Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (34858 Views)

Over 70% Of Africa Nations More Peaceful Than US, Says Peacepro / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 2:52am On Oct 12, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

So Yorubas are at peace with each other ?.....
.So there is no discrimination between a Yoruba Alfa Muslim who used the head of a Yoruba girl brought to him to do rituals in Ogun State and you who will support him because you all are Yoruba people

You can't cover evil all in the name of being at peace with your brother
What is the correlation between the jargons you put here and the topic.

So what about the pounding of babies by a woman in onitsha for ritual purpose.

Why is your brain leaking the oil of reasoning like this?

Tell me where yoruba segregate themselves like you people.

I ask you, I don't know if you are Osu or Diala, of course, you will never admit to be osu of which I understand the discrimination you will get.

If you are Diala, can you swear you can associate with Osu

If you are osu, can you swear you can boldly say it outside and be proud to be an osu?

Answer the question.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Kinobi: 2:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Iamicekid:

That’s a fucking lie, I serve in cross river and they are always on the edge, the only 3 people that show love always have ties to Yoruba, either they don live for Lagos before or married a Yoruba b4, so it Rob up on them

Again, you seconded my initial opinion that the average IQ in Nigeria is below 70. Wetin concern Cross River with Igbo? Help me answer abeg. I wan laugh for here
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 2:56am On Oct 12, 2021
obynzo:

It was actually in Unilag. I also experienced it in my secondary school, it was also so bad then that a teacher told me to my face that i am made for the market place like my brothers she didn't bother to look at my work just because she saw my name. The bad path was then i didn't understand Yoruba and this woman would use this as an opportunity to rain insults on me in Yoruba. She would use derogatory words like omo igbo.
How is calling you omo igbo derogatory.

Did yoruba not calling themselves omo yoruba.

Did igbo not calling themselves onye igbo.

Do you expect him to call you omo ashanti or omo Burundi.

Don't you people call yorubas ofe mmanu?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 2:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
While I believe that Yorubas are nowhere as tribalistic as Igbos, Reno Omokri is biased because he is Itsekiri and therefore related to Yorubas.
For saying the truth?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2021
zeyt:
You are wrong Rimo! It is the other way round: Yoruba are more tribalistic than any other tribe. We Hausa Muslim new it first hand. A Yoruba Muslim prefer to identify himself more with fellow Yoruba christen than a Muslim brother from other tribe. When a Yoruba saw a fight if one of duellers is Yoruba he is definitely getting involved in the fight to assist his Yoruba brother. It happens several times before my eyes. They are great in backbiting and backstabbing too.
You no see, always ashamed of who they are. This one had to claimed hausa they love to hate just because he wants to spite yorubas that give no hut a out him.

Spit.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Correct... I m just reading through their FOOLISH comments as they unite with their common denominator as the hatred for igbos... Funny enough they ll still have to pay their rents to an igbo man no matter how hard they hate... a
How many house your father has.

We know truth always pain you people.

Once they tell you the truth, you cry victim and start shouting hatred.

What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:06am On Oct 12, 2021
JOemmy:
Some of this man posts doesn't makes any sense sometimes I know the tribe he is actually referring to are the igbos they don't want the igbos to be president yet they still don't want them to leave nigeria at the same time is that not day light witchcraft? Is there any recorded history where the igbos are massacring, forcefully seizing and conquering the lands of other ethnic groups in nigeria like the fulanis? If the igbos can attain some of the highest positions of power abroad why not in their home country? All I see here is just envy nothing else.
What do they have for some to envy them?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

And you disnt insult the hell out of her life and get the hell out of that school? I once attended a public school in lagos and my teacher tried that nonsense. I so insulted her and never came back again.. Nonsense..
See this one Hahahahahaha, who lose, the school or your parents.

So what have you amounted to since then. Who will ask you to come back kikikikiki. Truth pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Naa envy go kill you...lazy full
And you want to get out of school, yet you don't know difference between full and fool Hahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Kinobi: 3:11am On Oct 12, 2021
OneTemplate:

Sharrap dia !!! Are you not "Yoruba"? Why are you so concerned and having palpitations when anyone knocks Igbos, I Go Before Others, for their tribailistic ways? Na today?

Azikiwe, Nzeogwu, Ironsi, Ojukwu and now Kanu. All tribalistic Igbo supremacists and hate-mongers.

You Igbos have really fcked yourselves embracing the most hateful in your society in the form of IPOB, ESN, UGM etal.

You are in Lagos already so nothing we can do about you but tell your cousins and relatives to stay away from the SW.

Make una enjoy una BiafraNISTAN. Land where cultist illiterate killers tell Professors to get naked and run into the bush lol. cool cool

For your mind you think say you don talk with sense grin
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Ojady:

And Yorubas are the most unreliable, the most sellouts, the most likely to throw their brother under the bus and, most untrustworthy of ethnic groups in Nigeria...
#BewareYeTheYorubaMan
#LotAbrahamsNephewMayHaveBeenTheirAncestor
Off topic.

We understand the truth pain you to bone marrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by herich(m): 3:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Baawahala:
Actually they are the most clannish
Yoruba that hate to hear other people speak their language but enjoy speaking theirs...
Yoruba in office space is hell of a space with their clannish lifestyle...
You sabi Yoruba people Wella
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:18am On Oct 12, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
Only the way Yorubas attacked this thread and gave Igbos names will show you the tribe Reno mentioned is tribalistic.....

To clear your minds, Reno didn't mention any tribe but why are Yorubas pointing fingers at Igbos always??

Igbos are tribalistic but I have a Yoruba tailor, I have a Yoruba carpenter, I have a yoruba Mason, I have a Yoruba iron fitters all doing good in their various fields and services , I think majority of Yorubas here are WAEC graduates and teenagers ....who are yet to start struggling for their survivals
Our family have igbo labourers that work in our farm.

My dad even gave land to one igbo to be farming on it till we will need it.

But you people are tribalistic in nature.

Cos everyone knows, that why they mentioned igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Kinobi: 3:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Coronabirus:
IGBOS MARGINALISATION OF NIGERIANS
*THIS IS THE REASON WHY HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE NIGER DELTA MAN WILL NOT TRUST THE IBO MAN AT THE CENTER AND WHY THE HAUSAS MAY NOT WANT TO RELINQUISH POWER IN NIGERIA*
Any historians in the house to vet this:
Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance.
Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!
Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!
Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.
Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!
We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets. There is a tendency to think those are truths and facts.
*What follows are documented facts that can be cross-checked for authenticity!"*
Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
*“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who drafted the constitution that took away powers from regions and handed it to the central government because his brother Aguiyi Ironsi was the head of state then. Today, he is shouting restructuring that he helped to destroy. We won’t forget.”*.
WHAT BIAFRANS WILL NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE REAL CAUSE OF THEIR WOES IN NIGERIA TODAY:
The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim of being in third class citizen status in Nigeria. In their perpetual attempts to play the victim card, they recount the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the present in a half-baked and highly selective manner which cleverly avoids the mention of the roles played by their elite who by all natural laws of judgement were actually responsible for the woes that befell not only the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria nation.
However, the national archives have the complete and unedited history of Nigeria regarding the political events beginning way back from even before 1914. I will therefore proceed to furnish my readers with the complete story for all to read and be endowed with enough facts so as to judge and act from an informed position.
Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates, it started getting clear that the country was bound to fail as the amalgamation in question was done with colonial fiat without the consent and consensus of the different tribes which were over 300. This prompted the political leaders to start asking for de-amalgamation so as to forestall the future danger which the forced amalgamation portended.
To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914 which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed country".
Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas and Western minorities, described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be called a country let alone a nation. Awolowo added that if the amalgamation could not be reversed, then Nigeria should be structured as a strictly federal state so as to enable each tribe enjoy autonomy this freedom from being dominated by any one single tribe.
But Nnamdi Azikiwe, speaking for the Igbos, denounced Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, terming them ethnic champions. He accused them of nursing a sectional agenda against the unity of Nigeria, and he declared further that the Unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable.
After moving the motion for independece in 1953, Anthony Enahoro proposed that a secession clause should be incorporated into the future constitution of Nigeria so as to give legal backing for any tribe to peacefully exit the forced union if it feels marginalized in future. According to Enahoro, such provision in our constitution would instill in all Nigeria's future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. But Azikiwe, speaking on behalf of Igbos, rose against him in the parliament and labelled him an agent of disunity, and enemy of Nigeria. At a later date, Awolowo too made a case for secession clause, but Azikiwe again resisted him and instigated the colonial authorities to threaten him and Enahoro with charges of treasonable felony if they didn't stop proposing secession clause for the future constitution. While Azikiwe did all these, Igbos cheered and urged him on because they felt the future Nigeria was theirs to dominate and lord it over every other tribe
Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had in a public speech described Nigeria as a British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a British intention which Nigerians themselves don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked and demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause, Nigeria perhaps would not have been this misgoverned.
It should be noted that there were many Igbo members of the parliament in which Azikiwe fought against Awolowo's secession clause proposal in the link above, but not a single one of them rose against Azikiwe or condemned him.
Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything like secession in Nigeria because they so much believed, though falsely, that they were the most educated tribe.
As an evidence of Igbo domination agenda hence their initial resistance to the idea of secession; here is a quote:
"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have destined us to rule the whole of Africa"

Long post. I didn't read it. Summarize biko
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Jonathan92:
Some fellows wil sit at d comfort of their region and b assuming what doesn't exist . What concerns Igbo man wit ur tribe wen selling his property ? D only tin hindering non Igbo from investing in Igbo land is d fear of competition. Someone who travels to ur region and outcompete u in almost all facet , wat den gives u courage dat u can compete wit him in his own land . That's just d fear but those who had defiled d odd to come hav never seen any reason to tag igbos as not welcoming . Igbos are extremely peace loving and accommodating .
Competion Hahahahahaha, who is competing with you people.

How many of you are in the list of forbe billionaire that they will compete with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Jonathan92:
If we should go back to history , we know who first played ethnic card and eventually infused ethnic politics in Nigeria . I just regard d treated metted on Igbos as Fear of d unknown. But wen u talk of d most detribalised ethnic group in Nigeria, it is d Igbos no doubt. Take it or leave it , any govt dat chooses to relegate Igbos to d background wil always experience a colosal failure . I can bet u , an Igbo man stands to change d narrative of dis country if given d opportunity.
De waiting. Are you dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Kinobi: 3:24am On Oct 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I don't know sis, since I came online, I've been loving you determination. We have the same spirit from our Chi.

Lesbian spotted. Na 15 years. Make Dem no catch you
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Odkosh: 3:24am On Oct 12, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Going by your logic, even a racist Oyinbo man who doesn't like Black people can also claim that he's not racist just that his own way is distinct from others...Yeah right try selling that to the rest of the world and see if they will buy it.
Don't mind him. When he knows their ways are distinct, why didn't they stay put in their land and also not travel abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Sergio101(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Odkosh:
Competion Hahahahahaha, which is competing with you people.

How many of you are in the list of forbe billionaire that they will compete with.

Big fool, can you mind closing your toilet??

Your yolloba people ain't match to the great igbos for sure in success economically
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by udemzeus(m): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2021
This guy does not even have sense
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Charlie2020(f): 3:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Hmm! Subtly tilting towards Yoruba presidency and showing his disdain for Igbos as usual
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by UncommonLogic: 3:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Odkosh:
Don't mind him. When he knows their ways are distinct, why didn't they stay put in their land and also not travel abroad.

Exactly! Distinct way but won't stay put in their own land. Very warped logic.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by UncommonLogic: 3:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Odkosh:
You no see, always ashamed of who they are. This one had to claimed hausa they love to hate just because he wants to spite yorubas that give no hut a out him.

Spit.

Bro you spot that fake Hausa, that's one of them masquerading online to confuse some gullible fools.
He's a confirmed omo Igbo probably named Uchenna or Emeka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Idiko1: 4:03am On Oct 12, 2021
The hatred for Igbo in Nigeria does not have boundaries. This is food for thought to those delusional Igbo peeps who beg for the silly one-Nigeria. If Igbo are most tribally disposed in Nigeria, why do you not support their bid to leave the union called Nigeria? It is not funny anymore your forbearers fought war of attrition to keep these despicable souls as part of Nigeria. I know the root of hatred toward Ndigbo in Nigeria yet the reason most Nigerians will fight to keep them as part of the shithole called Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.