Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (37626 Views)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Samken2: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lucasinho:

Join Cheatmoon with the invitation code: Equal2detask

The mining rate is high now....

Download our app on www.cheatmoon.com and get 10 Cheatmoons for free! Come to the moon with us!

invitation code: Equal2detask
Is cheatmoon on binance exchange
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by imagrg(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
You want to drop a gold mine.

I pity your impatience.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by joungblood(m): 3:52am On Aug 17, 2022
TBC.. The billion coin lol.
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Oh well! I'm just here enjoying the show.
According to club hypeman, he said (ashawo way get complimentary card, no need to preach for am, because she can never change) apply that to pi miners hahahaha
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Lucasinho(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Samken2:

Is cheatmoon on binance exchange

Soon
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by oluwaVaz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anybody wey wan sell em pi should holla me, you must have done the kyc registration and be eligible to send ur pi...hola asap

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Notryme80:
I have been mining pi for sometimes now but at this point I feel I am tired cos I don't think pi will ever worth anything.

Are there other miners here?
If yes, please share your thoughts on what you think about pi and if you would advise me to stop mining and move on with other reasonable things.

Highly myopic of you, Have you read the history of crypto, i,e, Bitcoin?
Do you think a project of over 35 million miners is a joke?
Anyway if you think so I'm ready to buy off your mined pi. Chat me on whatsapp, 08.165.35.97.46.

for your info, I have mined over 4500 pi and transferred 2182 pi to the pi mainnet. See attached.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Do you want to become an exchange champion and be receiving trade commission as in Binance?

Beautiful opportunity in Mara exchange launch.
The Mara coin is for first Africa crypto exchange. Its going to have many benefits in the future. Trading online/offline, forex, crypto, etc.

Dont miss it. Click the link and install to receive free.

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Then chat me up for champion registration.

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by nittroboy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pichainmall finally launched today
Is not too late for you too
My invitation code { Nittrokay }

Registration is free for now

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by KlassicJ: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Am urgently I'm need of USDT.
Interested and serious person can reach me �

https:///+1a6jEve67oJjMWY0
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Denmarkfx: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
breebrand:
You have nothing to lose by continuing to mine Pi, I mean it costs you nothing and takes just a few seconds of your time daily.
Why not remain patient bro. If you wanna sell however I'll be interested.

Bdxbree@gmail.com

I have some to sell... How do we deal...
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Current number of people in waitlist of the Mara Africa exchange launching next month is now 10,551.

What are you waiting for? Register now by downloading the Mara app and enter my invitation code (UNRMWZ) to receive free coins as rewards.

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yeyebrity: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
pragmatistm:

Highly myopic of you, Have you read the history of crypto, i,e, Bitcoin?
Do you think a project of over 35 million miners is a joke?
Anyway if you think so I'm ready to buy off your mined pi. Chat me on whatsapp, 08.165.35.97.46.

for your info, I have mined over 4500 pi and transferred 2182 pi to the pi mainnet. See attached.
Please, how long does it take before you are migrated to Mainnet? It is supposed to be automatic right?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yeyebrity: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Idaytesj29:
This is pi miners

Merchants are fully ready, they really full ground.

China alone has 18 merchants enabled while 100 are on the waiting list, all with high class products to offer for $314,159.

Also at the meantime Pi Chain Mall one of the top award winning company during the Pi hackathon has also implemented the price of pi for $314,159 global consensus price.

At the moment almost all the top malls on pi browser have join the global consensus price.

So where we are now is that the whole merchants and market places are waiting for pi core team to release the Pi SDK and the API.

So as soon as the SDK and the API is released you can go to any of those market place and order for whatever you need and it will be shipped to you.

Pi Chain mall have assured the whole world that they have partnership with DHL, FEDEX for all international transactions.
They will Locate you and bring ur Car � to you!

That's why we were advising everyone to exercise patience to avoid wasting their pi.

As soon as the utility platform start all those exploitators will either conform to the global consensus price or they will quit the game.

Copied

Please, how long does it take to migrate to Mainnet? I have done KYC and it’s been a month, yet not migrated yet.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
yeyebrity:

Please, how long does it take before you are migrated to Mainnet? It is supposed to be automatic right?
Not automatic. You need to complete the migration checklist.

Pioneers must complete their Mainnet Checklist before becoming eligible for Mainnet Migration.

Complete yours as soon as possible! Watch this video that walks you through each step of the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NQyVp9CIAjI&feature=emb_title

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by tsmall991: 3:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Imagine someone saying he has 2000 pi. Meaning that, If they eventually launch pi, he will be having 2000 x 314000 = $628,000,000. So converting it naira. It would be #439,600,000,000. Hahaha. And over 1 million people have over 1000 pi. What a shallow instinct ����. See you all are just wasting your time. Forget the fact that it costs you nothing. You are helping them by using your data to generate income for them. As a matter of fact, your information is at risk as well. And bitcoin didn't start like this, you all should stop capping nonsense!! If pi sure for any of you, drop your papa house make I come buy am 1pi . Shebi you expecting $314000 per pi �
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by tsmall991: 3:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Imagine someone saying he has 2000 pi. Meaning that, If they eventually launch pi, he will be having 2000 x 314000 = $628,000,000. So converting it naira. It would be #439,600,000,000. Hahaha. And over 1 million people have over 1000 pi. What a shallow instinct ����. See you all are just wasting your time. Forget the fact that it costs you nothing. You are helping them by using your data to generate income for them. As a matter of fact, your information is at risk as well. And bitcoin didn't start like this, you all should stop capping nonsense!! If pi sure for any of you, drop your papa house make I come buy am 1pi . Shebi you expecting $314000 per pi �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by tsmall991: 3:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Well coordinated scam �
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Galloman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
tsmall991:

But why are u crying?
Are u mining pi?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by tsmall991: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Maybe your father is the one that's crying.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by imagrg(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pi Coin would shock the world soon!
So be wise!
Mine Pi now for free!
Check my signature below and join my team to mine faster.
Let those who have ears hear!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by tsmall991: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lmao. I'll Still come here to make jest of you
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Don't talk about the consensus price as "it will never happen". Stay at the level that we know you guys to be. "The level of Pi is a Scam, Pi is fake".

That is where you belong.

Pi don pass that level. It will hit the world very very hard

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2022
tsmall991:

Obviously this fool missed out on bitcoin and now Pi.
Remain In the shadows guy. Nobody knows you . It's too late to empower your generations because of your doubting Thomas skull

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
zinaunreal:

Pi dons pass that level. It will hit the world very very hard

Very very very and devastatingly hard. It will shock them beyond the bone marrow. May guys on my referral lists are now finding their way back to their mining app. I just dey laugh.

If you are reading this and not mining pi, it better use download the app Pi (π) on your phone now and use this code Cowrycoins before the world leaves you behind.

At a time in the world,
An aeroplane was impossible
An electric car was impossible
A computer was impossible
A mobile phone was impossible
Heart surgery was impossible
A digital currency is still impossible to many..................and that is how they will be taken by surprise. And they will be the new population of poor people.

They will wonder why and how some became billionaires while they are so poor by the standard of that period.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yamaibaba(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
if you are selling your pi, i am buying Pi from mainnet wallet.
Whatsapp 07033119865
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Chemicalboss1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello good friends I buying all pi at a rate of #150/1 pi so good friends and interested ones also serious mind should dm me asap @ my WhatsApp 09079031981
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Chemicalboss1:
Hello good friends I buying all pi at a rate of #150/1 pi
so good friends and interested ones also serious mind should dm me asap
@ my WhatsApp 09079031981
$150 or N150 ?

If na naira grin grin grin grin na pi test coin you wan buy
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2022
zinaunreal:

$150 or N150 ?

If na naira grin grin grin grin na pi test coin you wan buy

Hahahaha

They were asked to mine, they said it's a scam. Now they want to buy it at 150 naira per π. Laughable! Hilariously funny! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Hahahaha

They were asked to mine, they said it's a scam. Now they want to buy it at 150 naira per π. Laughable! Hilariously funny! grin grin

Check Facebook you'll see how those that didn't mine are trying to scam people for they said was a scam. But I found out that alot of pi owners are wise lol grin
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
zinaunreal:

Check Facebook you'll see how those that didn't mine are trying to scam people for they said was a scam. But I found out that alot of pi owners are wise lol grin

I tell you. Many of my inactive down liners are now mining actively. Instead of scamming they should start mining ⛏️ ⛏️ and if they have services or goods to offer for π pi, they should sell. This will increase their π wallet balance.

Download the pi π app now and use COWRYCOINS as your referral code. You still can join, before it's too late. Mining rate decreases every month, later it will take a year to mine a single π. Better late than never!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
einsteine:

Nonsense said by someone whose signature calls Satoshi, Bitcoin's sister coin. This shows just how much little you know about crypto

Haha you're the mumu finally
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Silasloaded(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Notryme80:
I have been mining pi for sometimes now but at this point I feel I am tired cos I don't think pi will ever worth anything.

Are there other miners here?
If yes, please share your thoughts on what you think about pi and if you would advise me to stop mining and move on with other reasonable things.
Don't quit bro, remember you lose nothing even if the project fails it's just your little time and data though you didn't invest any dime.
But if Pi network turns out to be a successful project you will have yourself to blame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.