Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings (33259 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
XXXXTENTACION:
People always hate what they can't have... undecided
Why don't you mind your business and face your own family...

he is 35 years old and he is your elder brother give him respect and focus all these energy and improve your life...
[/s]

Don't pass this stupidity to your offsprings o. I urge you to remain unmarried.

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by alexola20(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Maybe your dad should conduct a DNA on him first.
Just thinking tongue
Mybrotheralso:

We've done that severally. When we were growing up our dad nearly flogged him to his death and decided not to touch him anymore. We're just unfortunate to have him. Funny enough he's very smart and intelligent and makes money but character and behaviour is just zero.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Harrykn: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Trojan8:

The parents responsibility to feed a 35 years old man. Birds of the same feather
Nah because some parents no hold block dey make you reason say e dey bad for parents to feed their sons even at 35, as una dey talk am "age is just a number" so far say the resources dey me I chop am las las nah my parents nor be person house. As a firstborn family matter go concern you weda you like am or not and a heavy one, at times with wrong decisions you get trapped in it for a life time so food nah small thing.
Rich parents make life easy for their kids as long as they comply not me that came from the streets with nothing always looking for means of survival everyday.

1 Like

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by faithfull18(f): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2021
He should be advised to move out and be responsible for himself.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by oshaosha2014(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2021
With prayers he'll definitely change. Me I know how prayers can change the impossible. Prayers can affect our physical realm in such a way that we wouldn't know our prayers have been answered already because we want things to happen like magic, we don't want to wait in prayers. Till I die I will always rely on prayers wether at my wits end or not. That their firstborn needs prayers and love. They should just relax on the other methods since they are not working.

EmperorTolson:

So, they should stop praying for him or they've prayed enough, what exactly are you saying?
You Pray Until Something Happens. There's no limit for prayer alaye.
With prayer he'll change, no matter how long.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Trojan8:

I am the first that's why "e concern me". You can't just keep making claims that can't be verified.
Read the Bible about Firstborns. E.g Cain, Esau, Ephraim etc. By right, David was not the first born, and he supposed not to be the king. Why? he had older brothers. Solomon the same, Joshua, caleb etc. If u read the Bible, Firstborns rarely make name and are they rarely recognized or become successful in life, some of them end up living Wayward lives.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by XXXXTENTACION: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Trojan8:

Do you know his brother?
I don't need to know his brother...
But where is the love ?
where is the respect ?
no matter what my elder brother does i can't come online to talk shit about him...

1 Like

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Harrykn: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:

PATHETIC YOU
Thank you. Make I drop my aza mek you start now to dey feed so you'll open a thread for me one day lol. Las las we go dey alright.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Harrykn: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
But where is the love ?
where is the respect ?
no matter what my elder brother does i can't come online to talk shit about him...
Thank you brotherly.
Asin who give me muscle? An elder brother is still an elder brother no matter the condition, that respect and free will can't be taken away from him. I've seen a family were the firstborn was ignored because the second one was a Brain box. This people skip the jnr life cycle so tey my guy dey get pride, now e don Bleep them up and they can't even go back to the first son ask where him bin stop for life.

1 Like

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by oshaosha2014(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
God later made esua great oh. He was so great when Jacob met him he was afraid esua would hurt him.

It is a special place for all first born. But spiritual and physical forces go wan useless that position and make your parents very unhappy.

Na why them dey seriously dedicate first Borns to God be that. Their life need unending prayers. E no easy.

Truvelisback:
Read the Bible about Firstborns. E.g Cain, Esau, Ephraim etc. By right, David was not the first born, and he supposed not to be the king. Why? he had older brothers. Solomon the same, Joshua, caleb etc. If u read the Bible, Firstborns rarely make name and are they rarely recognized or become successful in life, some of them end up living Wayward lives.

2 Likes

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by XXXXTENTACION: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Harrykn:

Thank you brotherly.
Asin who give me muscle? An elder brother is still an elder brother no matter the condition, that respect and free will can't be taken away from him. I've seen a family were the firstborn was ignored because the second one was a Brain box. This people skip the jnr life cycle so tey my guy dey get pride, now e don Bleep them up and they can't even go back to the first son ask where him bin stop for life.
People go through alot in life and sometimes make bad decisions but that does not mean you should use that as an opportunity to condemn and judge them especially a blood brother for that matter....
what's family for if you can't assist and encourage each other
coming online to mock and condemn your own elder brother is totally lack of respect... undecided
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by oshaosha2014(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Exactly. No respect at all. Many kings in the past hed useless lives privately but that one no say make them born your papa well to disrespect them.

What he is doing here he can't do it in front elder bro.

XXXXTENTACION:
But where is the love ?
where is the respect ?
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Harrykn: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
People go through alot in life and sometimes make bad decisions but that does not mean you should use that as an opportunity to condemn and judge them especially a blood brother for that matter....
what's family for if you can't assist and encourage each other
coming online to mock and condemn your own elder brother is totally lack of respect... undecided
God Bless you brother.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by XXXXTENTACION: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
[s][/s]

Don't pass this stupidity to your offsprings o. I urge you to remain unmarried.
Kindly point out the stupidity in my post...
if condemning your own elder brother is a sign of wisdom to you then goodluck with your life.... undecided
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Munzy14(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

We've done that severally. When we were growing up our dad nearly flogged him to his death and decided not to touch him anymore. We're just unfortunate to have him. Funny enough he's very smart and intelligent and makes money but character and behaviour is just zero.
Their is nothing you, your parents or anyone can do...You can't change a 35yr old man undergoing his PhD studies over night...cheesy

This is his life...Just face your own...The thing binding you guys is your parents...Ones they complete their time on earth...It is on your own.

He is the first, and definitely going to take over your Dad's house and probably a mummy's boy...You cannever win this batyle you want to start.

Back off...Before it becomes brutal.

Don't be surprised he will become a sweet guy in his 40s with family sef..Then you will regret fighting him now.

1 Like

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Drogunov: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

It has been done a zillion times

Let your parents push him out. He should be sent oacking. By the time he starts paying bills, maybe his head will reset.

2 Likes

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by XXXXTENTACION: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Harrykn:

God Bless you brother.
The brother is not a madman neither is a 35 years old man with Ph.d a child... He can be spoken with and he will understand...
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by XXXXTENTACION: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
oshaosha2014:
Exactly. No respect at all. Many kings in the past hed useless lives privately but that one no say make them born your papa well to disrespect them.

What he is doing here he can't do it in front elder bro.

If he can even speak half of the things he said on this forum to his brother's face...
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by lookingfly: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:

My dear naa so ooh. I even had to buy food specifically and specially for his inmates in the cell to beat him to pulp. He cldnt even walk for 2 days... I even wanted to make sure he is tried and jailed for his actions since has never been allowed to bear the consequences of his actions. My parents had always been preventing that... My mum had to beg and cried for me to withdraw the case so he wont be tried... So he was made to sign an undertaking... I had to even make my parents understand that they shld be ready to wait for another version of that guy if not worse if they tried to favor him far above the other siblings cos he is the first son. But for now, I have cut them all off my life so I can concentrate . But I ve made my point and they know what I can do. Worse case scenario, I burn down everything. I cant work and then contribute to the growth of the family, financially, emotionally and otherwise a riffraff that calls himself my brother will be feeling and acting so entitled cos he is the first son.I ve told them told them to rather give me the present value of all that I ve invested and entitled if they dont want trouble in that house since they feel females dont ve any say when it comes to inheritance. Well my dad isnt taking sides with my mum shaa. I know I can only relate to with my dad for now and NEVER my mum
wow......that's serious! We all hope he learns he's lesson.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by lookingfly: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
oshaosha2014:
With prayers he'll definitely change. Me I know how prayers can change the impossible. Prayers can affect our physical realm in such a way that we wouldn't know our prayers have been answered already because we want things to happen like magic, we don't want to wait in prayers. Till I die I will always rely on prayers wether at my wits end or not. That their firstborn needs prayers and love. They should just relax on the other methods since they are not working.

am not saying prayers doesn't work or we should not pray oooo. But somethings, God has already answered us and given us the power to act and effect change. If you like pray from now till tomorrow somethings will not change except you act......spare the rod and spoil the child!........e get prayers wey Nigerians never pray make 9ja be great again, do you think God has not answered? He has but instead of we to act, we're still kabashin with 120 days fasting, we go old there!

1 Like

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by MrMacinterchi1: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

You know, my dad taught me one big lesson in life...
Never listen to one side story and act
then keep quiet . haba

1 Like

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Truvelisback(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
oshaosha2014:
God later made esua great oh. He was so great when Jacob met him he was afraid esua would hurt him.

It is a special place for all first born. But spiritual and physical forces go wan useless that position and make your parents very unhappy.

Na why them dey seriously dedicate first Borns to God be that. Their life need unending prayers. E no easy.

Esau was great but Jacob was greater. But the lineage of Esau still suffered. The pronouncement of Isaac still had negative effect on his lineage. There was a portion in the Bible says: Esau have i hated, and have made his dwelling desolate. Make Biblical research about Esau's lineage. 1st borns lives are usually tougher than their younger ones. Be it male or female. If a first born and u are neither prayerful and hardworking, u may end up serving ur juniour.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by suffering: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
At thirty-five? Maybe he’s twenty-five. Anybody doing the same at twenty-nine will get chased to start a life of their own. Your parents like having him around and the realization he’s gotten of age hasn’t come yet. Give him a year or two and it may happen. One thing is for sure; he can’t keep doing this into age forty or close.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by HRMK: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
does he take drugs or alcohol?where is ur dad?is he alive?he is in better position to handle this!alternatively,seek help from extended family members or the police!goodluck!!
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Lakes1: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's why he's the Black sheep. It's natural in every family
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by oshaosha2014(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na to kill myself instead of serving my younger bro.

Truvelisback:
Esau was great but Jacob was greater. But the lineage of Esau still suffered. The pronouncement of Isaac still had negative effect on his lineage. There was a portion in the Bible says: Esau have i hated, and have made his dwelling desolate. Make Biblical research about Esau's lineage. 1st borns lives are usually tougher than their younger ones. Be it male or female. If a first born and u are neither prayerful and hardworking, u may end up serving ur juniour.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Evercurious(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Posting this about his elder brother is enough disrespect....
* If you were the elder brother how would you feel if your younger brother posts this about you on a public forum....

RESPECT IS EARNED AND NEVER GIVEN
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by Truvelisback(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
oshaosha2014:
Na to kill myself instead of serving my younger bro.

In most families, the younger ones are more successful than their eldest or first born. And In most cases, the first borns rarely make it. Including marriage. They are likely to experience delay and setback in their efforts which the younger ones rarely experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by DaddyRochie1642: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Caleb91:

u be FOOL

I want it to pepper you very well
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by oshaosha2014(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Are you telling me the first born is more of a sacrificial lamb of the success of his or her younger ones. It's scary man.

Truvelisback:
In most families, the younger ones are more successful than their eldest or first born. And In most cases, the first borns rarely make it. Including marriage. They are likely to experience delay and setback in their efforts which the younger ones rarely experience.
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by XXXXTENTACION: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:

RESPECT IS EARNED AND NEVER GIVEN
The fact the he is the elder brother and he is also the first born son of the family has earned him all the respect that is needed..
Re: My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings by oshaosha2014(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Facts only. Go and tell kings they have to earn the position their fore father have been maintaining from time immemorial.

XXXXTENTACION:
The fact the he is the elder brother and he is also the first born son of the family has earned him all the respect that is needed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage / DNA Test, I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.