Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (32095 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Abujason: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

Anybody in any state doing business with the east will eventually loose. And it will aswell hurt the economy of the state. In Insecurity, North is gone and now east is about to go bc of fg non-dialogue approach. Las las e go affect Nigeria's economy

Thanks to benin republic cos maybe by now sw will be boiling as well

Wait until they deny Tinubu the APC ticket. South west will boil and Buhari the Chief Terrorist will send his Bokoharam Fulani terrorist army to raze the zone and to wipe out every living thing.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by FamTomx2(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I'm so happy with the armed picture you put there. So everyone can know it is because of the arms people are sitting at home not because of the love for Biafra

Afonjas and Abokeys are the ones not happy about it not Biafrans.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Abujason:

Wait until they deny Tinubu the APC ticket. South west will boil and Buhari the Chief Terrorist will send his supporter of APC Fulani terrorist army to raze the zone and to wipe out every living thing.

grin

Just a little spark!?!

Lekki toll gate comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2021
StuntingBlack:

So you think Abokis or Ibos trooping away from their hellholes down Lagos in the West to commit crimes WILL NOT RING different from a fellow Yoruba commiting the same crime?.....
Use your head and think.

I can bet you if that's the cause, we won't mind playing the tribal card (YES READ MY LIPS...I JUST SAID THAT) to ensure we get rid of you parasitic lots. Maybe you will then realise that living with us Yorubas doesn't equate us as been kind or friends to you all people or whatsoever.

Yen yen yen..... fearful lots. Can you stand and fight aboki or Igbo person? Just be sincere, can you battle an aboki or Igbo man to man as a Yoruba blood??
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

You're not making any point, just baseless accusations, I thought am conversing with someone sensible.

Not for anything, where have you or any of your generation done far better than an Igbo man.

Face front mister. I gat no time for depressed people.

Shallow and unintelligent as usual, beating your empty and corroded chest is your only currency for social engagement..

Illiterate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Terrier99: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2021
myright:
And you think yorubas business men and women don't travel with these transport companies? You think their businesses are not affected already? Do you know how much money lagos state revenue collectors are loosing every Monday because these companies don't work to full capacity on Mondays? Do you also know that the purchasing power of these companies's workers are affected on Mondays, and in turn they would purchase less goods from the iya Basiratu and iya Kudi. Do you also know that your fellow yorubas do businesses around these companies vicinities?

Lagos bubbles every day of the week and twice on weekends. You can keep killing yourselves in the South East and nothing affects those in Lagos. Even during the civil war, while your fathers were eating lizards and getting killed, Lagos was still holding its parties steady. So, keep it up, na una sabi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

Shallow and unintelligent as usual, beating your empty and corroded chest is your only currency for social engagement..

Illiterate.

You're nothing but a dumb ass.

Where were you when the person I quoted was ranting haywire... cheesy
Better answer the question or you become a perpetual disgrace wherever you go
Bunch of losers...

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by SunmibareARC: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Release Kanu unconditionally!! That's the beginning of negotiations

It is apparent that you are not familiar with legal proceedings....MNK jumped bail the other time....in a sane country, Senator Abaribe and others who stood surety for him would have been arrested long ago...so, who will negotiate for a person, and risk been culpable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
EasternActivist:

You're nothing but a dumb ass.

Where were you when the person I quoted was ranting haywire... cheesy
Better answer the question or you become a perpetual disgrace wherever you go
Bunch of losers...

[/s]

Ignorant and illiterate ipob tout rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I am an Ignorant and illiterate ipob tout rubbish.

Yes you're and a depressed failure I guess
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by kkonyeji(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Pesuzok:

I wonder the dialogue you expect with the FG.

What does IPOB want?

BIAFRA! Is that difficult to understand?
Is it by force to remain in a cursed union?
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
BSsniffer:
The mods can delete my comments all day.

I hated IPOB before but I totally support this lastest action of their's and hope they keep it up.
Lagos will surely go hungry grin

Viva Biafra..
No leflendum No erection.
Light up the zoo
[/s]
Ladies pant sniffer
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Terrier99: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Yen yen yen..... fearful lots. Can you stand and fight aboki or Igbo person? Just be sincere, can you battle an aboki or Igbo man to man as a Yoruba blood??

Go and ask your fathers what their eyes saw in the hands of Yoruba commanders during the war. They pounded you fools silly.
Even your Biafran army of cowards was led by a Yoruba man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
WesternOligarch:
This actually commendable grin

[/s]
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2021
I know not too many igbo people are heading home for Christmas in December to subject themselves and their families to needless death and brutal sit at home lunacy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by kkonyeji(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Spherical77:
They have always been running down to Lagos since time immemorial. Lagos na their London grin

Igbos made Lagos what it is today...no sane thinking human who reasons well will dispute this.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Stupid report, it can never affect Lagos, their business will only suffer, other businesses will take their place. People are even waiting and praying they leave Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2021
dig64:
I love how Buhari and his minions are backpedalling in their propaganda seeing that Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is Biafra.

Before, they said Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu and hoodlums in Upper Iweka, later they blamed abroad Igbos, now Igbos in Lagos have joined in showing them that we can easily forfeit outlr houses all over Nigeria we built with our sweat if it drags us back from Biafra. cheesy

They never understood Igbos. Despite not receiving any federal help and being marginalized in that Nigerian shithole, we are the least affected by poverty.

We are not saying that hunger is killing us but you need to understand our competition is not Fulani or Nigeria. We see ourselves in the light of Europeans and our alleged Jewish brothers in Israel.

When we look at how Nigeria is developing backwards, it not only pains us. It hurts us so much knowing it will take centuries after we disintegrate for us to catch up with the people we are supposed to be competing with.

But Buhari is looking at it like Fulani man: You people are hustling and eating well. What else do you need? grin
Stupid noise, please leave and go, before 24hrs people go take over your business and properties, you won't be missed. Lagos is too full, we need space, and na igbos dey constitute nuisance everywhere. Make sure you leave with your gala and pure water sellers too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Psoul(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2021
This is why it is very important to know how to speak your native dialect.
A similar thing happened in the Bible where even people that could've bn saved were killed cos they cannot speak their language very well.

Read it here:

Judges 12:4-6 (New International Version)

4 Jephthah then called together the men of Gilead and fought against Ephraim. The Gileadites struck them down because the Ephraimites had said, “You Gileadites are renegades from Ephraim and Manasseh.” 5 The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan leading to Ephraim, and whenever a survivor of Ephraim said, “Let me cross over,” the men of Gilead asked him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” If he replied, “No,” 6 they said, “All right, say ‘Shibboleth.’” If he said, “Sibboleth,” because he could not pronounce the word correctly, they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand Ephraimites were killed at that time.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

What is wrong with this ipob thug and miscreant?

You are obviously too ignorant and unintelligent to figure out that this is Nairaland, not ipobterrorist.com.

Brown roofian and ewedu eating b.astard like you shouldn't cry over what's not ur concern as you rightly stated. Face ur cyber crime, skull mining and ritual killing babalawo region with brown old roof scattered all over. Eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, to prove to us that there is insecurity, you created your own insecurity and on top of that, you are slaughtering and sacrificing your own people, burning and destroying your own businesses, burning up your towns and villages, deprive your own people their basic human rights, freedom of movement, you denied them their ability to make a living, you beat up old women and your own mothers and destroy their businesses just became they leave their homes to make a living, you slaughter doctors and your own students and little children all because you are trying to hurt Nigeria or me in the SW or Hausa man in the North?

It's sometimes safe to conclude that Igbo people are mentally warped, backward and grossly repugnant, but your kind are just the rotten ones, there are sensible, righteous and sane thinking Igbo people, the loud bingo are just the loudest.

who told you we are killing our own people police formation 90% of them down here are either from North or from Southwest go and ask question the are hiding this stuff so more crisis will not breed out yes some of the igbo business are burnt to show seriousness but business comes back alive every Tuesday so you think igbos will kill dia own wake up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

Go and ask your fathers what their eyes saw in the hands of Yoruba commanders during the war. They pounded you fools silly.
Even your Biafran army of cowards was led by a Yoruba man.
I asked you a question and you are talking another thing. U were making mouth in ur previous comment and I asked you simple question: Can you fight an aboki Hausa/Fulani or Igbo man one on one as a Yoruba boy. I want to check ur courage and bravity in leading a fight physically other than making noise like an afonja.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Spherical77(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2021
kkonyeji:

Igbos made Lagos what it is today...no sane thinking human who reasons well will dispute this.
why can't you made your region instead bro? Is your region that bad that you have to abandoned it to another region?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Ushman333:
Stupid report, it can never affect Lagos, their business will only suffer, other businesses will take their place. People are even waiting and praying they leave Lagos.
Lazy boy. Ezi bida
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by KbondShow2: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo

Wake up my brother. Come and try it in Rivers State. Use your Dictionary to check the name Wike before you run your mouth. I come in Peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by kkonyeji(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
What is the meaning of "transport business, the life blood of Igbo culture". What an insult to the Igbo race. The person who wrote that is a fool.

A BIG FOOL indeed, so many lies & unfactual stuffs therein.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Spherical77:
why can't you made your region instead bro? Is your region that bad that you have to abandoned it to another region?

Who told you Igboland is bad?? Despite FG presence in SE, let's compare SE cities with that of SW. Are you ready
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Lazy boy. Ezi bida
Lagos too full, we want some to leave, especially the ingrates igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Spherical77(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

I asked you a question and you are talking another thing. U were making mouth in ur previous comment and I asked you simple question: Can you fight an aboki Hausa/Fulani or Igbo man one on one as a Yoruba boy. I want to check ur courage and bravity in leading a fight physically other than making noise like an afonja.
The last time i checked they cannot only fight igbos in particular, they'd gladly flaw and defeat them.

History shows how igbos were defeated massively which relegate them as the minority region in the country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Ushman333:

Lagos too full, we want some to leave, especially the ingrates igbos.
Igbos co-owned Lagos with Yorubas. U can't chase people with House of Rep and House of Assembly member in the State. Lagos is another Igbo commercially conquered territory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Brown roofian and ewedu eating b.astard like you shouldn't cry over what's not ur concern as you rightly stated. Face ur cyber crime, skull mining and ritual killing babalawo region with brown old roof scattered all over. Eleribu

Ignorant ipob tout, you just described yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Spherical77(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Who told you Igboland is bad?? Despite FG presence in SE, let's compare SE cities with that of SW. Are you ready
LMAO grin You wanna compare AfghanEASTstan to west?

No be me and you go dey wrestle over nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of IPOB Members Released By FG / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Unknown Gunmen Clash With Ebubeagu In Imo Forests. Several Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.