omokri is greater than Abiola,Tinubu and Awolowo combinegrin grin

What a mumu button well pressed.
goodnessme, well done o!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Parrie(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
This man is stylishly throwing subtle shade at the Igbos

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by malakaimoscondo: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
ibbboo... are the worst... they will killed politician and soldiers of other ethnic groups and ask their to go for medical tourism......

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by EdwardRandy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Shove your support up your ass sis. You support Biafra but not ipob, so if not ipob which format do you have that is better than that of ipob? Like it or not, Ipob has put Biafra on the world, which is why people like you think you have an opinion

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by 0m0nnakoda: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
eboe
Kanka ti n ka igun l'aiya

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by igbarasdynasty: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
BSsniffer:
Many Nigerians think Fulani are clannish. Some are. But there are other ethnic nations that are MORE tribalistic. It is not apparent because they are not in power. Give them power and it will become obvious. The least tribalistic nationality in Nigeria are Yoruba.

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1447538520801882114

This man speaks great Truth....

I'm a Southerner... The way an unknown family received me at Ile ife when I was seeking for admission into OAU was amazing and unprecedented.... They suspended everything just to ensure I was comfortable and they also ensure to monitor my moves so I don't stray.

The unbelievable thing was, they tried to make "moves" to ensure I'm admitted, "A stranger like me"... And they don't know my parents nor have we met before.... it was strange.

The Yorubas are LEAST Tribalistic when it comes to strangers.... Though my head still intact.

Forget "Mining".... Every Tribe has One or more Evil.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by infogeneral: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
The way Reno is talking lately, it looks like he has totally abandoned IPOB to thier faith.

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
Igbos are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria. People that will migrate into your land and still be show their tribalism against you their host. The call Yoruba Ofe nmanu in Yoruba land, they call those from Niger Delta lazy, Ogogoro drinkers people that you allow they into your land and they excel. In Nigeria you will find Igbo's quarters or areas dominated by Igbos in every other region and people land BUT you can never find Yoruba or Ijaw, Effik or Edo or Tiv etc quarters or dominated area, they would not even sell their land for you, the only quarter you will find in Igbo land is only Hausa Fulani quarter that is because those ones too are barbaric and they have same terrible behaviour as the Igbos.
Can you afford to buy a plot of land in Igbo land grin

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gandollar(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Igbos grin grin grin una no dey disappoint.

Why didn't you say this when he was supporting kanu?
Yorubas ehn.. fear those people. Reno is now their emergency Messiah.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
Igbos are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria. People that will migrate into your land and still be show their tribalism against you their host. The call Yoruba Ofe nmanu in Yoruba land, they call those from Niger Delta lazy, Ogogoro drinkers people that you allow they into your land and they excel. In Nigeria you will find Igbo's quarters or areas dominated by Igbos in every other region and people land BUT you can never find Yoruba or Ijaw, Effik or Edo or Tiv etc quarters or dominated area, they would not even sell their land for you, the only quarter you will find in Igbo land is only Hausa Fulani quarter that is because those ones too are barbaric and they have same terrible behaviour as the Igbos.

So name calling is now being tribalistic the Ijaw or Efik are they as widely travelled as the igbo to live in other areas? bros take a chill pill and stop being naive and dense.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Benwallt(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Now that Nigeria is in serious trouble, Nigerians are facing and telling the truth about our ethnic indigenes and their intrinsic character.

No doubt Omokri is talking about the Igbos with the bolded above. We can all see their antics in ala Igbo where they are even executing fellow Igbo because they feel they are striking a blow against Fulanis.

After GEJ hailed the Yorubas as the only ethnic group who have managed diversity and development well in Nigeria, I knew Omokri's brain would reset to truth mode about the SW.

As it stands now, if Omokri holidays in Nigeria wifh his kids and wife, I can beg any money he will not set foot outside SW the whole time he will be here. He certainly will not go near ala Igbo lol.

We can lie all day to satisfy our ethnic jingoism against others but the very dark current reality of Nigeria is now making many to admit the truth. Even if reluctantly.
You have spoken well brother. Instead of the other side to take a cue and foster brotherly love instead of drive for money. They will restort to hate.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by theTranscriber: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's been pressing ipob's mumu botton now he is slapping ojukwu's blad head.
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Gandollar(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

I no blame Reno and fellow Nigerians, na IPOB cause am..
IPOB dey talk too much,and unfortunately IPOB are Igbos...

ONCE again IPOB see yourself embarassed
You needed to shalaye because of small hit wey the guy give you. Did Reno mention any tribe?

Lady Simp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by dapolaw(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igbos that doesn't even see an Ebonyi man a full Igbo person, hian.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Joromi1: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Reno is right and wrong. Igbos are tribalistic more to themselves than to others. Which means if an Igbo man becomes president there will be more deaths in southeast than in any other region. These guys have trust issues.

But I still don't trust Fulanis, especially their Muslims. Those ones can even bomb their own family members who are Christians.

But truly, Yoruba remains not only the most accommodating tribe but the best on Mother Earth!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by dapolaw(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
The few times they were in power, they caused the nation her first civil war.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
igbarasdynasty:

This man speaks great Truth....

I'm a Southerner... The way an unknown family received me at Ile ife when I was seeking for admission into OAU was amazing and unprecedented.... They suspended everything just to ensure I was comfortable and they also ensure to monitor my moves so I don't stray.

The unbelievable thing was, they tried to make "moves" to ensure I'm admitted, "A stranger like me"... And they don't know my parents nor have we met before.... it was strange.

The Yorubas are LEAST Tribalistic when it comes to strangers.... Though my head still intact.

Forget "Mining".... Every Tribe has One or more Evil.

People that came to serve in igbo land also experienced the same hospitality. your experience is subjective at best and not a statement of fact. i experienced the worst form of tribalism from Yorubas in my school. the lecturers treat you with scorn if you are not Yoruba, but if a Yoruba A student is there, they would do their best to boost the student's grade.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo / Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request / Construction Of Ibaka Super Highway Leading To Ibom Deep Seaport Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.