Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (32104 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by omokab: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

How??

Did u checked the number of those interviewed??

5 yeebos to just one Yoruba man.,.....
Igbo been making things hard for fellow Igbo........since year 0000…....

Is God is good motor owned by Yoruba man??
Peace mass nkor??
Young shall grow??

Who r mostly eastern travellers??
Yorubas or yeebos
are you minding the idiots. They don't know where to put their shame. Saying Igbo sit at hone is affecting people in Lagos state. It only affect their transport business plying south west - south east zone only. Does their sit at home affect IGR of lagos.? The answer is no. Does their people in the south east like what is happening to them? The answer is capital NO. They should continue and later will see the result

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Superwave16320: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2021
What about number of foolish Igbos
dettolgel:

Wait until the number triple within a short while. The last time I went to Lagos I can't help but noticed the number of aboki roaming around.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Spherical77:
The last time i checked they cannot only fight igbos in particular, they'd gladly flaw and defeat them.

History shows how igbos were defeated massively which relegate them as the minority region in the country
Hehehe.... always disgressing and talking out of context. You defeated Igbos and same thing that led to war is still again. That means the victory was actually a useless victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
who told you we are killing our own people police formation 90% of them down here are either from North or from Southwest go and ask question the are hiding this stuff so more crisis will not breed out yes some of the igbo business are burnt to show seriousness but business comes back alive every Tuesday so you think igbos will kill dia own wake up

Typical zero sense, backward and asinine ipob rubbish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Superwave16320:
Na ur useless and wretched ancestors dey foolish. Afonja brown roof dweller.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by ba7man(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2021
kkonyeji:

Igbos made Lagos what it is today...no sane thinking human who reasons well will dispute this.
Lagos has been in existence and trading with the Portugese, Britain and U.S since way back when your people were wearing leaves in the jungles of southeast.

This is actually facts, not an insult.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by israel90: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2021
All the so called business owners or travelers or people forced to sit at home on Monday have to feel the pain Nnamdi Kanu is passing through for asking for their freedom.they have to bear it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Igbos co-owner Lagos with Yorubas. U can't chase people with House of Rep and House of Assembly member in the State. Lagos is another Igbo commercially conquered territory.
We not chasing no one, even foreigners are here, but that your big mouth you were cursed with that caused the killings of 3million igbos, will lead to your undoing. No one except Ipobians and foolish igbos claim other people's land. No other tribe likes to claim Lagos like igbos, and you say you are proud of biafra. Biafra that is a desolate land, the dot in the middle of nowhere. una mouth go destroy una.
If you claim Lagos, why don't you collect omonile dues, why do you pay omonile dues even in Ladipo market, why is an Igbo man not the governor of Lagos. Thunder fire your block head and big mouth. Bastard.
I see your big mouths getting you chased out of Lagos, continue ranting online...you will remain the most marginalized and oppressed because una no get sense, everyone hates igbos, we only tolerate you cos of Nigeria, that you hate so much. A land of cheap prostitute, drug dealers and ritualists.
Any foreigner out there, know this, avoid igbos, they are evil block head scums.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by stinechykee: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo
Na those children of hate and falling demon you dey listen to?? By the time IPOB are done with the whole Nigerians which have already started they will beg their Pharoah Buhari just like the way Egyptians begged their Pharoah when God of Israel(Igbos)was dealing with them with Plagues upon Plagues

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by tctrills: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
You actually believe that your sit at home would destroy the Yoruba economy and grow the Igbo economy? You are truly special.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Spherical77:
LMAO grin You wanna compare AfghanEASTstan to west?

No be me and you go dey wrestle over nothing
Let's compare and leave childish talk aside. Highest thing you will show us is brown roof ancient building and mosques scattered all over Yorubaland. SE region is not doing badly despite IPOB struggle which Igbos agree and believe is a just course against oppression, hatred and tyranny.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by ppogba: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2021
ba7man:
Lagos has been in existence and trading with the Portugese, Britain and U.S since way back when your people were wearing leaves in the jungles of southeast.

There are times you do not need to argue with barely educated, on-line e-rats. It is not worth it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by jrusky(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:

Here comes anther nonsense statement. Sit at home will not cripple Nigeria neither cripple the SW or SS ok. Spare part selling, electronics gadgets selling was never what make Nigerians survive or feed Nigerans.

Only SE economy will be cripple simple and short. Mind you with these uneccessary self destructive tactics you are not helping Kanu predicament a bit. Devil is the head of authority that do not care if Nigeria tumble and he has this heavy pretending passionate hatred toward the Igbos and you think in your right mind with these ipob brutes tactics he will free Kanu, you must be joking, if he(Buhari) free Kanu I bet you just go and prepare for his(Kanu) burial. Ask yourself what killed Malaifa, ask yourself what killed the few Northerners elders that criticised him?

Wisdom lost completely from my people. You claimed unknown gunmen are DSS yet the DSS spoke person is Igbo man so you mean Igbo man will tell his boys to go and massacres his own people? Think.....

We saw a video where unknown gunmen carry heavy weapon with a stupid dress code like batman or superman speaking Igbo asking people their stand like are you with Biafra or against? And yet it is Aboki DSS that stand in the street asking Igbo man such bah?

Wisdom lost again.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by twilliamx(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:

The fvck....did you even read the article dumbasss... your igbo business men are complaining, you are saying afonja dumbfvck...igbos are hurting themselves and you are talking shittt. Nawa.....how can any reasonable person order a lock down on a Monday...then that person does not have the people's interest at heart..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by twilliamx(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

How??

Did u check the number of those interviewed??

Peace mass nkor??
Young shall grow??

Yorubas or yeebos

The dumbb fool didn't even read the article...just jumped to conclusion by glancing at the headline...a great mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
jrusky:

Here comes anther nonsense statement. Sit at home will not cripple Nigeria neither cripple the SW or SS ok. Spare part selling, electronics gadgets selling was never what make Nigerians survive or feed Nigerans.

Only SE economy will be cripple simple and short. Mind you with these uneccessary self destructive tactics you are not helping Kanu predicament a bit. Devil is the head of authority that do not care if Nigeria tumble and he has the heavy pretending passionate hatred toward the Igbos and you think in your right mind with these ipob brutes tactics he will free Kanu, you must be joking, if he(Buhari) free Kanu I bet you just go and prepare for his(Kanu) burial. Ask yourself what killed Malaifa, ask yourself what killed the few Northerners elders that criticised him?

Wisdom lost completely from my people. You claimed unknown gunmen are DSS yet the DSS spoke person is Igbo man so you mean Igbo man will tell his boys to go and massacres his own people? Think.....

We saw a video where unknown gunmen carry heavy weapon with a stupid dress code like bat man or sper man speaking Igbo asking people their stand like are you with Biafra or against? And yet it is Aboki DSS to my people it is aboki DSS that stand in the street asking Igbo man such bah?

Wisdom lost again.
[/s]
Let Buhari kill Kanu.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2021
[s][quote author=twilliamx post=106748807][/quote][/s]
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nwaelohim: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2021
I grew up being thought that IGBOS ARE SMART AND EDUCATED PEOPLE until Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB proved that wrong. The truth is that IGBOS ARE most ignorance people in Nigeria. The story is always The same from amalgamation till date. They destroy themselves and blame others. When they are given power they do nothing with it rather than kill themselves and cry nepotism when when others treat them like them treat themselves. IGBOS needs to look in word and solve their problems.... Every region has been short changed by politicians yet they still find away to live in peace with others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by stinechykee: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Where are those children of hate from brown roof and desert region that said that IPOB sit at home will not affect Nigeria economy only South East economy,I hope you children of hate are watching and observing.By the time God of Igbos is done with Nigerians with Plagues the way he did in Egypt during Moses and Pharoah time you Nigerians will beg your Buhari Pharoah to let Igbos(Israel)go
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Superwave16320:

There are foolish Yorubas as well as foolish Fulanis and foolish Chinese and foolish French and foolish Arabs and foolish Africans.

So what is your point?
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
twilliamx:

The fvck....did you even read the article dumbasss... your igbo business men are complaining, you are saying afonja dumbfvck...igbos are hurting themselves and you are talking shittt. Nawa.....how can any reasonable person order a lock down on a Monday...then that person does not have the people's interest at heart..
[/s]
The Monday Lockdown continues and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2021
ba7man:

Igbos control Lagos economy. In fact, Lagos will soon become an Igbo dominated territory.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2021
ba7man:

They are inconsequential small time shop owners, igbos are a burden to Lagos, only being tolerated.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by twilliamx(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
The Monday Lockdown continues and there's nothing you can do about it.

We don't give a damn.....I don't have any business dealings in the East, I have never been there neither do I intend to go there! so keep hurting yourself.. I can't be bothered.. your lockdown doesn't affect me in the least possible way..

6 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by myright: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

The fact Yoruba people travel with them means Yoruba people travel to the SE and Yoruba people are also losing money too?

You made zero sense.
Let me break it down for you to understand. If a business man that is expected to travel on Monday to Onitsha or Nnewi in order to re-stock his shop latest on Wednesday fails to do so, what it means is that customers that would visit his shop to buy goods would probably be asked to return on Thursday. So, he will be loosing money on Wednesday.. Hope you get it now

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Nwaelohim:
I grew up being thought that IGBOS ARE SMART AND EDUCATED PEOPLE until Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB proved that wrong. The truth is that IGBOS ARE most ignorance people in Nigeria. The story is always The same from amalgamation till date. They destroy themselves and blame others. We they are given power they do nothing with it rather than kill themselves and cry nepotism when when others treat them like them treat themselves. IGBOS needs to look in word and solve their problems.... Every region has been short changed by politicians yet they still find away to live in peace with others.

You see the bolded is the problem of Nigeria and that is what our politicians have capitalised on over the years in their continual destruction of this country.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Igbos control Lagos economy. In fact, Lagos will soon become an Igbo dominated territory.
This same mouth made by Ojukwu killed 3million of your people. We that stay in Lagos knows that igbos are petty traders, go slow sellers and thieves in Lagos, we will chase you guys out soon.

8 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by christistruth01: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
They are burning their businesses in the SE and hurting their own people, they are also hurting their brothers and sisters and business owners in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria.

The pain, hurt and death applies only to you and your people.

When you are doing something to hurt other people, but you are actually hurting yourselves, you are killing only your own people and destroying only your own economy, then something is seriously wrong with your.

This is collective madness and self-destruction.

I don't know who swear for you people, but the pesin no show mercy at all.

Sad.

. Ojukwu did Worse using 3 Million Precious Souls as Human Shields before he fled for his own life that was so dear to him

6 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ayoolamax: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Who is this dindinrin naa eatly in the morning. Best idiot of the year

7 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:

You see the bolded is the problem of Nigeria and that is what our politicians have capitalised on over the years in their continual destruction of this country.
Go and burn down your villages and towns, the opposite of living peacefully together is war. Start the war in your Biafra. Big mouth, block head.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Snowx: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2021
I want to use the medium to inform my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters about what is yet to come.

First of all it's my wish that we r separated from this Marriage called Nigeria with immediate effect coz there no hope for common Igbo man in This country. The Igbos has being marginalized so much, Sidelined in in all spheres and areas of appointment.

However, am really afraid that this agitation if care is not taking will escalate to that of Ambazonia. Please take my word for it. Ambazonia agitators can kidnap there fellow rich people for a ransom, if the rich man is outta reach they can kidnap there relative and torture him or her to death if the man is not complying they can even come to your shop requesting for struggle money some animals in them will even come into your house rape your wife and tell you it's been long they kpesh that it's part of the price you have to pay for the struggle they re making to make sure Ambazonia is free. If any man is found associating with politician be it poor or rich his head will roll.

I heard that their leader and MNK are 5&6 and that the pattern the Ambazonia leader is using is what MNK is bringing up starting with sit at home order. Ambazonia can sit at home like 3weeks no going out. And that's exactly what is coming up in Igbo land.

Secondly, those hailing the unknown gone men will regret why they did so and look for a way to abscond from the state.

When I asked one of them doing business over there, he said and I quote Our own will be worst. No constant power supply to subside the pain of sit at home, at least they can cook and store foods in fridges. But here light some times don't last more than 6 hours.

The best thing Fderal Government will do at this point is to dialogue.

This administration is the worst I have seen so far in the history of Nigeria starting from 1960. They failed woefully especially in

Economy
Security
Employment
Basic infrastructural amenities.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

How??

Did u check the number of those interviewed??

Peace mass nkor??
Young shall grow??

Yorubas or yeebos
The mumu of the yeebos is just mind-blowing
I've never seen a group of people as collectively stuuuuupid as those guys

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.