Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (13470 Views)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why E Come B Say Na Fine Fine Girls Full Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by forkadict(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

yes i have heard and i know all that,

BUT HAD MET A PRETTY DAMSEL WHO IS DAMN RICH AND YOUNG.
She embraced the looks, and not just the dough alone.
(1)

anyway, we are saying samething sha, BUT U KNOW SOME GUYS ARE JUST, DESPITE HUGE PACKAGING.

Most ladies also want a man who is presentable and okay aside the riches,
(2)

MOST NL LADIES CAN ATTEST TO THAT, (3)
(1) Packaging.
(2) Packaging.
For another matter o, i fit take dem opinion. But for this one, i no send. Whether they attest o, whether dem no attest o, I no send. Wetin i sabi be say na practical i dey yarn since morning. By the way, dont you know that most Nl ladies like forming on most issues. Only a few of them say sheet as it is men. believe it or not.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
lol
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
No.
In fact, the unattractive ones are the most difficult, because of their INSECURITY of being dumped later.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Akan(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
the pretty ones are the easiest to get. U tell em they are pretty they dont believe you. So u say ok u are ugly. their inferiority complex automaticlly makes em an easy lay. women.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2011
fork adict:

@ OP.
I assume you are resident in naija and you are refferring to naija chics. I also assume that by the term 'get' in your post, you mean to lay the chic. No strong attachment or connection to the chic afterwads. If both statements are true, then you may quote me if you wish. Fine girls aint difficult to get. Its all about your 'packaging'. If you are still in school, wait until you graduate and pray to God for a well paying job. If this happens, you'll come back then and revisit this post and laugh at yourself.
The essence of a well paying job is to give you a nice 'packaging'. You'll be cruising a nice car, living alone in a well furnished apartment, you'll dress well and smell good always. You'll also be able to give a chic a nice treat without much sweat or even without any sweat at all. You'll be surprised that you'll meet a very fine girl today and exchange numbers. A few days later, you'll invite her to hang out with you and you'll give her a treat. The next time you guys will be seeing (maybe a few days afterwards), you'll be forking each other. Then, you'll be doing these to girls that you dare not step to now. If however you are working and you still have the same impression, then something, somewhere in wrong. Very wrong.

i keep advicing guys never to persist when chasing a fine girl, like me i aint gat time for B*LLSH*T i have never met a girl who turned me down!!!!!! but am prepared if a girl i meet some day turn me down becos she thinks she fine or all that to hell with her! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i thank god for making me hansome on top that i have got money! if she think she is fine and there are plenty guys who willl come after her i will prove to her i am fine too and many chick will be willing to replace her chikina!!!! back then i was not using my hansomeness well when it comes to girls matter, until i started seeing ppl that my poo fine pass them but they have money and are bedding fine chicks and rubbing it in my face the thing ginger me since then i have not looked back any girl i will eventually meet who doesnt agree i will simply push her aside and am on to the next one!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
LesbianBoy:

i keep advicing guys never to persist when chasing a fine girl, like me i aint gat time for B*LLSH*T i have never met a girl who turned me down!!!!!! but am prepared if a girl i meet some day turn me down becos she thinks she fine or all that to hell with her! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i thank god for making me hansome on top that i have got money! if she think she is fine and there are plenty guys who willl come after her i will prove to her i am fine too and many chick will be willing to replace her chikina!!!! back then i was not using my hansomeness well when it comes to girls matter, until i started seeing ppl that my poo fine pass them but they have money and are bedding fine chicks and rubbing it in my face the thing ginger me since then i have not looked back any girl i will eventually meet who doesnt agree i will simply push her aside and am on to the next one!!!!!!!!

*coughs* grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by OAM4J: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
Orikinla:

No.
In fact, the unattractive ones are the most difficult, because of their INSECURITY of being dumped later.

Akan:

the pretty ones are the easiest to get. U tell em they are pretty they dont believe you. So u say ok u are ugly. their inferiority complex automaticlly makes em an easy lay. women.

Tends to agree with both of you. Actually the pretty girls are easier cos very few men have the courage to chase them.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by mrofficial(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
They are not if you're handsome. Then if you wowo, you need swagger and flow or money.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by hackney(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
In Nigeria, prettier girls are relatively harder to get than the less attractive ones.
anyone that tells you otherwise is decieving you.

they also cost more with regards to the things they will want from you.
its that simple.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by kobikwelu(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
ask male bankers,

most banker babes are hawt and fine, BUT yet , they are screwed by the second (mostly during daylight hours)
and then u will realise that its all about the packaging,

and your ability to strike!!! when the iron is hot

besides here in abj, if u have an apartment to ur self , drive a toosh car (EOD,DC,FD etc), you would be hiding from women, (fine and wowo)

#FACT
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by johnjoel(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
very very easy to get their asshole dig,,and leave them for another dude
sssoooooo cheap
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor, u did not answer my question. I dont understand what do you mean by CHEAP TO GET?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by vislabraye(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
No. Fine girls could be surprisingly receptive. It usually amazes me. Hi 5 for the cute ladies in the house
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by mike4livechosen: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
no
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
MS.POTATO!!!!!! ABI NA MS.PLANTAIN CHIPS!

NO BE MY MOUTH YOU GO HEAR SAY FADA DEY WEAR 'DROS' INSIDE IM ROBE.

READ AND READ AGAIN TO GET WAHT I MEAN, ABI U NO GO SCHOOL

HABA NA.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

MS.POTATO!!!!!! ABI NA MS.PLANTAIN CHIPS!

NO BE MY MOUTH YOU GO HEAR SAY FADA DEY WEAR 'DROS' INSIDE IM ROBE.

READ AND READ AGAIN TO GET WAHT I MEAN, ABI U NO GO SCHOOL

HABA NA.

Just take it like I dont know your language. If I were to interpret it my way it seems to me you are calling me a h9oe cause of the word cheap. I just needed to make sure of that. Is that what you mean? shocked
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2011
see woman right activist o!!

lmao!!!

words mean different things to different people, depending on the angle you view it from

please choose an angle and re-view.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
Why are u so mean? shocked cry U brough it up why can't u just say it? angry is it that hard to explain? sad be a Man and do your job Doctor! angry angry angry

Doctors always explain ooo. U on the other hand only want to insult those whom falls under Potato category. I feel insulted cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by pawa4ul: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
Is there even any fine girl? They are all ugly in one thing or the other. The beautiful ones are not yet born, but the fine ones are not yet expensive.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2011
pawa4ul:

Is there even any fine girl? They are all ugly in one thing or the other. The beautiful ones are not yet born, but the fine ones are not yet expensive.

U talk as if you are the most handsome one here. undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by chidyke77(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
They believe u ar coming to get laid simple.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by thundaBOLT: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
speaking fro experience

beautiful girlz is hard to get for fine boiz cos of d guy's ego

ugly guys get beautiful girlz easily cos dnt have anytin loose even if she embarrass him

but handsome dread insult

hint : to get beautiful girl

1. u ve to BOLD, confident, and persistent cos dem person wey want chop honey wey dey inside rock no go mind d axe's mouth

ve date all kind of girls from d very beautiful ones to d very ugly ones.

belif u me d ugly ones are very hard to get cos dey belif u want to take advantage of dem y d beautiful are left alone cos guys are afraid to talk to dem and if any show and is confident and bold dey fall cheaply. especially wen u r handsome.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2011
ms potato, seriusly, you are harmless.

come, who told you i was a doc,

okay? i remember

no vex jare, u be that my pretty lady of that day,

no vex, my colleague, i no insult you.

no vex o!!!!!i serious
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by OWOLAYEMO: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
Surprsingly, they are very easy to get BUT extremely difficult to keep. This is empirical!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
Fine gal are very easy ofcourse. U just have 2 be funny.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

ms potato, seriusly, you are harmless.

come, who told you i was a doc,

okay? i remember

no vex jare, u be that my pretty lady of that day,

no vex, my colleague, i no insult you.

no vex o!!!!!i serious

U aint a doctor? shocked shocked shocked Than why is your name DA DOCTOR? EHN? shocked shocked shocked

So please what do you mean by cheap than? sad
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by freezy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
Wait o. . .

Ms Potato. Am I missing sumn or is that Gabry on your profile? Are you related to Gabry in any form?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by freeman9ja(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
Well, I think they play hard to get compare to ladies in other countries, maybe because we dnt ve lots of pretty ladies here in 9ja.
Just dnt allow any chick give u headache, most Nigerians in South Africa or round the world dnt even care about the 9ja babes again cos they have
seen prettier, hotter, sexier and easier chicks.
I no go allow woman stress me.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
ms. potato,

u still they ask that same question wey bin wan make me vex

i no wan vex for you o! U NA MY SWEET HEART!!!

Lol
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by ChiefEben(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smileythat
is it,law of nature
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
freezy:

Wait o. . .

Ms Potato. Am I missing sumn or is that Gabry on your profile? Are you related to Gabry in any form?

Yes, this is gabry and Ms Potato is my latest and newly improve ID. Do u like the name? grin kiss

Da Doctor:

ms. potato,

u still they ask that same question wey bin wan make me vex

i no wan vex for you o! U NA MY SWEET HEART!!!

Lol

Ok ooo, . . , . But if you require explanation on sumthin in future I no go tell u as well angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
no worry jare, you na my love,

i wan to dey monitor wetin i go dey do for this site,

some poor gal don insult me just now now now.

and i dey vex gan ni o!!!!!!

no mind me jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics) / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) / Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.