Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (37880 Views)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Mbaise2gr8: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pi is the future! Mainnet launched(Blockchain)!! it is now officially a cryptocurrency. just waiting to open it to interact with other blockchains,the rest will be history. If you are smart, start buying those IOUs listed on SuperEX. Those are also real pi, irrespective of what the Core team says. Price will jump up to $314,000 on the day the mainnet will be opened. Stop playing. Note, numbers don't lie.. it is just 100Billion coins ever to be mined. Stop sleeping on this opportunity to be successful right in your face. Bitcoin is just same as Pi but Pi is a better tech.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by felixzo1(m): 4:48am On Jan 30, 2023
pi is a project in development that may succeed or fail, there are a lot of factors involved, for now pi is not yet a cryptocurrency. if mainnet is launch and pi listed I expect the price of $1 or soo, this does not mean it will remain there, btc started small too.

pi will grow too depending on use case and trust in the technology they offer.
the issue of a consensus price is rubbish. there are a lot of alternative to pi, moreover everything is about supply and demand. if more people seek to by pi , the value will be high.
you can not created something from the air and give it value
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2023
felixzo1:
pi is a project in development that may succeed or fail, there are a lot of factors involved, for now pi is not yet a cryptocurrency. if mainnet is launch and pi listed I expect the price of $1 or soo, this does not mean it will remain there, btc started small too.

pi will grow too depending on use case and trust in the technology they offer.
the issue of a consensus price is rubbish. there are a lot of alternative to pi, moreover everything is about supply and demand. if more people seek to by pi , the value will be high.
you can not created something from the air and give it value

People are already rushing to buy this coin.
Haters can't sleep because of this coin. I mean why bother about something you don't own? There are thousands of other coin. Deep down they know they missed the boat
The minning rate is very very low and gets lower every month
People are already making significance exchanges with this coin for goods and services
There is massive adoption
Probability of failing is very slim
I don't agree with consensus but yet you cannot disregard how far this coin can go in the future as demand rise.

It might start from $1 but I won't remain there very long even within hours of listing

Total coins might be 100 billion but imagine how hard it is to mine one coin over time. Shows that it would always be available and proportional to the world's growing population in centuries to come. For you to mine faster, you need to have more people involved and thereby creating proportionality. Infact despite that, you can't even mine up to 400 coins in a year right now if you're not an early miner of have lots of referrals. If you understand the structure, you will know that the creator is a genius

Due to the wait for mainnet, people who are dumping the coin are already doing so for fiat this closed mainnet. Massive dumping would be controlled because lots of coins have been locked for months and years.

There is no initial coin offering for bulls who buy and dump massively for profits sake. This is not a coin only for the exchanges. how many pioneers would want to dump all there coins after years of holding knowing fully well the coin could well skyrocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Kingdemu: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
I have passed KYC over a month now but I haven't been migrated to mainnet. Dunno what the issue is. I'm dying to sell off this coins cos I no fit further wait for uncertainty.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kingdemu:
I have passed KYC over a month now but I haven't been migrated to mainnet. Dunno what the issue is. I'm dying to sell off this coins cos I no fit further wait for uncertainty.

Make sure you complete the 7 steps
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Kingdemu: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Make sure you complete the 7 steps
I've done that bro

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by zinaunreal(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kingdemu:
I've done that bro

Then go to the migrate option in your main wallet and click migrate
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Kingdemu: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Then go to the migrate option in your main wallet and click migrate
How do I do that, Sir? Pls guide me.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by amor001: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Just so you know! This one is a scammer.. A Thief...
Prosper42:
I buy ooh. I nor get strength to mine.
250 per pi. 😪

WhatsApp me: 090.238.709.00

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by chigostic54: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Snitch24:
Can u sell me ur pi?
Let's talk
If you still buy Pi. Send me an email on chizzy012@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by chigostic54: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Notryme80:

If you are serious about this then here is my email address :Abelijaheighty80@gmail.com
I'm sure you must be regretting selling your Pi
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Idaytesj29(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
zinaunreal:

Tell that to 50 million people grin grin

Now about 100 million people sef

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by boomcity009(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2023
If you have pi, keep it for the long term and if you dont have, strive to get it asap. Pi is tge new bitcoin

We buy and sell coins at quality rates.. DM me for effective inquiries..
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Chemicalboss1(m): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Interesting sellers if you are ready to sell your pi network for sweet rate kindly drop a message for me on WhatsApp 09079031981
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by boomcity009(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2023

Sorry, it came late tho..

Acube23:

Your WhatsApp number
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Chemicalboss1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
I buying all pi for high rate
My today rate hit up to N670 for 1pi just call me and WhatsApp me on 09079031981
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Chemicalboss1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Interesting sellers if you are ready to sell your pi network for sweet rate kindly drop a message for me on WhatsApp 09079031981

I got good rate I need interested sellers.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by FireUpNow(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02
Notryme80:

If you are serious about this then here is my email address :Abelijaheighty80@gmail.com

You want to sell what you say it won't have value? You see how controversial you are? Just dash him the pi since you think it's a wasted time and effort
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by dhope: 6:29am On Feb 04
I have tentative kyc approval for my pi account for more than one week. For those who have had such experience, how long does it take before they grant final approval?
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Bornboy4: 9:33pm On Feb 04
Who can buy Pi Coin and transfer to his/her Wallet?
Can anyone buy from an exchange?
What exchange?
I can observe that people are buying it here.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Bornboy4: 9:37pm On Feb 04
Don't sell your Pi Network coin. You may regret doing so.
boomcity009:
If you have pi, keep it for the long term and if you dont have, strive to get it asap. Pi is tge new bitcoin

We buy and sell coins at quality rates.. DM me for effective inquiries..
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Bornboy4: 9:47pm On Feb 04
See more proof.
IOU price at most exchanges...

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Mavor: 10:43am On Mar 15
Mbaise2gr8:
Pi is the future! Mainnet launched(Blockchain)!! it is now officially a cryptocurrency. just waiting to open it to interact with other blockchains,the rest will be history. If you are smart, start buying those IOUs listed on SuperEX. Those are also real pi, irrespective of what the Core team says. Price will jump up to $314,000 on the day the mainnet will be opened. Stop playing. Note, numbers don't lie.. it is just 100Billion coins ever to be mined. Stop sleeping on this opportunity to be successful right in your face. Bitcoin is just same as Pi but Pi is a better tech.
Una mumu too much!!! Kai! No worry, your eye go eventually clear.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Fantastictochi(m): 12:27am On Apr 29
AbdLatif:
I'm willing to sell 1000pi
Who is on board

I want to buy. How much will you sell? Send an email, incase I'm offline: godwinisiwu14@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by MrNovo: 2:23pm On Apr 29
If you are just starting out on Cryptos, Airdrops, Token mining, Staking and Presales or you have been in it but not made up to $100 indicate interest to join my WhatsApp group where we shared valuable Leeds. But if your interest is futures and derivative gambling look elsewhere.
Newbies if you try to do crypto on your own you might loss money faster than you imagined earning. There are lots of scam coins using similar tickers with the good coins and lots of other mistakes that can make you lose money.
My WhatsApp contact is in the signature line below. Send a chat with "Add me in Crypto Growth Group"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City / The Importance Of Cost Accounting To Business Organization / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.