Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! (49623 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by AdedoyinO(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Ordinary "Thank you", the fool no fit talk. All he fit yan na he don see notification. angry

9ja pple sha... undecided

Oga calm down. Why are you like this? Go back and read the thread and what notification he saw. Stop vilifying him because someone decided to help him. It is not your money. If he is entitled, you are jealous!

He received notification of mail from his benefactor but couldn't open the mail on his feature phone. Did you see where he acknowledged receiving the payment? You will not see that, bad belle and jealousy will not allow. Just look at you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2021
DaveDGreat:

You've done very well Sir. May God bless you so much.

I pray God uplifts me to this kind of position where I'll help people. That has been my dream.

Once more, may God continue to bless you more and more
No be rich person dey help ooo u can start now
No amount is little to assist does in need

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Nikkganc08(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thanks man!
yes, less stress, but jumping of class? no! I want her to go one step at a time. But i needed advise if it's proper to start teaching her things outside her scheme of Work, since she has already knew everything they are currently doing. Will i be pushing her to much? I had discussed with my wife to start teaching her addition and subtraction, and we've already prepared a timetable for that.

Get her enough private teachers.

Buy her a guitar too.

Allow her to jump classes every year.

Something like this...

Nursery1 , nursery 3 , primary 1, primary 3, primary 5, Jss1 , jss3, ss1 , ss2, WAEC

There's no need making her waste time on d useless Nigerian system.

Check itootok on facebook.

I knew when she was a kid.

She graduated from university over 5 years ago.

She was the best in her department.

As at year 3 in the university, the bank refused to open an account for her cos she wasn't still up to 18years.

She had to go with her mum to open a 'kids account'.

Check her now...

She's an on air presenter & a celebrity.
She's a musician and has worked with Don Jazzy and others.

Go to Facebook and check her out.

Don't let Nigeria kill the genius in her.

Else, she might end up as a very smart yahoo girl or very smart ,silent ashawo

plead with ur church members, the enroll ur daughter into the church choir so that she'll grow up in that direction (might sound funny)

Make plans to send her out of Nigeria once she's done with her university.

Else, its likely She'll become jobless.

Our President clearly said there's no more job for the youths. I have the video . he said so on national TV and on a live broadcast.

You may google it if u doubt me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by wonderr(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.
ahah what kind of pessimist are you?
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2021
oluwafeolami:

I’m still in awe of this kind gesture. The sender is a Yoruba Muslim while the receiver is an Igbo and most probably a Christian by their religions (I stand to be corrected though).

Now tell me, aren’t we good together in oneness?

Incase u wanna know,
Service to Humanity, is Service to God Almighty.

Yes this is really an act of kindness, love to humanity. I am not Igbo. I am from Eket, in Akwa Ibom state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ABG2222: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2021
I pray for a gift like yours op, maybe that's why Almighty God is delaying my babies

Back to the topic, I will advise that you take what she knows into her real life experiences. Do things together with her

When you take her addition, subtraction use real life examples too

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by descarado: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Kingpin1000:
O.P my 2 years old nephew knows the security pattern of my phone. He even plays game on my phone without any assistance, He watches videos and take pictures of Himself, this is what I have discovered, I have not asked His parents how well He performs in school but, the dude is one Hell of a smart kid, He can also resight psalm 23 and John 3:16.
He even mimics how there pastor dances in church.
Is He also a genius?
Most kids of nowadays are like that. It's normal.
During our own time, that was how our parents also assumed we were geniuses too.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2021
poiZon:

Eagle....
Adodie
Idioke.ooo
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Joeyfizzo: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Wow! Great!....pls let her study a very vibrant course later in the university...she shudnt study courses like Secretariat studies, Education courses, marketing, business admin, HR, etc.... She Shud study any Medical course like Nursing etc or send her to NDA (Airforce or Navy)

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by femi4: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
Exactly, by the time she's introduced to equations and fraction. They always start like that at age 2-3
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

No be rich person dey help ooo u can start now
No amount is little to assist does in need

Thanks baba. I have been helping people the little way I can (though not all is financial). I would double up where necessary.

Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Slurity(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

I need proper advice on how to guide her now.
My daughter of 3 years and 4 months does all you listed above too but all thanks to my wife who took pain in going extra miles after school hours.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Thanks baba. I have been helping people the little way I can (though not all is financial). I would double up where necessary.

Thanks once again.
Nice one.. God will surely Reward you

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Ordinary "Thank you", the fool no fit talk. All he fit yan na he don see notification. angry

9ja pple sha... undecided

Broda, we had a chat on email, I pronounced blessings on him b4 and after the alert
. Why calling me a fool?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by abuaaliyah(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Good one, i have that type of daughter my first born but 6 years now very intelligent. she will be of help to the junior once

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by numericalguy(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum

You want your 9year old to be answering advance mathematical questions. My advice to you is to take it easy.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2021
xjiggy:
let her take steady steps or else she'll burn out. She need to be taught other things like morals and etiquette to make her more rounded. We Nigerians like rushing things. Excessive push and parental pressure in why we're having teenagers who are social misfits and suicidal candidates. Your child is Blessed with knowledge. May GOD give you the wisdom to train her well.
Thank you.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Nice one.. God will surely Reward you

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2021
AdedoyinO:

Oga calm down. Why are you like this? Go back and read the thread and what notification he saw. Stop vilifying him because someone decided to help him. It is not your money. If he is entitled, you are jealous!

He received notification of mail from his benefactor but couldn't open the mail on his feature phone. Did you see where he acknowledged receiving the payment? You will not see that, bad belle and jealousy will not allow. Just look at you.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Dami12345: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

I am one of the few most qualified people in the world to know how to deal with, she is an IN personality.
She needs special training.

Congratulations.
God and nature have Blessed you with a 1 in 100million child.
The cons to this is that she will find it difficult to relate with most of the world till she can find others like her.
You might notice she is quiet.

Note: she understands far more than you do, and notices far more.
Teach and explain things to her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by JOACHINpedro: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
ITbomb:

Most Newtons never did well at early school though they later employ those who did well at school
I was waiting for this comment. Lol
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by poiZon: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

Idioke.ooo
Its well...
Mbok kama adiaha nnyin well well o...
She go be our future first lady

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Acidosis(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
peeps4u:

Return to school with 30k and kid already?

He also knows his salary is small, you dont need to tell him. If he could help himself to earn better, he could have. Just wish him the best life could offer or if you have opportunities for him

So what do you want him to do since wishes won't change anything either? Settle for 30k or turn the daughter to investment?

The most viable way to help his daughter is by helping himself.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by 0m0nnakoda: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

The most important thing you need as a human being is how to relate to other human beings i.e. interpersonal skills
Your child sounds intelligent but genius is a bit of an exaggeration from what you describe
All this talk of exceptional childhood intelligence often ends in tears.
If the child is really that intelligent just send them to a good school.
What is more important is physical education . Teach your child useful skills/sports e.g. swimming, cycling, self defence, playing musical instruments e.g. piano , guitar, drums, how to kill snakes, play tennis, football, shoot a gun etc
Also important are skills like painting, woodwork , driving , cycling, horse riding and use of tools like drills etc
In short focus on practical rather than theoretical things
like public speaking, presentation and dealing with people in general
If truly your child is a genius help them learn as many languages as possible .
Let them learn the 3 major Nigerian languages before age 10 .That will open more doors than many other things

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by JordanMichael(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
You say ??
Mamayam:
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by astute28: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2021
God will bless you financially, open your way to take care of that genius
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by fuke(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

Do not take another advice outside this.
I am 67 and SME expert.

Start that school for exceptionally gifted children, even in your room.

Now many people will say you do not have facilities, don't mind them.
Go read about the humble beginning of amazon.com and others.

Go start that school today, today and you are lucky you already have a pupil, your daughter.

You will get a bundle of help on YouTube and you will be shocked how people are ready to assist.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Some one once said every child comes with his or her own thing...

So be happy and support her, it doesn't mean for example you want her to study law and as it is the child knows 1 2 3 .... So keep studying her and watch her do her thing when I understand what she's good at then support her
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Gudbadguy: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
If she is as intelligent as u claim then no need to worry just get her like three different lesson teachers.doors open for highly intelligent people
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by thinksquad(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
are you serious cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by emmyluizzz: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind sir
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that sir!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

*Update*

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!

baba abeg press something for your boy na....
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Acidosis(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Gudbadguy:
If she is as intelligent as u claim then no need to worry just get her like three different lesson teachers.doors open for highly intelligent people

3 lesson teachers from 30k salary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.