Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards (21933 Views)

Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Acidosis:
The marginalization faced by some women is NOT because of their gender. More often than not, marginalization is a result of being in a minority group. So if you as a woman finds yourself in the midst of 100 men and 10 women, chances are your voice is less likely to be heard. But this is not because you're a woman. A man in the same environment may face the same issue.

For women like Ini Edo and other high-achieving women, they need to come out and describe their experiences. Impostor syndrome is not marginalization. A lot of high achievers face impostor syndrome and then claim marginalization upon recovery. Impostor syndrome is simply a psychological problem.

While I agree that certain cultural issues exist, coming out to talk about marginalization is not the way forward. Women with the interest of breaking these barriers are out there in numbers. For example, we now have female bishops and female pastors. If women are truly interested in these things, nobody will stop them. Imagine men claiming marginalization simply because 99.9% of nuns (reverend sisters) are female? Truth is that men don't give a f**k about such duties. If women want to take over Rome, then come out and express yourself. In Osun state, women lead the traditional religion. In Akure, women become Kings. The founder of Foursquare Gospel Church is a woman. These are just a few.

While there are more male-dominated traditions, more women need to show interest NOT sit back and talk about marginalization on Instagram. Nothing has ever been given on a silver platter.

And romantically, the notion out there is that women generally love dominant men. How can your man become dominant by trying to subjugate him? How many wives today will love to see their husbands kneel before a woman in church for anointing service? How many women want to see their husbands dressed like a nun while attending to a lady - Pope in Rome? If more women do not want this, the idea of marginalization is thoughtless.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Walkee:
lol this one is just capping rubbish.
When I gained admission into AAU, the VC was a woman, Dean of my faculty was a woman, librarian was a woman, my hod was a woman. So shut the fucck up biitch and stop crying.

With this been said, there's zero chance of women being as successful as men. The reason you have more men in high position is the same reason more men are rotting in prison, more men have died this morning falling from electric poles, getting crushed by a heavy object they're working with, drugs getting burst into their blood etc. A man has zero choice other than succeed. While a woman can demand a man take care of her.
When I was 17 I was already working with old men constructing roads while my sisters bathe and paint their nails. While their boyfriends pay their bills.
If you want political positions be ready to do all the dirty things both legal and illegal no man is going to relinquish his position for you.

U went straight for the jugular.... I don't like you... grin

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by Owen247: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

It is not sir cheesy grin

Imagine someone said 'they think women are dumb and easily manipulated' cheesy
Lol someone said that sha, not me.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by FreeIgboho: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are the one saying nonsense...u have finally come out of ur hiding...so it's out leadership now

Women are not screaming Marginalization in other roles like plumbing, carpentry, mechanic, agbero, or is mc-oluomo not an agbero...

but when it comes to big roles, head of department, and presidency..that men had to fight to get...women are now claiming marginalization...

Sorry ..but please answer ...the men in those positions, did they get there for free just because they are men?? Answer please ...
...it's irritating that u women just want men to give up possitions everybody wants in the name of equality, crying that they are not represented are the people there non-humans.. are men from another planet...

There are more nurses everywhere, u don't hear men crying marginalization

U keep shouting culture and systemic bias...which culture in 2021...are there no example of women that are leaders because they to fought for it like other men....these examples of women already prove you wrong.... Women CEOs, women head of department that didn't wait for someone to give it to them ..that didn't let family hold them back, like some men don't allow family hold them back..

What we have are humans fighting to be leaders...weda man or woman it doesn't matter....but what feminist and bias people like u see is injustice and marginalization because some people are fighting harder for what they want....so the other people went there to play...I ask you...?? Did the men and other women wining go there to play...??

So it should no longer be by merit, persistence and resilience....positions should just be shared by gender ..

Buhari had to contest many times to win
Oby Ezekwesili contested once and left...and went back to scream that women are not supported .

.it's irritating...so people can't have their choice to vote for men anymore without women crying that it's marginalization..

U are the one talking nonsense

Genius the topic is wether women are marginalized in Nigeria, not causes or solutions. First go and learn the definition of marginalization then come back and let's see you still say women are not marginalized. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Walkee:
this north narrative sef is rubbish. The female children that are forced to marry at 12 have brothers that are left on the streets at age 9, the females are forced to marry, the males are ignored to either follow a trailer down south to scavenge metal, beg or worse still, left at the mercy of Boko Haram and bandits recruiters.
These only in the poorest of poor families. Well to do homes in the North don't marry off their children or leave them at the mercy of BH.
I was told by my friends in kano that girls are paid to go to school in Jigawa. The boys are given scholarship too but those of the girls is 4x higher than the ones given to their male counterparts.

My Fulani friend has a girl who is betrothed to him, she finished secondary school and refused to write jamb, she declared she wants to get married. My friend begged her to carry jamb she refused, he gave her money to buy form she used it to buy clothes and hair. He has decided to do the wedding in a couple of months. You will now see someone like that now and still type that Northern girls are denied education.
Any family where a Northern girl is forced to marry at 12, her brother is in the South picking condemn iron or helping BH to clean Ak-47

That's why I don't even what to drag the North into this.

There is a sterling difference between the poor and the rich that it is no longer a religious but a power/poverty problem for me.

The rich don't even follow their Sharia laws and dressings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by FreeIgboho: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

U went straight for the jugular.... I don't like you...
Walkee
grin

Not knowing he is taking nonsense. Poor guy
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Genius the topic is wether women are marginalized in Nigeria, not causes or solutions. First go and learn the definition of marginalization then come back and let's see you still say women are not marginalized. Ok?

, u are the one that should go and see the meaning of being marginalized.....your rant over this thread is baseless... ? u keep saying women are excluded from leadership roles, women are treated differently in families, they are not allowed to keep their names after wedding.....when we show u examples that counters your claim......u will jump back to marginalization being the topic..... u cant eat you cake and have it
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by crackhaus: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
truthsayer009:

This reeks of pure hate from you, what does enemy within mean? She has a different opinion about marginalization in Nigeria & all of a sudden, she has become an enemy. So anyone that doesn't accept your POV is an enemy.

So if crackhaus or raalsalghul disagrees with me on one topic , It automatically means they are now my enemies. Jeez!

Thank God say man no be God o.

cheesycheesy

You see this group of snowflakes, very peculiar set... They have one thing in common that has made anyone with a working brain NOT take them very seriously.

One second, they're telling us how every woman should have a right to her own choices and must not be attacked for it.
The very next second, they're blacklisting any woman who chose to have a different opinion from them.

Enemy within... cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by FreeIgboho: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

, u are the one that should go and see the meaning of being marginalized.....your rant over this thread is baseless... ? u keep saying women are excluded from leadership roles, women are treated differently in families, they are not allowed to keep their names after wedding.....when we show u examples that counters your claim......u will jump back to marginalization being the topic..... u cant eat you cake and have it

Never mind all that - it is called small talk, shooting the breeze.
Bottom line: WOMEN ARE MARGINALIZED IN NIGERIAN SOCIETY
Now that you have agreed with that, no more discussion. QED.
Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by KevinDein: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Thanks, Bukatyne.

I got weary of the conversation, because it simply began to seem like some persons simply want the tag to remain, no matter how negligible the justification is. "We are marginalised."

I've left it alone. cheesy
Well observed and well said. You got a good head on your shoulders, ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by crackhaus: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Well-done PrimadonnaO on this thread.

We have ensured everyone has equal opportunities; now we are policing for equal outcomes.

We will still get to 'why do only women get pregnant when men & women have sex'?

A woman got the presidential ticket some years back yet only four people voted for her.

I am 100% sure that more than 4 feminists in Nigeria were eligible to vote and had PVCs.

They did not vote for her yet come to wail that women are marginalized.
Do they even have PVCs?
People whose activism begins and ends on social media.

The ones who will bother risking their wigs and makeup to go out and vote, still end up NOT voting for the female candidates.
Why? Because they have been conditioned. grin

Robots.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Never mind all that - it is called small talk, shooting the breeze.
Bottom line: WOMEN ARE MARGINALIZED IN NIGERIAN SOCIETY
Now that you have agreed with that, no more discussion. QED.
Ciao!

walahi...you no normal.. grin

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by Samunosuke(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gender equality/equity or whatever term is currently used has been hijacked by male haters to achieve their objective of subjugating men. If we are talking about personal lives then there are certain cultural realities that we have to acknowledge. My major problem with the movement is its application in the profession world. No man is given an advantage while growing up. We rather have it rougher but when we are able to surmount all of that and compete professionally, the odds are firmly stacked against us due to perceived marginalization from females. No organization would normally choose a less performing male over another except there are irregularities but for female it’s normal and even expected these days.

I could go on and on but I’ve come to accept that the world is headed for the edge if we continue like this. If I suffer to build an empire tomorrow through hard work I’d be expected to hire 50-50 regardless of if some are not up to my standards just because.

I blame the men in high positions that have allowed this destructive narrative to continue unchecked for a long time. They’re all scared of losing their positions so they accept it and even further the movement.

God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

There is a groundwork that led to you not wanting to be president of Nigeria or be involved in things. If it is a one off thing - only you, cool. But if almost your whole group don't want to be involved, then the cause is systemic. Your group will end up in the periphery - which is the definition of marginalisation. Your group is marginalized by definition. You can't come out and be saying you are not marginalized. It makes no sense - a non sequitur, NONSENSE!

Biko, there are enough marginalized women on this thread to want to recruit me by force.

My parents especially my mother has invested too much in me for me to think I am marginalized.

And I have seen that around me.

DO NOT add ME to your marginalized women statistics.

Even women who believe men & women are not equal are breaking grounds daily doing whatever they like with their lives.

The irony is that you don't even realize you keep infantilizing women with your posts.

In this 21st Century free Nigeria that you can be whatever you desire, you are still saying there are systemic bla bla bla making women not to succeed.

In today's Nigeria?

If the women around you are like that, the women around me are not.

They set goals no matter how small or big and smash it.

It is also a fallacy to think that anything falls into any one's laps in this world. Of you want something, better be willing to work (negative or positive) for it.

Like Yorubas would say:
> Eni ti a jeun gboingboin a ti lekun gboingboin.

> Ikoko to a je ata, idi e gbona.

Or if it is the Biblical version you want:
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

To achieve ANYTHING in this life, you have to pay the price and work for it. The difference is that what I do to achieve A might not be what you do to achieve same.

There is nowhere in the world that equal outcomes ever occurred; and it will never happen.

4 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

No need to mention boy challenges oooo.....the boy child has no challenge...once you come with a penis ..u automatically get to the top...no struggles, no marginalization, no matriachy....

it's women only women that are prevented and marginalized from becoming plumbers, carpenters, mechanic, heads of departments, CEOs and presidents ....in fact the women leaders and CEOs and champions doing well got there by error.....

Abi we should all convert to men shocked

And to think we have a lot of men transgendering to women than the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD DO NOT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF MARGINALIZATION!!
The topic of the thread is wether women are marginalized, not solutions or causes. The OP opined that they not. Which is of course nonsense. Women are in the periphery of major roles in Nigeria - which is the definition of Marginalization. Even Igbos are screaming marginalization, talkless of women!

You are speaking English Oga:

How are women marginalized in Nigeria today?
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Karleb:
My brother! You have addressed many issues.

Even in marriages, they go for the bad guys, leaving the good guys hanging and when the union hit the wall, the put the blame on men not minding their terrible choices.

It was in my final year that I learnt that my Dad send more money to my sister than he sends to me, yet this girl will come to my lodge and I will still do the elder brother duties to her and her friend.

Women have problems, quite alright but don't men have their own problems too? Why are men not shouting marginalization?

It's one of the reasons I will never be a feminist.

@bold:

Very sharp girl grin

She run you street ontop big brother things grin

And I am sure you were feeling on top of the world while giving her doe as per you are able to provide for her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me laugh mbok!

3 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Thanks, Bukatyne.

I got weary of the conversation, because it simply began to seem like some persons simply want the tag to remain, no matter how negligible the justification is. "We are marginalised."

I've left it alone. cheesy

I have asked examples of marginalization, I have not seen.

A man stopped his wife from working, a man married his daughter off, bla bla.

Is it constitutional?

Is it legal?

That is the discussions we should be having.

3 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
crackhaus:

Do they even have PVCs?
People whose activism begins and ends on social media.

The ones who will bother risking their wigs and makeup to go out and vote, still end up NOT voting for the female candidates.
Why? Because they have been conditioned. grin

Robots.

Eku conditioning cheesy

Maybe I should make anti-conditioning shampoo.

If we have having this discussion in the 60s, maybe I would agree.

In 2021 when you can be anything good or bad?

Nope!

2 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Abi we should all convert to men shocked

And to think we have a lot of men transgendering to women than the other way round.

naaaaahhh ..
lets just eliminate all men ....
i bet many of you women will still cry foul

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

naaaaahhh ..
lets just eliminate all men ....
i bet many of you women will still cry foul

Why eliminate men when you can condition them to be what you want?

That conditioning (part of which is making them ashamed of their differences) is happening on a global scale.

I always look at negotiating a win-win situation biko. tongue

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Why eliminate men when you can condition them to be what you want?

That conditioning (part of which is making them ashamed of their differences) is happening on a global scale.

I always look at negotiating a win-win situation biko. tongue

At the end of the day...
ur risk apetite will always be lower...nature rigged the system right from evolution

.You will always love and care for family more than men...it's your Achilles heel..

so try and condition all you want...yes, some men will become pvssies..but .men will always come out on top....no need for gender wars

.scandenavian countries have tried it and their equality of outcomes games are already failling..

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by angelfallz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Your sister is greedy and deceitful.

There are valid reasons why girls are given more money than their brothers in school. So don't take it as a bad bias. It was my mum that told me about these reasons.

1. Women's consumer products like body cream, weavon, making hair, fixing nails, makeup etc are generally more expensive than men's consumer products.

2. To avoid any guy using money to get to the girl.

This 2nd reason is the most important according to my mum. A girl that has enough money to take care of herself would not be easily influenced by guys who are trying to use money to get to her.

It is because of this reason that I said your sister is greedy and deceitful. She had enough money yet she still comes to you for more(greed) and pretends that she doesn't have(deceit).

It would be easy for her to fall prey to guys that use money to lure girls. Just saying. undecided

Karleb:
My brother! You have addressed many issues.

Even in marriages, they go for the bad guys, leaving the good guys hanging and when the union hit the wall, the put the blame on men not minding their terrible choices.

It was in my final year that I learnt that my Dad send more money to my sister than he sends to me, yet this girl will come to my lodge and I will still do the elder brother duties to her and her friend.

Women have problems, quite alright but don't men have their own problems too? Why are men not shouting marginalization?

It's one of the reasons I will never be a feminist.
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by Hissen: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Walkee:
lol this one is just capping rubbish.
When I gained admission into AAU, the VC was a woman, Dean of my faculty was a woman, librarian was a woman, my hod was a woman. So shut the fucck up biitch and stop crying.

With this been said, there's zero chance of women being as successful as men. The reason you have more men in high position is the same reason more men are rotting in prison, more men have died this morning falling from electric poles, getting crushed by a heavy object they're working with, drugs getting burst into their blood etc. A man has zero choice other than succeed. While a woman can demand a man take care of her.
When I was 17 I was already working with old men constructing roads while my sisters bathe and paint their nails. While their boyfriends pay their bills.
If you want political positions be ready to do all the dirty things both legal and illegal no man is going to relinquish his position for you.
Provide you more than 100 kinds of items to select . Sorting standard of A grade quality: No stain, no torn, no pilling, no hole, no over-used, no fade… what we offer is only offer good condition, fashion style, colorful and clean! Include used clothing & used shoes , and used bags We will send you latest quotation of summer and winter sorted quotation for your reference! Hissen global: www.hissenglobal.com
bukatyne:

That's why I don't even what to drag the North into this.

There is a sterling difference between the poor and the rich that it is no longer a religious but a power/poverty problem for me.

The rich don't even follow their Sharia laws and dressings.
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Samunosuke:
Gender equality/equity or whatever term is currently used has been hijacked by male haters to achieve their objective of subjugating men. If we are talking about personal lives then there are certain cultural realities that we have to acknowledge. My major problem with the movement is its application in the profession world. No man is given an advantage while growing up. We rather have it rougher but when we are able to surmount all of that and compete professionally, the odds are firmly stacked against us due to perceived marginalization from females. No organization would normally choose a less performing male over another except there are irregularities but for female it’s normal and even expected these days.

I could go on and on but I’ve come to accept that the world is headed for the edge if we continue like this. If I suffer to build an empire tomorrow through hard work I’d be expected to hire 50-50 regardless of if some are not up to my standards just because.

I blame the men in high positions that have allowed this destructive narrative to continue unchecked for a long time. They’re all scared of losing their positions so they accept it and even further the movement.

God help us all!

Relax..it's a dead on arrival agenda...

Their false LGBTQ research claiming men and women are equal and that gender isn't nature but only a social contruct is what's driving their female dominating agenda.

Men will be men
Women will eventually be women...

They can't force equality of outcomes.. it's a lost cause...

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by FreeIgboho: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Biko, there are enough marginalized women on this thread to want to recruit me by force.

My parents especially my mother has invested too much in me for me to think I am marginalized.

And I have seen that around me.

DO NOT add ME to your marginalized women statistics.

Even women who believe men & women are not equal are breaking grounds daily doing whatever they like with their lives.

The irony is that you don't even realize you keep infantilizing women with your posts.

In this 21st Century free Nigeria that you can be whatever you desire, you are still saying there are systemic bla bla bla making women not to succeed.

In today's Nigeria?

If the women around you are like that, the women around me are not.

They set goals no matter how small or big and smash it.

It is also a fallacy to think that anything falls into any one's laps in this world. Of you want something, better be willing to work (negative or positive) for it.

Like Yorubas would say:
> Eni ti a jeun gboingboin a ti lekun gboingboin.

> Ikoko to a je ata, idi e gbona.

Or if it is the Biblical version you want:
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

To achieve ANYTHING in this life, you have to pay the price and work for it. The difference is that what I do to achieve A might not be what you do to achieve same.

There is nowhere in the world that equal outcomes ever occurred; and it will never happen.

Bros, nobody is talking about you in partucular. The question is wether women in general are marginalized in today's Nigeria (let me translate it for you: "Are women heavily underrepresented in major roles in Nigeria of today). The answer of course is a resounding YES! So that's settled: WOMEN ARE MARGINALIZED IN NIGERIA OF TODAY!!!

But beyond that, looking objectively, do you really think women have a fair shake in today's Nigerian society? Don't you think tradition, culture, etc put women in general in a position that's far too subservient to men?
Don't you think there ought be an on-going struggle to change that a bit? I'd advice you and others to JOIN THAT STRUGGLE! That's the only way change occurs.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by FreeIgboho: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
bukatyne:

You are speaking English Oga:

How are women marginalized in Nigeria today?

Bros, they are far heavily underrepresented in major roles in Nigeria of today: they are at the margins - MARGINALIZED!

(I keep calling u bros because I suspect u r a man cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Bros, they are far heavily underrepresented in major roles in Nigeria of today: they are at the margins - MARGINALIZED!

(I keep calling u bros because I suspect u r a man)

Suddenly....beimg unrepresendted is the only meaning of marginalized...

U can't go to the internet to pull out google meaning again??
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by FreeIgboho: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

Suddenly....beimg unrepresendted is the only meaning of marginalized...

U can't go to the internet to pull out google meaning again??

That's exactly what dictionary and Google say. Here they are again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
FreeIgboho:

That's exactly what dictionary and Google say. Here they are again

No be only you get internet ..

Definitions from Oxford
marginalized
/ˈmɑːdʒɪnəlʌɪzd/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: marginalized; adjective: marginalised
(of a person, group, or concept) treated as insignificant or peripheral.
"members of marginalized cultural groups"
marginalize
/ˈmɑːdʒɪn(ə)lʌɪz/

So I ask again....How are women treated insignificant in 2021
Re: Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards by Samunosuke(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

Relax..it's a dead on arrival agenda...

Their false LGBTQ research claiming men and women are equal and that gender isn't nature but only a social contruct is what's driving their female dominating agenda.

Men will be men
Women will eventually be women...

They can't force equality of outcomes.. it's a lost cause...

That’s the worst part imho. Laying back and believing it’s doa will further lead us down this rabbit hole. An example: Most organizations (mine included) don’t have cessation clauses to their equality policies which means they never expect to achieve it and will continue ad infinitum. No one has said we will stop once we achieve x,y and z, so why stop?

What is pandered online and what happens in reality are very much at odds with each other. Switching the discourse to equity allows them to continue pushing equal outcomes knowing that their initial push for equal opportunities has been achieved.

Goal posts will always move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's On Her Marriage And Gender Equality / Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.