Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (76242 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by OdenKelechi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thank you lord, one of your lost sheep has been found and the rest would be found soon, Amen.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Blackdisciple(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
No please fix ooo it always look nice on you ...
Wawia....
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by uthlaw: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Honestly I'm done fixing nails

It's not my calling at all cry cry cry cry

I lost my finger nail two months ago

Early this week I lost my big toe nail embarassed
It's painful
It hurts cry

E pain pass heartbreak cry cry cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

Have you had this experience before?
How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?

Share your experiences
na because of who you de fixed nails b4!
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by angelfallz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shouldn't it be the fault of the people that fix nails? Maybe they don't know what they are doing.

Xilsbridalhouse:
I was able to stop this nonsense during my days in school...I wanted to feel among but my beautiful nails that everyone used to admire became something else after removing the artificial nails, so I stopped quickly.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by skidomiller(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
you learnt your lesson in a hard way,sowi
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Iliveforever(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members.

If you like report tire, I no go give you #20 naira tongue

3 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by kinzd(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
So sorry Dear I know how you are feeling easy its gonna be fine ok
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by AfonjaConehead: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Madam Debinu,pele o... quick recovery

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by elmagnifico411(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
The leg no even fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by angelfallz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Another lady complaining about artificial nails. It's like artificial nails have a detrimental effect on natural nails.

AutoChick4U:
I've long stopped since I noticed my natural nails are pretty without artificial.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by AutoChick4U(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Another lady complaining about artificial nails. It's like artificial nails have a detrimental effect on natural nails.

Yes

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nope!!! Never have I experienced this! In fact, my nails break easily, they're so soft that when they manage to grow, they break and become really short but when I fix false nails, they thrive well.
False nails aren't for everyone abi na your nail technician do you strong thing?
Enjoy this pounded yam made by yours truly with her false nails. grin grin grin grin
Use it to hold body and console yourself. They'll grow eventuari sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by udemzyudex(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Spending123:
Omo See yam leg... grin grin grin I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that you're from the Dot Nation grin grin grin

Most Nigerians lack etiquette, you don't know if she's a chubby, fat or have health issues, you will just open your mouth waaa and saying nonsense or because you have a smartphone so you can post whatever you feel will make you happy.

Education is more than just collect a certificate ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Le2money(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Op, hope Dem cut your toe(s) Cha Cox as the nails wey go give u no satisfy u so, den anything wey u see while doing the artificial one, u go carry am ursev

maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by AfroKnight: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

I’m sorry I thought the same thing cheesy
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by TruthUntold: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Naa by force? Who send you??

You even base for Kano.. there are many things you should be worried about..
What if isbah catch you?? Or Boko boys sight you?? Don't you know you dey tempt their penis?? Haram

If Dem start dey wipe you koboko now, you go dey scream violation of your rights

you need to move to Kano for at least two months, live there and then go back to wherever black hole you crawled out of an enlightened man.
No one arrests anyone for fixing nails.
you should see the spas and nightclubs they have in that town, your eye go clear mtchewww
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by angelfallz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seu.n Myn..d44 Justw..ise Domini.,que.
Rule 1.
Offtopic

You are obviously new on NL
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Ezonman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you don't remove that ring on your finger l see another problem in removing it
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

Why are you people like this bayi?!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Spending123: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
udemzyudex:

Most Nigerians lack etiquette, you don't know if she's a chubby, fat or have health issues, you will just open your mouth waaa and saying nonsense or because you have a smartphone so you can post whatever you feel will make you happy.

Education is more than just collect a certificate ooo.

Rest Nah, small play I just the play make I use am forget this Buhari regime you done the take am serious... Nah waaah oooo.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by AlexB300: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
grin

grin grin Funny how news abt igbos make headlines

To help this topic trend and attract more traffic, let me add the special ingredient; Igbos will never be President in Nigeria after they have turned Southeast to Afghanistan shocked
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Kajaard: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

Not nice. The way you guys ridicule people makes others disinterested from commenting on topics or creating threads.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Spending123:

Rest Nah, small play I just the play make I use am forget this Buhari regime you done the take am serious... Nah waaah oooo.

Mumu play
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
daddytime:
Most things artificial are a huge turn off for me, particularly in the opposite sex...

Personally, I have never seen anything attractive about artificial or painted nails... Not a damn thing!!!

Fix all you want from head to toes... Las las, na chest and hips most men dey look!!! tongue
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by saintruky(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oh nairalanders una know how to spice person day sha... @op nor mind Davash n co... Na yeye dey do dem... Lol..

But u for still add graphic sha grin... Na joke o

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Omoluabi16(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Without trying to dictate to anyone, I just detest that eye and nails wey ladies dey fix. I don't even find it attractive.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by xynerise: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lai lai!! You must fix that nails o.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

Na who chop belle full dey go fix nail.. Your for call me make i help you remove am finish na, wouldnt have charge you much
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

So sorry you had to go through this. What exactly happened? Did you hit it against a hard surface? That can make it break with force, pulling off your natural nails in the process.

Another thing could be the way it was fixed and the amount/type of glue used. You nail would grow back, it would take time and may come out funny looking this time.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by AbarisFather(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ufotty2001: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
If you are a female and your legs look like this.. please cut it off
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Nope!!! Never have I experienced this! In fact, my nails break easily, they're so soft that when they manage to grow, they break and become really short but when I fix false nails, they thrive well.
False nails aren't for everyone abi na your nail technician do you strong thing?
Enjoy this pounded yam made by yours truly with her false nails. grin grin grin grin
Use it to hold body and console yourself. They'll grow eventuari sha. grin

That is Pounded yam or Akamu?!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths / These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.