Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (76180 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Oduduwa707: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your mama na woman, woman na your mama!
Show respect!

Shey you well at all? Abeg answer, shey you well at all?

Or you also want experience one wey pass her own? Abeg, talk make we know how we go take format am for you sharp, sharp. angry
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by tunary(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Honestly I'm done fixing nails

It's not my calling at all cry cry cry cry

I lost my finger nail two months ago

Early this week I lost my big toe nail embarassed
It's painful
It hurts cry

E pain pass heartbreak cry cry cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

Have you had this experience before?
How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?

Share your experiences
Very good, this is a big lesson for all the ladies doing nail extension and other no sense just to look more attractive. This should severe as warning to up coming slay mamas.

Heal quick and go back to business
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Gist1234(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's a lie o.You must fix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Carbonated: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

No be your footsteps dem dey follow?

Hello Mariah, trust you are doing great. Pls i want you to direct me to that boy's thread who wants to start Fried Yam business, You gave an advice the location he wants to use is no conducive. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
She still put ring for thumb like mechanic

That's my business signature ring
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by xynerise: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
ahnie:

Papa antelope.. how's madAm skydeep
Nne kedu?

She dey kampe wink
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Psoul(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Wise words from wise person
Thanks dearly

grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ahnie: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
xynerise:

Nne kedu?

She dey kampe wink
Warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
ahnie:

Warmest regards.

Nwanyioma cheesy
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ahnie: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Nwanyioma cheesy
Udo.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by trumpcoat(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's a sorry case
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Gfh1: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
How
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Babasonny(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
I laugh in my dialect.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Tupaq: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

Why are you this wicked?
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

Bobriscky people, Shay men dey fix nails before?

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
Oduduwa707:

Shey you well at all? Abeg answer, shey you well at all?

Or you also want experience one wey pass her own? Abeg, talk make we know how we go take format am for you sharp, sharp. angry
[/s]
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Carbonated:

Hello Mariah, trust you are doing great. Pls i want you to direct me to that boy's thread who wants to start Fried Yam business, You gave an advice the location he wants to use is no conducive. Thanks.

To be honest, I cannot remember the particular thread. Sorry.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by merits(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
You never start to limp,till you start to jump that's when I know you are serious.Impress men and lost toes completely. grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by emmysexxy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol
I'm a lady, I wore jeans with palms cos of the leg

All of you that are saying its a man
Yes, it's a man... Your father's leg grin grin grin
You happy now cheesy ;Dclowns grin grin

How much is beans?
I need beans please...
Contact me on WhatsApp 09063555004

Dear Nairalanders, as you are watching... I want to let you know that I deal on Foodstuffs... Agro commodities, rice, beans, onions, maize, Millet, Sorghum etc
Location kano
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Spending123:
Omo See yam leg... grin grin grin I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that you're from the Dot Nation grin grin grin
p
Hahahhahahaha please please my stomach
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by emmysexxy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=emmysexxy post=106711962][/quote]
I need beans
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by InvertedHammer: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Not really kiddo
I hit my nail on the wall

Learn to talk kiddo, now go and play cheesy
/
I don't know about hitting your nail on the wall.

But the leg I saw in that picture is very disgusting to say the least.

Are you a footballer?

/
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't know about hitting your nail on the wall.

But the leg I saw in that picture is very disgusting to say the least.

Are you a footballer?

/

You're a fool
I curse you
Go and Mark it
Finally, I've used you as a scape goat
This your post will hunt you all the days of your life.
No human being will deliver you, they will refer you back to me.
Nairaland is a faceless forum... you don't know whom you're dealing with
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ghettochild(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

When I come back home.. I will be doing ur nails

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
ghettochild:

When I come back home.. I will be doing ur nails

Awwwww
Safe trip ahead
These nails are beautiful... I love cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by InvertedHammer: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

You're a fool
I curse you
Go and Mark it

/

I am shaking!!!

/
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Juliusdking(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
U never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by We4all: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2021
descarado:

If you use LED nail glue( not super glue), dry on LED light and coat on top that's the end.
You 100% do anything with it. You go tire to wear nails. It's not blunt. I just removed one I did like 7 weeks ago. Rub it like nail vanish and put on LED light to dry. Then polish your nail. Dry again. Can only dry with LED. The nail polish and glue are specially made. Not the normal nail polish.Design as you want. People use that to grow natural nails effortlessly.
Go to good salon, let them do it for you once or twice, buy the kit on amazon and do it yourself.

Sounds nice. I will have to educate my cuz about this. So, one cannot use the regular nail polish? Tell me, if someone decides not to get the kit but specific items, what should one go for?
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by michlins(m): 2:35am On Oct 14, 2021
maureensylvia:

You're a fool
I curse you
Go and Mark it

LoL. Nigeria sun dey disturb you

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusdking:
U never see anything

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.