Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (37902 Views)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Ulysses71: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Highman56: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pi is about to start inapp adverts grin.if u have sense u should understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
ridbay:

How far?

They are actually doing a KYC now ahead of the main net. 35 million plus people across the globe are trying to validate their identities and get it linked to their accounts.

Wallets have been created, addresses kept and migration to main net will follow after KYC.

Its a gradual process though.
Its not a get rich quick thing, and again, you ate free to say its fools paradise, we pioneers are also free to give it a try.

We don't owe you this explanations, its just okay to tell you the project is moving on. Over 35 million people world wide are onboard now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Highman56:
Pi is about to start inapp adverts grin.if u have sense u should understand

Its optional, you can switch it off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by JBoss25(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Femi8586:

If pi launches by December, I hope you'll be able to repeat this statement sha
lol see mumu, even coinmarketcap has flagged pi as fake you better stop using that app.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Ezlynn: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Notryme80:
I have been mining pi for sometimes now but at this point I feel I am tired cos I don't think pi will ever worth anything.

Are there other miners here?
If yes, please share your thoughts on what you think about pi and if you would advise me to stop mining and move on with other reasonable things.
I'll advise you stop and put your energy into trading on yellow card. they're currently running a rewarding program for traders

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Notryme80:
I have been mining pi for sometimes now but at this point I feel I am tired cos I don't think pi will ever worth anything.

Are there other miners here?
If yes, please share your thoughts on what you think about pi and if you would advise me to stop mining and move on with other reasonable things.

Some pioneers right now grin grin

If you chicken out at this critical time, hmm mm na your loss.

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
And the fools paradise is marching on
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Qre1: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Great topic

Good news for binary options traders you can now automate trading with ease using bots

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idrismusty97(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Those of you that don't want your PI you can sell it to me tho. I will just keep it for 5 years and if my money waste so be it, i have wasted far more for other things. Hit me up with your rates.

P.S You must be KYCed, You can't send if you're aren't anyway.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Those of you that don't want your PI you can sell it to me tho. I will just keep it for 5 years and if my money waste so be it, i have wasted far more for other things. Hit me up with your rates.

P.S You must be KYCed, You can't send if you're aren't anyway.

grin you want to cash out.

Only a fool will sell his Pi. When the consensus value of a Pi is 314k USD.

Continue to mine bro.

I can't wait for the Pi Chain Mall to come live by August. Na 2022 Toyota Avalon a won buy grin
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2022
To those who said pi is not real cos its not on binance and trust wallet. The joke is on you grin

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idrismusty97(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

grin you want to cash out.

Only a fool will sell his Pi. When the consensus value of a Pi is 314k USD.

Continue to mine bro.

I can't wait for the Pi Chain Mall to come live by August. Na 2022 Toyota Avalon a won buy grin
Although i don't believe that consensus value i believe PI can be worth something with time in the future. For anybody that's complaining or just want to make quick money i will buy up your PI's. Mine is even locked up for 3 years and have automatically set the rest to be locked up for same duration once migrated. No need to rush, i have been surviving without PI all these while, can do so for another three years if God keep me.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Codeye(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Notryme80:

Ok thanks. Let me lay low for a while then.
I became frustrated and felt pi might never get to have a real monetary value when I heard that if some of the people one referred happens to fail the KYC that the value of pi that the person who invited them got through them during the mining stage would be deducted from the person's pi balance.
So, I was like, when and why the phock are they gonna do all this?
Imagine the stress, long explanation, time data invested to invite people into the network and one would just lose some of the pi he/she mined simply because some of the person's invitees are stewpid or careless enough not to take things seriously thereby failing to pass KYC?
In summary, I want someone to introduce me to something of real value and that can earn me money asap...
Thanks again, I would appreciate if you got any idea to share with me.
join parallel. I collected 400$ from the platform. There is sufficient proof
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Although i don't believe that consensus value i believe PI can be worth something with time in the future. For anybody that's complaining or just want to make quick money i will buy up your PI's. Mine is even locked up for 3 years and have automatically set the rest to be locked up for same duration once migrated. No need to rush, i have been surviving without PI all these while, can do so for another three years if God keep me.

This is not about what you or me believe, its about what Pi is. Its 314,159k USD per pi. If you follow keenly. It has been traded for more in the US on two occasions.

I also locked mine for 3 years, but I have adjusted to 90%, so my next migration, I will have 10% to spend.

By next month, the Pichain mall will be live and only merchants who sells at consensus price will be allowed to trade on the platform.

By that 3 years that your locked up pi will be released, all doubt's will be clear.

Pi is already scarce, I don't even have one to spend till my next migration.

Everything about Africa is slow, this is already making waves across the world especially Asia. It was also trending on twitter #pipayments #Pitransactions.

The pi revolution is here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
JBoss25:
lol see mumu, even coinmarketcap has flagged pi as fake you better stop using that app.

Mr Satoshi, show us where Pi was flagged by Coin market Cap as fake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idrismusty97(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

This is not about what you or me believe, its about what Pi is. Its 314,159k USD per pi. If you follow keenly. It has been traded for more in the US on two occasions.

I also locked mine for 3 years, but I have adjusted to 90%, so my next migration, I will have 10% to spend.

By next month, the Pichain mall will be live and only merchants who sells at consensus price will be allowed to trade on the platform.

By that 3 years that your locked up pi will be released, all doubt's will be clear.

Everything about Africa is slow, this is already making waves across the world especially Asia. It was also trending on twitter #pipayments #Pitransactions.

I saw them, those are just personal transactions, i even saw one were PI was estimated at $1m and another at $3.5m. Regardless Pi at $314k would be worth more than every country GDP combined ($80 trillion). The entire crypto industry is about $1 trillion now. Not sure how feasible it would be if PI market cap is Quadrillions of dollars that the entire world doesn't even have on first launch.

Having PI at $1k is still very reasonable and even that would already be worth more than Bitcoin as they are roughly 30 billion Pi in circulation now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I saw them, those are just personal transactions, i even saw one were PI was estimated at $1m and another at $3.5m. Regardless Pi at $314k would be worth more than every country GDP combined ($80 trillion). The entire crypto industry is about $1 trillion now. Not sure how feasible it would be if PI market cap is Quadrillions of dollars that the entire world doesn't even have on first launch.

Having PI at $1k is still very reasonable and even that would already be worth more than Bitcoin as they are roughly 30 billion Pi in circulation now.

I like your informed submission. It shows your knowledge of Crypto currency.

Who would have believed BTC would ever be sold at 56,000 USD per Bitcoin?

6 years ago, people would have said, the world market can't handle such unrealistic valuing of BTC.
I will say, you keep your pi, and keep following.
While BTC and ETH are very volatile in terms of pricing value. Pi aims to have a stable value and operate like USDT, BUSD and the likes that maintains a certain USD value.

I have mined pi for 3 years, I do not even have 3000 pi. The point is, the pi is scarce. Not many will pass the KYC, many countries are even under US sanctions and may not be able to have their citizens use the pi coin In the market.

Pi is and will operating using the global economy as its base of operation, so the 80 thrillion dollars will serve as the fiat platform that pi will stand on. But for now, exchanging pi for fiat is not allowed, at least for now.

When the pi chain mall start operation we will transact at that price and no one outside pi will have access, help to keep the pi coin value intact and pi itself scarce.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello Pioneers!!! Another update

If you carefully analyze Dr Nicolas response to questions about transaction fee and the GCV, you will realize that Dr Nicolas is not in anyway against the high CV. In a previous response to a fixed transaction fee being high, Nicolas responded by saying that the transaction fee can be reduced to 0.001 or 0.0001 as needed. In this very post, a pioneer asked if the fixed transaction fee of 0.01 wasn’t too much for the GCV of 314159$? that is to say for every transaction one is to pay transaction fee equivalent to 3,141$. In Nicolas’ response to this very question, he didn’t negate the GCV, as a matter of fact, he rather provided solutions to why such a value is possible. He said, at some point Pi maybe used in much smaller denominations e.g. Pi Micron where 1 Pi micron is equal to 0.000001 Pi. He also said the block chain can support up to 0.1 Pi Micron. His answer clearly indicates that a GCV of 1 Pi = 314159$ is not absurd but in fact more than possible.

In his recent update on the Pi app Home Screen, after the Core Team observed the ongoing P2P barter on the block chain. The CT said they’ve been seeing the Pi “Pizza” barter moments on social media around the world. We all understand what he meant when he used that “Pizza” word in reference to what happened in the early days of Bitcoin when a developer used 10,000btc to buy 2 pizza because he didn’t understand the value of BTC then. Clearly the CT recent update indicates that the Bitcoin pizza story is repeating itself in Pi barter in this close mainnet. With pioneers having little understanding of the value of Pi, we’ve all seen the following transactions on social media:
1. A pioneer in Philippine used 200 Pi to buy 1 laptop

2. A pioneer in Vietnam bought 2 pizzas with 20 Pi

3. A pioneer in Kurdistan is selling iPhones � for 300 Pi

And the list continues

Clearly all the above transactions are Pi “pizza” barter moments because in all such transactions the deserved value of Pi is undermined .

Pioneers let’s value our Pi and refuse to barter below the GCV of 314159$

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by einsteine(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pi Miners are still out there hoping.

If you are going to act out on a stupid idea, make sure you have idiots who believe in you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Mavor: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

You people are dreaming with that consensus price. It will never happen. Maybe by the year 2050. I have over 2000 pi and I will just ignore it in my wallet till further notice. Bitcoin and Ethereum took a while to get to where they are today. All this consensus price rubbish talk just goes to show that most of the people holding pi are crypto noobs.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by BlaqFaze: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na to create my own scam coin sure pass grin

Reason why yahoo boys will keep cashing out... gullible people full this life

Anyways, 1 pi is now $5million

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mavor:
You people are dreaming with that consensus price. It will never happen. Maybe by the year 2050. I have over 2000 pi and I will just ignore it in my wallet till further notice. Bitcoin and Ethereum took a while to get to where they are today. All this consensus price rubbish talk just goes to show that most of the people holding pi are crypto noobs.

Don't talk about the consensus price as "it will never happen". Stay at the level that we know you guys to be. "The level of Pi is a Scam, Pi is fake".

That is where you belong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
For those who are looking at pi with corner eye. Read a Pioneers opinion.

*Pi network is Expensive*

Hello Pi comrades.

Once again, let me use this opportunity to do some schooling. Especially for those who think Pi is cheap or too expensive to start with $314,159.

To start with. I will not attempt to compare Pi network with any other coin or token out their, but with the Baba, I mean the father of Cryptocurrency, *BITCOIN*

You will agree with me that the first and most costly crypto coin right now is Bitcoin (BTC).
Tell me, how many of you can afford to buy one now? How many of you even have the Blockchain account that started Bitcoin. Am sure few, if any.

As big as Bitcoin is, it is web1 technology.

Pi is Web3 technology

Bitcoin does not have a centralized KYC.

Pi network brought the solution of cheap KYC.

Bitcoin does not have a social media

Pi network is connecting all of us through Chat.

Bitcoin does not have Utility

Pi is has built the best crypto Utility platform ever.

Bitcoin is risky and can be use by unknown People.

Pi network knows all of us by KYC. Safe and secure

Bitcoin does not have massive support from grass root.

Pi network have the most widely supportive audience over 37M and still counting.

Bitcoin took close to 10 years before global recognition.

Pi network is less than 4 years and is already known.

Bitcoin is not stable. From $69,000 to $20,000 and could go lower or higher.

Pi network is stable.

Bitcoin does not have a face. Unknown soldier.

Pi network has a face and we all know the Coreteam.

Bitcoin is expensive to mine and dangerous to our earth.

Pi network is eco-friendly. And mining is easy and cheap. Just your phone.

This is not to say Bitcoin bis bad. But as the founder of Pi network said. "They have seen the deficiency of Bitcoin and so turn the technology upside down to bring about change.

So, we give it to the first blockchain technology via crypto. Bitcoin��

Please, let me stop here for now. You can add your own.

I am not perfect, the founder of Pi network and other Crypto are not perfect.

But at least, they are trying to make life easier for most of us. And liberate us from bad Government policies and enslavry.

Let us support them.

I believe in Pi network, I love Pi innovation and I will preach Pi.

*Pi is $314,159. Pi is scarce and expensive. Value your Pi*

Good day.

Copied from Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Ezlynn: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Some pioneers right now grin grin

If you chicken out at this critical time, hmm mm na your loss.
Wow! Mainnet is finally live.. trading crypto on https://yellowcard.io/ has been profitable, still I'm not sleeping on this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Georg81: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Hi. Thx. You can also read more about Binance Bonus Programs https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/binance/binance-bonus-programs/. It can help you earn extra money
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by saaron(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
A word of advice, anyone not mining PI should register and and start. If you don't, you'll blame yourself bitterly later.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
saaron:
A word of advice, anyone not mining PI should register and and start. If you don't, you'll blame yourself bitterly later.

Leave them, don't preach to them. The posting about Pi that I and some pioneers are doing here is not to ask people to join. Its to show that Pi is no fake or scam but potentially one of the greatest Crypto currency ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City / The Importance Of Cost Accounting To Business Organization / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.