Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (13496 Views)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why E Come B Say Na Fine Fine Girls Full Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
Babe, you were too fast to have quoted me before i made up my mind whether 2 add more words or not. And when i finally decided 2 add more words, u had gone ahead 2 quote me b4 i landed.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
No do am again o!
abi u don tire for da doctor

you want Ekpoma1
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by 702: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
@OP: their beauty is their esteem and must be flaunted. Hard 2 get is the game but however they are the easiest to get! cool true!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Babe, you were too fast to have quoted me before i made up my mind whether 2 add more words or not. And when i finally decided 2 add more words, u had gone ahead 2 quote me b4 i landed.

Oya Sorry, It's because I'm stalking you---  grin

Da Doctor:

No do am again o!

you want Ekpoma1

angry
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

No do am again o!

Abi na Ekpoma1 u love
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2011
BABE!:

Oya Sorry, It's because I'm stalking you---  grin

angry

Apologise accepted.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
Fine gurls difficult to get? Are u sure about that? Im not sure if that is the right statement or not.i think it all boils down to individuality and how they are originally are character wise.

Take example my sister and I. Im not referring to preety here ok. We both are sisters and look almost the same and the similarities between the both of us is guys are always wanting to toast us.

Heres the difference, in her entire life of living, she has already more than 10 bf's and as for me I only have 1. Why is that? Its because of CHARACTER.

Like her, she believes in love and she likes the attention guys gives her so as long as she thinks she likes the guy, she would date him.

As for me, I dont like dating someone I dont know. It takes me time to really get to know sumone and understand and develop feelings for him before I can be committed.

So is not about beautiful and ugly, its about personality.

trust me, they are lots of beautiful girls out there whom could even date 50 men in one month and they dont seem to be difficult to get.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
people like you are cheaper to get madam, and i can bet that!!!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

people like you are cheaper to get madam, and i can bet that!!!

Cheaper as in>?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MrCork17: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ms. Potato (f). are you diffficult to eat? undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by 190: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Natasha2(f): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2011
lmao poster most of us (fine grils) are not difficult to get cheesy its the ugly not so good looking ones that are difficult grin though some biriful girls are hard to get oh they are harder than rock e.g me cheesy
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2011
^^ What's up otono--?!  smiley  The "not so attractive ones" are hard to get; you're talking from experience ba?!  Coz I remember toasting you, and you formed for me for like-- 3 weeks--- angry
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by chibaby5(f): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2011
Because they not too fussed if ur not da IT.
U not the 1st to approach and wud defo not b da last = Mind set  cool
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Natasha2(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2011
BABE!:

^^ What's up otono--?!  smiley  The "not so attractive ones" are hard to get; you're talking from experience ba?! Coz remember toasting you, and you formed for me for like-- 3 weeks--- angry
i'm fine ototo grin grin agbaya shebi you didn't see where i wrote some biriful girls are hard just like me tongue kiss
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by snwanduv(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2011
same reason why diamonds are expensive, why petrol prices are up, why ferrari's cost an arm and a leg. There are so few of them and everyone wants them so it is harder to attain them. I recommend you ginga your swagga when approaching them
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

i'm fine ototo grin grin agbaya shebi you didn't see where i wrote some biriful girls are hard just like me tongue kiss

Good to know!! I see you're suffering from High self Esteem! Very typical of Nigerian Girls that have "english sounding" names---lol-- Bush girl!  tongue

But seriously though -- why do you say the "not-so-attractive ones" are hard to get?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Natasha2(f): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2011
cos its the truth oh their shakara is not strong they form it but the not so good looking ones duh theirs is natural  grin try them they will give you the insult of your life  grin grin I have so many male friends so i know they end up telling me some stories and it ends with '' SEE HOW SHE WOWO AND NA SHE DEY MAKE NYANGA  grin , Fine girls are easier to approach and sometimes they have nada upstairs  grin
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 12:58am On Jun 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

190:

grin grin grin

Is that even funny undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2011

@Tashy
Hmmm-- Intresting.  Fine girls are easier to "approach", but are they easier to "get"?

This subject is even to dumb for me argue about sef---lol-- I'm killing brain cells here!

But it's funny that when topics concerning pretty girls come up, the emergence of the clause "Pretty girls are dumb" is inevitable. I just don't get it. I seriously need some statistical back-ups to agree with that potentially bogus claim.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 1:25am On Jun 02, 2011
BABE!:

@Tashy
Hmmm-- Intresting.  Fine girls are easier to "approach", but are they easier to "get"?

This subject is even to dumb for me argue about sef---lol-- I'm killing brain cells here!

But it's funny that when topics concerning pretty girls come up, the emergence of the clause "Pretty girls are dumb" is inevitable. I just don't get it. I seriously need some statistical back-ups for that potentially bogus claim.

I think it all boils down to individual personality again my dear wink
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by iice(f): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2011
Maybe they think you only want them for their looks undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Jun 02, 2011
iice:

Maybe they think you only want them for their looks undecided
Bless yu!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Pweety4me(f): 3:54am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP What is 'fine' and what r u trying to 'get'?maybe u need to replace ur brain undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by minto(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2011
@ post
Nothing good comes so easy so you have to keep trying if you really want it.
Fine girls are like 'molue'; the traffic is usually very heavy. While some are comfortably(or otherwise) seated, some are standing but if you're serious with the journey you have to remain standing until someone who was seated got off at his bus-stop and then you struggle for the vacant seat luckily, you might get it. But if you despair and got off in a hurry then, you're a loser. Patience goes a long way in getting whatever you want. wink
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2011
THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THIS,

PRETTY LADIES ARE EASIER TO GET.WHY WHEN THEY LOSE A CLIENT , MILLIONS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE.

THE NOT SO FINE ONES ARE HARD TO GET, WHY? THEY ARE ONLY FEW CLIENTS AND THEY MOST APPLY ALL DUE DILLIGENCE BEFOR THE KYC AND VR IS OKAYED TO AVOID MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM

NO BLAME THEM JARE,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by forkadict(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2011
@ OP.
I assume you are resident in naija and you are refferring to naija chics. I also assume that by the term 'get' in your post, you mean to lay the chic. No strong attachment or connection to the chic afterwads. If both statements are true, then you may quote me if you wish. Fine girls aint difficult to get. Its all about your 'packaging'. If you are still in school, wait until you graduate and pray to God for a well paying job. If this happens, you'll come back then and revisit this post and laugh at yourself.

The essence of a well paying job is to give you a nice 'packaging'. You'll be cruising a nice car, living alone in a well furnished apartment, you'll dress well and smell good always. You'll also be able to give a chic a nice treat without much sweat or even without any sweat at all. You'll be surprised that you'll meet a very fine girl today and exchange numbers. A few days later, you'll invite her to hang out with you and you'll give her a treat. The next time you guys will be seeing (maybe a few days afterwards), you'll be forking each other. Then, you'll be doing these to girls that you dare not step to now. If however you are working and you still have the same impression, then something, somewhere in wrong. Very wrong.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by forkadict(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2011
@ OP.
I forgot to add. Don't repeat don't mind all those who ask you to wait and persist. If you meet all the above requirements, you wont need to spend much time on a chic cos dem go yapa. so if anyone dares to front, you just drop her and move on to the next victim or lucky girl as the case may be. it will be her loss cos she'll miss all the comfort you provide for her. Nuff said.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2011
the FORK ADIKT himself,

NA WA FOR THIS YOUR PHILOSOPHY O!

DEPSITE RICHES SOME GALS STILL LIKE 'GOOD LOOKS' ADDED. Abi u don forget
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by forkadict(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2011
@ da Doctor.
Packaging encompasses good looks. Unless he's very very ugly then there aint much packaging can do. But if he's got an average looks then with the right diet, cosmetics and grooming he'll emerge with more than average looks. Believe me. This one na practical no be theory i dey yarn you. No be theory at all. If i show you my pix when i was in the university and now. Maguy you go shout.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by forkadict(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2011
@ Da doctor.
You never hear girls talk say "although the guy no fine, but im pocket fine" what do you think they are talking about?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2011
yes i have heard and i know all that,

BUT HAD MET A PRETTY DAMSEL WHO IS DAMN RICH AND YOUNG.
She embraced the looks, and not just the dough alone.

anyway, we are saying samething sha, BUT U KNOW SOME GUYS ARE JUST, DESPITE HUGE PACKAGING.

Most ladies also want a man who is presentable and okay aside the riches,

MOST NL LADIES CAN ATTEST TO THAT,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / Mixed Messages In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.