Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (76115 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Karlosorji(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Spending123:
Omo See yam leg... grin grin grin I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that you're from the Dot Nation grin grin grin
God punish that your mouth. You are part of the reason this country must break. Do kee you there
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Taa gbafuo!
Onye onu ojoo! tongue

Eshi m gidere gi ehn...m gbuo gi ilu eshi ahu!
Ị gaghị eme ihe ọ bụla, Mariah

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

MariahAngel...she's threatening me now. Help me beg her, ejo. cry

When you no dey hear word nko? angry

Maureensylvia, nne biko e wela iwe o?
Gbaghara ya maka na onye aghirigha k’owu. kiss
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Ị gaghị eme ihe ọ bụla, Mariah

I ka n’ekwu? angry
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

I ka n’ekwu? angry
Ndo, nwanyi oma. No vex kiss

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by jimmyolasun: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
TruthUntold:

you need to move to Kano for at least two months, live there and then go back to wherever black hole you crawled out of an enlightened man.
No one arrests anyone for fixing nails.
you should see the spas and nightclubs they have in that town, your eye go clear mtchewww

Lai lai.. that Boko Haram infested region.. I jump and pass.. I will rather remain in my black hole
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by InvertedHammer: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Honestly I'm done fixing nails

It's not my calling at all cry cry cry cry

I lost my finger nail two months ago

Early this week I lost my big toe nail embarassed
It's painful
It hurts cry

E pain pass heartbreak cry cry cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

Have you had this experience before?
How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?

Share your experiences
/
The problem is that you seem like a dirty person. The artificial nails only covered and provided homes for the microbes you left under your nails and they went to work.

Work on your hygiene. That's all.

/
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Karemarealty288(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
God made man simple......man made himself complicated.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by descarado: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I like to think it takes special skill to cook and wash with artificial nails. You even use am pound yam join. When my natural mails grow too long, I feel inhibited and file it. lipsrsealed

It doesn’t go past this length. I just keep applying different natural nail polish to it. embarassed
If you use LED nail glue( not super glue), dry on LED light and coat on top that's the end.
You 100% do anything with it. You go tire to wear nails. It's not blunt. I just removed one I did like 7 weeks ago. Rub it like nail vanish and put on LED light to dry. Then polish your nail. Dry again. Can only dry with LED. The nail polish and glue are specially made. Not the normal nail polish.Design as you want. People use that to grow natural nails effortlessly.
Go to good salon, let them do it for you once or twice, buy the kit on amazon and do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Beninwitch: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
� � � Sorry Op. This is so funny. I have naturally long toe nails,that I always have to trim to wear shoes.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ahnie: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
xynerise:

Life is good dear. But we dey push am small small wink
Papa antelope.. how's madAm skydeep
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by descarado: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Use something like this next time.
Superglue and those things are outdated.
The nail industry has moved on long ago

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ahnie: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Ndo, nwanyi oma. No vex kiss

grin grin
We go gather flog you virtually very soon.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Beninwitch: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
descarado:

If you use LED nail glue( not super glue), dry on LED light and coat on top that's the end.
You 100% do anything with it. You go tire to wear nails. It's not blunt. I just removed one I did like 7 weeks ago. Rub it like nail vanish and put on LED light to dry. Then polish your nail. Dry again. Can only dry with LED. The nail polish and glue are specially made. Not the normal nail polish.Design as you want. People use that to grow natural nails effortlessly.
Go to good salon, let them do it for you once or twice, buy the kit on amazon and do it yourself.

Pls post a picture of it. I once saw a guy drying artificial nails under a dome with lights. Is that what you are talking about? The light was timed.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by wumi2017(f): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
I remember d Last time I fixed my nails ,,I saw hell �..to wash pant sef na big wahala grin may God forgive all those slay queens wey dey carry long nails upandown grin grin.. just wondering how dey eat swallow food
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by descarado: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beninwitch:

Pls post a picture of it. I once saw a guy drying artificial nails under a dome with lights. Is that what you are talking about? The light was timed.
Just posted a full kit picture.
Yeah, that dome light is LED light. All they use can only dry through LED ligh both nail polish. That was how they were designed. Some that want to grow long nails will attach acyclic at the tips, weeks, they will grow out and you cut them of with clipper or nail file and just grow your nails.
When you wanna remove it use the remover. If you see any nail that have lasted up to 3 to 4 weeks and still intact like the day it was done, that's what was used grin

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
ahnie:

We go gather flog you virtually very soon.
Isoko Amaka, you go follow dem flog your brother

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Oduduwa707: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol
I'm a lady, I wore jeans with palms cos of the leg

All of you that are saying its a man
Yes, it's a man... Your father's leg grin grin grin
You happy now cheesy ;Dclowns grin grin

Dear Nairalanders, as you are watching... I want to let you know that I deal on Foodstuffs... Agro commodities, rice, beans, onions, maize, Millet, Sorghum etc
Location kano

God don catch dis werey at last... See leg like Mortar... grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Coronavirus1: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
You are a man you are fixing nails good for you hope you learn your bitter lesson.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
So in the real sense of it, experience is not the best teacher (maybe in few cases sha).
'Cos how can your finger nail remove just two months ago due to fixing of nails and you still didn't stop fixing till toe nail removed?

But sorry ehn.
You will be relieved of the pain soon.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Prettychild(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
So sorry for the pains. That’s why I don’t fancy fixing. But are you sure that the person who fixed your nails did not use super glue instead of the normal glue for nails? You need to find out cos a lot of them do that.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ahnie: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Isoko Amaka, you go follow dem flog your brother
Yes nau.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by MrCliff(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmmmm
Women sha angry
Artificial over nature @ all times undecided
Sorry oh. If nail fixing de too give u isha, give it up na.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by oochi123(f): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo! The pain no be here o.i experienced that shit in 2010 when I was coming back from work.was crying in the car and my snr colleague was wondering why.
When I told him why I was crying,he hissed and said Pele o omoge.immediately I got to dopemu under bridge,I took bike straight to the salon to remove what was left.
I have not fixed nails since then.
I no follow do that kind shakara abeg.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
descarado:

Just posted a full kit picture.
Yeah, that dome light is LED light. All they use can only dry through LED ligh both nail polish. That was how they were designed. Some that want to grow long nails will attach acyclic at the tips, weeks, they will grow out and you cut them of with clipper or nail file and just grow your nails.
When you wanna remove it use the remover. If you see any nail that have lasted up to 3 to 4 weeks and still intact like the day it was done, that's what was used grin

I have seen this in several beauty parlors here, though I didn’t know what it was. I thought it was a modern way of drying the everyday nail polish. Bobrisky and his likes prefer their claws, they are not the standard for sane celebrities cheesy.

I’ll try it out. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Finchmgh: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Your leg is disgusting and irritating
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
The problem is that you seem like a dirty person. The artificial nails only covered and provided homes for the microbes you left under your nails and they went to work.

Work on your hygiene. That's all.

/

Not really kiddo
I hit my nail on the wall

Learn to talk kiddo, now go and play cheesy
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Finchmgh:
Your leg is disgusting and irritating

Awww
I went to bush market... Didn't go to home straight.. I stopped by for treatment

I deal on agro cheesy
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Stanleyq: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
No, yam legs are mostly yoruba women
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

When you no dey hear word nko? angry

Maureensylvia, nne biko e wela iwe o?
Gbaghara ya maka na onye aghirigha k’owu. kiss

Ya jee Mee rubbish ahu odere edit, if not... Oga afu nke Toro biati
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Starz825(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided
Even the hand sef
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Ablemed: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

Lmao grin grin

haba bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / 6 Ways Men Are Killing Their Sperm Unknowingly / Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.