Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (37622 Views)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Silasloaded:
Don't quit bro, remember you lose nothing even if the project fails it's just your little time and data though you didn't invest any dime.
But if Pi network turns out to be a successful project you will have yourself to blame.

So far pi network is the biggest in the world. Failure is minimal. Bro if anyone is disheartened, please refer him to me to buy all this coins. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
pragmatistm:

Highly myopic of you, Have you read the history of crypto, i,e, Bitcoin?
Do you think a project of over 35 million miners is a joke?
Anyway if you think so I'm ready to buy off your mined pi. Chat me on whatsapp, 08.165.35.97.46.

for your info, I have mined over 4500 pi and transferred 2182 pi to the pi mainnet. See attached.

Why are you still replying all this remnants that said pi was a scam.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mavor:
I say I have over 2000 pi and you are talking nonsense. Consensus price kii you there. tongue

Omo you mumu well well o.. if I get a kid that thinks like you I will disown that kid
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rubbiish:

Honestly I sorry for u!
Even almighty bitcoinn is yet to attain $80k after its usefulness all these years, then u think ur worthless pi is worth 314k? Not even $1, but $314k? how delusional can one be! Ignorance is indeed a disease. Do not digest everything u read from pi platform, they are like apc & will do anything to market their product. Go to coinmarketcap & other notable platforms & see u have been wasting ur time.

If you don't have pi stop making noise . It's non of your business stick so the crypto you know . Lol what is coinmarket cap? Cap wey don approve lots of useless coins that ended up like shit coins. Coinmarket cap has a total strength of 3 million , pi has a strength of 40 million and counting ( infact the biggest in the world right now) and you dey talk coin market cap. You never even talk binance. My friend get lost.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
In preparations for Ethereum Merge in a Couple of Days, these are highlights from Vitalik Buterin Interview with Noah Smith.

Read to know more about the likely future of Ethereum and indeed the Crypto World.

Like, Give 50 claps, follow me for more and share to your socials.

https://link.medium.com/rFK5Zzfeftb
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Become a Mara exchange champion and get lifetime rewards.

Step 1. Click this link and install the app https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Step 2. After you have installed the app, to become a Mara exchange champion fill the below form ��using these details:

Referral Name
Zacchaeus Adetona

Referral Phone number

Referral email: zachadetona2@gmail.com

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X3ZP36M ..for Nigeria

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/55Q32BZ .... For other countries.

Your app will be upgraded to champion.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yom2(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Snitch24:
Can u sell me ur pi?
Let's talk
yes am willing to sell . how much are u offering?
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yom2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Immuniti5:
Someone is tired of creating money for himself, others are ready to grab the money.

What an irony of life!

Well, man everybody's needs are not the same...

Meanwhile brethren...

I don't know about you, being hungry and someone directs me to a restaurant where I could get 2 plates for free...then my brother, the rest is history.

Or maybe...someone out there would still be waiting to be begged before availing himself for the food...

Then no need to consult the gods to realize that he was NOT really hungry. aah! ah! ah!

So Mr/Miss, are you also expecting us to come and beg you to take advantage of this golden moment...and just hop over to that website and do justice to the instructions?

Find it in my signature!
I share the same feeling with him. Reall time wasting and boring
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yom2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Idaytesj29:

grin you want to cash out.

Only a fool will sell his Pi. When the consensus value of a Pi is 314k USD.

Continue to mine bro.

I can't wait for the Pi Chain Mall to come live by August. Na 2022 Toyota Avalon a won buy grin
who is valuing it at that amount? Is it joe biden o r he fed?
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Snitch24(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
yom2:
yes am willing to sell . how much are u offering?
how many pi you got
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yom2(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I saw them, those are just personal transactions, i even saw one were PI was estimated at $1m and another at $3.5m. Regardless Pi at $314k would be worth more than every country GDP combined ($80 trillion). The entire crypto industry is about $1 trillion now. Not sure how feasible it would be if PI market cap is Quadrillions of dollars that the entire world doesn't even have on first launch.

Having PI at $1k is still very reasonable and even that would already be worth more than Bitcoin as they are roughly 30 billion Pi in circulation now.
if wishes were horses
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
yom2:
who is valuing it at that amount? Is it joe biden o r he fed?

Mine your coin without the consensus value in mind. Even if it's 2 USD per coin. You no lose even if you have just 500 coin.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Register for this promising project.

How to become a Mara exchange champion.

Step 1. Click this link and install the app https://mara.xyz/me/PA9JR3

Step 2. After you have installed the app, to become a Mara exchange champion fill the below form ��using these details:

Referral Name
Zacchaeus Adetona

Referral Phone number

Step 3: After you submitted the form, send me your details here you used to register:

Name
Email
Phone number
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
pragmatistm:
Register for this promising project.

How to become a Mara exchange champion.

Step 1. Click this link and install the app https://mara.xyz/me/PA9JR3

Referral Name
Zacchaeus Adetona

Referral Phone number

Step 3: After you submitted the form, send me your details here you used to register:

Name
Email
Phone number
Mscheww
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by yom2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Snitch24:

how many pi you got
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
yom2:
700 ? You wan to sell for kuli kuli. Ode
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Galloman(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
*MALDORINI* , another wonderful crypto opportunity.

Mining of MLD will only last for 1year and the supply is only 100M. start mining while still new. no need to click it everyday. only 1 click and your good. use my referral to received 3 MLD coin

��MALDORINI Network(Brand new)

Maldorini.com

Ref Code : Su73837147Ab

You can KYC immediately if you like, this project is very powerful

Available dor both Android and Iphone users
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Galloman:
*MALDORINI* , another wonderful crypto opportunity.

Mining of MLD will only last for 1year and the supply is only 100M. start mining while still new. no need to click it everyday. only 1 click and your good. use my referral to received 3 MLD coin

��MALDORINI Network(Brand new)

Maldorini.com

Ref Code : Su73837147Ab

You can KYC immediately if you like, this project is very powerful

Available dor both Android and Iphone users

Nothing for this crypto
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
And people continue to rush in.
Join Mara today and get free money for tomorrow.

https://mara.xyz/me/PA9JR3

Click this link, install the app, register and receive free money.

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Be like say I go dey buy pi now, alot of mumu are selling theirs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
HOW TO USE TERMUX TO GENERATE PRIVATE KEY FROM WALLET ADDRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU4Z7-aSaPk

Learn about Blockchain & web3.0

I Don't Offer Free Service. My Tools Are Not For Free.

Telegram: saiduhuss
WhatsApp. +18042930511
✉️humblecat106@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by pragmatistm(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2022
yeyebrity:

Please, how long does it take before you are migrated to Mainnet? It is supposed to be automatic right?
Its not automatic, it depends on your efforts.

Download pi browser and follow all necessary steps for mainnet migration.

First, you must do kyc. Then other steps follow.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Aboks(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Who get pi to sell
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by desoul2004(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Aboks:
Who get pi to sell

I have, what's your rate?
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Zumis: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
https://coinmarketcap.com/invite?ref=LE7JYWD3

Mine free diamond now.From coincap
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Dejovialb(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2022
All these thing's are just wasting of time and data
After waisting your Data at the end you will be hearing some nonsense stories
I don't do all this mining stuffs especially the free ones because they never ended well

Well I have a new system of earning where
You can earn at least 5k daily with your smartphone, you can check my dashboard below
For more info �
WhatsApp me=>07046244368

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Aboks(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
desoul2004:

I have, what's your rate?

50pi=10000
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by desoul2004(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aboks:

50pi=10000

Check your dm
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by juniorstar(m): 5:31am On Nov 27, 2022
einsteine:
Pi miners are very delusional. They are down there with flat earth theorists in their willful ignorance
Save this post
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dejovialb:
All these thing's are just wasting of time and data
After waisting your Data at the end you will be hearing some nonsense stories
I don't do all this mining stuffs especially the free ones because they never ended well

Well I have a new system of earning where
You can earn at least 5k daily with your smartphone, you can check my dashboard below
For more info �
WhatsApp me=>07046244368

Haha you're obviously a scammer... nobody should fall for this hungry scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.