Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (78936 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Help2020: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God
while working to make more. I can never envy them.
Fixed.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SniperSmurf(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

If you go to London you go get mental crisis cheesy

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by KingDash: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

my brother firstly God don't exist, and secondly life is not fair.. those same poor people are better than others.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Quahl: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2021
LOL... if everybody is so rich, who go dey work for us then? All rich Men have one or two staffs working for them.

And na the staffs dey make the money for them. You feel me?

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Quahl: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Mad oh!
KingDash:
my brother firstly God don't exist, and secondly life is not fair.. those same poor people are better than others.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by HeyCorleone(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
free2ryhme:

Make flood happen first you go know the difference between enjoy and catastrophy

And flood does not affect the mainland? undecided

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by GerogeI(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Bros, you are very much consumed by materialism, just because you got to see different gatherings that will all tarnish with time.

You might be one of those people that believe religion is stupid, but I want to paint a picture of true nature of things with both religion and science.

The bible in proverbs tells us that all wealth in the physical world is worthless.

From science, everything you see is made up of the very same thing, atoms composed of 3 things electrons protons and neutrons. The difference between gold and sand is the number and arrangement of these three things.

All the color you see, exist only in your mind, there is nothing like colour. Rather, there are a type of energy wave from the sun and light sources bouncing around hitting everything around us, just like ripple on the surface of a pond travel around from their origin points when you disturb the water surface. Depending on the packing of atoms, materials bounce back these waves based on the size of the wave relative to the gaps between packed atoms and allow smaller sized waves to enter the material. When our eyes detects of the wave that was bounced back due to its size, our brain gives the material the colour we see. In truth, nothing like colour.

All materials are made of the same thing, but expanded like foam, with the gaps and pores so small our eyes do not see them. Who or whatever made this universe did it to be very big by using a sort of foam, expanded matter.

The sun is a nuclear reactor and is constantly re arranging atoms, making new materials from its existing hydrogen. The sun is constantly turning hydrogen to helium iron, lead, etc in a chain of reactions. So all materials are essential same and can be changed from one to the other. We only do not do it because the energy and radiation involved can kill all of us, that's what a nuclear reaction is truly.

While our sun makes more of helium from hydrogen, another sun some where will be making more of iron from say copper or another is making gold from some other thing. Imagine there are more suns in the Universe than there are sand grains on earth.

Bottom line, The universe is built like a temporal place. It's like a town where every thing is made from Styro foam. Yes that white stuff used to package electronics. Imagine a town where everybody is built from styrofoam, their houses, cars, tv, living room, roads, airports, airplane are all styrofoam. Would you call that wealth. So everything we have here, have value in how we use them while we are here, but the fact they are all basically same thing, means this place is really low budget, temporal, it's like a virtual place where nothing really has physical value.

So always remember this, the world is like styrofoam, owning all the styrofoam is useless, cause what you really need is what's important now. Gather enough wealth for you to live a comfortable life, gathering more is wasteful, cause nature has a way of recycling everything, including your body.

At some point in time, The hanging gardens if Babylon was the Obi Cubana wonder of the time. Today, we plant such gardens in our backyards, and call it acuponics. Work hard but do not chase wealth if you do not need it.

Today, many people mortgage their true wealth (spirit) to non matter beings or energy beings in exchange for their help to gather more styrofoam. Yes, all those this you call jazz and powers are simply contracts with beings we cannot see. Do you know ruminants that eat grass, like goats, antelope, zebras, etc do not see their predators most of the time, just because their eyes cannot detect waves large than the wave size equivalent to colour green. They see the whole world in green wavelengths. Similarly, we humans cannot see with wave lengths smaller than violet, but imagine that insects see better than us. So imagine the quantum of things that we do not see, some might even be our predators.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Oloristarr(f): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Jealousy chai
Always looking for a way to taint someone’s wealth
Someone shared a testimony how sure are you it’s not I heard they said that he or she said
Abeg calm down go and hustle and stop d hate
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by iscom(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Money is good

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

What will you now say of ikeja

There are by far richer people on the island than Ikeja.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by smiliyB(f): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
if everyone is rich there won't be balance in life... One must care for the other in one way or the other.
Hmmm, I must be among the wealthy ones oo I don't know for others. cry

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Good morning bros, checked Ur profile now, I saw pi coin... I am also into it... Someone introduced it to me, pls how can we start using it, or one cant start now?
juniorstar:

I dont stay in Lekki but I run on 24hours light too nepa oo..I dont like the sound of Gen..anywhere I hear Gen I move leave the area

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by nick50(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Banana island /Park View Estate..op no talk wetin u see

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by qtguru(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
If you see houses in Banana Island, you go know say money dey this country. Beautiful expensive houses no one stays in. I was just consoling myself that my reward dey heaven. grin

16 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tradepunter: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2021
It's not all that glitters that's gold..

There is this married lady am close to them, they are very comfortable and rich.

Her driver picked her son from school and brought him to her workplace.

She then brought her son to my office to be there with me while she dashed out briefly to get somethings.

Her son is very smart, as in very very smart and at the same time playful. In the process of playing and disturbing me he spilled a beans.

He said my dad use to keep a pot in a wardrobe.... That any time he plays hide and seek he sees it.

Oooo boy my head went big oooo.... I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was like oooo is that soo, he responded yes he was still playing.

Men that was like a confirmation that some lagos wealthy people especially on the island are not all clean.

I left the conversation at that

24 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by dominique(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Not everybody can be stupendously rich, just make your peace with that and keep pushing towards living a comfortable life.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SmartMen: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

You make such money by offering value to mankind, and by solving problems,by making their life easier.. Like in your case, you make their house clean.

Your boss positioned himself to serve this kind of people. You can find another industry to capitalize on too...

In life and business, have a target market. I can imagine the kind of money your boss is commanding cos he target the wealthy and rich.

You also have to be smart to spot opportunities around you. You have to find out a problem they have and help them solve it.

Now, you can break out and start you own by targeting another area where the rich have a problem and try to help them solve it.

These men don't have time for most house works.

So what can you help them solve?

Mobile car wash... You go to their houses and help them clean their car for a fee.

Help them cook...

Help them wash their clothes and iron it.

The list is endless.

But let me stop here. Now go make your own money.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Superwave16320: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Keep fooling your generation
There is nothing like diabolical wealth.
E no de happen person wey get money get money. Many in Lekki get money pass anjonu.

Mercychen:

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Oloristarr(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

There are by far richer people on the island than Ikeja.

Don’t be so sure ooo
Some landlords of the island stay on the mainland
Especially the Igbo men

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Ave been there, ave lived there for a couple of days when I lodged in one beautiful shortlet with 24hrs electricity. Truth is you feel this way because you don’t have money, if you do you will understand it’s all vanity and it gets boring really quick.
Forget all those things you see, heaven is unimaginably beautiful! Try and get close to God and he will bless you in your own time regardless.

23 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Khaysee: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I can assure you of many sleepless nights if you dare step inside Olu Okeowo's palace at Segun Aina street in Parkview, Ikoyi.

This is the biggest and baddest that house Na tourist attraction

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by CUMIN: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

You don't have to cry...with time you will get used to it. Don't envy don't crumble.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
The bolded,
I hope when you entered Don Jazzy's house, you shouted, "Its Don Jazzy again!!!"

Ndubuisipaul1:

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by einsteine(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

Go to a babalawo's shrine.Go and scatter all those gods,statues and anything you see there.
Tell the babalawo he can't do you nada spiritual wise... Then Wait for your result.

If you can't do this,then it means you are scared of the "fetish and diabolical".

Fallacious argument. Argumentum ad absurdum

Why should he scatter a babalawo's shrine to prove the existence of "spiritual things"? Did the babalawo do anything to him? This kind of argument is a sign that many are devoid of intelligence. There are prizes available for anybody who can prove the existence of JuJu, all you JuJu believers, don't you want money, go prove it and get the money.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs. The onus is on those who claim that JuJu exists to prove it, not on the doubters.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Adek15(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Stevyne:
What about Otunba subomi balogun mansion at 1 milverton street, Ikoyi
@op. I'm into real estate. I can assure you, Lekki is for poor people compared to ikoyi.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by quadraheem(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
How are you so sure that they are all happy in their inner selves?
Why do so many of them have depression despite having all the supposed goodies of life?
Just be thankful because not all that glitter are gold.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SmartPolician: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Oloristarr:

Don’t be so sure ooo
Some landlords of the island stay on the mainland
Especially the Igbo men

The richest Lagosians live around Ikoyi, VI, and Lekki (beyond Chevron and up to VGC). You cannot compare that cluster with Ikeja GRA and Magodo. I cannot think of anywhere else on the mainland with a high concentration of rich people. Festac is just a decent place with overpriced properties.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by money121(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Life no balance..to get rich in Nigeria you must be a businessman...the population is very healthy for business...

Real estate, tech, food, logistics are businesses to get involved in...money121 is a top roofer in Nigeria and he makes money roofing houses across the nation (that's a niche in real estate)...He made a name for himself here on Nairaland..you can look into interior design, POP...people are buidling houses every other in Nigeria...advertise your craft via social media...ask your clients to post reviews...be consistent...that's just it..this is the soap you need...

Point is offer a product or service to a hot market and deals will come in...

Contact me on Whatsapp if you need the Gadget importation guide...it's free

Contact on my signature !
Gbam kiss kiss

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2021
What makes you so sure they don't exist?

[quote author=care4you post=106716487][/quote]
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2021
What is Ngwaland?

NgwalandAbia:
See this one crying in common lekki house, what will you do when you are invited in Ngwaland to sleep for a day.

You will piss on your panties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88