Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (76116 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Carbonated:

Hello Mariah, trust you are doing great. Pls i want you to direct me to that boy's thread who wants to start Fried Yam business, You gave an advice the location he wants to use is no conducive. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6794274/good-people-nairaland I think this the thread you looking for
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Immarocks(f): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Nails,eye lashes and heels not for me...sorry ooooo aunty...
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Carbonated: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2021
wanderingsoup:

https://www.nairaland.com/6794274/good-people-nairaland I think this the thread you looking for

Yes thank you Chief......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / 6 Ways Men Are Killing Their Sperm Unknowingly / Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.