Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf (2897 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Guy In Holland Looking For A Nigerian GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Hello,

I am french, 47 years old man, and I have a nigerian gf since 2 years now... We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong. She is currently home; it's the second time she come here and she stay for 1 month, we are at the second week already.

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show a black woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them out... I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely im a 5'9 man while she is 5'6. I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has no martial art background she could win vs me because she do some yoga.. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing yoga pose but it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more "electrical".. She said fine, if it's that I challenge u and we put a bet on it. Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok let's try it if you dare, i'll be soft..

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones. 1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. For the bet, the looser ll have to do all the chores for the next 2 weeks... Ok no problem... It was in good ambiance but in the same time a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit too...

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. i confess it was tougher than i imagine, even if she is shorter she is energic and have a lot of speed... After couple of minutes, she was slighting winning and getting close to the 15 points. i started to be tired and toasted.. She is 34 while im 47 and it was more and more tough for me. She noticed it and start to tease me while smiling. Then, while i was about to kick her, she send me really her foot right in the stomach pretty hard.. I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skipping... i had my breath cut so I did give up... She laugh and tease me while celebrating by dancing and saying idiot things about white men... I had trouble to breath and basically feel like a d*ck... She then help me to stand up and put me on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about herself...

Since that, it's strange but she really act bossy with me... ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do that...It's like something has change. if I try to talk her about it she just start to be mad and to say that she win and i need to listen to her... I dont really know how to deal with that..

Do you have an idea of what did happen in her mind?

Thx

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 12:23am On Mar 08, 2022
will she stay like this?
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by cooooooks(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2022
In the off chance that this is not fake:

Stories like this can be found on Reddit. This is not a purely Nigerian girl thing.

She didn't like being assumed to be weaker and wanted to prove herself.

That's all.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2022
what can i do for her tos top behave like that?
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Don't even know where to come in

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by JustPowerApps(m): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Is she Igbo? If she is Igbo, my bro, your gf will soon breakup with you cause that is their way. They are usually over reactive on little things and often bossy.

If this later escalate into a brawl, just take it cool and find a way to leave the scene as soon as possible cause they are very violent.

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Is she Igbo? If she is Igbo, my bro, your gf will soon breakup with you cause that is their way. They are usually over reactive on little things and often bossy.

If this later escalate into a brawl, just take it cool and find a way to leave the scene as soon as possible cause they are very violent.

hi

no she is Yoruba. Since that she a bit humiliate me with fact im white..

5 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by JustPowerApps(m): 1:18am On Mar 08, 2022
You are on the safe side if she is Yoruba, you can still talk things through with her later. It will be better if you let her be right now though, just try as much as possible to accommodate her bossy behavior. I am very sure she will come around later.

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by JustPowerApps(m): 1:19am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:

hi

no she is Yoruba. Since that she a bit humiliate me with fact im white..

You are on the safe side if she is Yoruba, you can still talk things through with her later. It will be better you let her be right now though, just try as much as possible to accommodate her bossy behavior. I am very sure she will come around later.

3 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 1:34am On Mar 08, 2022
JustPowerApps:

You are on the safe side if she is Yoruba, you can still talk things through with her later. It will be better you let her be right now though, just try as much as possible to accommodate her bossy behavior. I am very sure she will come around later.

Thx u so much dude! Sometimes I really want to slap her, particulary when she told me to serve her drink while i have to do all the chores alone... I have 2 more weeks to let her rule all, I ll try to accomodate, ur right it s probably the best thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:

Thx u so much dude! Sometimes I really want to slap her, particulary when she told me to serve her drink while i have to do all the chores alone... I have 2 more weeks to let her rule all, I ll try to accomodate, ur right it s probably the best thing to do

You got emasculated by your woman lol. You better take back your balls. You can start with that slap.

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by heniford2: 4:53am On Mar 08, 2022
JustPowerApps:

hello your very very stupid to use that on all lgbo ladies are u sure ur normal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Slynation(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2022
JustPowerApps:
You are on the safe side if she is Yoruba, you can still talk things through with her later. It will be better if you let her be right now though, just try as much as possible to accommodate her bossy behavior. I am very sure she will come around later.
just negodu this one angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Slynation(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2022
And at OP....you ought to know when you give a woman power, she will abuse it

Well, just carryon with the deal, it doesn't change the fact you lost to a woman, deal with that...grin African women are not your regular french soft ladies.

Better wash those plates make e dey shine....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by AoifeNightfall: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Why are you people not calling him SIMP?

Is it because he's white and French.

If it's a Nigerian guy now, you people will fill this thread with cries of SIMP undecided

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Kingcalls: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:
Hello,

I am french, 47 years old man, and I have a nigerian gf since 2 years now... We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong. She is currently home; it's the second time she come here and she stay for 1 month, we are at the second week already.

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show a black woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them out... I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely im a 5'9 man while she is 5'6. I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has no martial art background she could win vs me because she do some yoga.. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing yoga pose but it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more "electrical".. She said fine, if it's that I challenge u and we put a bet on it. Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok let's try it if you dare, i'll be soft..

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones. 1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. For the bet, the looser ll have to do all the chores for the next 2 weeks... Ok no problem... It was in good ambiance but in the same time a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit too...

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. i confess it was tougher than i imagine, even if she is shorter she is energic and have a lot of speed... After couple of minutes, she was slighting winning and getting close to the 15 points. i started to be tired and toasted.. She is 34 while im 47 and it was more and more tough for me. She noticed it and start to tease me while smiling. Then, while i was about to kick her, she send me really her foot right in the stomach pretty hard.. I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skipping... i had my breath cut so I did give up... She laugh and tease me while celebrating by dancing and saying idiot things about white men... I had trouble to breath and basically feel like a d*ck... She then help me to stand up and put me on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about herself...

Since that, it's strange but she really act bossy with me... ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do that...It's like something has change. if I try to talk her about it she just start to be mad and to say that she win and i need to listen to her... I dont really know how to deal with that..

Thx

Ur people brought simping into the world and made men look like puppies infront of women... she will still 4k other men and justify that u are a weak man ,thats y she cheated... enjoy ur humiliation
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Kingcalls: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:

Dont mind @ justpowerapp ... yoruba women are the worst in Nigeria ....they are lazy as 4k and like taking control of their husbands if they identify that he is weak ...

5 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by FalseProphet1(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2022
She's a girlfriend not a wife, if you're not comfortable with her attitude let her go and look for someone else.

If you keep enduring her I see you dying of severe beating from her.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by ITbomb(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Who is paying the bills?
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Windscribe: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Which French man answers Patrick?
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
ITbomb:
Who is paying the bills?
Nairalanders are dumb to believe this crap

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Sammy101111(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2022
You were du.m.b to play that kind of game with a woman .
Why will you both be practising fight for what
If she said yes
You should have just said no to the fight and left

Guy code

(1)never prove your self to a woman
It worthless she will easily skale you

3 Likes

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Double0h7(f): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2022
This person is 3 years short of 50! Imagine that, 50! grin
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Premiumwriter: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Now you have to beat her. Like really make her angry which will result into a real fight. Hold nothing back and beat her.

You'll have proven that you can really beat her and she'll fall back in line and into her place.

But you might end up in jail.

Really, there's no coming back from where you are right now. You should have won the fight even if it meant breaking the rules and hitting her really hard.
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2022
patrick49000:
Hello,

Thx

She won't try it with a Nigerian man
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

Je pense que tu dois lui parler de ça. La communication est importante pour éviter tout malentendu. Bonne chance!

Merci, j'ai essayé mais elle ne me laisse pas en placer une. Quand j'essaye elle me coupe et me dit de pas négocier, que j'ai perdu alors je dois faire ce qu'elle me dit...

1 Like

Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
She's a girlfriend not a wife, if you're not comfortable with her attitude let her go and look for someone else.

If you keep enduring her I see you dying of severe beating from her.

This I have seen.

i wont let her beat me anyway
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2022
ITbomb:
Who is paying the bills?

i do of course
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
You were du.m.b to play that kind of game with a woman .
Why will you both be practising fight for what
If she said yes
You should have just said no to the fight and left

Guy code

(1)never prove your self to a woman
It worthless she will easily skale you

i know it was a mistake.. i just want to show her she was wrong..
Re: PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf by patrick49000: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Double0h7:
This person is 3 years short of 50! Imagine that, 50! grin

what do u mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can U Do For Love / 15 Things Women Do Better Than Men.. / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.