Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (13677 Views)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why E Come B Say Na Fine Fine Girls Full Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

no worry jare, you na my love,

i wan to dey monitor wetin i go dey do for this site,

some poor gal don insult me just now now now.

and i dey vex gan ni o!!!!!!

no mind me jare

Who be the poor gurl sef? And who go insult u? make u report all this to mama Ngozi and she will handle this problem pronto!  wink
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
i bliv you jare, beta person, i finish her small sha, u no say i sabi give person na.

lol,
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by bigbloy: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
Maybe u aint looking in the right direction! I got lotsa fine gals around me, how come u don't seem to get one? Free advice:remove the spec in ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by freezy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes, this is gabry and Ms Potato is my latest and newly improve ID. Do u like the name? grin kiss

The name's aite. . . To think I've been pondering where Gabry disappeared to angry . . . not knowing you were right there in my face. smiley
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by wazobiang: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
it is your problem not that of the fine girl.

any girl can be gotten with a genuinely, sweet mouth.

the bed is for fun not for actions determined after serious considerations, nah, those are for the office.

anything that leads to the bed is not difficult, you were fumbling.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by lordkrato(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
Very sad that some Guys want fine girls to come cheap, it's not advisable for a guy that wants a relationship,not a shag,

the cutest girl that you know would look so, awwww if she came cheap.

Guys,up ur game or reduce your standard,

Out,
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
i used to have that mentality in my early years
wait a min, difficult to get in their pants or just friends(as in hold hand on the street and take to movies)

trust me, there is this ugly black girl i hooked up with for close to 3 years and all 3years till date, i never tasted her honey pot,
along these years, i have also lost counts on the number of pretties, petites, portables, giant model i have done

that experience has changed me, I wont even talk to you if you are ugly cos i know u will waste my precious time

pretty girls are easier to ugly a55es
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DOnly1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
Thrash! With what do you measure any level of beauty.
Beauty is in d eye of d beholder, & what if d so called pretty/fine girl happens 2 b a disaster 2 your life.
Pls lets all see beyond this nonesense physical beauty. -PEACE-
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Who be the poor gurl sef? And who go insult u? make u report all this to mama Ngozi and she will handle this problem pronto! wink
You mean gabry? grin grin
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by annita19(f): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
No idea but got a lot to do with preference
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Sike(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
OWOLAYEMO:

Surprsingly, they are very easy to get BUT extremely difficult to keep. This is empirical!
COMFIRMED!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by CHIEFENGRJAFAR(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2011
it's not because he is ugly, it's his approach to them, as i am right now not rich and not poor, there's no girl i can't approach and win her heart.but after she have agreed i leave her without even having any thing with her. i do it to test my skills, so no matter how beautiful a girl is if u have the skills she is nothing, need to hear more? contact me
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Princek12(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2011
Ugly chicks are harder to get because many guys approach them. You will be surprised at the number of guys who ignore and do not approach fine girls, most likely because they have in many cases erroneously assumed that such a fine girl has been taken. Surprisingly, the fine girls have good attitudes and are generally happier than ugly girls, who are generally depressed because of what they see in the mirror. As such fine girls are easier to get than you think, but you have to be confident. Like dogs, girls are engineered to sense fear and lack of confidence.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2011
Halle Berry is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the WORLD and is unhappy as Bleep. Beauty doesn't have anything to do with confidence, self esteem does.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MsPotato(f): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2011
Da Doctor:

i bliv you jare, beta person, i finish her small sha, u no say i sabi give person na.

lol,

U be da doctor u suppose be a nice persin  now. No go finish people full ooo.   sad

freezy:

The name's aite. . . To think I've been pondering where Gabry disappeared to  angry . . .  not knowing you were right there in my face.  smiley

Are u sure sweety? Cause I have not seen you in a very very VERY long time since the World War II

mama-gee:

You mean gabry? grin grin

Uhmmm. . . U can say that but if I go tell him Mama Ngozi, he will feel more intimidated  wink cheesy (whispers)

Mrs.Chima:

Halle Berry is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the WORLD and is unhappy as bleep. Beauty doesn't have anything to do with confidence, self esteem does.

Why is she unhappy? sad
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by kandiikane(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2011
@op, because most of the time they are already taken
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2011
i'v seen so many inexperienced comments, ha its such a pitty u boys know meager about relationships wel let me educate y'll. Getin a very pretty girl is really a very difficult task(y? Cuz they hav so many options n re more concerned wit persons dat kan maintain there beautiful needs)so i'll advice u young boys 2 only go 4 them if u hav enough 2 cather 4 there beautiful nids. K boys beckon me any other tym 4 more advice k? Wil b waiting. Ciao

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Emeka72(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2011
Their shakara is 2 much, dey feel dey are expensive and u must met their standard b4 u can get dem.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by forkadict(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2011
Raymondenyi:

i'v seen so many inexperienced comments, ha its such a pitty u boys know meager about relationships wel let me educate y'll. Getin a very pretty girl is really a very difficult task(y? Cuz they hav so many options n re more concerned wit persons dat kan maintain there beautiful needs)so i'll advice u young boys 2 only go 4 them if u hav enough 2 cather 4 there beautiful nids. K boys beckon me any other tym 4 more advice k? Wil b waiting. Ciao
OK. So yours is the most experienced comment of all.

Mr. Teacher that wants to educate us. If getting pretty girls is such a difficult task for you, please do not expect it to be so for every other guy. Like many of us 'inexperienced' posters have said, to get a really beautiful girl, you need effects or effizzy. And mind you sometimes you even get them just like that if she really really digs your personality. And note if you are a very funny guy who can make people laugh no matter how depressed they are, that is a mega plus for you. You go so fork fine fine chics ehn, reason is because hardly can you find a girl who doesnt love to laugh. Well, except witches and HARDCORE sadists.

Mr. Special Adviser, you clearly do not have an idea of what you are trying to advice people on. So your wait will be forever man.

And please note that by pretty or fine girls, i mean pretty or fine regular girls. Students or (un)employed. I dont mean those HARDCORE aristo chics. Like the ones that their Babalayes can send on vacation abroad, buy them cars and expensive jewelries, houses etc. You just have to be a Babalye to pull those ones.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Omolola1(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2011
like sumone said, i guess its because they have many options, but u neva can tel unless u try
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2011
OMOLOLA, you sharp die jare.
tolded him again
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Omolola1(f): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2011
lol, av tolded him o. . .
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2011
confirmento,
ose!!!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Dannykool(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
there are no such gals dat are difficult to get, whether ugly or pretty. It all depends on who is making d approach d time by which u ar making d approach.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Koolking(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
Unfortunately, you are not explicit on what you mean "fine girls'. It is facial beauty or physique or inward/outward [complete] beauty? Please, explain first.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^Please when people say "fine girl" we are talking about the face and maybe with the body nothing more
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Gbenge77(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
To ba je igi lo n so owo,obirin a fe obo(if trees were yielding monies(cash),women would marry monkies)
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by joeruano: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2011
I used to think that hot chicks were hard 2 get but was pleasantly surprised several years ago 2 discover that they were actually easy; much easier than i thought. All u nid is develop some qualities (which r easy to develop if u know how to) n know some "mumu buttons" 2 press n u will be an instant hit,  an irresistible guy just like the imaginary guy Nicky Minaj sings about in her song, 'Your Love'. In case you want to be like that guy, call me up .Only serious guys please.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2011
^^Are hot chicks not human? They are like any other women. . . I think why you men say you find them difficult to get is because you are too scared to approach just incase they reject you. . . If you approach a wowo chick and she rejects you will straight away insult(saying "you are ugly anyway" but if a pretty girl rejects you there is no possible way for you to insult her and you will look like a di[b]c[/b]k if you do
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Akpanisong: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
because you keep on trying let me tell something girl brain is just like fowl own for example you throw 5 maize this side and throw 2 order side watch you will that fowl will live that 5 and follow 1.

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^whats d meaning of pic u attached? Stop kidding and remove d gaddamn pic sharp sharp.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by LOLOH: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2011
I DONT THINK THEY ARE! IVE GOT THEM AND I DIDNT EVEN WORK HARD FOR EM!
MAY BE YOU JUST SAYING THE WRONG STUFF OR U JUST DOING THE WRONG THINGS, ALL I KNOW IS THAT, IT MUST BE FROM YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me / Letter To Light-Skinned Females / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.